1ST SECURITY PREPARATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st security preparation
There may be more specific results for "1st security preparation"
For more specific results for "1st security preparation"
Showing 1-25 of 26,158 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st security preparation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Brockton lending trust Please be ware this company is a fraud . They will tell u that u have been approved for 3 thousand dollars but u have to send a security deposit . Once u send the security deposit to Canada yours funds will be in your account in 2 hours . No it will not someone Sent faux loan documents and said I got a loan for 3000 thousand dollars Antheim California Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Computer Fraud: Brockton lending trust Antheim, California

Oct 17 2017
5970 INDIAN CREEK DRIVE #501 NAUTICA CONDO MOLD, SERIOUS MAINTENANCE ISSUES, BROKEN PIPES, POOR SECURITY MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: 5970 INDIAN CREEK DRIVE #501 MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Oct 16 2017

Oct 16 2017

Oct 13 2017
Spywizz I cant believe youtube would let pepole advertise scams such as spywizz on their site, nobody got what they paid, for that is a scam,I HOPE I CAN HELP PREVENTBOTHERS FROM GETTING RIPPED OFF Florida-1st red flag Internet only Author: Dix Hills, New York Computer Software: Spywizz Internet

Oct 12 2017
Michael Thesman,as Trustee of the Michael Thesman Living Trust Michael Thesman,as Trustee of the Michael Thesman Living Trust This company is using my social security number to operate a business I had no knowledge of. Los Angeles California Author: Galloway, New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: Michael Thesman,as Trustee of the Michael Thesman Living Trust Los Angeles , California

Oct 11 2017
Paramount assets property management They have living in mices and rats infested apartment. They don't take this serious. I have been complaining for almost two years now. He they charge me two months security deposit. They paint with cheap water paint. They don't want repainting after three years. They apartment need lots work done in here. They refuse to fix or paint. They getting cheap exterminator service. Mice and rats biting in floor ,running around at night. Mice and rats dropping in the back stairs case. They Don't supply refrigerator and do any repair in the unit. Nasty odor coming through the basement of dead rodants. Paint string from ceiling. Elizabeth NEW JERSEY
Author: irvington, New Jersey Environmental Violators: Paramount assets property management Elizabeth ,

Oct 11 2017
Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert 5970 Indian Creek Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33140 | ZillowNautica Condo Miami Beach - Miami Condos Nautica Miami Beach - The Jills , Poor Management, HOA A NIGHTMARE! RUN DOWN, Thin walls- NOISE 24/7, Front Desk Security is HORRIBLE! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Homeowner Associations: Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert MIAIMI BEACH,

Oct 11 2017
Ackerman and Walker Mediation scam, social security, identity, threat, debt Nationwide Author: Elmont, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Ackerman and Walker Mediation Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 10 2017
RiteWay Auto Sales Salesperson/dealer took total advantage of & mislead 1st time 19 yr old buyer Livonia Michigan Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Dealers: RiteWay Auto Sales Livonia, Michigan

Oct 10 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Does not meet expectations and promises Internet Zhejiang Internet
Author: Eindhoven, Alabama Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Oct 09 2017
Barclay Credit Card Company Fraudulent Credit Approval Willmington DE Be very thankful.. Author: Lockhart, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barclays Credit Card Company Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
U S Direct Express Poor Customer Service Shouldn't Provide Service For Social Security Benefits San Antonio Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Financial Services: U S Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Oct 09 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Low quality paintings sent without approval! Zhejiang Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Oct 09 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Fake advertisement coupon code is not working! Zhejiang Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Cash advance usa Cash advance first rejected me and then sent that phony UNITED state attorney general's office letter saying that the state is sending my info to 3 major credit Bureaus and the social security office and my current place of employment. They are charging me for cheque fraud, theft by deception and violation of federal banking regulation. And that i was monitored online using my e-mail address in order to solicite funds. Saying that they are issuing a warrant for my arrest and get me fired from my job. And that my social security benifits will be placed on hold until the outcome of this case. Internet
Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Cash advance usa Internet

Oct 07 2017
Star home care I just want some information about this company if its legit or not and what their actual phone number is. Because I've currently been employed by them and I've send out all my visa related documents to them so they can file my visa with home land security and immigration office .but now they want $377 for the visa appointment booking and I should send it via cash send to a south African number first then send the voucher number and the pin to them . before I do this I want to know it its the real company I'm dealing with and if they have me on records. Because everything sounds to good to be true. Please get me some information New york Internet
Author: 7100, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Star home care New york, New York

Oct 05 2017
Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Dead Beat Tenants! Landlords beware! Destroyed my property! Miami Florida
Thank you Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Miami, Florida

Oct 05 2017
Best Buy Purchased 4 insurance plans on iPhones thru Best Buy, cancelled plans 1st week in July. Contacted Best Buy/geek squad 3 times since as they are still billing me! Contacted bank and had them refuse any further charges!! Today another charge,, contacted my bank and low and behold they changed their name so that charge would go thru! The fact of fraudulent activity with name changing is absolutely horrendous! I will no longer do business with Best Buy and/or geek squad! Absolutely poor business practices! Sooo disappointed in such a big company! You should be ashamed! Fairless hills Pennsylvania Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Internet

Oct 05 2017
amazon prime store card Bait n switch interest rate and Syncrony Bank is the worst to call. There is no heartbeat in the organization. Orlando Florida Typical Author: ESCONDIDO, California Credit & Debt Services: amazon prime store card Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet