2 WAY GADGETS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 2 way gadgets
There may be more specific results for "2 way gadgets"
For more specific results for "2 way gadgets"
Showing 1-25 of 127,577 Found Reports For more specific results for "2 way gadgets"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Ilus& Krasa Charged my credit card $109.09/$115.63 ×2 mos w/o permission & no available recourse. Internet
Author: Badger, California Computer Mail Order: Ilus& Krasa Internet

Oct 21 2017
Elly professional hair straightener Ordered n paid for item not received after 2 months Internet Author: Ellenton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly professional hair straightener Internet

Oct 21 2017
The sales guru Ordered the 2 in 1 curling iron on Oct 2 still have not received and they will not return my emails, but they charged my card the same day I placed the order Internet Author: Stuart, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: The sales guru Internet

Oct 21 2017
Target-california Called about 2 yr. Warranty .starts day1,1st year referred to manufactures warrenty. Scammers Hemet California Author: San Jacinto, California Television Parts & Services: Target-california Hemet, California

Oct 21 2017
fightfast I ordered 2 knife's and paid for 2 to be shipped got 1 Internet Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: fightfast Internet

Oct 21 2017
Southwest Airlines This company is like used car sales, they promise you everything to get the job, but deliver lemons. Truth is, they discriminate against you, deliberately destroy your character because they are intimidated. They pretend to be The caring comany for their emoloyees, but action speaks louder than words. They do not train their employees properly, yet micro managent and will fire you for the in approprate training. This comes from them selecting the peoole they like instead of the people who is qualified for the position. A lot of old set in their ways managers who is afraid of change and is threaten by anyone who has potential stronger than them. Atlanta Georgia If.... Author: Macon, Georgia Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2017
Southwest ford On Southwest. 35 hi free way New I could not see the paper work .just call wrong number. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: Southwest ford San Antonio, Texas

Oct 21 2017
Proveidents Bank of NJ Let my account overdraft 10 times in one day. They took the money out not in the order it was completed but in a way so it could over draft. Sraight crooks Jersey City New Jersey Ummmm, NO--- Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Banks: Proveidents Bank of NJ Jersey City, New Jersey

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Clear Skyn COALCOSMETICS.COM I thought I was buying a 4.95$ trial + maybe 1 or 2 $ for Shipping. SUPPOSEDLY, Somewhere in some Fine Print they “ Claim” that if you don’t call to cancel they have the right to charge $89 EVERY MONTH while they send you a tiny jar of white cream which by the way, I NEVER USED, Because it came with NO INVOICE, NO RETURN ADDRESS With The company that it came from & I had no clue why I was even receiving it?! Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Abusive Parents: Clear Skyn Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
cant cancel innohosting, inno hosting RAMEEN VASWANIINNOHOSTING LTDRAMEEN@INNOHOSTING.COM I have tried to cancel the service here, for 8+ months, they want VERY personal information to cancel the service like birthdates that they never asked for when signing up. I suspect they are saving details to sale for online fraud. I sent multiple requests to cancel and I am told I can not cancel by phone.. but they haven't sent me the details they are requesting to cancel. I can't login to the service to get the details so they expect to charge me over and over with no way to cancel LIVERPOOL GB Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Customer: innohosting Internet

Oct 20 2017
SIC Funds Joshua Manchester and Joseph Manchester SIC funds it's a broker or essentially a middle men between private/hard money lenders and investors/business owners. Naturally, they will always be more expensive than if you were going to contact a lender directly because they'll charge you points upfront for finding you the loan. This is the nature of their business and that's totally fine. However, they had charged me 500 for the application and loan approval after discussing all terms. After I paid for the application/pre-approval, they had sent me to a lender I was already working with. I asked for a refund since I was already far ahead in the pre-approval process with the same lender they had referred me to. They essentially didn't do any work and stole my money. And remember, this company will just charge you about 3 more points on your loan for the commission so you're way better off getting a lender yourself. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: SIC Funds ,

Oct 20 2017
Future water Today Dennis Higgins2 Pure H20 Vita Tech Water system 2 pure h20 Vita Tech system is a sham, Dennis Higgins its creator is a fraud and con artist getting people to believe the superiority of his water system to con you into paying 4 times the amount for an equal or better system. thousand Oak California Author: San Pedro, California Questionable Activities: Future water Today thousand Oak, California

Oct 20 2017
INFINITI USA Convertible top on 2012 G37 failed and Infiniti won't repair Franklin TN Apparently... Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: INFINITI USA Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Yasmine Sabreze, Sabreze, Yasmin Scam, YasmineSabreze Yasmine Sabreze Hair Extension Supplier Los Angeles, California Revenge Author: Los Angeles, California Yasmine Sabreze Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Many were harmed Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Right Way Ministries Robert Flores Does not have a license or any degrees to operate, works off of a 501C3 Panama city Florida Author: Panama city, Florida Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Right Way Ministries Panama city, Florida

Oct 20 2017
Luxure and Akoura I believe this company is skirting the word - deceptive. I don't recall when I ordered that i was entering into a contract. I believed that I could try 2 products for a minimal cost and after 14 days cancel. I called on the 14th day and was told that I have to pay additional 9.95 per each to cancel the contract. It also took 7 days to receive it. Internet  Author: Bourbon, Indiana Skin Care: Luxure and Akoura Internet

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
clear sight glasses payed for two pair night driving glasses october 2 2017 never got them they debit the money out of my account october 2 2017 37.90 Indiana Author: shaftsbury, Vermont Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses , Indiana

Oct 19 2017
en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping yozos shipping, bonhomie productions, i bought 2 itmes through ebay each was $10.76, the exact same product i found out later is $2.97 each at home d.epot, order was placed through ebay, box came from amazon and order slip inside shows that this yozos bought the two items from amazon and then at 8hamtobsepotat9* .49 each and then had it shipped to me. they also charge a restocking fee and return shipping. this whole thing is a scam! Internet Author: rancho mirage, California Cleaning Services: en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping Internet

Oct 19 2017
sally field amabella allure cream gotborder 10-5-2017 2 small bottles suppose to be $4.99 billed me twice & now have removed $89.92 from my bank account & that was not in agreement. not sure Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana Beauty Salons: sally field amabella allure cream Nationwide