Your Search | 1st credit of america my perfect credit

Jul 29 2014
Texas Tree Service They Cut My Trees and My Yard Lights and Left Me in The Dark Dallas Texas Author: Mckinney, Texas Landscape Companies: Texas Tree Service Dallas, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Electronic Payment Systems EPS is a scam and a crooked company out to con you out of your money Centennial Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Electronic Payment Systems Centennial , Colorado

Jul 29 2014
Abe Books Took my money, no book and no refund Internet Author: Deland, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Abe Books Internet

Jul 29 2014
Supervalu Inc Save-A-Lot Abandoned Save-A-Lot shopping carts left all over my town Lackawanna New York
Author: Lackawanna, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Supervalu Inc Lackawanna, New York

Jul 29 2014
Puerto Quellon LP Company trying to charge monthly 49.95. Had to Cancel Bank Card. Fraud. Never received any products. Draining my checking account Internet Author: PORT ST LUCIE, Florida Alternative Health: Puerto Quellon LP Internet

Jul 29 2014
metro pcs My service payment was paid on july 3,2014. My service was cut off todat reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Telephones: metro pcs reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2014
Enterprise Rent- A Car Enterprise Rent-A-car Damage Recovery Unit FROM Damage Recovery Unit pay the amount due credit card debit card or bank account $3364.34 Monongahela Pa. Nationwide Author: Waddell, Arizona Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent- A Car Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
media opportunities direct, inc basiclly the first time they sent this letter to me they said that i had won 1,677,519.oo and they were waiting for response of my entery by a specific date never recieved the money sent the 26.00 dollars they were asking for in and on july 26 i recieved another letter stating the same thing i usually throw them away but i am tired of these scammers harrasing me. want something done about this ae geleen geleen Author: michigan city, Indiana Cash Services: media opportunities direct, inc ae geleen, Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
American Standard Homes I paid them to help me get a home/ they said I could get my money back after 90 days if I was unhappy. now they wont give me my money back and I started asking over 1-2 months ago based out of cali Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Liars: American Standard Homes Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Dermagenix Pro Derm I filled out a bank survey a won Dermagenix as a prize. next thing I know money is being drawn from my account. Wilmington, Delaware Author: San Tan Valley , Arizona Questionable Activities: Dermagenix Wilmington, DE, 19808, Delaware

Jul 29 2014
better focus today zoyirtar calcium inc Credit Card Fraud lake mary Florida Author: memphis, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: better focus today lake mary, Florida

Jul 29 2014
the used parts factory Will Claimed they had part, never shipped, never recieved, no return calls. Had to deal with my bank to have charges removed. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: the used parts factory Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 29 2014
ACS Inc Jack Webber, Kevin Christopher Harrassement, scammers, thiefs, and threating me. New York Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Services: ACS Inc Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
credit 1 solutions Run- Company is a scam Elizabethtown Kentucky Author: Etown, Kentucky Credit Services: credit 1 solutions Elizqbethtown, Kentucky

Jul 29 2014
Ace Cash Services They are trying to say I owe them 965.00 on a line of credit New York New York Author: Galloway, Ohio Loans: Ace Cash Services Internet

Crawmer's Critterz Negligence in caring for my child Bend Oregon
Author: Bend, Oregon Child Daycare: Crawmer's Critterz Bend, Oregon

Jul 29 2014
cash net usa Tey called telling me i had a loan with the company for 1.500 then they wanted 190.00 when i told no i would not give them my account no they told me i was trying to spam them they called three more times telling me they would sue me internet Author: Savannah, Tennessee Loans: cash net usa Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
lpadvocates Betty I am from Columbus, ohio and these ppl did the same thing to me. Accept the names was Issac Vargas, Dina and Nick. Now all the numbers are changed and I have heard NOTHING from any of them. They took $2100 from me that I didn't have. Told me I was going to get my house back. These ppl are f@#king rip offs! I want my money back or my damn house but, what I really want is Justice for these scam artists. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Betty Internet

Jul 29 2014
Ymax Oration Forest Pay Advance How did you like my airhorn? Phoenix Arizona Author: Maine Collection Agencies: Ymax Oration Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 29 2014
capital management ventures l illeagly putting accounts on my credit report eden prarie,mn minnasota Author: flint, Michigan Collection Agencies: capital management ventures l Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Protect America Protect America, Inc. Fraudulent Practices and Service Austin Texas Author: Oswego, Illinois Home Security: Protect America Austin, Texas

Jul 29 2014
ellen degeneras hidden cameras placed in my room took a bunch of ideas ellen is involved and so are many other celebes not sure hollywood or burbank california Internet Author: holden, Missouri Producers: ellen degeneras Internet

Jul 29 2014
EPPICARD -NY scam billing from MDS/MSFT*BILLING. 800MSBILL1 Nationwide Author: Washington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: EPPICARD -NY Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Northstar Preservation JARROD BUCK (OWNER) Paul Tice Did not pay us for the job we did. Gave us a story about rehab and again promised pay that never came. perfect communication was kept between us intil the day of completion on the job.  LA Habra California Author: sanger, Texas Cleaning Services: Northstar Preservation LA Habra, California

Jul 29 2014
Hometown Animal Care : Relief Veterinarian, Vet Tech and Hospital owner forced me to relinquish ownership of my pet under duress w/ threat of euthanasia Pflugerville Texas
Author: Pflugerville, Texas Veterinarians: Hometown Animal Care Pflugerville , Texas