Your Search | 1st choice facilities

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 03 2016
Fresh Choice Tobacco aka Marilyn Roscoe Theft of Product/Services/ Failure to pay past due invocies Fairfield California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Fresh Choice Tobacco Fairfield , California

Feb 02 2016
Choice Home Warrenty Misleading Advertising Internet Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Plumbing: Choice Home Warrenty Internet

Feb 02 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Josh Hill Promised me 50% of the net income I produced but the company reneged on the agreement. The Woodlands Texas Author: CMCH, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Minute Clinic refused to prescribe known medications cypress texas Author: Katy, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Minute Clinic Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Choice Home Warranty Unscrupulous Decepective Edison New Jersey Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison , New Jersey

Jan 30 2016
Albany Distributing five Star Choice LLC, Albany Headsets SCAM Took my $59-kept promising on the way-never received Rochester New York Author: Destin, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Albany Distributing Rochester, New York

Jan 30 2016
AP Facilities Service, Inc. AP-Facilities.comAP-Facilities Service, Inc.AP Consulting Services Scamming licensed contractors, Bogus retail store service orders Holbrook New York Author: Hickory, North Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: AP Facilities Service, Inc. Holbrook, New York

Jan 30 2016
Perfect Orgins Over Charged... Even AFTER order was cancled Author: Greeley, Colorado Adult Care Facilities: Perfect Orgins Internet

Jan 28 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hours memberships scam!!! SAN FRANCISCO/ walnut creek Nationwide Author: Walnut creek, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Stubaus transport Stubaus truckingMajik trucking BEWARE. This company is a bad choice. No money. Elk grove village Illinois Author: REYNOLDS, Georgia Questionable Activities: Stubaus transport Elk grove village, Illinois

Jan 26 2016
Casey Davis AkA Casey Easly Casey Davis is Not the Choice You should make when Your life and freedom are important to you! Plano Texas Author: bedford, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Casey Davis Plano, Texas

Jan 25 2016
Dgaga Flagship Store of Aliexpress scam for quick money No product receive after 2+months, seller refused to refund. China Internet Author: Markham, Ontario Adult Care Facilities: Medical Personnel: Dgaga Flagship Store Internet

Jan 25 2016
Walnut Creek 1st Lake Putting Blame On Me River Ridge Louisiana
Author: River Ridge , Louisiana Carpet & Tile Installers: Walnut Creek 1st Lake River Ridge , Louisiana

16, Report #1282088

Jan 24 2016
1st State Bank FDIC Ryan Oklahoma
The original loan contract Author: Ryan, Oklahoma Banks: 1st State Bank Ryan, Oklahoma

17, Report #1282056

Jan 24 2016
Reginald White Coach and Fitness Instructor of the New Life Fitness Fort Washington Maryland This man advertised a NFL football trip with hotel accomodations and airfare for 1000 per person I paid $2000 for my husband and myself and we didn't receive the tickets or a refund this event was suppose to take place Jan. 3rd. 2016 Fort Washington Maryland
Author: Monroe , Virginia Sports Facilities: Reginald White Fort Washington, Maryland

18, Report #1281972

Jan 23 2016
Front Street Facilities AKA Empire Facilities Contractors BEWARE!! Bohemia New York Author: New York Maintenance Companies: Front Street Facilities

Jan 23 2016
Consider the credibility of any one who would align themselves with, or support such an unscrupulous character? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 23 2016
Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) DR. Jauhari, James, Destiny, Jennifer, and staff violated constitutional rights of Freedom to leave voluntarily, DR Jauhari was detaining me. violation of religious freedom took my Bible away. Sun City, Arizona Author: Lowell, , Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) Sun City, Arizona

Jan 22 2016
Jeanette Caumeran On 12/31/15 I need to cancel my membership due to emergency circumstances. They said they will charge me $50.00 .  West Covina California Author: California Adult Care Facilities: Jeanette Caumeran West Covina, California

Jan 22 2016
Colin Caughey, Colin Roth, Colin Caughey Roth, Right Choice Realty, Flipping4Profit, UsaPropertyWealth, ExtremePropertyWealth, Dolf de Roos, CashRichProperties, ConMan, Cheat, Fort Myers Florida Florida Author: New York Real Estate Investing: Colin Caughey Florida

Jan 21 2016
Skin Optics Skin Logistics I ordered a trial order of Skin Optics on January 1st from a post of Face book. I received the product on January 7th. My face turned red and burned then peeled after I stopped use. I noticed a charge on my account got $89.95 on the 16th and when I called to let them know I was canceling they informed that they would not offer a refund for the charge because it was beyond the 14 day trial period. I told them I did not receive the product until the 7th. They said they are not responsible for mail delivery. when I ask how I could use the product for the 14 day period the person said Irvine California Author: Humble, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 19 2016
North American Readers Choice Magazine Sales Scam El Paso Texas Author: Burnham, Illinois Attorneys General: North American Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Jan 19 2016
Prime Choice Autoparts Rip OFF / Crooks alexandria bay New York Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Auto Parts: Prime Choice alexandria bay, New York