Your Search | 2 10 homebuyers warranty

Feb 14 2016
BEST BUY BEST BUY PROMISED A 10% REWARD IF PURCHASING FOR 1ST TIME ON NEW CREDIT CARD BAYTOWN Texas Author: BAYTOWN, Texas TVs & VCRs: BEST BUY BAYTOWN, Texas

Feb 13 2016
Judging Office And Decision center Award notification commissionLarry hourd Claimed a winning ticket # of 2 million dollars Kansas city KS Kansas Author: Clarkston, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Judging Office And Decision center Kansas city KS, Kansas

Feb 13 2016
Endurance Warranty 1-866-432-4443 and 877-414-0134 http://www.endurancewarranty.com/ Endurancy Warranty Program Internet Author: Ringgold, Georgia Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Internet

Feb 13 2016
Endurance Warranty Services, LLC Endurance uses false advertising to sell their products! Northbrook, Illinois Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services, LLC Northbrook, IL , Illinois

Feb 13 2016
Endurance Warranty Services, LLC Fraudulent Marketing, Rude Customer Serrvice, Terrible Claims Department Northbrook Illinois Author: FLAGSTAFF, Arizona Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services, LLC Northbrook, Illinois

Feb 13 2016
Endurance Warranty Services FRAUD, BREACH OF CONTRACT AND DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING Northbrook Illinois Author: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services Northbrook, Illinois

Feb 13 2016
Endurance Warranty Alex B and Mark E, Endurance Direct, Endurance Warranty Sales Decietful sales tactics, Lies! Northbrook, Illinois Immediate Manager Follow up - Nathan provided great support Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Northbrook, Illinois

Feb 13 2016
St. George Auto Gallery AdrianJared Takes advantages of the poor. Doesn't fix problem even after I paid warranty. unethical, scamers St. George UTtah Question Author: Bloosmington , Utah Auto Dealers: St. George Auto Gallery

Feb 13 2016
Rocket City Motors Bought a car that fell apart 2 days after i bought it and the dealer would not fix it when it was his fault and his mechanic for the problem happening Athens Alabama A Question... Author: Grant, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rocket City Motors

Feb 13 2016
Stoneberry Will not give me my refund,They said they mail it out jan 18 i didnt recieve it ,So i call them ,Then they said they would issue me another in 5 to 10 business days and i didn't receive it now they saying they paid k jordan which i don't old.I paid on that tablet for a year ,Now they have the tablet and my refund for 143.00 i don't have that type of money to give away im on a fix income. Can you please help Me. Author: gulfport miss., Mississippi Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stoneberry

Feb 13 2016
Exposing Ralph Sanders and Judith lies and Scams Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 12 2016
Used car world Sold useless warranty. Deceptive sales practice. Wpuld only accept cash down payments. Told me grinding noise was normal on 4 wheel drive jeep Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Wexford, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Used car world Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 12 2016
NOVUS NovusSerum, NovusSkinLift Scam,..Requested sample only & within 2 weeks charged my card $200 Dontknow Internet Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Products: NOVUS Internet

Feb 12 2016
gameday-tees Ordered tee shirt in January said it would take 2-3 weeks. Sending e-m ails and tried to contact by phone to no avail. They are a RIP OFF!! Ontario California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Sports Teams & Clubs: gameday-tees internet,

Feb 12 2016
aps appliance repair service A & B appliance repair SCAM lost over $1200.00 stood up for appointments 6times 40 phone calls over 2 months Nationwide
Author: media, Pennsylvania Appliances: aps appliance repair service Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Endurance Warranty Services I recently purchased a warranty from you Endurance on March 27, 2012. On April 27, 2012 I tried to go and have some vehicle repairs done on my car. Your company would not cover them and told me that t Internet, Illinois endurance warranty Author: , Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services Internet

Feb 11 2016
Assurant Solutions Extended Warranties for GE Products Doesn't honor their extended warranty contract, rude and a rip-off company! Nationwide Author: Mililani, Hawaii Appliances: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Diamond Cargo Warranty is a lie. Won't return email. Sell across the country. Have to return trailer to them for warranty. No paperwork given of warranty at purchase Douglas Georgia Author: Wentzville, Missouri Trailers: Diamond Cargo Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Kia Atlanta South Not honoring my powertrain warranty Morrow Georgia Follow-Up Author: Conley, Georgia Auto Warranty: Kia Atlanta South Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Aquatraders Would not honor warranty baltimore Internet Author: Michigan Pet Shops & Supplies: Aquatraders Internet

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Warranty is a sham Nationwide
Author: Rawlings , Maryland Home Improvements: Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Nationwide