1ST EXPERT TECH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st expert tech
There may be more specific results for "1st expert tech"
For more specific results for "1st expert tech"
Showing 1-25 of 6,541 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st expert tech"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
SOAPS.COM violation of my 1st amendment rights Internet
Your First Amendment rights have not been violated Author: Easton, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: SOAPS.COM Internet

May 25 2017
Hi tech pro Bill -william- khouri I was hired to install security cctv and access control systems and didnt get paid Author: Hamilton, Ontario Attorney Generals: Hi tech pro

3, Report #720816

May 24 2017
Carolyn Young - RE/Max - 1st Realty RE/Max Premier Contract Fraud - Real Estate sales Charles Town, West Virginia Original Poster Spot Wrong, Not Spot On Author: Charles Town, West Virginia Realtors: Carolyn Young - RE/Max - 1st Realty Charles Town, West Virginia

May 23 2017
Royal Tech Windows Curtis Smith Sold me a defective window, exhibited unscrupulous,unprofessional behavior over the phone while I was trying to get the problem resolved. Ultimately stole $450 dollars from my pocket. Taylor Michigan Author: Allen Park, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Tech Windows Michigan

May 19 2017
Angela3006smith@gmail.com Angela Smith U.S.Army Sgt. 1st Class 1996 Toyota Tacoma SR5 for sale on Craig's List $1700.00 Hurry, one week to sell. Unknown, but Newberg, Oregon was shown on map Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho Motor Vehicle: Angela3006smith@gmail.com Internet

May 16 2017
RnR Computers, R&R Computers, Laijian Ruan, R&R Computer Tech Group Untrustworthy services and defective products BROOKLYN New York Author: Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: RnR Computers BROOKLYN, New York

May 15 2017
3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Look Out they charge you for 1st day...even if you cancel 3 days before you go. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Kingman, Arizona Hotel: 3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Scottsdale, Arizona

May 15 2017
Just Answer Tech - Dual withdrawals. Repetitive withdrawls. Nationwide Author: Kennewick, Washington Computer Manufactures: Just Answer Tech California, California

May 15 2017
E-WORLD HOLDINGS i-Tech Network Solutions Sdn BhdSHIVA NARAYANVISHAL SUJI CEO / CFO Kuala Lumpur
Author: Huddersfield, Alabama Financial Services: E-WORLD HOLDINGS Kuala Lumpur,

May 14 2017
Sprint Tech support scam/assurance scam Southaven Mississippi Author: Southaven, Mississippi Internet Services: Sprint Nationwide

May 14 2017
online resolve and/or live tech They took money for nothing then scammers called with my secret ID number. SCAM Internet Author: east springfield, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: online resolve Internet

May 14 2017
hobbies discount.net Chris Oliver Order #73739 confirmed and paid on 1st december 2016. never sent! many excuses but no real reply or refund. it's a scam. theft! internet
Author: tel aviv, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: hobbies discount.net Internet

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
1st Data Ignite Merchants,Ignite PaymentsJoe Sestito Joe Sestito,of Ignite Payments, and 1st data,only says I owe him, for what? Do I get pd. also, or was that forgotten Sugarland numerous states Author: Barefoot Bay, Florida Computer Fraud: 1st Data Nationwide

May 11 2017
Just Answer Tech support ripoff Internet Author: Hondo, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Websites: Just Answer Internet

May 09 2017
argo tech llc argo international, argo turbo, unpaid invoices, refusal to pay, review, avoiding phone calls, bankruptcy? lyndhurst New Jersey Author: Cleveland, Ohio Specialty Stores: argo tech llc lyndhurst, New Jersey

May 07 2017
P Health Praza HealthPraza LLC Only pay $4.95 shipping Scottsdale Arizona Author: West Union, West Virginia Medical Expert Witness: P Health Scottsdale, Arizona

May 05 2017
Justanswer*tech Charged for Services Not Provided CA Author: Longwood, Florida Internet Services: Justanswer*tech Internet

May 04 2017
HackerForHire.com Hi-Tech Crime SolutionsGregory D. Evans Total Rip Off! Stole My Money! LIARS! Sham company! Rip Off Hackers! Internet
Author: Texas Internet Fraud: HackerForHire.com Internet

May 03 2017
Green Tech Imaging still at the scam New York,  Internet Author: sudbury, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Green Tech Imaging Internet

May 03 2017
Wholesale Shelf Corporation Grand Teton Professionals, Fast UnsecuredTop Tradelines, Inquiry Busters, Deletion Expert, Corporate Cash Credit Destroyed credit, stole my money, theft, identity theft Internet
Grand Teton professionals Author: Fort Worth, Texas Financial Services: Wholesale Shelf Corporation Internet

May 02 2017
Global Tech Squad Jason and Kevin?? Scamed me out of money Dallas Texas Author: Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania Computer Manufactures: Global Tech Squad Dallas, Texas

Apr 28 2017
The HelpCard HCCREDIT.COM No tech service, no manager, available. No email address Springdale Arkansas Author: GARDENA, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: The HelpCard

Apr 28 2017
Energy Blue Tech. Ebt They ripped me off. They put broke things on my house . I had called them several times and they never answered my calls. They are way to expensive too. Joshua Texas Author: Joshua, Texas Attorney Generals: Energy Blue Tech. Joshua, Texas