Your Search | 2 10 homebuyers warranty

Apr 23 2014
wells Fargo bank Wellsfargo merchant services Hablo espanol y ingles no escribo ingles solo espanol 2 banqueros me hicieron firmar unos documentos en ingles para abrir una maquina de tarjeta a mi casa enfrente de mis tios tias papas esposo y otros familiaresnunca me dijeron que habian cobros mensuales, cobro al cancelar, ni cobro por la maquina, ni cobro por contrato ahora la maquina para canselarlo me cobran $3000 de contrato +$500 de cancelacion+ cobros de colleccion . Ahora hable con todos los supervisores supuestamente y se lavan las manos disiendo tu firmastes y es tu responsabilidad. hasta hoy 04/20/2014 recibi copias del contrato y ay 3paginas q no explican nada y son las q lo asen firmar los bankeros para robarle ala jente que ladrones y mentirosos farsantes son los de wellsfargo. Inglewood California
Author: los angeles, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Small Business Services: wells Fargo bank Inglewood, California

Apr 23 2014
Toco Warranty Vehicle car warranty, Studio City Nationwide Author: Lansing , Illinois Auto Warranty: Toco Warranty Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Natural Green Cleanse I ordered the cleanse & Garcinia on the recommendation of the Dr. Oz Show. My understanding was that the 2 bottles were trial if I paid the shipping/handling. Charging the consumer $88 a bottle after 14 days is robbery!! Regardless of the fact that I didn't read the small print. Shame on Dr. Oz and this company!! Lutz Florida Author: Lakeway, Texas Alternative Health: Natural Green Cleanse Lutz, Florida

Apr 23 2014
cps child protective custody grandmother that can't have her grandchildren based on felony background 4 to 10 years old Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Family Services: cps Houston, Texas

Apr 23 2014
AmericanAutomotiveEquipment REVIEW: American Automotive Equipment 100% committed to customer satisfaction. All AAE equipment is commercial-grade machines, ideally suited for heavy shop use. 1-year warranty on parts - from top to bottom enormous parts inventory lifetime telephone technical support warranty technical difficulty with equipment Call toll-free Industry-leading support team support English or Spanish. warranty lasts for the entire LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE! American Automotive Equipment commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. AAE customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose AmericanAutomotiveEquipment. Shipping Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Parts: AmericanAutomotiveEquipment REVIEW: American Automotive Equipment 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Cleburne, Texas

Apr 22 2014
clothesport.com arros and shoe box Ordered shoes on 3/31/14 as of 4/22/14 have not received them. Their website says processing the order. I have emailed them 5 times in the past 2 weeks with no response. Internet Author: Paramus, New Jersey Clothing Stores: clothesport.com Internet

Apr 22 2014
Enversa Gulf media solutions Enversa agreed to put my company on the front page of Google, Bing, and Yahoo for 800.00 per month and they do not even have me on the top 10 pages so I call them and they do not return calls or answer their calls. This company is a scam Dallas Texas Author: Tacoma, Washington Computer Marketing Companies: Enversa Dallas, Texas

Apr 22 2014
DeeperShopping Poor Quality Product, Expensive Genuine Leather, VOIDED my 30 day Warranty, Wont refund or even REPAIR my product Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Book Stores: DeeperShopping Internet

Apr 22 2014
310 Nutrition 310 Shakes They claim that there is no way to not enroll in auto ship but my cart specifically said not enrolled in auto ship and my confirmations state nothing about auto ship. They charged my card without my permission. I told them not to ship the product that I was disputing the charges and they did so anyway 2 days later. They are rude and laughed about it! BUY FROM ANOTHER company! 310 is a scam!! El Segundo California
Author: WASHINGTONVILLE, Ohio Home HealthCare: 310 Nutrition El Segundo, California

Apr 22 2014
Home Warranty of America HWA Falsified contractor reports to avoid payment. Lincolnshire Illinois Author: Fishers, Indiana Home Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois

Apr 21 2014
Piedmont Tractor & Equipment Gainesville Georgia Piedmont Tractor Gainesville Georgia Does Not Warranty Service Work Gainesville Georgia Author: Watkinsville , Georgia Hardware & Tools: Piedmont Tractor & Equipment Gainesville Georgia Gainesville , Georgia

Apr 21 2014
imperial Services SpliSeal, Promerican I paid promptly for a SlpiSeal tool $104 and haven't received a thing 2 months later. Mayville Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Auto Parts: imperial Services Internet

Apr 21 2014
Carbone Gm I have bought a 2009 Chevy pickup from day one i had brake problem  , the front brake after the first 100 miles the were metal to metal. The next day the air bag like come . So i call Alex Carbone up he said bring it done to the GM capitol so i did that they fixed it at no charge. Then i drive it out of the dealer ship and about 10 min after the air bag light comes back on , so i go back and talk to kevin and he states that it was not on when we test drove it so therefore we will know have to charge you.So i then had a meeting with Alex Carbone because not that problem starts i had no weigh in the back of this truck and both spring busted out of the truck causing a blow and almost a car wreck them they were fix by me and them about a week later the ckeck engine light comes on and there are 7 major codes that will fail inspection Alex Carbone does not live up to his word nor back anything he says ,There fore i feel dont buy anthing from this dealership and i also feel his ads are wrong it not a name you and a name you can trust York ville New york Author: Rome, New York Auto Dealers: Carbone Gm Ne, Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
County Schools Home Study Two ladies affiliated with County Schools came to my door one day. I was a young mother with 2 babies and on welfare at the time. I signed up to take the Hotel Motel Management course and did everything that was asked of me. I turned in all my tests and they were sent back, graded until the very last test which they claimed they did not receive. I took the test over and sent it but they terminated me so I never even made it to Bridgeport and now 24 years later I cannot get a student loan because I am in default. I believe I was ripped off right from the beginning. I never received any monies. Twice they brought a loan check by which they had me sign and then they left with it. bridgeport Connecticut Author: Salisbury, Maryland Financial Education: County Schools Home Study bridgeport, Connecticut

Apr 21 2014
10 dish network AFNI Quest/Dishnetwork in bed together, then sold out and NO COMPLAINTS ON FILE NOW Seattle ,  washington Author: rapid city, South Dakota Internet Service Providers: 10 dish network Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
Choice Home Warranty Edison NJ Declined paying for AC compressor and repair man said they always deny it and he didn't want to work for them anymore Edison New Jersey Author: Odessa, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison NJ Edison, New Jersey

Apr 21 2014
Xzilon Xzilon Green Product has more loopholes than the government Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Warranty: Xzilon Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
Amonstar Igoodmart Item under warranty broke, Took months to get return address and sent it in. They confirmed that they got it. They never sent me a replacement light. Person who has handled my case is always out on sick leave. San Leandro California Author: Centerport, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Amonstar San Leandro, California

Apr 21 2014
Insight prepaid card I lost my prepaid card so I call up in sight report it, And get a women by.name of kwanza and the phone call goes like this hi I lost my card oh we'll you successfully cancelled it miss strong cool but I need another that will be 995 what 995 yes oh no that's too much how much will it be just to retrieve all my money that's too much ok but it will take two weeks for us to cut a check 2-3weeks to cut a check .  Nationwide Author: Millbrae, California Questionable Activities: Insight prepaid card Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
GALLERY 63 AUCTION KINGS GALLERY 63 AUCTION KINGS 4577 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, Georgia 30342  404- 252-2555 2 YEARS WAITING DID NOT PAY ME 4 ITEMS CONSIGNED , LIED , CHEATED , STOLE MY ITEMS ATLANTA Georgia Author: N.P.R. FLORIDA, Auctions: GALLERY 63 AUCTION KINGS ATLANTA, Georgia

Apr 20 2014
TRS Recovery Services fictional bad debt collection received 2 separate bad debt collection letters on checks supposedly written to JCPenney catalog Houston Texas Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Collection Agencies: TRS Recovery Services Houston, Texas

Apr 20 2014
Shenzhen Boyao Optoelectronic Technology Co, LTD Sold Bad LED Tubes and will not honor warranty Guanlan Town, Shenzhen China
Author: Salem, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Boyao Optoelectronic Technology Co, LTD Shenzhen,

Apr 20 2014
TimberTech Warning: TimberTech Failure to honor Warranty for Vinyl decking boards Cincinnati Ohio
Author: MoreheadCity, North Carolina Building Products: TimberTech Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Service of America Could not repair A/C in SIXTEEN Days, brought in outside contractor who fixed, refuse to reimburse the $975 we paid the contactor, refuse to refund the yearly service contract, seem totally unconcerned they couldn't fix an issue their contractor fixed in 4 hours. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Service of America Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 20 2014
Colorado Technical University Financial Aid Department and Higher One commit fraud against students making interest off of stipend payments to students, hold money hostage for 2 week periods or longer. Rockford illinois Author: Lewiston, Idaho Colleges and Universities: Colorado t Select State/Province

tube