Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st national merchant
There may be more reports for "1st national merchant"
For more results perform a general search for "1st national merchant"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
National carpet care inc Bait and switch Altanonte springs fl Florida Author: Groveland, Florida Cleaning Services: National carpet care inc Altanonte springs fl, Florida

Feb 17 2017
arkansas equipment leasing ael over charged and non repair mabelvale Arkansas Author: hot springs(national park), Arkansas Trucking Companies: arkansas equipment leasing mabelvale, Arkansas

Feb 16 2017
National Magazine Exchange Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
1st Choice Facilites Service 1st Choice Industries We did a cleaning job for 1st Choice they hired us to clean the Arbies in Okeechobee Fl. They still have NOT PAID us. We are now getting an Attorney involed. I ave seen that we are not the only company they have done this too. These are bad people and BEWARE they do not pay Author: Okeechobee , Florida Credit & Debt Services: 1st Choice Facilites Service Florida

5, Report #219217

Feb 15 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 15 2017
cargo experts corp. cargo experts corp.10091 NW 1st CourtPlantation, FL 33322 Doriel Miz, Joseph Hadida and stephanie bodner They caused me such a nightmare! unprofessional/ fraud Cargo Experts Corp. 10091 NW 1st Court Plantation, Florida
Author: carrara, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: cargo experts corp. Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Integrity Merchant Network Kimberley SheyLauren KeneHaley GreenLynsy ThomasSteve Knox Total Scam Operation Unknown Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Work at Home: Integrity Merchant Network Internet

Feb 14 2017
flagship merchant services charged my bank account for a card reader that was never aujthorsized charlestown Massachusetts Author: Columbus, Ohio Banks: flagship merchant services charlestown, Massachusetts

Feb 14 2017
omg national plantation Florida Charged my credit card twice without my authorization after i cancelled with omg national Plantation Florida Author: plantation, Florida SEO - Reputation Management: omg national plantation Florida Plantation, Florida

Feb 14 2017
National Congress of Employers Association AKA NCE GapAfford Plus, AKA MultiPlan Inc, AKA NCE Premier Medical Insurance, AKA NCE Group, AKA Amenity Benefits, AKA Allied National Lied, Scam, Fake, Pre-Exisiting Condition Termination, No refunds Houston TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Association Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Pure Play Poker 460 in prize claims sent Dec 2nd, 2016 processed Dec 20th no check by January 16th 2017.CS says they will be mailed by Jan 20th,nocheck . CS says due to an overwhelming number of claims checks not sent. January 30th everyone on site with prize claims past dues status ischanged to check sent.Febuary 12th today no check CS is now blaming slow mail. prizes were said to be mailed 1st class mail which dosnt take 14 days . total lack of support and absolutly no response to member complaints. I am now owed 735 dollars and no check in site. san fransisco California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Pure Play Poker san fransisco, California

Feb 12 2017
Samratin Law Center National Home Preservation Predatorial Foreclosure Assistance California Author: Newark, New Jersey Legal Services: Samratin Law Center Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fort Hood National Bank extra, unexplained charges ,removing any benefit from two savings accounts, Ft. Hood Texas and the internet Nice Try Author: Haltom City, Texas Banks: Fort Hood National Bank Internet

Feb 10 2017
Performance merchant services Greg Milano was the representative that took me to the cleaners. All I needed was for the terminals to be complatiable with my operating system and I paid for 10 months in hope that they would correct the issue but I don't believe that they can. I need Had me sign a contract for credit card terminals that were not compatible with my operating system. Completely conned me. Maybe Atlanta Internet Author: Menlo, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance merchant services Internet

16, Report #1351942

Feb 09 2017
1st Premier Bail Bonds Vivian Santos 1st Premier Bail Bonds are THIEVES! Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Bail Bonds: 1st Premier Bail Bonds Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Instant Merchant Group Castle Marketing Group RIP Off Merchant Processing-FRAUD ALERT! Not a real processor! FRAUD! Nashville Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Financial Services: Instant Merchant Group Nashville, Tennessee

Feb 09 2017
National Signing Source Took my money and ran Starke Nationwide Author: Starke, Florida Home Based Business: National Signing Source Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Dean Wright National Networked Investigations NN InvestigationsDean WrightSIT So I guess I should start by saying that I despise people and companies who prey on others and fraudulently try to fool people into paying money for something they have no intention of supplying. To be honest I do not understand why these people are not investigated by the police or by trading standards or other agencies. The truth is that they just do not seem to care. I want to warn anyone who thinks about working with these people of what has happened to me, and to say it will almost definitely happen to you also. Oxford Nationwide
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Wright National Networked Investigations Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
National Auto Academy The training you have to pay for??!! It's a SCAM Auburn Nationwide Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: National Auto Academy Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
National Moving Group Inflated pricing, use of unlicensed contractors, breach of contract, unprofessional Boca Raton Florida Author: Swarthmore, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 08 2017
National Write You Congressman Alan Litvak Illegal Operations Houston Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Business Consulting: National Write You Congressman Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
National Grants Conferences,Don Perry,Rachel Burke I was promised free lifetime access & later charged, I have unable to access my account for years. ROCHESTER New York Author: Homer, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: National Grants Conferences ROCHESTER, New York

Feb 07 2017
CNA National Warranty Corporation CNA CNA NationalCNA AutomobileCNA Financial Corporation Extremely Deceptive Policies and Coverage. Scottsdale AZ Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: CNA National Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet