Your Search | 2 way gadgets

Jul 01 2016
tsa construcion solutions llc Hartland / Paul's improvements/ Justin angles/Andrew Mitchell/ (owner Tim Mundey/Paul Mundey / PJC Justin angles commercial ** sales / phone 417-833-9750/ never came back to finish the job, left the job site very dangerios, electrical wires liaing on the ground/ alive/ tim mundy and his brother paul mundy stoled a 2001 ford explorer, black in color/ stoled tools from job site, took our liceance plates to put on the vehical/ vehical was just wreaked in springfield Mo./ tim mundy and paul mundy were to install 2/4s and metal on roof. we wasnt home, but after seeing the roof in day light, it was not installed properly, no 2/4s and 2 screws holding each piece. the wind almost blew off the metal, our son had to put 2/4s on some pieces of metal. ( after the metal roof was installed profesanaly we would give him the suv for $1,850 / but the work never got done, therfore tim mundy and paul mundy had no permission to take or steel the suv. we still have the tital. / the siding is crooked, the inside ciealing never had the wood put up, the interior drywall wasnt hung or finished, no painting on the interior walls / laundry tub never installed/ burnt insulation was covered with wood to hide it/ 1 exterior door never installed,/ 1 closet door not installed,/ my wife marie miller and i. mike miller tryed several times to contact tsa, never hear'd back./ ****tsa tim mundy and paul mundy should never be allowed to work again in the state of Mo./ tsa construction solutions llc ( tim mundy and paul mundy owe us over $ 5,000 to have the work finished, plus $ 1,850 dollors for the suv./ total of $ 6,850 dollor's/ springfield Missouri
Author: eagle,rock, Missouri Home Improvements: tsa construcion solutions llc springfield, Missouri

Jul 01 2016
Shop Airlines America, Inc / Taku Takeuchi // ebay smallfamiliar2701 and smallfamiliar2712 to name only 2. files false claims on ebay using multiple user IDs / many rip off reports / Frauded me $30. Redondo Beach California Author: overland park, Kansas Dead Beat Customers: Shop Airlines America, Inc Redondo Beach, California

Jul 01 2016
bioderm in arlington texas BIODERM skin care and laser center They charged me 1600.00 to remove my wifes facial melasma spots using lasers. After 1.5 yrs my wife looks the same !! Total rip off , lost 1600.00 and lasers do hurt unlike what they claim !! Please do not give your money away ! They will also finance for you because they know people do not carry 1600.00 in their pockets !!! They promise the world , they do not know what they are doing. Staff is constantly changing, and no one seems to coordinate with the doctor who is the owner along with his wife, who convinces you , that they will remove your facial spots. As long as you sign, they promise you the world. Stay away from Bioderm. You will notice NO changes , the only change is that you will pay 100.00 every month for the next 2 years !!!!! arlington Texas Author: arlington, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: bioderm in arlington texas arlington, Texas

Jul 01 2016
Quintessential Properties Q Properties Apathetic and Greedy Company takes over $25 k in Rent for 2 years, and steals the deposit too? Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Landlords: Quintessential Properties Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 01 2016
Daniel Salvatore Walters Kris Walters Scammed $900 for 2 Burning Man tickets and a vehicle pass Nationwide Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet: Daniel Salvatore Walters Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
James Simao Buyer Beware: James Simao scams me for $83,000. He told me that my money was lent to a creditworthy, collateralized borrower. I was promised that I would get a great returns 20% interest! Unfortunately, I received the fake monthly reports stating my assets are producing great return! There are another 4 investors who lost money like me. But we know by now that many of reports are fake!!! James Simao was charged Monday with 22 felony counts of grand theft and forgery for allegedly stealing more than $2 million from 18 investors and others over a 3 year period in which he allegedly maintained a lavish lifestyle. James Simao has been under investigation since January and may face additional charges as the result of a federal probe. His investment company has been closed and forced into involuntary bankruptcy. san diego California
Author: torrance, California Unusual Rip-Off: James Simao san diego, California

Jun 30 2016
Eric Brent. Secret 72 Hour Credit Boost. AKA. Family Cash Machine Erik Brent or Eric Brent Eric Brent and his crooked group just takes your money and does not fulfill the agreement nor returns your calls or emails ounce he has gotten your money. He is a complete ripoff and is committing crimes by operating this way Lawndale California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Eric Brent. Secret 72 Hour Credit Boost. AKA. Family Cash Machine Lawndale, California

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
New Way Moving service Just read reviews Miami Nationwide Author: Palm harbor, Florida Moving Companies: New Way Moving Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
invoke participated in a 90 minute survey about a possible upcoming movie on 4-26-2016. was promised a 35$ gift card pass 8 weeks from the date of the study. well, 8 weeks,2 phone calls and 2 emails and no response. these places need to be shut down that are taking advantage of people Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Work at Home: invoke Internet

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
One Way Funding Daily offering business funding to non businesses New York Author: Saginaw, Michigan Loans: One Way Funding New York

Jun 29 2016
globe life ins. paid premiums, accidental death of father,1 month before 2 yrs, company will not pay, Oklahoma City, Nationwide Author: york, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: globe life ins. Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Freeshipping.com Freeshipping.com has been trying to charge my checking account for the last 2 weeks, when I don't use them. And wish they would stop immediately. Internet
Reply: FreeShipping.com Customer Service Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Freeshipping.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Saferweb They will show one price for one (1) year and then at check out it goes to two (2) years cost. You need to read the info at the left of the page to see this. India Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Software: Saferweb Internet

Jun 28 2016
Twin Cities Steak and Seafood TRUSTED Business REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996 with a full one year 100% guaranteed for taste tenderness and against freezer-burn.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service Twin Cities Steak and Seafood pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Twin Cities Steak and Seafood.
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996. FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Jun 28 2016
Beautiful Skin I am doing this for my grandmother. They keep charging her 189$ for 2 products that she didnt ecen order. She tried to stop this with her bank but it charged her bank. She doesnt want their stuff and will return it. She is on disability and she doesnt know what to do. Arizona Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Computer Fraud: Beautiful Skin Internet

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Max chargers Ordered a charger off this site and spent 2 months waiting for it to arrive and called frequently spent 30 minutes on hold and talked to people that can't speak English don't by there sales pitch Internet Author: Delavan, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Max chargers Internet

Jun 28 2016
neo 2 Neo 2 Scam!!! Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Brokerage Companies: neo 2 Internet

Jun 27 2016
Monster Transmission Another dead monster transmission, 2 yr, 630 miles Brooksville Florida Author: whitehouse, Ohio Auto Parts: Monster Transmission Brooksville, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Such an untrustworthy and shady way to do business! They should be ashamed! Lehi Utah Business Response Author: San Jose, California Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

Jun 27 2016
ARS Air Conditioning Anthony Smith This company is terrible, with threats and racist comments. They missed 2 appointments and did little to resolve the problem to the new unit they installed. I have contacted everyone warning them of this company. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Customer: ARS Air Conditioning Boca Raton, Florida