1ST CHOICE FACILITIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st choice facilities
There may be more specific results for "1st choice facilities"
For more specific results for "1st choice facilities"
Showing 1-25 of 25,074 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st choice facilities"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Complete aqr/rt fulfillment They are billing my credit card monthly for a product i dont want Internet Author: allegany, New York Adult Care Facilities: Complete aqr/rt fulfillment Internet

Oct 19 2017
Pet Care Choice lied about shipment Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Pet Care Choice Internet

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Customary examle of My giving details of showing Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Americas Preferred Home Warranty WORTHLESS LIARS AND CHEATS Do not do business with!!! Most worthless company out there, they always have something in the small print to keep from paying. Worthless as toilet paper about as useful too. I am reporting to 20/20 television show and maybe they will be out of business if America is lucky. They should not be allowed to do business, unless lying is their business of choice. I do not know how a business can stay around who acts this way. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Roach, Missouri Home Warranty Companies: Americas Preferred Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Something is out of sync here. Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
The sale guru Ordered a 2-1 curling straightener iron and never received it . No phone no to contact them only an email that they won’t respond back too. Do not order from them I wished I would have read the complaints on them first ! Internet Author: Shelocta, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: The sale guru Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 13 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Serenity Oil Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Adult Care Facilities: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Spywizz I cant believe youtube would let pepole advertise scams such as spywizz on their site, nobody got what they paid, for that is a scam,I HOPE I CAN HELP PREVENTBOTHERS FROM GETTING RIPPED OFF Florida-1st red flag Internet only Author: Dix Hills, New York Computer Software: Spywizz Internet

Oct 12 2017
Colorado Steaks Sales 2001 E Division St, Arlington, TX 76011 Colorado Choice Distributors Address:1000 S Ronald Reagan Blvd, Longwood, FL 32750Phone: (321) 444-6161 within a year. This is the WORST Meat you could ever buy. Arlington Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Restaurant Delivery Services: Colorado Steaks Sales Arlington, Texas

Oct 11 2017
Testclear.com 10 day Toxin Rid, 7 day Toxin Rid, 5 day Toxin Rid, 3 day Toxin Rid Ordered Toxin Rid 10 day (they guaranteed after 10 days you will be clean) they GUARANTEE IT! Followed program to the letter, failed drug test and lost out on a job. Washington Nationwide Author: Marco Island, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Testclear.com Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Alcon Choice Alcon Choice Rebate Alcon Choice Rebate Scam Internet Author: Somerset, New Jersey Eye Care: Alcon Choice Internet

Oct 11 2017
Diet supplements/ SEC Future Health Bottle was $5.95 for shipping and handling that was the total price for the bottle once I got the bottle a month later told the bottle was worth $79.95 and my account was debited that amount without permission Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Adult Care Facilities: Diet supplements/ SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 10 2017
Public Moving Services After siging contract they stole my money and never called me back. They also misrepresented storage facilities and provided my credit card dispsute with incorrect information Charlotte NC Author: Beaverton, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Public Moving Services Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Karsa Fixer Upper Joanna Gaines Did a trial of Karsa suppose to have been $4.95 S/H. $322.96 later find out its a scam. Newark Delaware Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Adult Care Facilities: Karsa Newark, Delaware