2 WAY GADGETS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 2 Way Gadgets
There may be more specific results for "2 Way Gadgets"
For more specific results for "2 Way Gadgets"
Showing 1-25 of 25,759 Found Reports For more specific results for "2 Way Gadgets"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
BetterHelp.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  BetterHelp | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp’s team is devoted to improving the lives of members by providing a safe, convenient, affordable, and HIPAA compliant platform for communicating with licensed counselors.  BetterHelp makes this commitment also using an unwavering effort to provide excellent customer care from the entire team. BetterHelp is 100% committed to member satisfaction, and our team is happy to communicate with anyone who has concerns. We completely understand that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and we want to be there to support our members in any way we can if they ever have questions, concerns, or feedback to give! 100% Private Professional Counseling Anytime, Anywhere. Get Help & Get Happy!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Psychiatrist: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Sunnyvale, California

Apr 21 2017
K styles on facebook I ordered 2 sweatshirts for$40 and they will not get back to me Internet
Author: Ogallala , Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: K styles on facebook Internet

Apr 21 2017
Partisan Glow Bean Skin CareKnd eye serum Ail Ame skin care I was overcharged for products, bought 2 products charged for 3. Tried to return unopened products and they refused refund, even though there terms say they want there customers competency satisfied. InternetFlorida Author: Carlsbad , California Unusual Rip-Off: Partisan Glow Internet

Apr 20 2017
Tickets-Center.com Concert Tickets ordered for triple the price Arizona Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Ticket Sales: tickets-center.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
SendGrid.com Send Grid Live chat disconnected from me and banned my ip address after I asked them why they suspended my account. I abided by all their rules and they said I violated one of them. They would not tell me which one. I sent an identicle campaign from 2 months prior. If there really was any violation then it should have been address at that point in time, but it wasnt. They continued charging my card every month though. Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: SendGrid.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Amazing Lamps Bought a bulb from this conpany for my 61 samsung, bulb lasted 34 days... no contact info and horrible way to make money.... bulb hl-s 6187w... Lexington ky. Kentucky Author: Sun valley , Nevada TVs & VCRs: Amazing Lamps Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Society of St. Pius X SSPX, Society, Pius X, Lefebrevrists Beware of the Society of St. Pius X and its Minions Platte City Missouri It's Lefebvrists, by the way Author: Farley, Missouri Religion: Society of St. Pius X Platte City , Missouri

Apr 19 2017
JUST ANSWER EXPERT THEY offered me a trial membership and then made 2 charges on my credit card for different amounts. They asked for my credit card to start the trial but said they would not use it. An offer that was not kept web site on internet Internet Author: HINGHAM, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: JUST ANSWER EXPERT Internet

Apr 19 2017
Phenom Health Company marketed 2 products in UK on trial basis which I bought for an affordable price of £3 each. Larnaca Author: Hounslow, Other Alternative Health: Phenom Health Larnaca, other

Apr 18 2017
Barrett Eastman I just found out I have a judgement from Barrett Eastman. 1. I never had any business with them 2. I never served. Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Phoenix, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Barrett Eastman Internet

Apr 18 2017
central award distribution won 2 million dollars--must apy 12.99 processing fee kansas city Kansas Author: st marys, Pennsylvania Internet: central award distribution kansas city, Kansas

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Gregory Lindgren Gloss Motive said it would work with just 3 drops under the tongue for 1 minute and I tried it for 3 minutes and 2 droppers full and no effect NOWTHEN Minnesota Author: NOWTHEN, Minnesota Alternative Health: Gregory Lindgren NOWTHEN, Minnesota

Apr 17 2017
Renuskin Fit*Trial Products I ordered a trial product for $4.95 and my bank account was immediately hit with 2 charges, one for 84.95 and one for 94.00. Additionally, it appears I was automatically enrolled in a program and these charges would be charged to my account automatically monthly. I immediately canceled my debit card and will have to try to have the bank put the money back in my account. Nationwide Author: Bulan, Kentucky Skin Care: Renuskin Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 17 2017
Potters Plumbing and 'tile Potters Plumbing and Tile We had a contract he took a huge deposit $1200 and did only $500 worth of work and used substandard plumbing supplies Cleveland Tennessee my HVAC guy is missing tons of pipe and I have 2 witness Author: Collegedale, Tennessee Plumbing: Potters Plumbing and 'tile Cleveland , Tennessee

Apr 17 2017
TOPSCLASSICALART JESSICA@SHOPFROMSITE ORDERED 2 COACH PURSES FROM THE COACH ONLINE STORE, I THOUGHT. HAVE DONE THIS BEORE. CC SHOWS I BOUGHT ELECTRONICS FROM PFA*DHYSSM CO LTD BEI JING Internet Author: PINELLAS PARK, Alabama Clothing Stores: TOPSCLASSICALART Internet

Apr 17 2017
northwest hill apartments CWS apartment homes charged $7002.17 despite giving them 3 month additional rent and 2 months advance notice to vacate. austin Texas Author: pflugerville, Texas Property Management: northwest hill apartments austin , Texas