Your Search | 2 10 home warrancy

Feb 09 2016
Bella at Home Free trial offer then billed my bank card 94.00 Scottsdale Arizona Author: TAMPA, Florida Dental Services: Bella at Home Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 09 2016
hippo roofing William stilwell, bill stilwell Convicted felons sent to work on my home. Untrained beginners ruined my roof Melborne Florida Author: apopka, Florida Roofing Companies: hippo roofing Melborne, Florida

Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Warranty is a sham Nationwide
Author: Rawlings , Maryland Home Improvements: Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Specialty Inspections Specialty Termite, IncHomespec typical escrow scammers Pleasanton, California
Author: Orinda, California Home Inspections: Specialty Inspections Pleasanton,, California

6, Report #1282053

Feb 09 2016
Bar 145, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Property Liens, Does Not Pay Employees and Workers, Threatening Workers with Violence Mount Prospect IL Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Home Improvements: Bar 145, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Mount Prospect,

Feb 08 2016
Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure False advertising selling trial offer for $4.95 each/billing later for $84.95x 2 Greenville Internet Author: West Branch, Michigan On-Line Business: Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure Internet

Feb 08 2016
Loving Donations Deana DeGroot ( Not Very Loving!) Loving Donations took over $17K of our money preying on the pain of a couple with fertility problems & the pain of having lost 2 children. We have reached out to them many times in the past 5 months via email & phone calls to try and get our money refunded. They have not responded. I would like to be involved in a class action suit against them & pursue legal charges. You can not be any lower than to prey off people already in pain! Lake Mary, Florida Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Pregnancy Services: Loving Donations Florida

Feb 08 2016
MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials MMI- millionaire mind experience- peak potentials Don't go! if you have to don't buy anything! I repeat anything nothing! leave credit cards, cash, retirement account, at home! Carlsbad, California Nationwide Author: California Financial Education: MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Sukmanowski They stole my money and my car! Euharlee Georgia True, it was Rick Author: yes, Alabama Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Georgia

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
Jamie watt James T Watt Preys on the Elderly - Thief With Extensive Criminal Record DON'T LET HIM NEAR YOUR FAMILY!!!! Oyster Bay New York Author: Bayville, New York Home HealthCare: Jamie watt Oyster Bay, New York

Feb 07 2016
https://www.donnaplay.com Free 5 day trial, requires credit card to. register. Assured no charges. Was member for 1 hour, 2 charges made against card. Miami Florida Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Video Stores: https://www.donnaplay.com Miami, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Kumar Construction Ramanand Dwarkanauth Abandonment of the Project Stafford Texas Author: Humble, Texas Work at Home: Kumar Construction Stafford, Texas

Feb 06 2016
Newegg Newegg.com Waiting over 2 months for refund Internet Newegg.com Feedback Reply Author: tallahassee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Newegg Internet

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
hwa illinois corp Home Warranty of America unknowingly billed for service, con artist, ripoff, unlawful charges, fraud, thief Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Home Warranty Companies: hwa illinois corp Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 05 2016
Home Warranty of America they do not want to cover the problem that is covered under my warranty that i have paid for 8Y Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
ADT Home security This Home Security company does not help when you need to remove there security system Nation Wide Nationwide Author: Murrieta, California Miscellaneous Electronics: ADT Home security Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Passanante's Home Food Services Took advantage of a military family: outrageous markups and aggressive sales tactics Bristol Nationwide
Funny Author: Denver, Colorado Restaurant Delivery Services: Passanante's Home Food Services Nationwide