Your Search | 1st security preparation

Aug 19 2014
Pareto Logic Using high pressure to sell you computer security software and Tech Support. Charging higher prices than mentioned on the phone. Charging monthly fees of 29.95 even if explicitly instructed to opt out of recurring payments. Nationwide Author: Walnut, California Computer Service & Repair: Pareto Logic Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
S.E.G. Secure Enforcement Group Gregory Williams, Barbra, Ms.Hayden Heartless Manipulative Scammers New York New York Author: bronx, New York Security Services: S.E.G. Secure Enforcement Group New York, New York

Aug 19 2014
Worldwide Media Group/Linktech Worldwide,Inc. Specialize in targeted marketing,Guaranteed placement on 1st page of Google Search,1st month Free, Customizable Website Beverly Hills Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Worldwide Media Group Internet

Aug 18 2014
Sydney Concepts Fidelity 1st Keller Williams Portfolio Scam Houston Texas Author: Lockhart, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Sydney Concepts Houston, Texas

Aug 18 2014
Alliance Security We signed up for service five weeks ago. We have had problems from day !. We had them send out a technician and told us the problem was solved..However we had alarms go off 4-6 times a day. Have asked them to remove the system and they won't. I told them that I would send the unit back to them in the mail and was threatened with court action. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Get a pitbull instead. Warwick Rhode Island Author: Lewisburg, West Virginia Security Services: Alliance Security Warwick, Rhode Island

Aug 18 2014
Protect America Poor Alamr Equipment Texas, TX Nationwide Author: East Meadow, New York Security Services: Protect America Nationwide

Aug 17 2014
best of texas security best of texas events,heidi mummau Worst Company Ever Worked For Cats Everywhere Smelled Like Cat Pee and Urine Everywhere not Professional SAN ANTONIO Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Security Services: best of texas security SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Aug 16 2014
Lina Mascio, Mascio Investments, LLC Lina Mascio Stole Half of My Security Deposit from Tenant CORAL GABLES Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: Lina Mascio CORAL GABLES, Florida

Aug 16 2014
Lina Real Estate Holdings LLC, Lina Mascio Lina Mascio Stole Half of My Security Deposit CORAL GABLES Florida Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: Lina Real Estate Holdings LLC CORAL GABLES, Florida

Aug 16 2014
NY Security Fraudulent Practice New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Questionable Activities: NY Security New York, New York

Aug 15 2014
Security Mortgage/ Howard Barron/ Barron & Associates Collect $3900 trailing fees and never intend to return YOUR hard earned money Farmington Hills Michigan Author: Sunrise, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Security Mortgage/ Howard Barron Farmington Hills, Michigan

Aug 13 2014
Fast Fix 123 REVIEW: Fast Fix 123 dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% money back guarantee, confident in Microsoft certified technicians to repair any and all technology problems. Fast Fix 123 implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. Fast Fix 123 receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.Fast Fix 123 made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Fast Fix 123.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Fast Fix 123 | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Fast Fix 123, Computer Support Service Featuring Free Computer Diagnosis, Reliable Remote Support Anywhere, ..only Friendly U.S. Based Technicians. No Outsourcing! Providing Immediate Repair and Backup. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 13 2014
1st National Payment Solutions Ripoff, Unethical, Lied, Syosset New York Author: Lake Worth, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: 1st National Payment Solutions Syosset, New York

Aug 13 2014
Baldwin Capital LLC, William Baldwin, 574 Wabash Ave NE Atlanta, Georgia 30312 This guy is a total THUG and continuously writes checks from closed back accounts Atlanta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Security Services: Baldwin Capital LLC, Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 13 2014
roger clark, morgan and associates cash advance, josheph foster, eric thompson They have treatend me with lawsuit on a cash advance which I have never had. Said they has an arrest warrant out for me. Even have my social security number and place of employment saying they are going to take me wages for this cash advance which I have never had. glendale California
Author: dunlap, Tennessee State Government: roger clark, morgan and associates glendale, California

Aug 12 2014
Cash Advance Inc. Roger Clark101, Main Street,Roselle, IL - 60172CALL : (630) 299-4562 This company claims that I owe $740 to a pay day loan company and they have my personal information such as my social security number and employer Roselle Illinois Author: brooklyn, New York Legal Process Servers: Cash Advance Inc. Roselle, Illinois

Aug 11 2014
Time Warner Cable Intellgent Home Services promised were not services rendered Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Security Services: Time Warner Cable Intellgent Home Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Revita eye BeauDerma Revita Eye makes the typical claims to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. They make a broader claim of firming sagging skin if used in conjunction with another product called 'Beau Derma'. Although their web site has feedback, they do not have a link to allow actual customers to leave feedback, so, apparently, thier 'feedback' is fake. The web site also does not tell you the actual cost of the product. They have a two week 'Free Trial' where they will send you the product for the cost of shipping only. The trail begins the day you place your order NOT the day you recieve it. I placed my order on July 27th and did not recieve the cream until Aug. 1st, already 5 days into the trial period! After using Revita Eye for 3 days I experienced a fairly severe allergic reaction (something that has never happened to me before, I do Not have 'sensative' skin). By the time I contacted them, I was already 9 days into the trial, even though I only had the cream 4 days. The person I talked to said I would be billed $38.95 for the cream, even though I was canceling well within the 'Free Trial' timeframe! I complained and he reduced the price to $22...so much for a Free trial! If this product ends up causing permanent damage to my skin, I will be looking for an attorney....currently my eyes are worse than before I used the cream, more wrinkles caused by severe dryness and itching, and my eyes and surrounding skin are swollen. Beau Derma did pretty much the same thing, but had a 'return' offer. I will write a separate complaint about them if they do not accept my return, and I am assuming, by their stringent rules, they WILL find a reason to claim I did not comply and bill me $89.99 for the cream anyway! Santa Ana Ca. 92704 Nationwide Author: La Mirada, California Eye Care: revita eye Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
1st premier bank Preditory lending/ excessive fees Siox Falls South Dakota Author: Orlando, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: 1st premier bank Siox Falls , South Dakota

Aug 10 2014
Time Warner Security Time Warner Security are cheats and frauds Nationwide Author: Wynantskill, New York Security Services: Time Warner Secuirty Nationwide

Aug 09 2014
Security Auto Loans Reginald Thomas Loan balance rip-off New Hope Minnesota Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Car Financing: Security Auto Loans New Hope, Minnesota

Aug 08 2014
Citizens Bank Security Flaw in Online Banking Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Winchester, Massachusetts Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
Michael McCarthy Tazz ...non stop security fraud / false advertisement Los Angeles and Ontario California Author: sherman oaks , California Unusual Rip-Off: Michael McCarthy Internet

Aug 08 2014
Front Point Security It doesn't work. I purchased the system and had to return it with in two weeks because my alarm went off several times a day every day. Every time it went off it was their fault. I spent 5 to 6 full days on the phone with their support team trying my best The product doesn't work! Virginia Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Security Services: Front Point Security Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
securitas security/quik park Ralphy cuevas, micheal, sam, i was scamed/fruad/staff is rude no customer service at all manhattn New York Author: queens, New York Security Services: securitas security/quik park manhattn, New York