2 WAY GADGETS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 2 Way Gadgets
There may be more specific results for "2 Way Gadgets"
For more specific results for "2 Way Gadgets"
Showing 1-25 of 26,234 Found Reports For more specific results for "2 Way Gadgets"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon Ordered 2 sheds, paid them 50.00 for each via a PlayStation card from Amazon. Received emails that they were shipped but never received them, now website is gone Internet Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Appliances: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 26 2017
Bella Essence Eye Cream They were supposed to send me a sample for shipping and handling; I received 2 products and then was billed for $99.01 Internet Author: Clackamas, Oregon Skin Care: Bella Essence Eye Cream Internet

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Set in Stone LLC Incomplete job, House a mess, Won't communicate with us, Still no house keys returned, Cost WAY more than estimate Clinton Michigan
Author: Dearborn, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Set in Stone LLC Clinton, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Leanna Rister I Ordered 4 of the tumblers 2 teal and 2 red and if never received any I have paid for these and received a emails on May 10 saying my order was shipped but if waited and waited and never rec Internet Author: Cridersville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Leanna Rister Internet

Jul 25 2017
Nutra Way/Nutra Now Vem*NutranowHealthy Way Support Rip off, liars, scammers Internet Author: Macon, Nebraska Weightloss Programs: Nutra Way/Nutra Now Internet

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates i ordered 2 samples of products,the total was $10.00 &it was paid at the time the order was placed!! Sherman Oaks California Author: nephi, Utah Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
INSURANCETPA.COM This company has been charging out of our bank accou nt $10.50 a month for the past 6 months when we contacted the bank and cancel that credit card we notice that they did a withdrwa fron savings for 2 times the amount we want our money back they are stealing our money and are not authorized last withdraw 07/21/2017 Lubbock texas Internet Author: El paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INSURANCETPA.COM Internet

Jul 25 2017
Landmark Health Light Square SoHydrolux offered a trial for $4.99 with no subscription. 2 weeks later received 2 charges for 89.95 & 99.95 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Skin Care: Landmark Health Internet

Jul 25 2017
Capital Credit Adjusters Claim I owe them money and threatening to take legal action if I don't respond in 2 days. No phone or address info. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agency's: Capital Credit Adjusters Internet

Jul 25 2017
Breg Inc. Received bill for $19.27 for collar from accident 11 1/2 months ago covered by vehicle insurance and then Medicare . Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: Breg Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Jullen Skin Care Illujen Gave a free trial, then sent 2 products unsolicited by me. Cannot find these people! An Ivanka Trump product and should have know ity was a rip off. santa ana California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Alternative Health: Jullen Skin Care santa ana, California

Jul 24 2017
Parisian Glow Company offers a free trial only charging for shipping I now have THREE charges on my CC for almost $90 each. Enrolled me in an autoship program with no authorization. Will not accept returns. Company indicates that all this information is included in the fine print, but to the general consumer, the terms of this agreement are deceptive and completely unreasonable. The trial period apparently ends in 2 weeks and then you are charged the full amount unless you contact them to cancel the order. Bogus and highly suspect! Internet Author: Northfield, Vermont Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 24 2017
Ambassador Automotive leasing aka Als I have dealt with these people for 2 years an im always getting call saying i owe 550 when i note is 420. They are always coming up with something about more money an are very rude Lafayette Louisiana Author: Berwick, Louisiana Car Financing: Ambassador Automotive leasing Lafayette, Louisiana

Jul 24 2017
Digmaxx Paid for through paypal but never received my item that I purchased no way to contact them. Internet Author: Moorhead, Minnesota Telephones: Digmaxx Internet

Jul 24 2017
Coal cosmetics the offer was for pay only for shipping on these anti aging creams. I was ok with that but the following month I recieved a box with even more product that i did not order. then to be billed over $80 per container and there were 2. st. petersburg Florida Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: coal cosmetics st. petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Allumiere This company charged me 2 shipping fees for something I didn't even order Internet Author: Clairton, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Allumiere Internet

Jul 24 2017
Steven Scully Trucking I showed up twice to Pittsburgh for an oversize load & never was paid 2 nogos I billed for. Morgan City Louisiana
Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Steven Scully Trucking Morgan City, Louisiana

Jul 23 2017
Dominik Naff I have no way to get my money back from Dominik Naff liechenstein Author: minot, North Dakota Accounting: Dominik Naff

Jul 23 2017
Wizat Face Cream I ordered a $4.95 sample and have been billed over $100. I have no way to contact them Internet Author: Kenneth City, Florida Sales People: Wizat Face Cream Internet

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California