2 10 HOME BUYERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 2 10 home buyers
There may be more specific results for "2 10 home buyers"
For more specific results for "2 10 home buyers"
Showing 1-25 of 62,490 Found Reports For more specific results for "2 10 home buyers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
Okolona Septic Tank Service Send out inspectors and they insert their Unprofessional opinion to potential buyers louisville Kentucky Author: shepherdsville, Kentucky Property Management: Okolona Septic Tank Service louisville, Kentucky

Home for Good Dogs Rescue dog confiscation Berkeley Heights New Jersey
Author: colonia, New Jersey Animal Shelters: Home for Good Dogs Rescue Berkeley Heights, New Jersey

Terminix Dayton ohio Took advantage of elderly. Lied to us. Dayton Nationwide
Author: Tipp city, Ohio Home Improvements: Terminix Nationwide

May 27 2017
Ronald James Moore Ronnie MooreRonald J. MooreRon Moore Sold a mobile home to which he did not have title. Skipped town with $14,000 of my money. Phelan California Author: Surprise, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Ronald James Moore Phelan, California

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Triangle Wood Works Installed non functioning gutters Wendell North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Home Improvements: Triangle Wood Works Wendell , North Carolina

May 27 2017
Cash construction Casey Cervantes cash Nicole vigil cash Stole downpayment and lied about being registered and insured Gothenburg Nebraska
Author: KEARNEY, Nebraska Home Improvements: Cash construction Gothenburg , Nebraska

May 27 2017
Handy Hayden LLC (or) Handy Hayden (or) Hayden Smith Overcharging, incomplete work, cheating and Blackmail Punta Gorda Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Home Improvements: Handy Hayden LLC Punta Gorda, Florida

May 27 2017
Sweepstakes Advisor Dallas Texas Lied and scammed me out of 10$ Dallas Texas Author: Oklahoma, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Sweepstakes Advisor Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 27 2017
fresh diet solution Charged twice as much as advertise,gave me final figure after getting payments info,tricked me to get my 2 credit cards info Pleasant Grove, Utah Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: fresh diet solution Internet

May 26 2017
Jenkins Restoration Does not pay their subcontractors Arlington Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Home Improvements: Jenkins Restoration Arlington, Texas

May 26 2017
Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC CVS Minute Clinic Crazy bill for 10 minutes spent with a nurse practitioner in training! Simpsonville South Carolina OMG!! Author: Seneca, South Carolina Clinics: Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 26 2017
HomeCo Home Co,homecoonline.com Worst service ever, went back on year guarantee pico rivera California
Author: long beach, California Builders & Contractors: HomeCo pico rivera, California

May 26 2017
ron's home and hardware stole my money speedway in Author: Glenford, Ohio Hardware & Tools: ron's home and hardware speedway ,

May 26 2017
Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting JIM BARKE This guys took my life saving in 2 years mean will the mortage company was not getting payed.. Newport Beach Author: Texas Loan Modification: Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting Newport Beach,

Home Depot - Horrible Contractor & Customer Service Internet
Author: Any City, Dist of Columbia Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Depot Internet

May 26 2017
Turn 10 Studiod Microsoft Account ban Redmond Washington Author: Tampa, Florida Software: Turn 10 Studiod Internet

May 26 2017
Mark Langlois Scam artist - performed illegal non-confirming plumbing work and did not perform work as stated in quote. Would not correct the work and there was never a licensed plumber overseeing work he performed as he led us to believe. Southbridge Massachusetts Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Mark Langlois Southbridge, Massachusetts

May 25 2017
American home shield Misdiagnosis and property damage San diego Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Warranty Companies: American home shield Nationwide

May 25 2017
MAX HOME IMPROVEMENTS PATERSON, New Jersey . OWIN - Subcontractor Worked for Max Brown as sleezy subcontractor Sleezy crook, never honors word, thief, poor workmanship, hostile, untrustworthy, con artist, OWIN PARTNER, CHEAT Paterson New Jersey Author: Fair lawn, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: MAX HOME IMPROVEMENTS PATERSON, NJ . Paterson,

May 25 2017
FTS real estate investments LLC Donald R Tackett, Don R Tackett, Donald Tackett, Juanita Tackett, Mr Tackett agreed to selling me back my tax lien that he held for my second home property in Mississippi. Donald said for $775.00 he would sell me the tax sale back. Being that I'm in New Jersey and he is in Mississippi I asked him to send me an email confirming that he would sell it back to me for $775.00 especially since when I first called he wanted $500, then shortly after $600 then shortly after $775. Gautier Mississippi
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Liars: FTS real estate investments LLC Gautier, Mississippi

May 25 2017
Kwik Kar automotive service center Teenager Ripped off $ 500 worth of labor in 2 hours. cypress Texas Author: cypress, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar automotive service center cypress, Texas