Your Search | 1st art gallery

Sep 25 2016
Pioneer Auction Gallery Theft and Refusal to Provide Items Paid For - Potential Fraud by Selling Fakes Portland Oregon Author: Sheridan, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pioneer Auction Gallery Portland, Oregon

Sep 20 2016
ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP 1st Pay POS POS / Equipment / Sales Deception Fort Worth Winston Salem Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena Arts Centerartcenter.edu Harbors/Trains students to rip off actors and models Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles, California Con Artists: Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena, California

Sep 12 2016
Art N Music Booking Kendall Jenkinskjfire11@gmail.com Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Art N Music Booking Kendall - and Kewan Jenkinskjfire11@gmail.com Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083 Ohio and Georgia Author: Columbus, Ohio Tours & Excursions: Art N Music Booking Kendall Jenkinskjfire11@gmail.com Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Internet

Sep 10 2016
Jellyfish Art Company created a poorly designed tank, and gave no urgency when jellyfish were dying. Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Animal Abuse: Jellyfish Art Internet

Sep 09 2016
1st place performance (Jason Mott) Jason Mott. ripped off engine build , check kitting , grand jury , possible imformant cleavland tx
Ernest Delera Author: aubrey, Texas Auto Mechanics: 1st place performance (Jason Mott) Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
James Nicholas Christoff Budget Blinds Nick took a deposit of $3360 and immediately we had trouble reaching him. Never returned any calls, text or emails. Then after reaching him our 1st blind order was incorrect and they had to be reordered. He received the new order and then never brought them here to install. We filed a formal complaint with the corporation. We went to HIS HOME and confronted him and TOOK all our blinds with us. Corporate complaint department has been GREAT in helping us to resolve this issue. Nick has numerous complaints against him and is no longer part of Budget Blinds. Nick has been known to take deposits and never order the blinds. He is a SCAM and was an independent franchise! Budget Blinds Corporation is concerned about customers so file a formal complaint! Rochester Hills Michigan Author: SHELBY TOWNSHIP, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas Christoff Rochester Hills, Michigan

Sep 07 2016
Event Resourse Larry HoffmanFolding-chairs-folding-tables.comChair and Table Factory On July 8, 2016, purchased 100 poly white folding chairs, 2 chair carts, and 2 waterproof chair covers. I still have not received the chairs, chair carts and covers. This person will not return phone calls and emails. He refuses to send the products. This guy is a rip off artist. ABuyer Be Ware! Culver City California Author: Bedford, Indiana Art Galleries: Better Business Bureau: Event Resourse Culver City, California

Sep 06 2016
Silke Berlinn, Carole Lieff AKA Silke Berlinn Unpaid Royalties Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Silke Berlinn Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Owners Group/Rapid Realty Victor Inwang, Keenan Wilson, Anthony Lolli is the Ceo, Lanisha Goodwin is the broker of the location that will not give me my security deposit back Victor Inwang will not give me my security deposit of $1,230.00 when I moved out and refuses to answer my calls. He is also committing real estate fraud along with Rapid Realty I want my money back. I have text that the broker Keenan Wilson would return my money but now neither one will answer me. It was supposed to be returned July 1st Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Owners Group/Rapid Realty Brooklyn , New York

Sep 03 2016
Art N Music Booking Kendall Jenkinskjfire11@gmail.com Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Tours & Excursions: Art N Music Booking stone mountain, Georgia

Sep 02 2016
Psychic source Caron Fake fake fake Internet Good Grief Author: Youngstown, Ohio Art Galleries: Psychic source Internet

Sep 01 2016
Vincentaa Sculpture Art Vincent Du vincentaa.com / SCAM Sammed me out of $30,000 China China
Author: Augusta , Maine Building Products: Vincentaa Sculpture Art Vincent Du China

Aug 28 2016
Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc RACHEL & ROB'S WILDWOOD LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUNDS, INC.2711 County Line Road, Medina, NY 14103Camping near Niagara FallsRachel & RobWildwood Medina CampingKOA Bait -n- Switch - then kept 1st night's fee after trying to force our camper into small wooded spot Medina New York
Author: Argyle, New York Campgrounds: Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc Medina, New York

Aug 27 2016
Autograph network I ordered an autographed guitar, Motley Crue. Signatures all where fake. Not there signing Washington Nationwide
Author: Crownpoint, Indiana Art Galleries: autograph network Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir farah kohanpour farahnaz kohanpour namaste pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea stole thousands from me on second order thru website nashville, tennessee Internet false claim this was all a lie i made up Author: los angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: manuosh Internet

Aug 25 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea manuosh not only didnt pay me for my work but rips off thousands every month nashville, tn Internet Author: calabasas, California Dead Beat Moms: manuosh Internet

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 21 2016
Anthem Claim Management on behalf of 1st choice moving and storage/USA moving Why bother reporting, waste of time Anthem Arizona Author: Alvord, Texas Consumer Services: Anthem Claim Management Anthem, Arizona

Aug 18 2016
Softweak Corp. Aspire MarketingSimon Watson Sr. ManagerAshley Moore extension 039Sam Davis SupervisorMatthew Jonas extension 0261-866-775-3928 Rec'd 1st call in April 2016 saying my computer was compromised and would crash if I didn't get it fixed.Internet Author: Drummonds, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Softweak Corp. Internet

Aug 18 2016
1st class auto repairs scam, rip off, smyrna Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: 1st class auto repairs smyrna, Georgia

Aug 16 2016
Atomic Deals I ordered a Mickey Mouse watch and Mickey Mouse nail art on July 24,2016 and never received the products. facebook Internet Author: New Philadelphia, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 16 2016
Art of Music Art Of Music AKA / Art of Floyd Forgery Las Vegas Nevada Author: Southampton , Pennsylvania Celebrities: Art of Music Nevada

Aug 09 2016
Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Did not finish job; part of what is completed is unacceptable, overcharged me Deland Florida Author: Orange City, Florida Home Improvements: Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Deland, Florida

25, Report #1320767

Aug 04 2016
ART PLATFORM NYC services - arstist representation New York New York Author: Illinois Art Galleries: ART PLATFORM NYC New York