Your Search | 21st century auto group

Oct 09 2015
Drivetime Corporate Lies & unauthorized tows Phoenix Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Drivetime Corporate Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 09 2015
Car Gurus LLC Car Gurus LLC Refusal to remove slanderous reviews from there website. cambridge Internet Author: Martinsburg, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Car Gurus LLC Internet

Oct 09 2015
jeremy feller took my money the truck never showed up to transport my car boca raton Florida Author: middletown, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: jeremy feller boca raton, Florida

Oct 09 2015
Honda of the Desert Liars,w/financing Cathedral City California Author: California Auto Dealers: Honda of the Desert Cathedral City, California

Oct 09 2015
Jonathan Eisenberg; Spark; Spark Hospitality Group; SHG; Jon Eisenberg; Jon L. Eisenberg; Jon Lee Eisenberg; Jonathan Lee Eisenberg; Jonathan L. Eisenberg Con Artist; Fraud; Cheat; Liar; Bounced Check; Insufficient Funds; Scam; Con Man New York New York Author: New York, New York Party Planners: Jonathan Eisenberg New York, New York

Oct 09 2015
Kasper Toyota, Kasper Auto Group Took advantage of 90-year-old veteran using deceptive and unconscionable business practices. Sandusky Ohio
Author: Newburgh Heights, Ohio Auto Dealers: Kasper Toyota Sandusky, Ohio

Oct 09 2015
Justice Entertainment Group Susan Joseph does not pay her bills las vegas Nevada Author: oakland, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Justice Entertainment Group las vegas, Nevada

Oct 09 2015
Champaign Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Lied damaged lies lie damage Champaign Illinois Author: Saint Joseph, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Champaign Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Champaign, Illinois

Oct 09 2015
Car Monkeys Sold me a motor that looks like it was in a feild for years Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Oct 09 2015
arizona classic car specialties danny diedrich lied to about 1963 chevrolet impala phoenix Arizona Author: hillsborough, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: arizona classic car specialties phoenix, Arizona

Oct 09 2015
Ship Your Car Now John Langley, the broker CON ARTIST Internet Author: Toms River, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: Ship Your Car Now Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Unlawful rights of repossession Salt lake Utah Always A Sob Story! Author: Henderson , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Utah,

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
National Auto Plaza Gave me a forged carfacts report on a car that was almost totaled. sandy Utah
Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza sandy, Utah

Oct 08 2015
Trade Center Auto Recycling II Trade Center Auto Salvage Rude, untrustworthy, scam warranty Delta Colorado Author: Montrose, Colorado Auto Parts: Trade Center Auto Recycling II Delta, Colorado

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Sean O'Neal defrauds own father-in-law Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Oct 08 2015
havoline xpress oil change CHRIS PHIL CROOKS FRAUDS LIARS WILL RUIN YOUR CAR STAY AWAY ATLANTA Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Auto Repair Service: havoline xpress oil change ATLANTA, Georgia

Oct 08 2015
luna transmission Juan Fraudently repaire transmission faulty brake job spring valley California Author: spring valley, California Auto Repair Service: luna transmission Juan spring valley, California

Oct 08 2015
Auto showcase. Bel air This place is a rip off and they are running scam on people. Just bought a 750li and had to force them a repurchase the car and after two weeks of using my gas to get back and forth for a lemon they sold me on my dollar. This service center is a joke. Ju Rip off/scam artist/liars...Run!!! Author: Frederick, Maryland Auto Dealers: Auto showcase. Bel air

Oct 08 2015
JG Tax Group Services not as described Florida Internet Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Income Tax Service: JG Tax Group Internet

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Chritian Brothers Be Careful with these folks Clermont Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Chritian Brothers Clermont, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Stanley Warranty LLC Stanley Safe Club Failure to respond on warranty claim Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto Warranty: Stanley Warranty LLC Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey