1ST SECURITY PREPARATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st security preparation
There may be more specific results for "1st security preparation"
For more specific results for "1st security preparation"
Showing 1-25 of 10,290 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st security preparation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
DEAFUSA.org Fraudulent, deceptive. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Security Services: DEAFUSA.org Internet

Jul 24 2017
America's 1st Choice Warranty/America's 1st Choice Home Club/AFC With Some Warranty Companies Promises Are Made To Be Broken Marietta Georgia Author: Roselle, New Jersey Warranty Companies: America's 1st Choice Warranty Marietta, Georgia

Jul 24 2017
WISH I have been ordering from Wish for about two years now. Recently I noticed charges to my credit that I had not made. Most recently July 10th and 21st for $6.30 and $20.00 consecutively. That may not seem like much but I live on social security so I needed that money. Internet Author: Peterson, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: WISH Internet

Jul 24 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com 1st-art-gallery Painting Poisons my Framer… Xiamen Internet Author: Syracuse, New York Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jul 24 2017
NAUTICA, MIAMI BEACH, FL DUMP! NEGLECTED. POOR SECURITY! 3rd WORLD COUNTRY BLDG! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert ... Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Building Services: Nautica Condo building MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Jul 23 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION ANC i was send a letterfrom ANC that I just WON 2,000,000,00 and I had two option the 1st was to receive my money and a 30 year structured annuity of $66,666,66 or 2nd a lump of $1,325,000.00 but I had to send them $12.99 which I did and havn't nothing from them this took place in Juneabout the 2nd week of 2017 Kansas  Author: chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION Kansas, Kansas

Jul 22 2017
MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL LEIPROP LLC Dafing Group LLC Leila Serebrinsky, Maria Isabel Marriott Claudia M. Egber Diego A. Feldberg DID NOT HONOR MY RENTAL SECURITY DEPOSIT Hollywood Florida
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Property Management: MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Pretty-Sweet.com I ordered 2 tumblers on May 1st. I have not received anything. They won't answer my e-mails or issue a refund. Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pretty-Sweet.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Locksmith Services Charged 300 dollars to unlock car Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa Az 85202, Arizona Auto Security: Locksmith Services Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Customer 1st Business Evaluation Services Mystery Shopper but scammed out of money Somis, California Nationwide
Author: Waterford, Michigan Consumer Services: Customer 1st Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Vivant Two very bad experience. First, getting the service cancelled long after five year contract. Second, after a move to a new residence did not want their service again. Rep agreed to a 3 yr contract if I would sign. So, unfortunately I did. At the end of three years I called to cancel. Was told I had a 5 yr contract.  Nationwide Author: North Platte, Nebraska Security Services: Vivant Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-artgallery.com, 1st art gallery, Botched Botero Xiamen Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jul 19 2017
Medical Services group Medical services group They had all my personal info - phone - address -- social security number Don't know Don't know Author: Sunrise, Florida Alternative Health: Medical Services group Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Home Warranty Coverage Provides False Sense of Security; Most Failures Excluded from Coverage San Ramon Nationwide Author: Hernando Beach, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Customer-1st Jennifer BourneWerr Service LLC Customer Service Evaluator/Mystery Shopper Fresno California Author: Jackson, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer-1st Fresno, California

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 17 2017
Whelan Security Tried to have me thrown in PRISON for THEIR mistake Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Security Services: Whelan Security Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca
Author: Clovis, California Bait-and-Switch: At&t wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
rent2Own It states that Social Security Disability is fine but as soon as I mentioned that was my income they hung up on me, Internet Author: Curwensville, Pennsylvania Realtors: rent2Own Internet

Jul 17 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Thomas Moran Landscape Painted by a Chinese Moron Tel Aviv Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jul 16 2017
allumineye allumiderm ordered trial size of these 2 skin products for 4.95 recieved large amount but didnt know the difference then a week later 180.00 was taken from my account. since I used my bank card nothing could be done just got ripped of 180.00 of my social security Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: allumineye Internet

Jul 15 2017
psv spy survival briefin charged me 40 dollars for services i did not order Oregon Author: Lakeville, Indiana Security Services: psv spy survival briefin Oregon

Jul 14 2017
The Senior Trust A program of the Citizen's Assembly In Mail scam, request $17.00 donation, in 7 days, official looking documents, threatening Social Security Cut Author: Aventura, Florida Federal Government: The Senior Trust

Jul 13 2017
Customer 1st Alex Baker Sent me a check for $2450 with my 1st assignment to Walmart Internet Half Right Author: Amarillo, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Customer 1st Internet

Jul 13 2017
Ackerman & Walker spoke to: Alex Attia and James Stone Called stating that they were representing American Webb Loan and Alex Attia stated I owed them $3,000 and Mr. Jones stated that I owed $2,100 and they were attemping to collect for the loan company. When question them further they stated that they had my address and my social security number and that they were going to take me to court for the amount. New York New York Author: Palmyra, Virginia Collection Agencies: Ackerman & Walker New York,