Your Search | 2 way gadgets

Dec 06 2016
NastyDress I bought 2 clothing items from them and still have not received any sort of confirmation or shipping. Money is gone and clothes have not arrived. Internet
Author: Monument , Colorado Clothing Stores: NastyDress Internet

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Kevin oickle Kgo welding Ivek steel Decided he should wait 2 and a half weeks after payday to pay me Androssan Alberta Author: Vegreville , Alaska Building Products: Kevin oickle Androssan, Alberta

Dec 04 2016
Windward way recovery Casa palmera They got me high and then billed my insurance Costa Mesa California
Author: Irvine, California Mental Health: Windward way recovery Costa Mesa, California

Dec 04 2016
Lucyvitamin.com Mark S., Damikka M., Samantha B., Fred M., Azariah R. Terms of Service is a two way street Conshohocken Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Lucyvitamin.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Wealth Partners I joined under the same exact terms of Linda Sullivan paying $297 to join and paid $2500 for a mailout with a guarantee of a 2% response rate. My response was far less than Linda with only 2 people joining. I made well over 30 phone calls requesting they honor their guarantee and received a response. I believe they pocketed most of the $2500 and mailed out 2 or 3 hundred . Absolute scam artists!!!! Avoid this company or will take your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Wealth Partners Chicago, illinois

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 02 2016
Beware of these Theives! LMN General Construction LLC, Easy Way Construction, MPN Contruction & K&M General Construction by: Murillo Da Costa Sousa - Mark Costa Crooks in Construction! Beware and don't hire these thieves. You won't get what you pay for. Cherry Hill, Pennsauken, Delran, Merchantville New Jersey & Pennsylvania Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: LMN General Construction LLC Cherry Hill, Pennsuaken, Delran Merchantville, New Jersey

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 01 2016
DermaFi fulfillment ordered a free trial & now every month they send another jar of this face lotion at the cost of appx. $85.00 I've researched a way to stop this to no avail. I have collected 9 jars - unopened, unused. I can return the product but I want to be refunded & this nonsense to stop. Akron Ohio
Author: aptos, California Attorney Generals: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
Antenna Deals Flint Texas Sold me 2 antennas and won't return my phone calls to get refund or to send them back. Contacted the manufacturer and they gave me a RAM number but told me they had to be returned to the place I bought them to get my refund Flint Texas Internet Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Antenna Deals Flint Texas Internet

Dec 01 2016
Thompson Security, LLC Alexander Thompson Security Company, Intimidates Residents/Guest, Contract Not Honored Seattle/Bellevue/Renton/Federal Way Washington Author: Fife, Washington Security Services: Thompson Security, LLC Seattle, Washington

Dec 01 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir Product did not come within 2-3 days as claimed, only had 1 week to try they refused a refund Santa Ana California Author: White, South Dakota Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 2 pair of the slimming panties, they took my money out of my account stated they were shipped November 15, as of this date have not received anything. Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
Mopaba Express Trucking Rams Express Trucking Company hired me to deliver 2 loads (truck driver), never paid me. Hammond Indiana Author: Hammond, Indiana Trucking Companies: Mopaba Express Trucking Hammond, Indiana

Nov 30 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2016
http://shop.detroitlions.com/ CUSTOM JERSEY - SIZE CHARTS 2-3 SIZES OFF - NO RETURN Internet Author: Michigan Clothing Stores: http://shop.detroitlions.com/ Internet

Nov 29 2016
A.I.U American intercontinental university i wanted to look for a school where i felt most comfortable and i saw a.i.u i spoke to a representative and i specified that i just wanted to try it out and i asked if i wanted to withdraw whould i owe money they said no so i said what the heck why not they have all calls recorded so i know what i said and they know anyways i withdrawn from the school only been with them for 2 weeks and now they saying i owe money how are these parasitic jerks still in business please help our young people stay out of debt !!!! Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A.I.U Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
MYSCORE.COM/GLD*SVGS I signed up for 1 free credit check and they charged my CC for 29.95 for 4 months Chattanooga Internet I got my refund from them this way Author: Aberdeen, South Dakota Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com/GLD*SVGS Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order on 11/11/2016. I received an email that my order was on its way. I have never received an email about my tracking number. I have sent 2 emails asking about tracking number with no response. I have called only to get a hang up on the other end. zip code is invailid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
HSBC CHARGED OUTRAGEOUS FEES NY NY One more thing Author: Gouverneur, New York Mortgage Companies: HSBC Internet