1ST SECURITY PREPARATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st security preparation
There may be more specific results for "1st security preparation"
For more specific results for "1st security preparation"
Showing 26-50 of 25,974 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st security preparation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 08 2017
Capital Connect Capital Connect is a major rip-off and scamer Tucson Arizona Author: Lancaster, Texas Security Services: Capital Connect Tucson, Arizona

Aug 08 2017
WAZ Investments LLC A security deposit of $1000 was made on July 6th for an unrenovated townhouse but no lease was signed. A refund was requested for said amount July 11th. No one could be reached for the refund until July 25th when I still didn't receive an answer. July 28th I finally reach senior management and he says he can not give me a full refund even though I never signed a lease. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Real Estate Services: WAZ Investments LLC Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 08 2017
Anonymous Architects Porsche keys did not work Evanston IL Author: Evanston, Illinois Auto Security: keylessremotewarehouse.com Internet

Aug 07 2017
1st place performance Jason Mott Jason Mott the POS scammer Splendora Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Auto Mechanics: 1st place performance Jason Mott Splendora, Texas

Aug 07 2017
ARA Inc. Contact Mark Farmer They have social security number and date of birth. The claim I owe Sprint $5,129.50! I've never had a Sprint phone or land line thru Sprint! Villa Park Illinois Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telephone Companies: ARA Inc. Illinois

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Brickhouse Security Remotely tampered with my device without my knowledge New York New York Author: , Oregon Security Services: Brickhouse Security New York, New York

Aug 07 2017
att.net at&t.com On Tuesday August 1st I came home from work to find my apartment door wide open with no one inside. I had received a letter the day previous that some technicians from att would be installing some fiber optics. I went to use my restroom when I heard a knock on the door. It was one of 6 technicians that would come to my apartment.  Houston Texas
Author: houston, Texas Cable Companies: att.net Internet

Aug 07 2017
Neulift Skin Cream/Eye lift Serum Wouldn't issue refund or accept return-- ordered by my elderly mother with Alzheimer's who's on Social Security Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Skin Care: Neulift Skin Cream/Eye lift Serum Internet

Aug 06 2017
Leslie and Chris Tuttle I rented a home at 3699 Red Bud Court in Waldorf MD in May 2017. I paid my security deposit of $1825 to move in on May 9. I was unable to get electric switched over per the lease agreement but they allowed time to figure it out. The house is 3699 redbud ct Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Realtors: Leslie and Chris Tuttle Maryland

Aug 05 2017
1st-art-gallery www.1st-art-gallery.com ‘Burn-in’ Bonfire of 1st-art-gallery’s Garbage Art Syracuse Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 04 2017
Phenix City Police department I was falsely accused of messing with these creeps kids who was friends with my neighbors who was with wells fargo managers they told the police that i was video taping their kids which was a bold face lie they are using their kids as weapons to wrongfully accuse me of child abuse these creeps are no better than child abusers who kid their own kids involved in a witch hunt and putting fear in them about someone who hasn't done anything to them phenix city Alabama Yes wells fargo was behind all this working with these two managers to try and ruin my life its shocking i know how can a bank to this to people that it was they thought they could litter my yard Author: United States, Liars: Phenix City Police department phenix city, Alabama

38, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
Monotonics MyMoni. Moni won't cancel service. continues to bill . dallas Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Security Services: Monotonics Nationwide

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 02 2017
Modera uptown apartments Vandals continue to burglarize apartments while modera staff DO NOT CARE! Looters, theft, zero security! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Tenants: Modera uptown apartments Dallas, Texas

Aug 02 2017
Platinum Logistics Team Dubious paycheck deductions and over reaching security deposits bensenville Illinois
Author: El Paso, Texas Trucking Companies: Platinum Logistics Team bensenville, Illinois

Aug 02 2017
BB@T BB@T TOOK OVER 500.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT I RECEIVE DISABILITY I AM A SINGLE PARENT WHEN I WOULD CALL BB@T IT WAS ALWAYS OVERDRAFT FEES I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAN JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND TELL ME IT IS FEES THEY LET A COMPANY KEEP TRYING TO PUT CHECKS THROUGH SO THEY CHARGED ME 76.00 OVER 8 TIMES HOW DO THEY KEEP DOING THAT THEY TOOK MY SSI CHECK ON AUG.1ST 2017 BB@T IS JUST STEALING MY MONEY NOW I CANNOT PAY MY BILLS PAY FOR MY MEDICATION INSURANCE I AM TIRED OF TALKING I WANT MY MONEY BACK HOBGOOD Nationwide Author: hobgood, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: BB@T Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Avast Computer Security aka Digital River They continued to take money from my card after being told I didn't want their services anymore. Avast charged me about $170.00 dollars to remove Conduit from my machine that they did NOT protect me against!!! Internet Author: Hemet, California Computer Software: Avast Internet

Aug 01 2017
Boost Mobile Boost doesn't care about their clients or privacy & security Nationwide Author: Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Maitin Security and Fire Eddie Maitin Court Case Pending Baytown Texas Author: Katy, Texas Cameras & Video: Maitin Security and Fire Baytown, Texas

Jul 31 2017
Premiere Management Partners, LLC Waterbury Place Condominiums17W300 22nd Street, Suite 250Oak Brook Terrace, IL 60181 Ms. Savenok is a pathological liar and a thief. She stole my security deposit from me after driving me out of my apartment, because I forced her to make much needed repairs. OakBrook Terrace Illinois Author: Wheaton, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Premiere Management Partners, LLC OakBrook Terrace, Illinois

Jul 31 2017
Clearlight Security, Inc. Promised Refund in 10 days, but no refund and no communication Fishers Indiana Author: Quincy, California Cameras & Video: Clearlight Security, Inc. Fishers, Indiana

Jul 31 2017
wiccadgood wellness VALERIE DAVISLIFEBREATH VALERIE DAVISMAINELY WOMEN THIS BUSINESS AND OWNER IS A SCAM NEW GLOUCESTER Maine
the original author is correct. Valerie Davis is a fraud Author: GRAY, Maine Alternative Health: wiccadgood wellness NEW GLOUCESTER, Maine

Jul 31 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Replaced front door lock and put in a new one and didn't ask if we wanted to have the style door lock we now have Somerville Internet Update - 8:00pm Tuesday August 1st Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Locksmith-pros.net Internet