200 CASH 200CASH.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 200 Cash 200cash.com
There may be more specific results for "200 Cash 200cash.com"
For more specific results for "200 Cash 200cash.com"
Showing 1-25 of 19,062 Found Reports For more specific results for "200 Cash 200cash.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
BEAUTE COSMETICS BEAUTE This company ripped off my elderly Mother. She was impressed with their celebrity endorsements, and because she's on a fixed income the thought of paying shipping and handling was great. They have now sent her the original order and charged her full price, and yesterday she got another order, also full price. This is almost $200. She cannot seem to get a refund. They are a bad company, no integrity. Won't do right by this 76yr old Grandmother. I am contacting the Attorney General's office. I suggest anyone who's been a vicitm of their deceptive tactics, do the same. Their must be some type of fraud that applies to how they do business. Stay away from them. las vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE COSMETICS las vegas, Nevada

Jul 21 2017
Paetec Communications Inc. Windstream Communications Offering Federal financial support grants New Brunswick New York Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cash Services: Paetec Communications Inc. New Brunswick, New York

Jul 21 2017
advanced cash express emailed me telling me they were filing an arrest warrent against me for a loan Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: advanced cash express

Jul 21 2017
DollarInPocket theft of personal info through various ad links and share cash links Duluth internet GA, Georgia
Author: aberdeen, North Carolina Work at Home Business: DollarInPocket Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Jessica carter Claim I owe money 1200. If I do not answer warrant and will cost me 6700 if I do not reply to cash advance debt resolution. First I heard of this. Will not reply could be a hack scheme Internet Author: Belleville, New Jersey Cash Services: Jessica carter Internet

Jul 20 2017
International award payment center Iapc1080 blue series xlv Cash award of 15,000 Kansas city Missouri
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center Kansas city, Missouri

Jul 19 2017
First Cash Advance, Michael Hostig First cash advance stopped payment on the check that was deposited into my account causing an overdraft. New York Nationwide Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Loan Modification: First Cash Advance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Asked me to pay tax fees in order to receive my check Internet Their general information Author: Leesburg, Florida Cash Services: Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Internet

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sweepstakes Advisor Dallas Tx Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Cash Services: Sweepstakes Advisor Texas

Jul 18 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. provides exceptional support to its members no matter their level of Amazon experience.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: El Segundo, California Seminar Programs: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Sellers Playbook approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Alabama Con Artists: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Internet

Jul 18 2017
cash net usa finance cashnetusafinance.com They basically steal whatever cash you might have promising that they will give it back and then when you no money left they find a reason that they cant provide you a reference number for the transfer.  Nationwide Chicago, IL 60604 CA WA etc..
Author: Newbury, Massachusetts Loans: cash net usa finance Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Providence Capital Financial Services Sent me a check for $4,600, $495,400 to be sent by UPS or Fedex Toronto Ontario Ontario Author: Anderson, South Carolina Cash Services: Providence Capital Financial Services Toronto Ontario, Ontario

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
USA LEGAL RESOURCE They illegally charged over 200 from my debit card Woodland hills California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Attorneys & Legal Services: USA LEGAL RESOURCE Woodland hills, California

Jul 17 2017
U.S. Bank Association Rewards Card Sunrun Do not buy or lease anything promising you a cash card issued by these entities Nationwide Nationwide Author: California Bait-and-Switch: U.S. Bank Association Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Jews Aussie Jews Aussie This person ripped me off of 1, 200 dollars. Texas former Oaklohoma Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Abusive Parents: Jews Aussie Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Numerous offers of business opportunities, accepted payment. Scammed out of payments. Will not return phone calls or emails. Henderson Nevada Author: Woodbridge, Ontario Business Consultants: Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Woodbridge, Ontario

Rewarding Ways The site didn't pay me AFTER I requested a cash out. Internet
Author: Other Internet: Rewarding Ways Internet

Jul 15 2017
First cash advance Erick Jones Yo are approved for a loan up to 15,000 Chicago Illinois This scam has been around for a very long time Author: Kingsley, Michigan Banks: First cash advance Internet