Your Search | 2 10 home warranty

Aug 01 2014
DRS of Erie Carl J. Good Jr. Greedy, Selfish, Sexist, Don't pay bills, dont care about customers, ruined my home Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: DRS of Erie Erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 01 2014
UNITED CIRCULATION LLC I paid a 2 yr subscribtion for ENTEPRENEUR P.O. BOX 1243 CEDAR FALLS Iowa
Author: LUTZ, Florida Door to Door Sales: UNITED CIRCULATION LLC P.O. BOX 1243 CEDAR FALLS, Iowa

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Dawn Sandin & Tom Wacker email scam for work at home positions offering $35/hr Minneapolis Internet Author: Katy, Texas Employers: mortenson, inc. Internet

Jul 31 2014
AuraVie Aura of youth on limited income due to kidney failure decided too pay $2.? for shipping charges for a free sample of some skin care products which came they were small and with me being sick on limited income was nice to recieve something for free then was on way too dialysis appoitment tht i pay $50 a week for copay and this company took 49.00 from my account which forced me too get no care tht week! clld them the guy told me they tried taking $98 first and when could do tht gave me half off and thts what caused me too be so sick for a week! im disgusted!!! van nuys California Author: Lynnville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: AuraVie van nuys, California

Jul 31 2014
DirectTV Been with directv for 20 yrs. in 2 different addresses and never signed a contract and they say we owe them $93.74. we have changed companies due to a new cable in our country neighborhood I don't owe them money . Milledgeville, Georgia for (Eatonton, Ga.) Internet
Author: Eatonton, Georgia Satellite Companies: DirectTV Internet

Jul 31 2014
Earn4Share Scams people into promoting links for their business and claims to pay $10 per person who clicks the link but does not allow people to request a payout form after the $300 minimum payout limit is reached even after surveys are completed!!! Internet Author: Opa Locka, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Earn4Share Internet

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Kara Topolsky KST Consulting Not what she claims to be California Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Work at Home: Kara Topolsky Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Tiger Direct and I Buy Power They would not honor their warranty on a newly purchased computer Atlanta / City of industry, California Internet Author: Enid, Oklahoma Computer Service & Repair: Tiger Direct and I Buy Power Internet

Jul 31 2014
GWC Warranty I purchased their top of the line warranty.and GWC has had my car in a repair shop for 5 weeks and won't repair it. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Mt. Kisco, New York Auto Warranty: GWC Warranty Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2014
Apex Solutions, LLC SCAM SCAM SCAM WORK FROM HOME SCAN Phoenix Internet Author: Medina, Ohio Work at Home: Apex Solutions, LLC Internet

Jul 31 2014
Apex Home, aka Fidelity Tax Relief aka Apex Tax Resolution Loan Modification scam/rip off tustin California Author: contra costa, California Consumer Services: Apex Home tustin, California

Jul 31 2014
Jennifer Convertibles Poor Quality Product and Warranty Declined Nationwide Nationwide Author: La Palma, California Furniture Manufactures: Jennifer Convertibles Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Exxon Mobile Mobil 1, ExxonMobil Oil Corporation Mobil1 plastic containers deteriorate after less than 2 years. Exxon Mobile is not interested to hear about it. Fairfax, VA Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Oil Companies: Exxon Mobile Internet

Jul 31 2014
World Gaming VirginGaming, Sarah, Ben from customer support This issue has occurred on and off for the past 2 years that I have played on this site. ontario, canada Internet Author: gainesville, Virginia On-Line Business: World Gaming Internet

Jul 31 2014
Miguel Morales M & M Landscaping; Presto Construction Took 1/2 payment up front, never came back to finish 1/2 the work. Took off with money !! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Landscaping: Miguel Morales San Antonio , Texas

Jul 31 2014
Keith Tanner Transmission Keith Tanner Only replace 1 part of transmission and did not rebuild , but charged $1400 with a six month warranty not the 12 month as advertised on Angies list and phone number listed inoperative to call to check up on repairs.When I called several colleges and other transmission shops I was informed of the process for that type of charge. When car brought in the OD light came on and I was informed by one mechanic that it was the transmission . Original repair was Sept.9 2014, problem arose July 15th a mere 10 months. Austell Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Keith Tanner Transmission Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 30 2014
Echo Media LLC scammed me out of $400.00 to become an amazon associate a total scam Phoenix Arizona Author: englewood, Colorado Work at Home Business: Echo Media Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 30 2014
Lanterra Developments, Neptune 1, Neptune 2, WaterParkCity Shoddy workmanship, inferior condo developments, rushed developments Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Architects & Designers: Lanterra Developments Toronto, Ontario

Jul 30 2014
HOME STAR SEARCH DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, SCAMMERS LOS ANGELES, California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Realtors: HOME STAR SEARCH LOS ANGELES, California

Jul 30 2014
Sears Sears started a home improvement job in March and my house is a mess the material are not the material the salesperson put in the computer I still have not received a writing contract from sear and they refuse to fix the mess in my home. I have deal with False advertising misleading and cheap material unfinished job. Garland Texas Author: Grand Praire, Texas Rental Stores: Sears Garland , Texas

Jul 30 2014
Endurance Auto Warranty Denies all repair claims you paid for!!! Nationwide Author: wesley chapel, Florida Auto Warranty: Endurance Auto Warranty Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
1Sale.com terrible company service; no phone number; non responsive Internet Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: 1Sale.com Internet