Your Search | 1st security preparation

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
First Web Sales 1st Web SalesTorlan Distribution Inaccurate Product Descriptions Becomes Consumers Issue Internet Author: Aurora, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: First Web Sales Internet

May 24 2016
247 allstate locksmith Rude, Disrespectful RIP OFFS!!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scotfsdale, Arizona Auto Security: 247 allstate locksmith Internet

May 24 2016
Jiffy Lube 1111 William Cannon Austin, Tx. 78748 Ruined engine by stripping drain plug and not telling me. Austin Texas Not Possible.... Author: austin, Texas Auto Security: Jiffy Lube Austin, Texas

May 23 2016
UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SERVICES LISA ZEPPETELLI LIED ABOUT MY WORK HISTORY AT NYC SMALL CLAIMS COURT,MARVIN PITTS AT SKYVEIW MALL SHADY SECURITY FIRM LIES AT NYC SMALL CLAIMS COURT,UNIVERSAL PROTECTTION SERVICES EXPOSED NEW YORK New York Author: Harlem, New York Civil Rights Violators: UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SERVICES NEW YORK, New York

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 22 2016
Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates STEVE OWEN, TREASURER Fraudulent Letter stating I am the recipient of $1,212,750.00 (1st) 2nd letter I shredded. Today's $3,900,000.00 winner notice New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates New York,

May 20 2016
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Debt collection on social security funds Cincinnati Ohio RE: Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Debt collection on social security funds Cincinnati Ohio Author: Muncie, Indiana Lawyers: Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Cincinnati, Ohio

May 19 2016
First Guard Alarm All work, no pay Irvine Nationwide Author: Easton, Missouri Security Services: First Guard Alarm Nationwide

May 19 2016
Cole Commercial and 1725 N Gower associates - Cliff Cole, owner & Elizabeth Aguilera, assistant Not returning my security deposit money $1700 USD Los Angeles California
Author: Hollywood, California Housing Rentals: Cole Commercial + 1725 N Gower associates - Cliff Cole & Elizabeth Aguilera Los Angeles, California

May 18 2016
Home Security  or They want me to send me $375 to receive a box of money. WA DC WA DC Author: Spokane, Washington Financial Services: Home Security WA DC,

May 18 2016
ADT security services liars, thieves, hackers, and con artist Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Security Services: ADT security services Internet

May 17 2016
Avangatee Services LLC James Morris This company is evil they intimidate and scare people into paying lots of money now or they will be hacked and lose money from your bank account. They tell you that they can stop the hackers if you send them a check they can stop the hackers. I know about a year ago they got me for 1800.00 . I have used them to service my computer recently this is when they used the same thing to me saying my network security is not good. These people must be stopped some how it is not fair that they can continue to stay in business . Internet Author: Highland, California Hackers: Avangatee Services LLC Internet

May 15 2016
Protect America Protect Yourself from Protect America Internet Author: Alabama Security Services: Protect America Internet

May 13 2016
Deer Valley Apartment Homes Sequoia Equities, LLC Security Deposit Scam Roseville California Thank you for bringing this to our attention Author: Roseville, California Landlords: Deer Valley Apartment Homes Roseville, California

May 13 2016
1st Secretarial AKA receivemymail.co.uk , payasyougopost.com , address123.co.uk, nomissedcalls.co.uk, makemycalls.co.uk Fraudulent company London UK Author: London, Other Mailbox Rentals: 1st Secretarial London, UK

May 12 2016
ADT ADT Security Sercvices ADT Fails to Honor Theft-Protection Guarantee Dallas Texas ADT Fails To Honor Theft Protection Guarantee Author: Detroit, Michigan Emergency Services: ADT Dallas, Texas

May 12 2016
American Locksmith 24/7 Automotive Locksmith Was charged $150 for 25 seconds of work. Website clearly states prices starting from $35 for auto lockouts.  Nationwide Internet
Author: Denton, Texas Security Services: American Locksmith 24/7 Internet

May 11 2016
She'll Gas station Carl or Andrea Security to go test drive a vehicle that I was trying to purchase Brooklyn New York
Shell gas station Author: brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: Shell Gas station Brooklyn , New York

May 10 2016
American Airlines American Airlines Needs To Value Their Customers Nationwide You were not convincing the 1st time let alone this time Author: Douglasville, Georgia Airlines: American Airlines Nationwide

May 09 2016
Sunny Side Mobile Home Park Sunnyside Mobile Home Park, Sunnyside MHP, Sunny side MHP Never moved in, did not receive first months rent or security deposit back. Fayetteville North Carolina
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Mobile Home Parks: Sunny Side Mobile Home Park Fayetteville , North Carolina

May 06 2016
Iceberg cups I ordered two cups from them on March 20th at $16.99 each.... they took the money from my account the next day with a confirmation number.... emailed them April 1st told me they were on back order would be 2 to 3 weeks... I have sent several emails with no response also their Facebook page website and everything else is no longer active and they have disappeared completely with my money as well as a few other people's Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Iceberg cups Internet

May 05 2016
Direct express Direct express has taken unauthorized money from my Social Security acct , approx $400 and have caused me a great amount of stress . Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Banks: Direct express Nationwide

May 05 2016
Eric Hull, Rick MacInnes, KCI convergent, KCI communications, KCI technologies I was hired to cover up the company's unethical shady behavior. Then let go so wipe off their hand. hanover, MD Maryland Author: hannover, Maryland Security Services: KCI - Hannover, Sparks MD hanover, Maryland

May 05 2016
Ahamed Kilibria, United Marine Security Yet again, Ahamed does not pay his bills Secaucus, NJ Nationwide Author: New York Security Services: Ahamed Kilibria United Marine Security nationwide