Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 2 Way Gadgets
There may be more reports for "2 Way Gadgets"
For more results perform a general search for "2 Way Gadgets"
Showing 1-25 of 25,677 Found Reports For more specific results for "2 Way Gadgets"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 26 2017
benntech.co.uk benntech I placed an order of a Burberry handbag. It took nearly 2 months to arrive. But the bag sent to me looks nothing like the one shown on the website!! The colour is different. The design is wrong. Don't waste your money. It is not even a fake designer website, because fake designer will look similar to the real thing. This handbag does NOT even look remotely the same to the one I ordered. Internet
Author: London, Clothing Stores: benntech.co.uk Internet

Mar 25 2017
Disbursement and fulfillment Send official looking letter asking for $12.99. To win 2 million. Scam if i win that much take the fee out my winnings no phone number no e mail on the letter they should get mail fraud Kansas city Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Federal Government: Disbursement and fulfillment Kansas city, Kansas

Mar 25 2017
Tara Lynn Marcelle/E Marcelle Casting She is not a reliable source as a casting agent, and will never refer business her way in the future. She has no regard to what she says and is unreliable. Charlotte NC - North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Tara Lynn Marcelle/E Marcelle Casting Internet

Mar 25 2017
Mallygirl LLC BEAUTY VisionsLLC Responded to QVC infomercial for skin care for $9.95 after requsite 2 weeks my debit(visa) was charged an additional $89.95 Baltimore, Maryland Author: Pleasant Hill, Oregon Skin Care: Mallygirl LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 23 2017
Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling DO NOT TRUST RAUL DEL RIO FROM CUBA CYCLING. HE DEFRAUDED ME IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Travel Agents: Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling San Diego, California

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
Glad I googled first Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana

Mar 22 2017
Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat , Khaled Beirat ,khaled ahmad beirat is a convicted felon, served in Illinois department of corrections 2 terms burbank illinois ,cook county Illinois
Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Credit Services: Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat Bridgeview, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
Vlamorous Skin Cream They say a free trial, but 2 weeks later I am charged $97.00 because I did not send it back. No where in the ad or in any follow up emails is it stated it is only a 14 day trial. They are a bunch of thieves. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Products: Vlamorous Skin Cream Internet

Mar 21 2017
Red bull Red bull and energy drinks Sent 2 checks at different times to get my car wrapped for red bull checks did not clear and I was charged for them this is a big scam Red bull Texas TYG AND JIM PILE ON LIKE THE BULLIES THEY ARE Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Red bull Alabama

Mar 20 2017
Empire Beauty School The hair design school teaching wrong curriculum, i have taken state bored written 2 times and have failed due to not being teached the right things florence Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Empire Beauty School Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Legit Traffic Promised a report by Mar 2, 2017. Never received. Unknown Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Fraud: Legit Traffic Internet

Mar 19 2017
Eye Rejuv ES Silka Skin CareSpectraNKA Spectrum Of Health Rip Off No Way to Cancel before being charged Internet Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Skin Care: Eye Rejuv ES Internet

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
Low Milage parts i had order 2 front sturts assembly and reive one but paid for two still dont have 2nd one yetplus it leaked oil out of strut Internet Author: mokane, Missouri Car Parts & Accessories: Low Milage parts Internet

Mar 18 2017
Revive face cream Amway clear Tallanstown I was asked 2 try sample for free just pay shipping around 8.00 now my account charged 154.00 Internet Internet Author: Glenwood, New Brunswick Skin Care: Revive face cream Internet

Mar 17 2017
North hills auto sale and lsg I paid off my car more than 2 years ago and i got the title but i lost it i tried getting a copy of my tittle to the DMV but it appears that it has a lienhold by the dealer . My car completely broke down im trying to sell it or junk it but i can't cause of the lienhold it has. Is there away to get a copy of the tittle . North hills California Author: Newhall, California Auto Dealers: North hills auto sale and lsg North hills, California

Mar 17 2017
Arise Mobility Wolverhampton Rip Off Britain at its worse! Rip off Britain at its worse. This company visited my elderly nextdoor neighbour yesterday. She was shaking after the salesman left. 2 hours of pressure to buy a bed that cost over £3000 and she did not need. Then she gets a call later offering the same product from the same company much cheaper. This company should be closed down! Wolverhampton UK UK Author: Slough, Alabama Home HealthCare: Arise Mobility Wolverhampton Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
cd diet & health company keeps sending pill bottles that i did not order. With no way to cancel or phone # san diego California Author: Evansville, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: cd diet & health san diego , California

Mar 16 2017
YouthRenew Product didn't work & was charged $89.00 x 2 Claimed the big star use product-they can afford it! I can't Internet Author: Faribault, Minnesota Skin Care: YouthRenew Internet

Mar 16 2017
CD Diet & Health Rip off Professionals: Max Garcinia, Max Green Coffee trials are grossly misunderstood and way too expensive! San Diego California Author: New Market, Alabama Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Mar 16 2017
Peoplefinders.com I cancelled subscription 1 month in, after that - I was billed for 2 years of service! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Peoplefinders.com Internet

Mar 16 2017
Merrick Products Ordered Donald Coins in January. Received email 2/18/17 coins were sent. Not received 3/16/17 Internet Author: Green Castle, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 15 2017
Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Remedy Roofing's clients feel safe knowing Remedy Roofing has 2 million dollars worth of general liability insurance for protection. Remedy Roofing’s commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Remedy Roofing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Remedy Roofing Responds Author: katy, Texas Storage Companies: Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Remedy Roofing's commitment to quality, continuing education & dedicated customer service team, brings Remedy Roofing to consistently deliver best roofing system available in industry. Remedy Roofing provides complete roofing services for residential & commercial projects throughout Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, & across America. katy texas, houston texas, the woodlands texas,, Texas

25, Report #1361970

Mar 15 2017
DermaSoft and Purecell I responded to a facebook triall ad for Purecell Eye cream and Dermasolft skin care. Both were $4.95 each. I was horrified when I saw two 89.95 charges on my bank statement two weeks later. One box from DermaSoft was still in the it's UPS box. I called both numbers listed and both companies said the same thing. It's listed on the website after 2 weeks you'll be charged the full amount for the product. I looked carefully over that entire site and I could not find that information anywhere. Santa Ana California Response for Mindy Author: Weaverville, North Carolina Beauty Products: Dermasoft and Purecell Santa Ana, California