Your Search | 200 cash 200cash.com

1, Report #1196448

Dec 18 2014
USA cash they told me to load 150.00 on a green dot loadable card and I would get a loan of 2000.00 back but took my money and I never got the loan Internet Author: Martinsville, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: USA cash Internet

2, Report #1196345

Dec 18 2014
Cash Advance America Scum bags Ripped Me Off $175 Right Before Christmas! Los Angeles Internet Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Loans: Cash Advance America Internet

Dec 18 2014
Selah Ranch All Animal Rescue Cami Lyn Martin,Camilla L AdamsCamilla AdamsCami L AdamsCami BrockCami L BrockCami L HallCami Selah Ranch all Animal Rescue Run By Cami Lyn Martin. Make up your own mind Good or Bad or just a CASH COW SCAM? Greenville Virginia
Author: Everywhere, Virginia Nonprofit Organizations: Selah Ranch All Animal Rescue Greenville, Virginia

4, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

5, Report #1196189

Dec 17 2014
Money Network First Data Corporation Gone Phishing Cordova Tennessee Author: Auburn, Illinois Cash Services: Money Network Cordova, Tennessee

6, Report #1196174

Dec 17 2014
Hard Money Guye Lee Anthony DON'T FALL FOR THE SCAM Detroit Michigan Author: warren, Michigan Cash Services: Hard Money Guye Detroit, Michigan

7, Report #1196136

Dec 17 2014
AT&T UVERSE ATT Uverse FREE means a $200 charge Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Internet Services: AT&T UVERSE Nationwide

8, Report #1196104

Dec 17 2014
Cash Same Day Angle the load agent and Jimmy Johnson the person who took the initial call. Author: Omaha, Nebraska Cash Services: Cash Same Day Internet

9, Report #1196037

Dec 17 2014
ABC gift Cards Cash card CardCash.com LLC Will not Pay me for Gift Cards I have mailed lakewood New Jersey Author: Georgia Cash Services: ABC gift Cards Cash card lakewood, New Jersey

10, Report #1195988

AACS Incorp Email stating I owe 847.56 to cash-advance Services Internet
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Cash Services: AACS Incorp Internet

11, Report #1195959

Dec 17 2014
loans online Installmentloans.org, Loan North America, American webloans fash, cash advance, USA cash loans, myscoredirect.com loans most are Seattle Author: Illinois Loans: loans online

12, Report #1195931

Dec 16 2014
Tiffany Johnson; Derek Had me to upload $200 to a vanilla reload card sayin they could flip my money. Then stopped contacting me once they took the money off the card. Wonder Lake Illinois Author: Brunswick, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Tiffany Johnson; Derek Wonder Lake, Illinois

13, Report #1195859

Dec 16 2014
ACS Advanced Cash Services tracey.butler@manager-collections.com The case file will be downloaded on Thursday (January 1st 2015) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to our manager Tracy Butler ( tracey.butler@manager-collections.com ) with the payment, you can e-mail her for further details. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Loan Brokers: ACS Advanced Cash Services Internet

14, Report #1195492

Dec 15 2014
Cash Advance Inc. James Hurt John McGowen Legal Proceedings issued on your Docket Number EVR-38924 with Cash Advance Inc. Company Los Angeles California
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Loans: Cash Advance Inc. Los Angeles, California

15, Report #1194990

Dec 14 2014
cars for cash Luis lied to me and told me the vehicle i was getting was a great car and that i was lucky to get such a good car.He even said he would put his grandmpther in that car. Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Auto Dealers: cars for cash Corpus Christi, Texas

16, Report #1195123

Dec 13 2014
ACS INC False E-Mail threat of law suit Internet Author: palatine, Illinois Collection Agencies: Cash Advance America Internet

Dec 12 2014
The Dry Cleaners by Val This is the biggest rip off business I have ever dealt with. I called because I had must moldy clothes. I was very specific to ask price for pick up & delivery. Jennifer said no cost. I asked what happens if I don't use them after estimate. She said no charge. But as I am an honest person I expected a fee. After picking them up 2 days later Rich called with an estimate. 53 hanging clothes mostly jeans & sweat. 6 nightgowns 12 pair of shoes and about 12 clutch purses. The estimate was $1600. I discussed with my landlord because of mold in my apt he agreed to take care of it. I thought it was completely out of line so I asked for the clothes to be delivered. Rich said he would call me back with estimate. After arguing with him about what estimate? He finally called me back. The bill was $500 cash. I guess he was afraid I would cancel check or credit card YUP I would have. I said I would pick them up, answer $500. They delivered them and after I handed the driver $500 cash he brought my clothes in. I looked at the bill. $110 delivery to & from, & $55 an HR for 11 hrs for looking at clothes. 11 hrs, they must be on crack lite. I washed my clothes with vinegar in 13 loads. Sprayed my shoes & purses. DONE! What a thief, liar, & rip off business. DON'T EVER GO TO ANY CLEANERS BY VAL ! Use vinegar to clean clothes or Fabreze. All I can say is,see you in court & KARMA. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: The Dry Cleaners by Val Woburn, Massachusetts

18, Report #1195054

Dec 12 2014
US Grant Services Federal Reserve Grants Elaina Johns Elaina Jones Mark Green Jerry King FRAUD RIP OFF GREEN DOT TOOK MONEY Washington,District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Georgia Cash Services: US Grant Services Nationwide

19, Report #1195045

Dec 12 2014
United Cash loan Frank This company promise a loan and they rob me, I send money to a guy name frank in kentycky Kentucky Miami Oklahoma Author: Elmsford, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: United Cash loan Internet

20, Report #1194979

Dec 12 2014
financial reporting services FRS sent letters wanting me to send money to them for winnings lawrence new york Author: new castle, Indiana Cash Services: financial reporting services lawrence , New York

21, Report #1194704

Dec 11 2014
Whynotleaseit Appliance Smart Do not make purchases via Why Not Lease it Program -- you will pay 200% interest - or more Columbus Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Appliances: Whynotleaseit Columbus, Ohio

22, Report #1194138

Dec 10 2014
USA FAST CASH US Fast Cash Threat of legal proceedings and or wage garnishment Nationwide Author: Williamsburg , Iowa Credit & Debt Services: USA FAST CASH Nationwide

23, Report #1194524

Dec 10 2014
American Law Enforcement Scamming me. Called me to inform me that I have a lawsuit that has been filed against me from cash Advance USA, saying that I never paid back $7000 they gave me in a loan. I never received a loan from this company. Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: DURHAM, North Carolina Lawyers: American Law Enforcement Nationwide

24, Report #1194435

Dec 10 2014
net loan us jason, alex, david took 197 dollars from me told me i could get a 1500 dollar loan if i put the money on a card,and i didn't recieve anything, they stole my money. chaicago, Illinois Author: forest city, North Carolina Cash Services: net loan us Illinois

Dec 10 2014
Titlemax Contract stated I could pay back loan in 24 months .. I am know being told that if don't pay on the exact due date the contact is pretty much void ..and I could be paying 560.00 a month for life just to keep my truck I have paid appx 4 thousand back on a 5000.00 dollar loan and only 200 has gone to principle Phoenix Arizona
Author: el mirage , Arizona Liars: Titlemax Phoenix, Arizona