Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

200 cash.com

Showing 1-25 of 2,133 Found Reports For more specific results for "200 cash.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Hytek Medical I paid my $200 over a month ago and still no appointment! Last Vegas Nevada
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Alternative Health: Hotel, Hytek Medical

Feb 23 2017
Derma Skin Science Automatically billed my card for over $200 which I did not order. Only ordered the sample free shipping Author: Springfield, Oregon Skin Care: Derma Skin Science

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

Feb 18 2017
Hobbies discount Info@hobbiesdiscount.net Company used fake tracking numbers and excuses as a delay tactic. Item paid for in October 2016 for $Au 200. Have had no communication with them since December 2016. Research has revealed multiple complaints for this site. But they keep on advertising and are apparently still in business ripping people off. Internet
Author: Maryborough , Alabama Attorney Generals: Hobbies discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 13 2017
EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket Raffele & Paolo Fashion Designervia montenapolene 107Milano Italy I was ripped off by EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket scam.I paid $200 for 4 fake jacket. After I gave him the money I googled the brand EA Collection and I found out that I become a victim for a scam. He had a heavy italian accent, black slicked back hair San jose California
Author: san jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket San jose, California

Feb 13 2017
Marc Ching ANIMAL HOPE AND WELLNESS FOUNDATION Marc Ching Admits Losing $100,000 of donors money including $200 of mine. sherman oaks california
Marc Ching Is A Full Of It Author: 94600, California Non-Profit Charities: Marc Ching shermn oaks, California

Feb 13 2017
Piero skin care and Vai Lavish Skin Care Scam offer a trial and change close to $200 within 3 weeks Los Angeles California Author: Williamston, Michigan Skin Care: Piero skin care and Vai Lavish Skin Care Internet

Feb 12 2017
Flex Seal This As seen on TV product adheres to nothing . $200 one month wasted of my life! Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Fishing: Flex Seal Internet

Feb 12 2017
Moon Valley Nurseries Wrong trees were brought to my residence twice, incomplete consultation charged $200 Murrieta California Lets make made things right Author: Corona, California Nurseries: Moon Valley Nurseries Murrieta, california

Feb 11 2017
Glowappeal Nouveau skin care celestial core jaanu Charging my bank account under different names almost $200. For a one time free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling Tustin, california Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Glowappeal Internet

Feb 10 2017
Revived Youth Revived Youth is a Scam and automatically charges almost $200 for a Free Trial Internet Author: Bergen, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Feb 09 2017
Becanada David Belton Enterprises Worthless Software and Misleading Advertising Ripped Off for $200 Ontario, Canada Author: Seattle, Computer Software: Becanada Ontario, ,

Feb 08 2017
Revive Beauty Trial supply, impossible to cancel, charged $200 Internet Author: Florida Skin Care: Revive Beauty Internet

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 04 2017
Kiwidrug UK I received products that were inferior maid me sick priced over $500 they started pay by check and keep sending the same order every month taking $200 amonth from my checking account for the last four months without my permission frude UK England Info@kiwidrug Author: Haines city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Kiwidrug Internet

Feb 01 2017
C&C Nutrabody C&C NPK NutraPeakC&C Nutrabody They charged my account for the first set of bottles I order which came to a total of 4.49$ a piece. Then the continued to charge my account and it's now 79.99$ a bottle (2) in was only suppose to be a 14 day trial. And the contine to charge me and I have not received any more product now they are charging me for nothing. I want my nearly 200$ back! I can not find the city it is located in Internet Author: Brunswick, Ohio Weightloss Programs: C&C Nutrabody Internet

Jan 30 2017
CULVER CITY BUS LINE I WAS ON THE RAPID #6 BUS#7106 ABOUT 115PM . I GOT OFF AT CITY BUS / LAX WHEN I GOT OFF I REACHED FOR MY POCKET I DID NOTHAVE MY PHONE I RAN ACROSS THE STREETAND THE BUS DRIVER KEPT ON GOING EVEN WHEN HE SAW ME FLAG HIM DOWN I WAITED 20MINUTED WHEN HE RETURNED AND NO PHONE WAS ON THE BUS. I WANT THE DRIVER/ CULVER CITY BUS TO GIVE ME $200 FOR A NEW PHONE. I HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNOFFBUY A NEW ONE AND HAVE IT TURN ON. I HOPE I CAN SAVE MY CONTACT THAT I HAD. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT LANCER13750@GMAIL.COM AND GIVE ME JUSTICE. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR BUS DRIVER COULDNT WAIT OR STOP SO THAT I COULD HAVE GOTTEN MY PHONE. THANK YOU CULVERCITY California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Telephones: CULVER CITY BUS LINE culvercity, California

Jan 28 2017
Sell Cheap Limited Mohammad Hasan Am very sorry to disappoint you .. Extra charges of 200 USD need to be paid due to the delay. San Diego California
Author: ACCRA, Computer Manufactures: Sell Cheap Limited San Diego, California

Jan 26 2017
Top Tier Roofing, Restoration & Construction FRAUDULENT COMPANY: Completed 200 Sq Ft of work, paid in full and will not return to complete job Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Consumer Services: Top Tier Roof Arlington, Texas

Jan 21 2017
Becanada David Belton Enterprises Bought Worthless Search Engine Submit Software for $200 Ontario Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Software: Becanada Internet

Jan 19 2017
doublebitcoinx2.site123.me Sent $200 in bitcoin to company. Company promises to double your investment in 24 hours. I have not heard back from them yet. New City New York
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Financial Services: doublebitcoinx2 New City, New York

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Harassment of relatives for payment of $200 in court filing fees and fines for the collection of $6.30 in toll charges. Note I have $16 credit with Denver Denver and Texa Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Jan 12 2017
superior consulting services they said they had a place for me so i gave them $200 cash and took them paystubs and they copied mine and my Girlfriends id and social security cards Rowland Heights California Author: CARSON, California Miscellaneous Companies: superior consulting services Rowland Heights, California