200 CASH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 200 cash
There may be more specific results for "200 cash"
For more specific results for "200 cash"
Showing 1-25 of 39,533 Found Reports For more specific results for "200 cash"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Cash advance/ mark Rothman Tried to scam me out of 499.89 saying I owed for a cash advance. Internet Author: California Attorney Generals: Cash advance/ mark Rothman Internet

Oct 17 2017
SPEEDY CASH DAVID HALL threatening e mail Internet Author: PORT NECHES, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: SPEEDY CASH Internet

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 16 2017
Brockton Lending Trust Linda Bryant Internet I'm Sorry You Had This Happen To You, Too Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Brockton Lending Trust Internet

Oct 15 2017
walmart savings catcher walmart stole my savings in the savings catcher program---$68.64 prescott Arizona Author: prescott valley, Arizona Cash Services: walmart savings catcher prescott, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Cheryl sanor I ordered the free trial. My account was hacked to the tune of 200$ before I knew it bank wants me to file police report. I wanted chance to get money back. Can't seem to locate them Dermagentix california Author: Lordstown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Cheryl sanor Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 13 2017
Omega Options and Grey Mountain These two companies work hand in hand--Omega Options does the contact work and trading classes and active trade recommendations/sales, but they process your money through Grey Mountain Ltd. Initially contacted by Daniel who later turned me over to another Took 4 deposits = $26k, helped me trade for several months and earn lots of $, disappeared when I tried to withdraw $200 Miami & Liverpool, England Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Online Trading: Omega Options and Grey Mountain Internet

Oct 13 2017
US Alliance Group Inc Electronic Cash Systems Lied to regarding contract terms Rancho Santa Margarita Nationwide Author: Hermosa Beach, California Credit Card Processing Companies: US Alliance Group Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Engerized Marketing for Rewards Redemption Benefit Savings 1-800-315-1369; Valu-pass ,temp login info to use at valu-pass.com password welcome2vpRashad Poole representative congrats you were selected to receive rewards card valued at $200 --try 2 promotions Benefits Savings for $2.27; Valupass for $4.95 -- today you will be charged $6.27. If you don't like the offers, simply contact both after 14 day trial peroid. If you like you will be charged monthly $22 for Benefit Savings and $29.95 a month for Valu-Pass Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Engerized Marketing for Rewards Redemption Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Cash Advance Services Cash Advance USA Threatening, Rude, Hung up on me when I demanded proof through paperwork New York Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Loans: Cash Advance Services Internet

Oct 12 2017
Advance Cash Constantly sending threatening emails Internet Author: Lancaster, California Cash Services: Advance Cash Internet

Oct 12 2017
CAPITAL CITY Cars Mike sales manager I gave the sales manager Mike a 500 deposit of cash and a Ford Focus 2002 as a trade in for a 2004 Chevy Blazer the Blazer was clean but it had no odometer reading after driving it for an hour 45 minutes the car breaks down on me the mechanic comes says theirs no gas getting to the motor takes the intake apart and gas squirts out . columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: CAPITAL CITY Cars columbus, Ohio

Oct 12 2017
Warner & Richards attorney They claimed they are out of Abonlog New York won 500,000 dollars in a sweepstakes but I have to take a loan out to pay for the taxes he is suppose to call me back., I will try and get more information when he calls me back. New York New York Author: Orange, Connecticut Cash Services: Warner & Richards attorney ,

Oct 11 2017
fixmonthlyincome.com Admin@fixmonthlyincome.com It says make money to send traffic to there site, i did exactly what the site says to earn money, i reached over 600.00 but when it came time to get my cash the site wants you to fill out surveys and will not send you a check or issue you hour cash as they promise to. Internet
Author: Bridgeton, New Jersey Adult Web Site: fixmonthlyincome.com Internet

Oct 11 2017
REJUVSCIENCE PUREEYEREJUV, FABLOOKINGMARTIN@CELMACCO, approximately $200 in charges after paying the $4.95 (each)for two products listed as FREE and COMPLIMENTARY, no paper receipt, on phone they refuse to reveal the name or location of sender. There is nothing about having to return the products in the ad, why would you, they're FREE Internet Author: PORTLAND, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: REJUVSCIENCE Internet

Oct 11 2017
Skin Pro Restore This is a SCAM don't sign up for this at all!! They will continue to charge your card over $200 worth every month. Las Vegas NV Internet Author: Shelby, North Carolina Skin Care: Skin Pro Restore Internet

Oct 11 2017
TEAM Services Inc Will Not Pay Their Notaries! Sussex New Jersey Finally Paid Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Mailbox Rentals: TEAM Services Inc Sussex, New Jersey