Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

2 10 home warranty

Showing 1-25 of 71,372 Found Reports For more specific results for "2 10 home warranty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
Erlinda Celones Linda I ordered 2 coach bags. I only recieved one and paid them 125.which was not supposed to be that much the were advertised at 65 dollars each, I did not recieve the other one, I called the bank but bank needs the reciept which I couldnt find it anymore on my email. Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Questionable Activities: Erlinda Celones Internet

Mar 01 2017
Vivint Vivint home security, Vivint alarm monitoring DECEPTIVE, OUT AND OUT FRAUD! Provo Utah Author: Beaumont, Texas Home Security: Vivint Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Good2Go Car Insurance Car's been sitting for a month hasn't been repaired yet spent all my money on a rental now stuck without a car Nationwide Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Good2Go Car Insurance Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Pat's Handy Man Pat MulreninPat's handyman services Took my deposit and ran, work not started after almost 4 months Worcester Massachusetts
Author: Grafton, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Pat's Handy Man Worcester, Massachusetts

Mar 01 2017
Simon Reynolds He's an unlicensed unregulated so called finance professional who has zero experience or regulations. He lies that he will leverage investments to pay out 10%++ returns on each level of leverage when in fact the only thing he's ever done is as an unlicensed individual taken money from his mother-in-law and invested it into another Asian unregulated fund where he took a spread off his own family. He knows nothing about finance. The only thing anyone can count on is that he is a liar. Preston Internet
Author: gREENSBORO, Georgia Investment Brokers: Simon Reynolds Preston,

Mar 01 2017
JMJ Home Health Care Put on Colonosimy bag incorrect and poop spilled all over new couch Brentwood California Author: Discovery Bay, California Adult Care Facilities: JMJ Home Health Care Brentwood, California

Mar 01 2017
SO Much More Landscaping Steve Oughton Beware Plant Warranty and Business Practies Collegeville Pennsylvania Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Landscaping: SO Much More Landscaping Collegeville, Pennsylvania

8, Report #1020699

Feb 28 2017
Source One Network Solutions LLC Source One Network Solutions doesn't pay their Sub-Contractors Madison, Wisconsin More Obfuscation & Underpayments Author: Vancouver, Washington Dead Beat Customers: Source One Network Solutions Madison, Wisconsin

Feb 28 2017
Mirra LLC Eye cream & age reverse facial cream Stanton California Author: Pennsburg, Pennsylvania Home HealthCare: Mirra LLC Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Lyneer Staffing Solution's Lyneer Staffing/ 1090 King Georges Post Road Bldg 2, Suite 202 Edison, NJ 08837 Lisa Demarco ldemarco@lyneer.com Horrible Company/Awful Management/Lying and stealing employees (Lisa Demarco). Edison New Jersey Author: Tennessee Liars: Lyneer Staffing Solution's Edison, New Jersey

Feb 28 2017
Mac's Handyman Services Mac Reed ripoff of old seniors and anybody he can. Hemet California Author: Anaheim, California Mobile Home Parks: Mac's Handyman Services Hemet, California

Feb 28 2017
CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607 I fell for a Angelina Jolie, free sample of Core Skin Care, just pay shipping & handeling - which I did with a credit card. The next month I was sent 2 items and charged $175.94. Author: Long Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607

Feb 28 2017
Vision Build Interiors Vision Build GroupVision Build Construction Didn't finish work I paid him for, damaged many things in my apartment during renovation Fresh Meadows New York Author: New York, New York Home Improvements: Vision Build Interiors Fresh Meadows, New York

Feb 28 2017
CD Diet & Health They sent a product that they advertised on the Inernet with no instructions or phone number on how to contact them. I found the phone number from another person's complaint, called to cancel any further products and they kept getting my zip code wrong, then tried to sell me another product, and they were just not wanting to cancel the order. I asked for a cancellation number and they said they would send it in an e-mail. I spoke with Chris on 2-27-17!!! San Diego California Author: SELLERSBURG, Indiana Skin Care: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Feb 28 2017
frontier ripoff my bell evry month problem with bell and very poor coustmer service and sale put a new contrect for 2 years with out my promition bellflower ca PLEASE!!!! Author: bellflower ca , California Telephone Companies: frontier

Feb 28 2017
TCB cell research ,877-440-9788 Charged $4.95 for lotion then 2 months later a credit charge for $64.97 Internet Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TCB cell research Internet

Feb 28 2017
Armstrong Flooring Inc Wont back up thier flooring warranty Lancaster Nationwide Author: Summerville, South Carolina Carpet & Tile Stores: Armstrong Flooring Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Thumbtack.co a complete and utter scam!!! Sent me fake leads over 10 a day and after quoting over 50 no job! They are a fraud! Internet Author: Alabama Caterers: Thumbtack Internet

Feb 28 2017
Express Pet Courier Service Joey Butler I was told to send $150 for travel fee for a Maltese dog on 2-37-2017. The company is Express Pet Courier Service. Joey Butler from Express Pet Courier Service Internet
Author: N Kansas City , Missouri Questionable Activities: Express Pet Courier Service Internet

Feb 28 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Was charged 95.00 x 2 after 14 days of subscription to a 30 day free trial. There was no documentation on website of being charged 95.00 after two weeks of trial. As a matter of fact it took about 10days to recieve the product in the mail. I called and tried to get my money back and return the product and i was told they could do nothing for me, so i made sure to cancel at that point. Not very ethical for a multi billion dollar company... Internet Author: Portales, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Feb 28 2017
Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo me and my wife put down $45,000 and was late one time due to Christmas and Ferrell come and put us out on the street fefused to take r payment over being two weeks late. they didn't care that we had two small children in the home and a 14 year old , we only owed $35000 on the home had it less than a year and they just came and took it. Glen Ferrell told my wife it was. ot his problem that there was small children in the home. benton Internet Author: campbell, Missouri Manufactured Home Dealers: Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo Internet

Feb 28 2017
ROMANO, RAN S ROMANO, RAN S2400 N 57TH AVEHOLLYWOOD, FL 33021+1 (954) 330-3741ROMANO TRUCK TRANSPORT INC17023 W Dixie HwyNorth Miami Beach, FL 33160 Ron Romano of U.S Remodeling LLC is a Ripoff! No call no show after paying money to remodel bathroom, very unprofessional, Hollywood Florida Ft lauderdale, FL Hollywood, FL
Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Home Improvements: ROMANO, RAN S Florida

Feb 28 2017
Moving In Motion They stole from our home while they moved us to New Jersey Bethelehem Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Moving In Motion Bethelehem , Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
JC Pole Barns Built me a junk building in my back yard that leaks and has dents and scratches all over the metal and trim. Franklin Kentucky Author: Dickson, Tennessee Home Improvements: JC Pole Barns Internet