200 COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 200 com
There may be more specific results for "200 com"
For more specific results for "200 com"
Showing 1-25 of 5,980 Found Reports For more specific results for "200 com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 23 2017
Kelsey Nichols / kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art www.kelseynichols.com Kelsey Nichols is a Major Com Artist! Kelseynichols.com / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Muesuem of Art / Kelsey L NZ New York, Brooklyn, Manhattan New York
Author: New York, New York Sales People: Kelsey Nichols / www.kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art Internet

May 16 2017
Fabian Cole sent a text from 415-200-2149 with subj: legal charges notification that I defrauded them and that I needed to get an attorney and they would contact my employer if I didn't make arrangements to pay the money back, I would pay for court cost, legal proceedings etc etc Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Wanted Criminals: Fabian Cole

May 15 2017
Eye Rejuv & True Skin Maxeye & Strictly Forskinolin I was scammed for $200 by True Skin & Eye Rejuv. Internet
Author: Ponchatoula , Louisiana Skin Care: Eye Rejuv & True Skin Internet

May 14 2017
Mama Shania Voodoo Priestess She asked me to send her money which I did and I didn't see nothing in the time that she said I was just seeing things change and then she asked me for more money and the same thing nothing for a whole month she kept asking me for money every week telling me it takes time and that I will see things get better the last time she told me she needed $200 and that would be it and when I told her I couldn't give her $200 she just hang up the phone this kept on for a whole month in a month's time I should have seen something but I never saw things get better all she kept saying was everything's going to be okay everything's going to be okay but when I told her I could send her any more money she got mad and just hang up I trusted her when I put my faith in her Internet Good Grief Author: Houston , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Mama Shania Internet

May 13 2017
loveandseek,com christian singles after i paid i can;t acess my account for messages cannot find a phone # for loveandseek.com Author: Elkin, North Carolina Dating Services: loveandseek,com

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
 192.com is a very well know and RIP OFF. SCUM. 192 Nationwide Author: Glasgow , Attorneys General: 192.com Nationwide

May 10 2017
Renew eye cream Revitalize skin cream Contour Glamour They took almost $200 out of my account. I never got another order from them. I called on 14 day to cancel & they said it was too late, said 15 days Internet Author: Rossville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Renew eye cream Revitalize skin cream Internet

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington

May 05 2017
Satin youth Refused to give me a refund when the product broke my face out. Took $200 out of my account Internet Author: Moline, Illinois Skin Care: Satin youth Internet

May 04 2017
Realty Bargains .com RealtyBargains.com Unauthorized Billing, False sales tactics New Hyde Park New York
Author: Gainesville, Florida Realtors: Realty Bargains .com New Hyde Park, New York

May 04 2017
themysticsaltar.com We called to make an appointment and it was $300 for 30 minutes… A few months ago my brother and I called and it was 200 and then if you want a sooner appointment a quick appointment and what they give you initially, it will be 500 I have to pay right th Greed Los Angeles Ca Author: Los angeles, California Carnivals: themysticsaltar.com Los Angeles, California

May 04 2017
Gold Coast Ambulance 200 Bernoulli Cir, Oxnard, CA 93030 ruined credit report oxnard California Author: oxnard, California Emergency Services: Gold Coast Ambulance 200 Bernoulli Cir, Oxnard, CA 93030 oxnard, California

May 02 2017
healthylife.com luxadermaWhite,com Asteria media limited Cambogia scam unauthorised credit card drawings London Author: Gympie, Home HealthCare: healthylife.com London,

May 01 2017
Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano I had someone bring that person my coin collection, my power tools and my jewelry for that person to sign off on my bond...that attorney said no she wouldn't do it, no deal....but kept all my stuff anyways and the attorney is now saying she wants $200 if I want my stuff back Austin Texas
Author: Austin , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice System: Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Austin, Texas

Apr 30 2017
BuyCC247.com  Internet Author: Renton, Washington Online Trading: BuyCC247.com Internet

Apr 29 2017
United Lending Services I was promised a loan of $2000 us dollars with a monthly refinance fee of $200 us dollars a month. The first i would need to do was send $200 us dollars which will be refunded to me once the transaction is complete. So i would be receiving a total of $2200 us dollars once the transaction is complete. New York Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Loans: United Lending Services Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 28 2017
Seller Networks Took my $200 with zero responses in 3 months. Internet Author: Oro Valley, Arizona RV Dealers: Seller Networks Internet

Apr 26 2017
Dermafolia did not send product but charged almost $200 San Diego California Author: Staten Island, New York Skin Care: Dermafolia San Diego, California

Apr 26 2017
swim n play pools 2 year old above ground pool rusted panels to where the liner is visible. Warranty is useless as they attempted to 'credit me' 200 dollars -reporting to better business swim and play pools Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Public Relations: swim n play pools Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
First Step Rentals Defrauded me out of $200 for rental listings once I paid the money they never returned my phone calls to set up an interview w/any owners! Santa Ana California Author: La Mirada, California Liars: First Step Rentals Santa Ana , California