Your Search | 2 teens and a toddler boutique

Jul 31 2014
AuraVie Aura of youth on limited income due to kidney failure decided too pay $2.? for shipping charges for a free sample of some skin care products which came they were small and with me being sick on limited income was nice to recieve something for free then was on way too dialysis appoitment tht i pay $50 a week for copay and this company took 49.00 from my account which forced me too get no care tht week! clld them the guy told me they tried taking $98 first and when could do tht gave me half off and thts what caused me too be so sick for a week! im disgusted!!! van nuys California Author: Lynnville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: AuraVie van nuys, California

Jul 31 2014
DirectTV Been with directv for 20 yrs. in 2 different addresses and never signed a contract and they say we owe them $93.74. we have changed companies due to a new cable in our country neighborhood I don't owe them money . Milledgeville, Georgia for (Eatonton, Ga.) Internet
Author: Eatonton, Georgia Satellite Companies: DirectTV Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Exxon Mobile Mobil 1, ExxonMobil Oil Corporation Mobil1 plastic containers deteriorate after less than 2 years. Exxon Mobile is not interested to hear about it. Fairfax, VA Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Oil Companies: Exxon Mobile Internet

Jul 31 2014
World Gaming VirginGaming, Sarah, Ben from customer support This issue has occurred on and off for the past 2 years that I have played on this site. ontario, canada Internet Author: gainesville, Virginia On-Line Business: World Gaming Internet

Jul 31 2014
Miguel Morales M & M Landscaping; Presto Construction Took 1/2 payment up front, never came back to finish 1/2 the work. Took off with money !! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Landscaping: Miguel Morales San Antonio , Texas

Jul 30 2014
Lanterra Developments, Neptune 1, Neptune 2, WaterParkCity Shoddy workmanship, inferior condo developments, rushed developments Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Architects & Designers: Lanterra Developments Toronto, Ontario

Jul 29 2014
American Standard Homes I paid them to help me get a home/ they said I could get my money back after 90 days if I was unhappy. now they wont give me my money back and I started asking over 1-2 months ago based out of cali Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Liars: American Standard Homes Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Sydney Concept Designs Julie Horace I was called by Julie Horace about 2 months ago regarding advertising with Keller Williams in Tampa, Fl. This appears to be a scam that not only dupes small Business owners but also genuine, contracted folder manufacturers. Houston Texas Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Sydney Concept Designs Houston, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Tickets-Center.com We ordered 2 concert tickets ,$89.50 each, with processing and taxes the total came to $1049.56. Avoid this scam! natonwide Author: Beulah, North Dakota Bait-and-Switch: Tickets-Center.com Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Global 1 Entertainment Pyramid Scheme Infinity 2 Global Pyramid Scheme, I2G, Infinity Casino, Rick Maike, Doyce Barnes, Dennis Dvorin, Faraday Hosseinpour, David Manning, Tony Adimey, Richard & Susan Anzalone, Gary Davis, Jason Syn, Juan & Jennifer Nolazco Fraudelent Pyramid and Recruitment scheme kentucky Nationwide Author: Newport Beach, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Global 1 Entertainment Pyramid Scheme Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
National Floors Direct Julia from customer service. Promised to be here at 3 different times and completely blew us off the 1st 2 times and showed up late the 3rd. Wanted to charge us $54 to re-scheduke the install but wouldn't let us cancel the order or give us a discount for being 3 days late on their install. Avon, MA Internet Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Carpet & Tile Installers: National Floors Direct Internet

Jul 28 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage - Doug Faggiani, Kurt, Kenya Showed up 7 hours late w/ an exhausted crew that was pulled off another job, pack for 4 hours but charged us for 2 days, refused to give us an inventory, have yet to give us a claim form for our insurance company, lost 20% of our property and delivered someone elses mattress ,nice, have ignored calls and emails. We are a military family we have moved often, we know how it should go, but this company after bragging about the pro atheletes they have moved treated a veteran with utter disrespect. Stay tuned, as we don't have our bed to sleep in yet we seem to be getting more and more angry as time tics by and we won't be going away quietly. Which is what this company seems to be hoping for. Stratford, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide

16, Report #819111

Jul 26 2014
amy m. koester amy koester has openly lived with mike drake at 4116 renwood in contempt of divorce order not to cohabitate having 2 illegitimate children with him and bleeding my son ryan parker dry of child support kettering, Ohio Author: KETTERING, Ohio Dead Beat Moms: amy m. koester kettering, Ohio

Jul 24 2014
-Daily Deals- on Amazon Campus Purchasing Paid $68 for a $2 book Washington state, but they are in India Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Book Stores: -Daily Deals- on Amazon Internet

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Infinity 2 Global I2G Investment Scam Ponzi Scheme Owensboro Kentucky Author: Jacksonville, Florida Offshore Gambling: Infinity 2 Global Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
Samyah Milan Boutique bad customer service and sold me bad hair philadelphia Internet
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Samyah Milan Boutique Internet

Jul 18 2014
Bullseye Powder Coating Took them a valve cover to get powder coated and got it back full of holes 2 weeks past deadline. Hollywood Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Bullseye Powder Coating Hollywood Hollywood, Florida

Jul 17 2014
Basement Shaman I placed an order 2 weeks ago online for a product that was quite pricey. I left a voice mail and sent an email and still haven't heard anything from them although I did receive an email saying it was being shipped a few days after I placed the order. Very disappointed Author: Windsor , Colorado Alternative Health: Basement Shaman Woodstock , Illinois

Jul 17 2014
The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo, a real ripoff!, pushy real estate agents! The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo962 Mill StreetSan Luis Obispo, California 93401805-541-2 Worst real estate company in San Luis Obispo, rude and pushy real estate agents. They think they know what they're doing, such a scam these people San Luis Obispo California
Author: LA, California Real Estate Services: The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo, a real ripoff!, pushy real estate agents! San Luis Obispo, California

Jul 16 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Google-cide: The Full Story Progenex leaders Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Ryan Page Costa Mesa, California