1ST CHOICE FACILITIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st choice facilities
There may be more specific results for "1st choice facilities"
For more specific results for "1st choice facilities"
Showing 1-25 of 8,185 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st choice facilities"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Kjc skin restoration Charge my credit card before the trial period ended Author: Henderson, Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Kjc skin restoration

Jul 27 2017
Luna Skin Care Internet Internet Author: Luverne, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Luna Skin Care Internet

Jul 26 2017
Luna LUXE skin care Can't contact Company to cancel product Huntington, Ca. 92805-3419 California Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Care Facilities: Luna LUXE skin care Huntington, Ca. 92805-3419, California

Jul 25 2017
Levi Stadium Price gauging on parking lots blocks away from stadium Santa Clara California Author: San Rafael, California Sports Facilities: Levi Stadium Santa Clara, California

Jul 24 2017
America's 1st Choice Warranty/America's 1st Choice Home Club/AFC With Some Warranty Companies Promises Are Made To Be Broken Marietta Georgia Author: Roselle, New Jersey Warranty Companies: America's 1st Choice Warranty Marietta, Georgia

Jul 24 2017
Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh On May 1, 1987 I contacted Software Pros and wanted to purchase their software for 1 year for $1.94 I then filled out my credit card information and proceeded to submit the $1.94 but was never given the choice to do this. Checked bank and saw a $67.74 charge to my Bank, needless to say this company did not download . I have proof of all paperwork could really use your help. Thank you, Willnetta Glover Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com 1st-art-gallery Painting Poisons my Framer… Xiamen Internet Author: Syracuse, New York Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jul 23 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION ANC i was send a letterfrom ANC that I just WON 2,000,000,00 and I had two option the 1st was to receive my money and a 30 year structured annuity of $66,666,66 or 2nd a lump of $1,325,000.00 but I had to send them $12.99 which I did and havn't nothing from them this took place in Juneabout the 2nd week of 2017 Kansas  Author: chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION Kansas, Kansas

Jul 22 2017
Wellgenix,LLC. @PuriClean.com Sent$10dollars and6 proofs of purchase 2months ago and haven't received my2 free omni cleansing liquids Phoenix Arizona Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Adult Care Facilities: Wellgenix,LLC

Jul 22 2017
Pretty-Sweet.com I ordered 2 tumblers on May 1st. I have not received anything. They won't answer my e-mails or issue a refund. Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pretty-Sweet.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Choice Home Warranty/CHW /1090 King Georges Post Rd. Edison, NJ 08837 | 1 (888) 531-5403 They take your money and deny your claims. You will wait on hold for 15 minutes and then they will blind transfer you. Edison Internet/New Jersey Author: Frisco, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Internet

Jul 21 2017
Customer 1st Business Evaluation Services Mystery Shopper but scammed out of money Somis, California Nationwide
Author: Waterford, Michigan Consumer Services: Customer 1st Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-artgallery.com, 1st art gallery, Botched Botero Xiamen Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jul 19 2017
Dermifi Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Dermifi Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Choice home warantee After paying for months, my premiums, When I needed them they lied and said that the technician said my dryer was broken by negligence. My appliance guy stated in writing, that he NEVER said that. They also said that he sent pics to prove it. Again, in writing that was never fine either. After approaching them with proof that they were lying and cheating me, they agreed to go half with the service (even though they should have conferred it wholely) we agreed. 3 days later, appliance guy shows up and says choice was paying $86 and we had to pay $121. Last time I took math, that's not half. This company is nothing but a bunch of liars. Worse company I've Ever dealt with. New Jersey Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Choice home warantee Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Customer-1st Jennifer BourneWerr Service LLC Customer Service Evaluator/Mystery Shopper Fresno California Author: Jackson, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer-1st Fresno, California

Jul 18 2017
Choice Home Warranty dishonest, disrespectful, rude, theifs, false advertising Edison NJ Author: Marietta, Georgia Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 17 2017
At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca
Author: Clovis, California Bait-and-Switch: At&t wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Neuphoric-r-reawaken Po box 20800Fountain valley ca 93728-0800 They send without permission and charge my credit card fountain California Author: Coral gables, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Neuphoric-r-reawaken CA

Jul 17 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Thomas Moran Landscape Painted by a Chinese Moron Tel Aviv Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jul 15 2017
Neulift RIP OFFS STOLE MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT! Internet Author: Tennessee Adult Care Facilities: Neulift Internet

Jul 15 2017
Cardio express Baily Domingos My locked locker was robbed, when I went to counter Baily Domingo's the acting manager wouldn't let me use the phone to call state police. When trooper Picard came, Baily Domingos wouldn't release names of people signed in..this leads me to believe is a inside theft ring of employees at cardio express. This happened on July 9th 2017. If you have been robbed at cardio express, call me (((REDACTED))) Tolland Connecticut Author: DANIELSON, Connecticut Adult Care Facilities: Cardio express Baily Domingos Tolland, Connecticut

Jul 13 2017
Customer 1st Alex Baker Sent me a check for $2450 with my 1st assignment to Walmart Internet Half Right Author: Amarillo, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Customer 1st Internet