1ST CREDIT OF AMERICA ALLIED TECHNOLOGY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st credit of america allied technology
There may be more specific results for "1st credit of america allied technology"
For more specific results for "1st credit of america allied technology"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1381931

Jun 28 2017
citibank incessant finance charges after paying cc in full Internet Author: whoville, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: citibank Internet

27, Report #1381915

Jun 28 2017
public storage I went to Public Storage on Azusa Ave, in Azusa CA on June 20th to pay my storage at 11:00am to stop it from being auctioned at 11:30am.  The distrct manager, Denise, was running late and didnt get there until almost 1:00pm.  I sat there for 2 hrs and when she finally arrived told me I couldnt pay on my storage and that she was running late. She got up and ran out the door after telling one of her workers to give me corporates #. I was in shock, her worker gave me the # and then rudely told me I would have to step outside. azusa California Author: Glendora, California Tenants: public storage azusa, California

28, Report #1381902

Jun 28 2017
Luminis Facial Treatment OTHER WEB ADDRESS OF Luminis for free trial....https://www.globaldermal.com/doa4/?affId=FE234C21&c1=23608&c2=luminissrmTS&c3=hsH6zFw6EeeVWGNQ5Hl8kA# got free trial Luminis Visa billed fo 4.95 A Luminis rep called me & I told him DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE OF THIS Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Questionable Activities: Luminis Facial Treatment Internet

Jun 28 2017
Jeremy Frombach Jeremy Lynn The Very Definition of a Scofflaw Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Tenants: Jeremy Frombach Long Beach, California

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey score cure Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
Rip City Softball Gregory Garcia Spencer Mills Brad Prebble Mark Jaekletelia Rusin Chris Rusin Alfonso Patino This deals with youth sports and is classified as a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity. Its being used to take advantage of parents by a greedy board. Portland Oregon
Author: Lake Maikahaven, Kentucky Sports Teams & Clubs: Rip City Softball Portland, Oregon

Jun 28 2017
America Vacations/VRX Travel is Scamming Nationwide Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
legalcpn Affiliate Information Technology, JASON WILLIAMS LEGALCPN IS A TOTAL RIPOFF AND A SCAM! I purchased a CPN from Affiliate Information Technology dba Legal CPN on May 26, 2016 and as of today they have not delivered me a valid CPN. I've called all of their numbers many times and left many messages with no return call. I have tried for over a year to reach someone by both phone and email. I have filed complaints with the BBB and AG. Troy Michigan Author: Saint George, Utah Consumer Services: legalcpn Troy, Michigan

Jun 28 2017
JAMES SMITH ....Scammer JAMES SMITH Do Not Send him any money... Hes a Scammer So Call Hacker Louisville Kentucky Author: Dist of Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: JAMES SMITH Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 28 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Nationwide Emergency Services: Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Author: Feasterville , Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security task.s Jupiter, Florida

Jun 28 2017
SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey I joined what I thought was for a yearly membership. Continually billed my credit card 6 months after the year. Jackson New Jersey Author: Ivyland, Pennsylvania Carnivals: SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey Jackson, New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
BT FINANCIAL GROUP GOEDEN GERALD FRANCISDIRECTOR OF FINANCE24 Douglas Street, Glasgow, G2 7NQ, UK Provide fake delivery Bank-to- Bank Sydney 275 KENT STREET GPO BOX 2675 SYDNEY NSW Author: Alabama Financial Services: BT FINANCIAL GROUP Sydney, Other

Jun 28 2017
Department of Social Services Stalking, Herassing, Denieing me benefits or any legitimate services Deer Park New York
Author: LINDENHURST, New York Government Services: Department of Social Services Deer Park, New York

Jun 28 2017
Decks Unlimited Michael P. Nelson Does work without local permits Northwest suburbs of Chicago Illinois Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Decks Unlimited Illinois

Jun 28 2017
Crown Estate Liquidators Crown Estate Sales David GreenerBrenda Greener Stole items from estate sold to friends who were wholesalers charged no state tax stole our own tables for sale Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Chambers of Commerce: Crown Estate Liquidators Fort Worth , Texas

Jun 28 2017
Link She No recourse for return. Clothing is small for labeled size and of poor quality China Internet Author: Mt Vernon, New York Clothing Stores: Link She Internet

Jun 28 2017
Billy Smith Took money out of my bank account when I had cancel the policy after I check it out. North Richard Hills, Tx Tx Author: Auburndale, Florida Health Insurance: Billy Smith Auburndale, Florida

Jun 28 2017
HUDFORECLOSURES.COM UNKNOWN CREDIT CARD FRAUD Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HUDFORECLOSURES.COM Internet

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 28 2017
Pure CBD Holly See , Sandy Utah Unauthorized charge for 79.95 after so called 14 day trial period Las Vegas NV
Author: navarre, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Pure CBD Internet

Jun 28 2017
pure cbd they took 69.99 out of bank account bounced me mortage then they took out 79.99 I only recieved the trial bottle and the gel caps that's all Las vegas Pennsylvania Author: cabot, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: pure cbd Las vegas, Pennsylvania

Jun 28 2017
Mex Punch, Bottom Six Beer, Jacob Barbosa S Jacob Barbosa, Jacob Barbosa Soto, Saul Jacob Barbosa Con artist defrauding investors of capital to fund lifestyle Orange County, CA Nationwide Author: Orange County, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Mex Punch // Bottom Six Beer // Jacob Barbosa Nationwide

Mindy Breeder of boxer puppy mix Boxer husky puppies Cave creek Arizona
Author: Avondale, Arizona Adoption Agency: Mindy AZ

Jun 28 2017
worldwide wealth builders Marlon Sancho McKinney received the sum of $50.000.00 for investments to be returned in the amount of $68,000.00 a year after. We signed a contract but he fled. I haven't be able to find him so far so I need to report him. Panorama City California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Home Based Business: sergio B Panorama City, California