Your Search | 1st security preparation

Aug 10 2016
No Space Here ,84f.415.myftpupload.com/, No space Here , http://84f.415.myftpupload.com/http://84f.415.myftpupload.com/services/managed-it-security-services/ james brown No space here is a big big big big Fraud please do not belive this b****** robbed my $1000 Indiana Nationwide This is completely not true Author: california, Alabama Work at Home: No Space Here ( http://84f.415.myftpupload.com/) Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Beware of owncube.com! Terrible security and customer service! Have you ever been directly attacked for opening a support ticket? Vienna Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Services: owncube.com Internet

Aug 09 2016
Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Did not finish job; part of what is completed is unacceptable, overcharged me Deland Florida Author: Orange City, Florida Home Improvements: Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Deland, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Sausalito at Playa Vista Irvine Company, Donald Bren, Villas at Playa Vista, Universal Security, Monticito, Malibu, Playa Vista. Deceptive Business practices, Discrimination, Renters rights, False allegations, bait and switch. liars, racist, etc Newport Beach California Author: Los Ageles, California Real Estate Services: Sausalito at Playa Vista Newport Beach, California

Aug 09 2016
Penalton Post Security Inc. John Sidney or Helen McGee,prize Directors 53 Neil St, London WC2H 9PPUnited Kingdom Attempting to notify me of large winnings at no extra cost to me!!! Phones go to Kansas Nationwide Author: Drums , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Penalton Post Security Inc. John Sidney or Helen McGee,prize Directors Nationwide

TruthFinder Truthfinder.com is a total ripoff & scam Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Security Services: TruthFinder Internet

Aug 08 2016
Filtropur Vaccums Vfs Filtropur These people are a bunch of rip-offs! I spent about $2000.00 on this piece of crap that never worked. I had to go out and buy a new vac. that I spent about $700.00 on that really works. I feel I was taken advantage of as my husband had just passed away not too long before this incident. I was not thinking clearly when they came to the house. I really would like to get my money back as I'm on Social Security Disability and don't make alot of money. Please would someone make these crooks pay through the nose for doing this to unspecting people? Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Filtropur Vaccums Broadview Heights, Ohio

33, Report #1319987

Aug 08 2016
Security Systers Inc.dba SAFEGUARD AMERICA55 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell,Connecticut 06416 Breached of contract. Money was taking from my account. after the system was removered from my home Cromwell,connecticut. 06416 Nationwide Author: Pineville, North Carolina Civil Rights Violators: Security Systers Inc.dba Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Xclusive Fence and Rails Took my money and never installed the fence Miami Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Iron Security Door Manufactures: Xclusive Fence and Rails Miami , Florida

Aug 08 2016
Prize Distribution Services I was informed that I was confirmed cash prize winner of $1,823,976.00 It said as of 08:11 this morning, you Cindy ***** were confirmed as a CASH PRIZE WINNER. IT said I must respond at once. It said I must provide identity confirmation by returning the form within 14 days with a check, cash or money order for $20 or I may forfeit my cash winnings. It even has a security encryption code of 30601481 Hewlett New York Author: Sevierville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Aug 07 2016
Securitas UNFAIR TREATMENT, FORCED LABOR AND FORGETTING TO PAY OFFICERS THEIR PAYCHECKS Saint Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Security Services: Securitas St. Louis , Missouri

Aug 06 2016
Platinum Acquisitions Inc. THIS COMPANY ADVERTISED THRU FACEBOOK A GUN HOLSTER. I SENT THEM THE $$$$ AND THEY NEVER DELIVERED OR ANSWERED NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS. i CONTACT MY c/c COMPANY AND THEY REFUNDED MY MONEY AFTER TELLING ME THIS COMPANY WAS A SCAM/RIP OFF DYER, Indiana Author: Dunnellon, Florida Home Security: Platinum Acquisitions Inc. DYER, Indiana

38, Report #1320606

Aug 04 2016
ADT ADT refuses to help unhook system Cottonwood Heights Nationwide ADT not my favorite Author: Salt Lake Cit, Utah Home Security: ADT Nationwide

39, Report #1320564

Aug 03 2016
Alder Home Security Alder's loop-hole exposed Utah Internet Author: Bolivar, Tennessee Security Services: Alder Home Security Internet

40, Report #1320396

Aug 03 2016
avast internet security, digital river unethical fraudsters redwood city California Author: mount calm, Texas Computer Software: avast internet security redwood city, California

41, Report #1320168

Aug 01 2016
Vivint changed my contract from a 3year to a five year, when i was just transferring from Carlsbad nm ,after paying a year and a half on a 3 yr contract. houston Author: spring, Texas Security Services: Vivent houston,

42, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

43, Report #1319618

Jul 29 2016
America's Locksmith Services Threatened Me - Rip Off - Scam Houston Texas Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Security Services: America's Locksmith Services Nationwide

44, Report #1319536

Jul 29 2016
Bella Ridge Apartments 1st Lake Properties, Bella Ridge, Bella Ridge Review, Bella ridge apartments, 1st Lake, Bella Ridge Apartments Low Quality. Child Predators in area River Ridge Louisiana
Child predators. Not safe for grandkids or children Author: River Ridge, Louisiana Landlords: Bella Ridge Apartments River Ridge, Louisiana

45, Report #1319484

Jul 28 2016
DHL Express unreliable, poor customer no service department, lied about my contact information, refused to come back to re-deliver the package on the same day, claimed they did not have my phone number, contact name or apartment security code, have to wait for re-delivery for the next business day, can not trust DHL Express, federal express is better, united parcel service is better, customer service is out in india and you can barely understand them Brampton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Courier Services: DHL Express Brampton, Ontario

46, Report #1319419

Jul 28 2016
Ackerman Security, Atlanta Customer Service? What is THAT, Jim Callahan? Atlanta Nationwide Author: sugar Hill, Georgia Home Security: Ackerman Security, Atlanta Nationwide

47, Report #1319367

Jul 28 2016
MUFG Union Bank Union BankUnion Bank of California, UnionBank Whistleblower security expert finds hacker back doors in Union Bank software for employees and yakuza to access international accounts San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Banks: MUFG Union Bank Nationwide

48, Report #1319344

Jul 28 2016
handmadepiece.com handmadepiece.com, handmadepiece Lies about quality and refunds Xiamen Internet
I don’t DEAL with crooks, the Law Courts deal with crooks like you Comrade Monica Author: Athens, Alabama Artist Galleries: www.handmadepiece.com Internet

49, Report #1319266

Jul 27 2016
Universal Protection security 255 Challenger Way Suite 103 Santa Rosa California phone number 707 575-6909races unreasonable hiring manager LIZ Beware Universal Protection security not a fair equal opportunity employer Santa Rosa California
Author: San Francisco, California Security Services: Universal Protection security Santa Rosa, California

50, Report #1319018

Jul 26 2016
Security Product Depot LLC They told me that they would process my refund minus a restocking fee of 20 % but the refund was never done to my VISA. Smyrna Georgia Author: Ottawa, Ontario Security Services: Security Product Depot LLC Smyrna, Georgia