Your Search | 1st security preparation

Oct 11 2016
True love psychic reading Lauren She promise a negativity energy spell and said money back if the spell does not work. Well the spell did not work. So i ask for my refund at 1st she said yeah if i took the bad review down. Then now she saying no. Harrassing me texting saying all kind of evil things to me. Say im bad luck. I have all her text messages. Los Angeles, Internet Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Psychic: True love psychic reading Internet

Oct 10 2016
Revitalize skin serum Find Claims to be a limited number of free 14 day trials, but is a membership based program 4.95 for 1st 14 days then 98.95 for remains 14. And 98.95/mo. You must open and read fine print to get details. This is not on recept. Nor do they send receipt when 2nd charge hits account. Las Vegas, nv Internet Author: Colorado Alternative Health: Revitalize skin serum Internet
28, Report #1331954

Oct 08 2016
Jeffery Michael Johnson aka Hoss Johnson Scammed and conned me and others out of money Can be anywhere in the US Nationwide Important-have his social service security number Author: TORRANCE, California Liars: Jeffery Michael Johnson aka Hoss Johnson California

Oct 07 2016
1st Place Performance Jason Mott I shipped my motor and transmision to be rebuilt for $11000.00. he never did the work and charged my credit card fraudulent $32,000.00. and kept my engine an trans and lied to me that it was being returned by frieght which was lie because it was never returned along other parts,along with phone calls. Splendora Texas Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Auto Mechanics: 1st Place Performance Splendora, Texas
30, Report #1332025

Oct 07 2016
Spotmau PowerSuite Goldern Ripoff/Poor Technical Support/Failure to Communicate/No Phone Contact/Loss of Data Houston Texas Author: Williamstown, New Jersey Security Services: Spotmau PowerSuite Goldern Houston, Texas
31, Report #1332018

Oct 06 2016
Direct Express Card Service Direct Express Social Security benfits Direct Express is not providing appropriate service to individual receiving social security benefits. The company never answer the phone always getting voice messages that the call volume is high and to call back. Unable to get disputes of transaction on account. Been dealing with this issues for month with no assistance from direct express no other way of contact with this company. Very frustrating very poor care and concern with people with disability Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Direct Express Card Service Internet

Oct 05 2016
Intuit Intuit GoPayment Intuit security breach, Do not trust Intuit for secure financial protection Internet Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Intuit Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
United K-9 Special Patrol United Special Patrol Rude, arrogant, and unprofessional behavior by Luis at United K-9 Special Patrol Royal Palm Beach Florida
I have resolved my issue with this company and wish to delete my complaint Author: Boca Raton, Florida Security Services: United K-9 Special Patrol Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 05 2016
Cypress Lakes at Stonebriar Apartments Gaines Trust, Gaines Investment Trust Kept our security deposit against Texas state law and are now ignoring all requests of justification. Frisco Texas Gaines made it right! Author: Oak Point, Texas Housing Rentals: Cypress Lakes at Stonebriar Apartments Frisco, Texas

Oct 04 2016
Lisa Fulton Do not rent from this person. She does not return security deposits Beverly Hills California Author: Maryland Property Management: Lisa Fulton Beverly Hills, California

Oct 03 2016
US Security Associates I was charged $75 for uniforms . Now they are refusing to return my money when I returned uniforms in good condition. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Security Services: US Security Associates Tampa, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Fairfield Properties Fairfield Properties Melville, NY Refused to make repairs (including health hazards), no return of Security Deposit Melville New York Author: Valley Stream, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Fairfield Properties Melville, New York

Sep 30 2016
VERIZON WIRELESS LLC Security Deposit Refund Scam New York New York Author: Wurtsboro, New York Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS LLC New York , New York

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 29 2016
Universal Protection Security Service Allied Universal Security A Terrible Racist Company To Work For That will Cheat You on Your Pay And Harass You Rosemont Illinois Author: ROCKDALE, Illinois Security Services: Universal Protection Security Service Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 28 2016
Security Title of Miami miami Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Title and Escrow Services: Security Title of Miami miami, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Lea Papanicolaou Security Deposit Scam Lowell Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Landlords: Lea Papanicolaou Lowell, Massachusetts

Sep 27 2016
Power Home Technologies Made hard inquiry on credit Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Security Services: Power Home Technologies Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 21 2016
Protection One Company States Account Past Due With Unauthorized Charges Wichita Kansas Author: Killeen, Texas Security Services: Protection One Wichita, Kansas

Sep 20 2016
Security One Alarm company refuses to fix alarm (that is under warranty), but won't stop billing for monitoring houston Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Security Services: Security One Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP 1st Pay POS POS / Equipment / Sales Deception Fort Worth Winston Salem Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Safe Home Security Safe Home Security is the Worst Compnay Ever Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Home Security: Safe Home Security Internet

Sep 15 2016
Monitronics Scare you into getting an alarm system and you’re locked in for 5 years! Dallas, TX Monitronics Cares Author: Columbia, Tennessee Security Services: Monitronics TX

Sep 14 2016
Cash loans sam wilson called me about a loan and asked for a security deposit on a 5000.00 dollar loan i bought 5 iTunes cards totaling 1175.00 didn'tget the loan and now they say i need to send 60 dollars again to get my refund new york new york Author: woodside, New York Commerical Lending Firm: cash loans nationwide