Your Search | 2 way gadgets

Feb 06 2016
Centura College Centura College is a scam NOT medically accredited in any way North Charleston South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Newegg Newegg.com Waiting over 2 months for refund Internet Newegg.com Feedback Reply Author: tallahassee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Newegg Internet

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida The way I see it... Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
nouveau skin care This company sent my order with no way to contact them. I have no clue to reach them to cancel future ordrs Santa Ana California Author: St Petersburg, Florida Questionable Activities: Unusual Rip-Off: nouveau skin care Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
John M. Wright, Senior Vice President Financial Pacific Leasing, Umpqua Bank Nasty, Threatening Inappropriate Collection activity, outrageous fees, unprofessional staff Federal Way Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Commerical Lending Firm: John M. Wright, Senior Vice President Federal Way, Washington

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Garcinia diet pill trial offer scam !! Your credit card will be billed $180 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Massillon , Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Quality Garments they are the worst company ever! the abusive and predatory practices of business and the way they treat their customers and employees Port Melbourne Nationwide Author: melbourne, Clothing Stores: Quality Garments Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
E - Z Way Auto Sales Lenoir NC told me several times in 3 weeks i was guarnteed approved lenoir nc Author: elkin , North Carolina Auto Dealers: E - Z Way Auto Sales Lenoir NC

Feb 03 2016
CROWNKING FISHER MICHAEL KOR I realized after ordering from them that they were in China and so i canceled the order. it's been over 2 weeks and they still have not credited my bank account back and have not answered my emails. Internet Author: deatsville, Alabama Internet Fraud: CROWNKING FISHER Internet

Feb 02 2016
(((EDITORIALLY REDACTED FOR VOLATION OF RIPOFF REPORT’S TERMS OF SERVICE – COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT – FEBURYARY 2, 2016)) California Author: san jose, California Legal Process Services: (((REDACTED))) san jose, California

Feb 02 2016
BigWater Designs Bonnie Woodie Paid $475 plus gave her a $180 pendleton blanket to be made into 2 christmas persents. (coats.) Ganado, Arizona Arizona
Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Clothing Stores: BigWater Designs Internet

Feb 02 2016
GEICO Auto Insurence 1.changed policey rate without notifying me. 2.clame car mow out of new car statas san diego , calif Nationwide Author: oklahoma cioty, Oklahoma Car Insurance: GEICO Auto Insurence Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Annex Funding Yellow Stone, Loan Me, Quest Financial Solutions, Mario Bendicho, Ed Eugene Haley Hire people to call businesses get them to borrow money from annex at a extremely high rate, then either fire you so they don't have to pay you, or tell you you just have bad luck and the loans you've opened were declined or never closed either way you don't get paid Newport Beach California Thanks for finding them I have a judgement against them! Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Annex Funding Newport Beach, California

Feb 01 2016
JBH Sale Technology  i order 4 pairs of uggs boots and received 2 but they was not real china Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: JBH Sale Technology  Internet

Feb 01 2016
American Super Pages I received an invoice in the mail today that states our old company ordered services in January and now owes $681.82 for the 2 year Bold listing.  CA Author: Holt, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American Super Pages

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Jan 31 2016
Protect America Rip off due to 2 false alarms Austin Texas Author: Redondo Beach, California Security Services: Protect America Austin,

Jan 31 2016
Extend Pet Health Offer 1 mo for S/H only $4.95 ; charged $69.95 before month is half over & $69.95 in next 2 weeks  UT Internet Author: Inglewood, California Supplemental Health Programs: Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Internet

Jan 31 2016
Lau Mart Was charged $31 for 2 containers of oil but never received them. There phone # doesn't work and they won't respond to emails Internet Author: Brooklyn, Michigan Food Vendors: Lau Mart Internet

Jan 30 2016
Albany Distributing five Star Choice LLC, Albany Headsets SCAM Took my $59-kept promising on the way-never received Rochester New York Author: Destin, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Albany Distributing Rochester, New York