Your Search | 1st choice facilities

May 25 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Rip us off with facility charge Hickory Creek, Texas Nationwide
Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Nationwide

May 24 2016
First Choice Emergency Room First Texas Hospital For What?! Fort Worth Texas Author: Saginaw, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Fort Worth, Texas

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
DL Financial Limited, Laurent De Landtsheer DLF Limited, First Choice I LTD, Patrick Owen, John Mellor, Shakir Nasih, Srey Much, Barrister Tony Piston, https://dlfinancial.wordpress.com/, info@dlflimited.net, credit.finance2012@gmail.com, https://twitter.com/dlfinancial, Skype: dl.financials.limite Upfront Fee Fraud, Deceptive Practices, Does Not Perform London, England Other
Author: Dallas, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: DL Financial Limited and Laurent De Landtsheer London, England, Other

May 22 2016
Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates STEVE OWEN, TREASURER Fraudulent Letter stating I am the recipient of $1,212,750.00 (1st) 2nd letter I shredded. Today's $3,900,000.00 winner notice New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates New York,

May 20 2016
Choice Home Warranty Fraud! Scam! Beware! Don't use this Company Nationwide Nationwide Author: Parker, Arizona Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 20 2016
Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Horrible Service Department Experience with Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma. With the unpredictable cost of fuel in 2012 I started shopping for fuel efficient vehicles for my wife and I, the Hyundai appeared to be the logical choice service department Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 20 2016
Choice Home Warranty CHW Fraudulent Business New Jersey New Jersey Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Choice Home Warranty Internet

May 19 2016
Non stop connections Ms.beautiful Displayed a fake profile of me somehow n hacer my whole physical address n phone number without my knowledge Pepper pike Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: Non stop connections Pepper pike , Ohio

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
United Parcel Service (UPS) BEWARE of UPS My Choice! Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Consumer Services: United Parcel Service Nationwide

May 18 2016
Beauty Impressions/Eyevibe /skin elements Charges without permission Pacifism,California 91331 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Adult Care Facilities: Beauty Impressions Nationwide

May 18 2016
shoremedical llc, mark snyder sold defective non working equipment through ebay old saybrook Connecticut Author: Palm Desert, California Adult Care Facilities: shoremedllc old saybrook, Connecticut

May 18 2016
Supreme Choice Travel Fun Time BookingTravel Center  23219 Stringtown Rd #223, Clarksburg, Maryland 20871  Author: Aurora, Indiana Air Travel: Supreme Choice Travel Internet

May 18 2016
Rejuvaderm After ordering a $4.95 sample, my card was all of a sudden being charged for monthly supplies. Centennial CO Author: Bradenton , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Rejuvaderm nationwide

May 17 2016
Choice Home Warranty Stole Edison New Jersey Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 15 2016
Cable One Cable One Charging a large bill for cable service, and not providing that service, after 22 years of payment proven Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Alabama Sports Facilities: Cable One Prescott, Arizona

May 15 2016
RESCARE OF PHOENIX SANDY REBECCA FAILURE TO PROVIDE RELIABLE ON TIME CAREGIVERS PHOENIX Arizona Author: MESA, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: RESCARE OF PHOENIX PHOENIX, Arizona

May 15 2016
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY Refuses to home with AC repairs even after I recommend going half on the cost. Edison New Jersey Author: grand prairie, Texas Home Warranty Companies: CHOICE HOME WARRANTY Edison, New Jersey

May 13 2016
Choice Home Warranty Suckered Into Buying Choice Home Warranty Insurance Edison New Jersey Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Telemarketers: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

May 13 2016
1st Secretarial AKA receivemymail.co.uk , payasyougopost.com , address123.co.uk, nomissedcalls.co.uk, makemycalls.co.uk Fraudulent company London UK Author: London, Other Mailbox Rentals: 1st Secretarial London, UK

May 11 2016
Hartford Scientific Credit card fraud Martinez Georgia Author: Louisville, Kentucky Adult Care Facilities: Hartford Scientific Martinez, Georgia

May 10 2016
RewardZone Pretended I won a thousand dollar gift card of my choice. Internet Author: Chestertown, Maryland Internet Fraud: RewardZone Internet

May 10 2016
American Airlines American Airlines Needs To Value Their Customers Nationwide You were not convincing the 1st time let alone this time Author: Douglasville, Georgia Airlines: American Airlines Nationwide

May 09 2016
Choice Home Warranty Home Warranty Rip Off Company - Choice Home Warranty Edison New Jersey Author: Fresno, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide