Your Search | 21st century auto group

Oct 21 2016
HENRY'S WRECKER SERVICE HENRY'S WRECKER HENRY'S PREDATORS HENRY'S PIRATES henry's pirates abominable thieves predators pirates RESTON Virginia Author: Shanghai, Nevada Auto Towing: HENRY'S WRECKER SERVICE RESTON, Virginia

Oct 20 2016
Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Crooks Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Hubert Wang CharlotteTom Top Group Limitedttmallzone365 eBay scammer sent damaged harddrive and says replacement was sent but need to add 8gdp for tracking number Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Wanted Criminals: Hubert Wang Internet

Oct 20 2016
Capital one auto finance Has my lively hood in limbo NASHVILLE Nationwide Author: Nashville , Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division: Capital one auto finance Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
right way auto sales Pontiac Michigan The Reason? Author: auburnhills, Michigan Auto Dealers: right way auto sales Pontiac mi, Michigan

Oct 20 2016
Safe-Guard Products International LLC Vehicle GAP Coverage is a Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Warranty: Safe-Guard Products International LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms Chook Smith,George Try selling me a vehicle that had a cracked head D'Iberville Mississippi Author: Diamondhead, Mississippi Auto Mechanics: Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms D'Iberville , Mississippi

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Loud Media Group LLC/Tom Stokes Theft of services Dallas Texas
Totally false Tom Author: Dallas, Texas Event Planners & Sites: Loud Media Group LLC/Tom Stokes Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Texas Trucks Dallas TX This company finds the worst of the worst semi's and sell them as good used trucks. Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Trucks Dallas, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Firestone Complete Auto Care lied like a politician Odessa Texas Author: Odessa, Texas Auto Mechanics: Firestone Complete Auto Care Odessa, Texas

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Daytona Wrecker Overcharged me. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Auto Towing: Daytona Wrecker Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 20 2016
The Global Beauty Group Beware. Buy cheap equipment for under $ 4000 and sell for $ 30 000 Melbourne Victoria Author: Unusual Rip-Off: The Global Beauty Group

Oct 19 2016
Premier Auto Credit GAP INSURANCE MY A S! VAN NUYS California Author: Canoga Park, California Car Financing: Premier Auto Credit VAN NUYS, California

Oct 19 2016
Millennium Transport And Mechanics Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Christ Stratton Fraudulently Withdrew Hundreds of Dollars, Refuses to Return. Millennium Transport and Mechanics are Scam Artists Who Have Done This to Many Others. Planview New York Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto Towing: Millennium Transport And Mechanics Planview, New York

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
elite warranty Don't Repair, Can't Cancel, Lame Excuses Springville Utah Author: Colorado Auto Warranty: elite warranty Springville, Utah

Oct 19 2016
Blue Housing Group BHG BLUE HOUSING GROUP INC .BLUEHOUSINGGROUP.COMICHELLE SULLIVAN AT BLUE HOUSING GROUP Scam, job offer, re: your job application, $43 per hour, no college degree needed, hr certification, $7.95 for certification none listed Internet Author: North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Oct 19 2016
Motormax of Grand Rapids Motormax, motormax of Grandville Buyer beware, scam, rude, flimflammers Grandville Michigan Used.... Author: Watervliet, Michigan Auto Dealers: Motormax of Grand Rapids Grandville, Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Carite of fort myers STAY AWAY Fort Myers Fl Failure to read an agreement and buyer’s remorse does not constitute a rip-off Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers Fort Myers, FL

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Winder Auto Sales SCUM Used Car Dealership hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Winder Auto Sales hollywood, Florida