1ST CONVENIENCE BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st convenience bank
There may be more specific results for "1st convenience bank"
For more specific results for "1st convenience bank"
Showing 1-25 of 80,486 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st convenience bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
eye & wrinkle couture a survey on computer & won free wrinkle & eye couture all i had to do is pay postage & handling they took that out of my bank account meanwhile i went to florida daughter having baby came back with samanilla poseining got out of hospital got bank statement which they took $98 & $89 i did not sign any contract & i got samples for all that money never received any more products santa ana California Author: simpson, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: eye & wrinkle couture santa ana, California

Sep 19 2017
Bloombeautiful offered free sample, but pay postage - then has started taking 38 dollars without content from my bank Internet Author: Simorre, Alabama Beauty Salons: Skin Care: Bloombeautiful Internet

Sep 19 2017
Government Contract Registration | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Government Contract Registration aka GCRGOV.com aka Federal Contracts USA LLC aka ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! DO NOT TRUST!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!!! Indian Shores Florida
Response to Kristin Calhoon Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Services: Government Contract Registration Indian Shores , Florida

Sep 19 2017
First Idea Solutions I was on pc early one morning and all of a sudden pc went dead. Then I got some man emailing me to call a number that my pc had been hacked. Then he said I would have to pay $199 for me to get my computer running again. I told him how did I know that he wasn't the one hacking my computer. He didn't like that. I said no that I wasn't going to pay it. Then he said I would not be able to use my computer until I did. Then he said I would have to use my credit card, but would have to call my bank to okay it. I said I would not give out the nane of my bank to anyone. Then I gave him a credit card number and then he said I would have to call the bank for them to okay it. As it turned out, I was billed $99. Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: First Idea Solutions Internet

Sep 18 2017
saleguru I purchased a flat iron from Intstagram the money came out of my bank but recieved no merchandise Internet
Author: Candia, New Hampshire Beauty Products: saleguru Internet

HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 18 2017
Majestic Movers and Storage C & D Movers Double Charged, Belongings held hostage, Put on Hold for 1+hours or disconnected, Demanded CASH put into their Bank of America Account or wouldn't release items, STILL NO DELIVERY Oak Park Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Moving Companies: Majestic Movers and Storage Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Integrity-1st Automotive Used to be Brake-O This place used to be a great place to get your car serviced. Now, under new ownership, this place is a rippoff. Carrollton Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Auto Repair Service: Integrity-1st Automotive Carrollton, Texas

Sep 17 2017
Funding Site Support Pleasant Grovus This company has been charging my bank of first $3.82 then $59.95 without my consent Pleasant Grove, Utah Author: Houston, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Funding Site Support Pleasant Grovus Internet

Sep 17 2017
Thasisindirectfurthercredit.com AKA Peter S Smith This company promised me a valid bank account and after sending them 500 dollars they keep asking for more and more moneyand they now will not answer my emails or phone calls to them Battle Ground Washington Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Banks: Thasisindirectfurthercredit.com Battle Ground, Washington

Sep 17 2017
auto gallery imports finance manager and salesman committed fraud westbury new york New York I don't doubt your story Author: bear, Alabama Auto Dealers: auto gallery imports westbury new york, New York

Sep 16 2017
Yuet Ching Private School Mr. Abin MongMr. Jeong Tan Chai I had a horrible experience after I signed the contract only to discover that it is a scam involving bank transfer for example.......Forward the complete charges to us with the bank details below; the beneficiary name is signatory to our bank account: = Bank Transfer CIMB Bank Name:Satra Binti Anggal Acct/7065700999 Swift code: CIBBMYKL Address: B-G-8,block B,Plaza Ativo,Jalan PJU 52000 Wilayah Persekutuan,Jalan Kenanga SD 9/1,Bandar Sri Damansara,52200 Kuala Lumpur, Salangor, Malaysia. == Send us bank draft after making the payment........Please do not send them any payment. Malaysia Sabah Author: Madison, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Yuet Ching Private School Internet

Sep 16 2017
Omega Auto Care Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: For 28 years the owners of Omega Auto Care have been providing superior coverage to consumers ensuring that at the time they need it most, when their vehicle breaks down, they are covered! *UPDATE: Omega Auto Care pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Omega Auto Care recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved per GM Author: Phoenix, Arizona Warranty Companies: Omega Auto Care TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Omega Auto Care pays the bill when your vehicle’s covered parts and systems break down. Omega Auto Care’s Vehicle Service Contract pays for the repair bills outlined in the coverage level you select. OmegaAutoCare offers insurance when your car is damaged due to mechanical failure. It’s Protection and Financial Security for you! For 28 years the owners of Omega Auto Care providing superior coverage. St. Peters, Missouri

Sep 16 2017
Ibex Tumbler I ordered a FREE!! Ibex Tumbler for 6.95 received it almost two months later then I noticed my bank account and they charged me 39.95 on top of this I have had the Tumbler less then two weeks and it isn't any better then a Yeti tumbler which is cheaper! Nothing free about this offer it's a rip-off!! Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Sep 16 2017
Assure CBD OIL Assure fulillmentVBI EAST SkIN CENTERSJC SKIN CENTER BEAUTY Someone ordered a product that they said was CBD oil. I tried to tell them I didn't order it and I never received any product. I was told to file a dispute with the bank.which I did but because they had all my nfo they still claim I ordered it and took the money out of my account. They took 87.00 and 89.70. I was told to get the bank through three way and talk to the company did that they called me a liar and said I wasn't Getting a refund.they cancelled the order I didn't make but refused any type of refund.was talk to rudly and hungup 'n 4 times. Orange,California Nationwide Author: Pryor, Oklahoma Attorney Generals: Assure CBD OIL Nationwide

Sep 16 2017
Kall8 International Telcom Ltd.Faxaway, Kallback, LaserVoicemail, and KallCent$ Overbilled me stating it was due to a NSF. Which was all lies. Then stated they'd refund me and then Overbilled again. Lied and stated it was the back that wrongly coded things. This was proven to be lies by the bank. Seattle Washington Author: Connersville, Indiana Telephone Answering Services: Kall8 Seattle , Washington

Sep 16 2017
PMF Fitness Product They took out 79.95 from my bank and I never gave them permission and never got anything for 79.95? Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Adult Care Facilities: PMF Fitness product Internet

Sep 15 2017
Saleguru Thesaleguru.com I ordered a flat iron/curling iron from tjis company. Advertised on insragram and facebook. The day after I ordered the money was paid to the company out of my bank account. I did not have an email that stated the product was shipped. I eventually got an email days later saying it was shipped. Then i tried tracking the order a day or two later. The tracking number came up invalid with the USPS.  Unknown. Overseas possibly Internet
Author: Fayetteville, New York Credit Card Fraud: Saleguru Internet

Sep 15 2017
UBS Bank (united bank of switzerland) we closed our account and they will not give us our money told us to go get a court order for no reason what so ever Nationwide Author: columbus, Mississippi Banks: UBS Bank (united bank of switzerland) Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Shayna and Tony 1781 Cobb parkway SE MARIETTA GA 30060Sales 678-401-6161 I put $2300 down on car deal didn't go through with Wells Fargo bank I hav collection lady name & number stating that the loan never happen & dearler don't want to pay me my $2300 Back Marietta Georgia Author: TEMPLE, Georgia Auto Dealers: Nedric Thompson Marietta, Georgia

Sep 15 2017
Jin-Ja Jin-ja Rueben Canada InterprisesPo box 21818Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaUSAPhone: 215-690-1470 Web:Category: Alternative Health This company will not honor any cancellations of the subscription what so ever. You can call and email and no one will answer you call. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Refund was issued already and email sent 2 days before the customer filed this report Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Alternative Health: Jin-Ja Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2017
WOWW Fashion WOWWDE On August 1st. 2017 I order via internet a steam hair straightner for the amount of $49.97. And until this day I have not received my merchandise yet. Internet Author: Ocala, Florida TV Advertisements: WOWW Fashion Internet

Sep 15 2017
Bank of America Nationwide You may still have a problem. Author: Huntsville, Texas Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 14 2017
Federal Reserve Bank I Washington D.C. Washington District of Columbia Author: Hastings, Nebraska Federal Government: Federal Reserve Bank Washington D.C.,

Sep 14 2017
pass-guaranteed.com This company sells certification exam test questions - SCAM / RIPOFF Internet Used PG for 200-125 was an excellent recource Author: beverly hills, California Customer: pass-guaranteed.com Internet