Your Search | 2 teens and a toddler boutique

Apr 17 2014
True Cleanse Complete.com Offered a Free Trial Offer and then charged me $79.95+shipping TWICE (2 products) West Jordan Utah
Author: GREENWOOD, Indiana Alternative Health: True Cleanse Complete.com West Jordan, Utah

Apr 16 2014
Good future teen and adult rehab Dr Basim Elhabashy Pill mill MD Dr Elhabashy abusing teens in drug rehab Florida Author: Delray, Florida Doctors: Good future teen and adult rehab Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Hydroderm DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCTIts a scam, the product is bad and they will charge your card 90 plus bucks within 2 weeks! HYDRODERM SCAM Sherman Oaks California Author: Marina Del Rey, California Bait-and-Switch: Hydroderm Sherman Oaks, California

Apr 16 2014
dishnetwork dish double billing adding channels on there own chargeing full price on movie channels when half price 2 yrs. still not correctly hooked up palistine Illinois Author: canyon lake, Texas Festivals & Event Services: dishnetwork Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
LA Furniture Store IT TOOK 8 MONTHS TO DELIVER THE COUCH AND IT BROKE WITHIN 2 MONTHS!!!! Los Angeles California Author: New York, New York Furniture & Furnishings: LA Furniture Store Los Angeles, California

Apr 16 2014
legacy collect calls Charge me 22 dollars for accepting a collect call, they said they may need it, but never stated what or how much they were going to charge, only spoke for 2 minutes dont know, i am in california, los angeles california Author: sylmar, California Cellular Phone Companies: legacy collect calls Select State/Province

Apr 15 2014
Pioneer Ed 2 Hard Inquiry on my credit report. I don't know why they did or even who they are. No information other then their name. Internet Author: Winslow, Maine Credit Reporting Agencies: Pioneer Ed 2 Internet

Apr 15 2014
Sheridan Labs Ordered Equinox beauty products (2) for $4.99 for both; haven't seen any results; have been mailed additional products which wasn't ordered but charged for Sparks New York Author: Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania Infomercial Rip-offs: Sheridan Labs Sparks, New York

Apr 15 2014
Ace Karaoke Sold non-working system, paid for expedited processing and waited 2 weeks, really bad customer service City of Industry California Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Ace Karaoke Internet

Apr 15 2014
ONLINEBILL.MS.NETWA Made unauthorized charges to credit card after purchase of a Microsoft Surface 2 tablet Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: ONLINEBILL.MS.NETWA Internet

Apr 14 2014
walmart money card they closed my account WITHOUT my consent,told me to buy a new reload prepaidcard so i can transfer my money to that card so my ass bbrought 2 cards and neither of them work they didn't givr me back my 100 dispute. on top of it all they said i have to wait for a new card to b FedEx to me in 3-5 daus while o sit with out 1 $ to my name unable to gey my daughter's heart meds that without them she could have a heart attack and they don't care nor have they done anything tp fix the problem at all but say sorry. sorry don't give me the 4,000$ in my account *walmart money card there a f* joke and we will contact a laywer tomorrow morning Michigan city Indiana Author: Michiganccity , Indiana Credit & Debt Services: walmart money card Michigan city, Indiana

Apr 13 2014
TLG Greatfun have try to cancel the first time in Febuary and am still getting charged have called back in March and still got charged $16.99 for the last 2 months .  Internet Author: Shelby twp, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: TLG Greatfun Internet

13, Report #1102058

Apr 12 2014
My Modification Loan MyModificationLoan.com10 They offered to get my loan modified to a 2% rate for first 5 years, then 3.5% for the rest. They took 1% of the loan as a fee, which in their agreement said we would get that money back if the modification was denied. Well, it was denied, only I never found out through them! My loan was transferred from 1 mort servicer to another, that's all. I had been calling every contact number I had, their main number and website are no longer active. This seems illegal! Westbury New York Author: Medford, New York Loan Modification: My Modification Loan Westbury, New York

Apr 12 2014
Keith Bowers, Equity Contracting Ink. Keith Bowers did not pay for electrical work performed 12/2/2007-12/15/2007 Livonia Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Building Services: Keith Bowers, Equity Contracting Ink. Livonia, Michigan

Apr 12 2014
California Psychics Leo, Abrielle, and 2 others I don't remember ripped me off. I was told I will reconcile with a relationship but NOTHING happened. $2500 later which a loan I got from a loan shark then just previously filed for bankrupcty. I would like to get my full money back that they STOLE from me for fraudulent information and scammed me out of my money on my time of grief and weakness. Los Angeles? California Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: California Psychics California

Apr 12 2014
Derma Juvenate FREE Trial is not free. They will bill you 89.31 US within 2 weeks of receiving FREE TRIAL Boca Raton Florida Internet Author: Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Advertising / Deceptive: Derma Juvenate Internet

Apr 12 2014
intkeys scammed me for $20 on a Arma 2 cd key code Internet Author: Connecticut Computer Manufactures: intkeys Internet

Apr 11 2014
Toyota Sludge Poem 2 Torrance California Author: Denver, Colorado Auto manufactures: Toyota Torrance, California

Apr 11 2014
nextdayauto.com quikshipauto.com charged me for 1-2 day delivery but sent regular UPS ground 5 days San Clemente Internet
Author: tampa, Florida Auto Parts: nextdayauto.com Internet

Apr 11 2014
Respond Power LLC Price Gouging: When looking at my bill I saw $178.00 on my budget billing plan for March 31st 2014. After that month, it went up to $550.00. The $550.00 is due April 29th 2014. That is a HUGE difference of almost $400.00($372.00) Reviewing further 2 months ago in the month of December 2014 it was 0.1633 per KWH then in March it was .3885 KWH(this is around the time when we ended business with them). This was a VARIABLE rate but it STILL is price Gouging and VERY deceiving as I was on budget billing. I did not know until the damage was already done. This is very very deceitful and immorally wrong.  Orangeburg New York Author: Telford, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Respond Power LLC Orangeburg, New York

Apr 11 2014
Superior Tech Help - Raghav ??, PC Fix. Obtained access to my computer and advised that I had over 4,500 errors and warnings and that they needed to be removed as my computer was very slow. That was the only explanation I received in the 2 1/2 hrs I was on the phone with them. Author: Leesburg, Georgia Internet Fraud: Superior Tech Help Internet

Apr 11 2014
Teens for better America C.E,O Ms Virgina Wilkins I was order to do community service and when I went there Ms Virgina Wilkins told me just pay her and she will send my info to the courts well I told her no bercause my freedom will be in jeperdy so she kept begging for my money so I change my service now I think its not fair she ripping people off so that she can make money in her pocket she been doing this for 10yrs in las vegas with the clark county courts I'm, afriad she will blackmail someone who don't have the money she craves las vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Work at Home: Teens for better America las vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2014
Verizon - Randy - Supervisor Purchased in home connects.The phone echoed and I had to switch back over. Lost phone service for my business for 2 days and was charged $170 for an early termination fee. Months and many hours on the phone later I was told by manager Randy that he called his tech supports and they said the towers are fine in my area. Interesting that when I asked for Randy’s last name he couldn’t give it to for security reasons. Or maybe that was so he could hang up on me Nationwide
Author: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
emotorusa Emusa orderd a brand new gt35 turbo kit and turbo is trash from the very first start like the didnt even put oil seals in it said they would email me a return shipping label to have it fixed and havent recieved it in 2 days. i called them 3 times and they want to keep saying that i will get it and on top of that they are extremly rude. the turbo has zero miles on it and has oil draining out of the exhaust and compressor side. they are a total rip off dont buy from them they need to be shut down in my opinion. griffith Indiana Author: martinsville, Indiana Auto Parts: emotorusa griffith , Indiana

Apr 10 2014
CSRA Campeand Purchases a used camper, first trip out 2 blow outs, tire co. Points out reason for blow out was due to a bent square metal bar that turns while letting slide out was bent and rubbing the tire Martinez Georgia
Author: Martinez, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: CSRA Campeand Martinez, Georgia