Your Search | 2 10 home warrancy

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Kdivweatherman.com wrong product shipped and tried to make me pay for return of product due to their error as well as arguing with me about them sending the wrong product. also tried to negotiate me keeping the wrong product by giving me a credit which was less than 10% of total purchase. complete fraudulent company Internet Author: Elyria, Ohio Sporting Goods: Kdivweatherman.com Internet

Jul 13 2014
Rowland Harris Construction Home Building and Repair Scam Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Rowland Harris Construction Fair Lawn, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
Basic Power Industries ebasicpower.com Would not return defective HGE Exhaust Elbows (2) Harkers Island North Carolina
Author: anacortes, Washington Auto Parts: Basic Power Industries Harkers Island, North Carolina

Jul 12 2014
National Home Gardening Club I informed the company right away after I received my first magazine, that I wanted to cancel my membership. The stopped sending me the magazines, but continued to send me bills. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban Owner Eli Saban come to my home give me flat price for my move on the day of the move send the truck with 3 movers the come pick up my staff and the next day Eli call me and damned $3000.00 for extra cub that I have this guy also have involute in two movi Fraud me lye and still my goods don't use this company EATONTOWN New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Moving Companies: All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban EATONTOWN, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
Precision Research Inc. Precision Customer Research Inc Bank Fraud (via Cashiers Check) Ultimately would have ruined my financial status for 10 years Atlanta Georgia Author: San Antonio, Texas Cash Services: Precision Research Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
ADT Security Services Trying to stick me with $500 bill Nationwide Author: Tyler, Texas Home Security: ADT Security Services Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Home Depot Cannot get my money back on item where delivery was refused Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Home Depot Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Big E Waterproofing Owner Floyd Ebersol Paid over $11,000 For Waterproofing, Basement Still Leaks Will Not Stand Behind Warranty!!! New Carlisle Indiana Author: North Judson, Indiana Home Improvements: Big New Carlisle, Indiana

Jul 12 2014
cash america usa jason stevens spoke to jason i applied on line he called me said i had the loan and said to buy 2 green dot cards to get loan equal 520.00 northern los angeles Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Online banking: cash america usa Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Quicken Loans - Dan Burgess denied my request to refinance my home, combining a first mortgage & home equity loan Nationwide Author: OFallon, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
start vaper they charded my acctount 2 charges of $19.90 and $14.95 when i was only suppose to pay a one time fee of $4.95 phoenix Nationwide Author: mckee, Kentucky Alternative Health: start vaper Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Appliance Xperts We got the total run around for about 2 months-they are the worst , most irresponsible service ever. Chicago Illinois Author: Northbrook, Illinois Electrical Services: Appliance Xperts Chicago, Illinois

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Fred's Tile % Handyman Service --Fred Smith He is the most unplesant person, I wouldn't use him ever again. 954 area code is all I have Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Home Improvements: Fred's Tile % Handyman Service Florida

Jul 11 2014
Horton Homes Poorest made manufactuers homes in the US, inferior products Eatonton GA 31024 Author: Snow Camp, North Carolina Manufactured Home Dealers: Horton Homes Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Pro-1construction Jerald Galloway Storm chasers scam citizens and insurance companies costing everyone money Austin,temple belton, Harker heights texas Texas Author: Temple, Texas Home Improvements: Pro-1construction Austin, Texas

Jul 11 2014
FanFaisie, Style Mall, Mens' Fashions shoes ordered after 2 months, no contact Internet Author: Noranda, Alabama Clothing Stores: FanFaisie Internet

Jul 11 2014
Budget Rent A Car of Alaska Budget Rent A Car, Juneau, Alaska Budget sends me a bill for damages 2 weeks after I return vehicle. Juneau Alaska Author: Wrangell, Alaska Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car of Alaska Juneau, Alaska

Jul 11 2014
Sears Home Services Liars, scammers, theives, underhanded, fraudulent, rip-off, cold-hearted, A-HOLE COMPANY!!! Indianapolis Nationwide Author: owensboro, Kentucky Home Improvements: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Fling Black Book Read the fine print dating site offer 2 days for a dollar if you don't cancell in two days they charge 39.95 to your card internet Internet Author: Euclid, Alabama Landscape Companies: Fling Internet

Jul 11 2014
MyLife Network Will not pay invoices for services rendered! Tampa Florida Author: Garland, Texas Work at Home: MyLife Network Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2014
ABEX SCHLÜSSELDIENST / Key-Service / Lies With Deception / Sends Thugs To Your Home / Germany Nationwide POPP 24STD Key Service / Door Opening Service / Based In Munich Opertae Nation Wide / Make Appointments And Lie With Prices / Send Thugs To Your Home To Get Crazy Amounts / Police Intervention Was Necessary Munich / Essen / Nantionwide Nationwide Author: Provincetown, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: ABEX SCHLÜSSELDIENST / Key-Service / Lies With Deception / Sends Thugs To Your Home / Germany Nationwide Nationwide