Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

2013 nhe certification

Showing 1-25 of 1,474 Found Reports For more specific results for "2013 nhe certification"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 19 2017
Mary A Pogue Purchased gold coins from Goldline Inc from 2009 thru 2013 in the amount of $250,000.00 and was overcharged by at least 35% The value of these coins at the time of purchase was only $137,000.00 .Mary was also over 90 years old at the time of these transactions hibbing Minnesota Author: Hibbing, Minnesota Sales People: Mary A Pogue hibbing, Minnesota

Feb 18 2017
Ikrimaah Assunni Peter Jarrett (PJ) Ikrimah PLC PTE LTD Promised quarterly interest on $8,250.00 in 2013. After first interest, nothing received over 3 years later. I requested return of principal since 2014. Singapore Internet Author: South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ikrimaah Assunni Internet

Feb 18 2017
pass4sures.com Pass4sures IT Certification Material Provider I paid USD$52.49 for questions, got nothing. Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Tutoring: pass4sures.com Internet

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 16 2017
Medical Tourism Association Global Healthcare Accreditation This company offers online certifications for medical travel services but does not assist the customer or provide the tools and resources that was promised after purchasing the certification and membership. palm beach gardens Florida Author: sunrise, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Medical Tourism Association palm beach gardens, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Lexus of north miami Gave back a lease in 2013 I had credit checked in 2015 and it was perfectWent for a home loan in 2017 and all of a sudden there is a collection from Lexus Toyota financing for wear tear since 2013. They back tracked the history on credit report. Illegal Mafia style tactics extortion North miami Florida Author: Miami Beach , Florida Auto Dealers: Lexus of north miami North miami, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Texas Certification Directory, INC Jamie Demericus aka Owner and self-publicist Very Harmful Actions By This Scam Artist of an Imitation SBA Austin Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Texas Certification Directory, INC Austin, Texas

Feb 08 2017
visible.net In May 2013 ,They initially contacted for charge for these online marketing and/or website development services is of current website I had, Then stated this website will not work had be redone and new produced had to be marketed. They could not revise Redmond Internet Author: Houston, Texas Work at Home: visible.net Internet

Feb 06 2017
Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Ok I financed a 2007 Chrysler 300 back in nov of 2013 I paid on time for almost 3 years and then I could no longer afford the vehicle my father agreed to take over the loan so I tried to get my name off the loan since the car would no longer be mines Nationwide Suggestion.. Author: Temple Hills , Maryland Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Nationwide

11, Report #1351961

Jan 25 2017
Elinor Marinelli, EA, CB accurateacctg@gmail.comElinor MarinelliAccurate Accounting, LLC I hired Elinor Marinelli to file 2013, 2014, 2015 tax returns, she did poor job. Now I have to amended tax return for 2013, 2014, 2015 to correct my gross income, expenses and operating loss and hire accounting professional. Windsor Connecticut
Further investigation on what Elinor Marinelli failed to do Author: san diego, California Accounting: Elinor Marinelli, EA, CB Windsor, Connecticut

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Jan 04 2017
TESST College of Technology( Brightwood College) Vocational school that's help you get your certification the medical field. Towson, MD Nationwide Author: Cockeysville, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: TESS College of Technology Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Blue Housing Group, Inc BHG a Real Estate Company I received an email stating that the company was interested in hiring me but I needed to take an HR certification to be eligible for the position. Here is a copy of the email I received after I paid the fee! YOU ARE THE BEST! Your payment was successfully received. Please complete your HRC Employment Certification immediately To begin your HRC Employment Certification go to - bluehousinggroup.com/start_assessment.html P.S. If you have any questions, please give me a call. Good luck, Amy Paulson Amy Paulson New Hire Administrator BHG a Real Estate Company Internet Author: Smithfield, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Blue Housing Group, Inc Internet

Dec 18 2016
fit and fancy med spa , fit and fancy institute ,leah euston machine not fda approved,never recived all items, not a real certification , not legal to sell machine grapevine Texas Author: dallas, Texas Health Spas: fit and fancy med spa grapevine, Texas

Dec 15 2016
Brandon Hyundai Hyundai Motor Finance I turned my Veloster 2013 and they sent me an invoice for $1686.69. What really got me was the $261 they charged for the steering wheel wear and tear. We turned the car in 1500 UNDER milage. Don't believe them when they say 'normal wear and tear'. Tampa, FL Florida
It's a CAR FLEASE!!! Author: Tampa, Florida Car Financing: Brandon Hyundai Tampa, FL , Florida

Dec 14 2016
Dodge dealer My 2013 Dodge Dart has lots of Problems Michgian City Nationwide update Author: Michigan City, Indiana Auto Dealers: Dodge dealer Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Dean J Rogan Dean JamesChh Contracting, Dean Rogan, DJ Rogan We gave Dean Rogan Jr the owner a $8073.75 deposit in December 2013. No refund, no work performed. Seeked legal help Barneget New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Dean J Rogan Internet

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 25 2016
WITS pedsonal trainier certification World Instructor Training Schools WITS - not worth the time and money Nationwide
WITS personal trainer certification Author: Madison Heights, Michigan Physical Therapists: WITS pedsonal trainier certification Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
The Vernon Company Vernon Co. Vernon Co installed trailer wrap on my 2013 Great Dane trailer. They did over $4,000 damage to the trailer when trying to remove it. Refused to pay damages they caused. Their one and only excuse was proven unsupported. Nashville (area) Internet (TN) Author: Waxahachie, Texas Media: The Vernon Company Internet

Nov 09 2016
Glenn A. Neasham - Neasham Financial The Unsafe, Unethical, In-Debt, Money Mad-Man Lakeport California
Nonsense. Look at what my clients are saying. Author: Lower Lake, California Financial Services: Glenn A. Neasham - Neasham Financial Lakeport, California

Oct 19 2016
Blue Housing Group BHG BLUE HOUSING GROUP INC .BLUEHOUSINGGROUP.COMICHELLE SULLIVAN AT BLUE HOUSING GROUP Scam, job offer, re: your job application, $43 per hour, no college degree needed, hr certification, $7.95 for certification none listed Internet Author: North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Oct 12 2016
invitations homes invitations homes of Atlanta sandy springs I RENTED A HOME FROM INVITATIONS HOMES 2013 STAYED THERE ABOUT TWO YEARS RECIVED A LETTER THAT AUGUST PAYMENT WAS'NT RECIVED, I CALLED THE COMPANY , I STATED THAT THE PAYMENT WAS PAID, TALKED TO MR HOWARD , TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD BE THERE IN HIS OFFICE WITHIN AN HOUR WITH THE MONEY ORDER RECEIPTS THAT I PAID WAS VERY RUDE WHEN IGOT THERE SHOWED HIM THE MONEY ORDERS RECEIPTS FOR 1,165 HE STATED WELL YOU BETTER TRY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, SO I CALLED WESTERN UNION ABOUT THE MONEY ORDER STATED THAT WAS NEVER CASHED, CALLED MR HOWARD TO LET HIM KNOW THEY DID'NT CASH THEM, COULD YOU WORK WITH ME UNTIL TWO WEEK TO RECIVE THE MONEY HE STATED I NEEDED TO PAY TODAY, SO HE SENT ME SEPTEMBER PAYMENT BACK. WOULD'NT WORK WITH ME AT ALL.  LYNDIA WASHINGTON sandy springs Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Legal Services: invitations homes sandy springs ga , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia