Your Search | 2 teens and a toddler boutique

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Infinity 2 Global I2G Investment Scam Ponzi Scheme Owensboro Kentucky Author: Jacksonville, Florida Offshore Gambling: Infinity 2 Global Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
Samyah Milan Boutique bad customer service and sold me bad hair philadelphia Internet
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Samyah Milan Boutique Internet

Jul 18 2014
Bullseye Powder Coating Took them a valve cover to get powder coated and got it back full of holes 2 weeks past deadline. Hollywood Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Bullseye Powder Coating Hollywood Hollywood, Florida

Jul 17 2014
Basement Shaman I placed an order 2 weeks ago online for a product that was quite pricey. I left a voice mail and sent an email and still haven't heard anything from them although I did receive an email saying it was being shipped a few days after I placed the order. Very disappointed Author: Windsor , Colorado Alternative Health: Basement Shaman Woodstock , Illinois

Jul 17 2014
The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo, a real ripoff!, pushy real estate agents! The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo962 Mill StreetSan Luis Obispo, California 93401805-541-2 Worst real estate company in San Luis Obispo, rude and pushy real estate agents. They think they know what they're doing, such a scam these people San Luis Obispo California
Author: LA, California Real Estate Services: The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo, a real ripoff!, pushy real estate agents! San Luis Obispo, California

Jul 15 2014
HPD The company is charging my checking account $9.95 a month.This has happened for the last 2 months Vista California Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: HPD Vista, California

Jul 15 2014
TLC GREAT FUN Charged my credit card $19.00 2 months in a row without my permission Nationwide Author: Park, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Charlene Mowrey Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
2-10 Home buyers warranty 2-10 warranty loopholes and excuses Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Home Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home buyers warranty Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
auravie skin care facecre studio city CA They are scam artists. So far, they ripped me off 2 different times. Studio City CA Author: Parma, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: auravie skin care Internet

Jul 15 2014
French Quarter Resort, Branson, Missouri Grand Regency Group, LLCFrench Quarter Group, LLCFrench Quarter Group II Deceived us with lies at the sales presentation and took our $22,000. for a 2 bedroom condo.  Branson, Missouri MO & Florida Author: Slidell, Louisiana Timeshare Rentals: French Quarter Resort, Branson, Missouri Branson, Missouri, Select State/Province

13, Report #1162091

Jul 15 2014
FULK Inc PUrchased 2 Magazine subscriptions totaling $112 back in Jan . I have yet to receive 1 issue and the company doesnt answer their phone bt were quick to cash the check! Uncertain if there really is a homebase Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Book & Magazine Publishers: FULK Inc Nationwide

14, Report #1162070

Jul 15 2014
cruisesonly.com Cheated out of 2/3 of promised rebate Internet Author: Advance, North Carolina Boat Cruises: cruisesonly.com Internet

15, Report #1162060

Jul 15 2014
United Casualty Insurance of America Mr Buster Moore, was the agent . On 2/11/14, I reported a claimed to the insurance agents listed above about my loss of property that was damaged due by stormed occurred St Louis, MO Nationwide Author: St.Louis, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: United Casualty Insurance of America Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
*NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

17, Report #1161962

Jul 14 2014
Private Health Care UK Received initial e-mail from Billy Salmon & had 'interview' today (07/14/14) with 'Rose Alex'. Received congratulatory e-mail from 'David Walker'Vital Health Care Ltd E-mail was sent to me intially from one of job postings. Description of job was very different than what was in interview Berhamsted Hertfordshire HP 4 2 UB Hertfordshire Internet Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Private Health Care UK Berhamsted Hertforshire HP 4 2 UB, Other

18, Report #1161942

Jul 14 2014
Inmar Rebate Center Denied refund for 14 Hands Wine $2 Off offer Del Rio Texas Author: St Clair, Michigan Questionable Activities: Inmar Rebate Center Del Rio, Texas

Jul 14 2014
The Data Boutique Boutique Communications LLC Ellen Greenfield Charged $250 For Sales Contact List That 75% of the Contact Numbers Were Disconnected and 1 Person On The List Was DEAD 5 Years...Wouldn't Refund My Money. Aventura Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: The Data Boutique Aventura, Florida

20, Report #1161905

Jul 14 2014
Infinity 2 Global Finance Ventures LLC Tech Entertainment LLC Flener's Tax and Accounting Rick Maike Capital Administrations LLC Corporate Agents LLC Corporate Agents Inc Wyoming Corporate Agents Wyoming Corporate Services Wyoming Corporate Services Inc Pyramid Scheme, Online Gambling Con, i2g Touch Social Media software Con Owensboro Kentucky Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Infinity 2 Global Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 14 2014
Lumera eye serum,la dermanique face serum free trial of products offered online with payment of shipping fee only which was 4.95, Paid shipping with debit card and then within 1-2 weeks of receiving a charge was put through my account twice. One for $97.88 and one for $87.67. There was never any authorization given for these charges. There were no stipulations given for the free trials either. Greenville South Carolina Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Drugstores: Lumera eye serum,la dermanique face serum Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 14 2014
2 10 home warranty AC hs taken a month to repair maybe Ohio, maybe Denver virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: 2 10 home warranty Select State/Province

Jul 14 2014
Loans of America Loans of America scammed me out of $720 on an $8000 loan-contacting authorities, the more people who have been scammed, the better chances of retribution. Please leave info below. Florida or Albany, NY-2 phone numbers Nationwide Author: Waterbury , Connecticut Loans: Loans of America Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide