Your Search | 2 10 home warranty

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Ronnie morgan And the SLUM LORD of the Year goes to ARDMORE Oklahoma Author: Gainesville, Oklahoma Home Inspections: Ronnie morgan ARDMORE, Oklahoma

May 04 2016
Beechtree Community Association fails to take responsibility for dead tree owned by HOA that I previously warned would fall and eventually caused over 1k in property damage to my home Upper Malboro Maryland
Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Home Owner Associations: Beechtree Community Association Upper Malboro, Maryland

May 04 2016
Interstate National Dealer Services Grace Love shenanigans nouninformal secret or dishonest activity or maneuvering. widespread financial shenanigans had ruined the fortunes of many silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief. Atlanta GA New York Author: Depoe Bay, Oregon Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services Atlanta GA,

May 04 2016
Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Be Advised: You don't want their free A/C Service Phoenix Arizona Update Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Phoenix, Arizona

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
Texas Direct Auto After market warrranty Staford, Texas Nationwide Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Auto Warranty: Texas Direct Auto Nationwide

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Iceberg Cups Ordered 2 cups, delivery of 2 weeks promised. It's been 1 month with no response Dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Specialty Stores: Iceberg Cups Dallas, Texas

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Floral Park Design Center Ltd. follow-up, warranty, call-back Floral Park New York Author: East Elmhurst, New York Carpet & Tile Installers: Floral Park Design Center Ltd. Floral Park, New York

May 04 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dunhill Development stays ahead of the technology curve.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Dunhill Development pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Massachusetts Realtors: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

May 04 2016
Asurion ,purchased at Musician's Friend, Musician Friend broken bridge on cello, has had for over 3 months and still not fixed Nashville Tennessee Author: Searcy, Arkansas Warranty Companies: Asurion (purchased at Musician's Friend) Nashville, Tennessee

May 04 2016
Bar None Builders, Inc. Jim Tacker, President Constructions Contractor who is asking for more money after project is completed Lakewood Colorado Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Home Improvements: Bar None Builders, Inc. Lakewood, Colorado

May 04 2016
Samsung appliances We purchased a Samsung appliance package from Lowes 2+ years ago. The dishwasher failed just over 2 years ago. We had it repaired and it failed again 2 weeks later.  Nationwide Author: BOUNTIFUL, Utah Appliances: Samsung appliances Nationwide

May 04 2016
Factory Transports Inc. Factory Motorhomes, Inc.Ted Moody Funds Wire Transferred, Trailer ordered - 10 months and still no trailer Terrell Texas Author: Naples, Florida Trailers: Factory Transports Inc. Terrell, Texas

May 04 2016
EMPIRE COVERS BUDGE INDUSTRIES NO Warranty after 60 days, henderson kentucky Nationwide Author: scottsdale, Arizona Parking Garages: EMPIRE COVERS Nationwide

May 04 2016
Riverfront christler dodge North aurora Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Auto Warranty: Riverfront christler dodge North aurora, Illinois

May 03 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a 30 oz tumbler with spill proof lid on 4/8/2016, they said it was on back order for 2-3 weeks Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Iceberg cups Internet

May 03 2016
Mysteryshoppingonlinejob Lead Generation Scam/ NOT MYSTERY SHOPPING Internet Ironically Author: High Point, North Carolina Work at Home: Mysteryshoppingonlinejob Internet

May 03 2016
Carefree metal roofing Hired me to do metal roofing rip me off every single job including the last job which was over $14,000 for a church in Bedford Mass Marshfield Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Carefree metal roofing Marshfield, Massachusetts

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Avoid Any Company.... Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
Home Warranty of America Going on 5 weeks without a working refrigerator ... still not fixed OR replaced Lincolnshire Illinois Author: San Antonio, Texas Appliances: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois

May 03 2016
DH Transport SCAM SCAM DHTrans, Dh Transport, dh-transport.co.uk , dh-transport.co.uk/Logistics-Home I was scammed of $53,000 Cheshire Author: Alabama Trucking Companies: DH Transport Cheshire,

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida