Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 21st century.communications
There may be more reports for "21st century.communications"
For more results perform a general search for "21st century.communications"
Approximately 329 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums Ordered free trial on Jan 5. Was charged for shipping which I knew about. On Jan 21st was charged $176.81 at 4am for this product that I never received . Lewiston Maine Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jan 23 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants Glardix, shipping company refuses to pay employees! Los Angeles California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 20 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. Los Angeles California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 15 2016
21st Century Mediation LLC THEY STOLED MY MONEY AND I LOST MY HOME Dallas Texas REALITY CHECK!!!! Author: Houston , Texas Appliances: 21st Century Mediation LLC Dallas , Texas

Nov 14 2016
21st Mortgage Rude and decieving knoxville Tennessee Author: Novi, Michigan Mobile Home Parks: 21st Mortgage knoxville, Tennessee

Jul 14 2016
21st Mortgage Corporation Scam Artist for clear titles if your Mortgage was aquired from Chase!!!! Knoxville Tennessee Author: Middleburg, Florida Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Apr 23 2016
21st Century Mortgage Predatory Lending & Harrassment Madeira Beach Nationwide Author: Eunice, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: 21st Century Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
neuology Beauty and Supplement Products*******************************This is a shipping addressProduct was shipped from Zip code 92171 I ordered some skin cream on a trial basis from Neuology. For a $4.95 trial I was charged over 100 dollars and sent additional product.. I read on the internet where people were having their credit card debited for exorbitant amounts monthly. I called the company and was hung up on a few times. I told them that I never agreed to have my card debited monthly for exhorbitant amounts of money and to cancel my account and forget my name. The representative who calls herself Brenda argued with me. She wanted me to wait until March 21st to cancel and I told her no. I also told her if she did not cancel the acount now that I would be going to the attorney general's office. She canceled the account. I hope. She called me back form telephone number *****************. Internet Author: Citra, Florida Pharmacies: neuology Internet

Feb 09 2016
21st Mortgage Corporation 21st Mortgage Corp., 21 Mortgage Constant Harassment by Phone, Email & Text; Attempting to Defraud a Customer by Double-Charging; Unethical Business Practices; Rude, Ignorant, Incompetent Employees Knoxville Tennessee Adults-Only Time Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Dec 22 2015
TNT Metal Buildings Placed order for a carport on August 4th, 2015 and as of December 21st has not been delivered! Requested several times that my deposit be returned for non-delivery and NO response from TNT. Mt Airy North Carolina Author: PORT SAINT LUCIE, Florida Building Products: TNT Metal Buildings Mt Airy, North Carolina

Dec 14 2015
21st Century Auto Group $4k added to listed price, 8 weeks still no title/registration/bill of sale. springfield New Jersey I could have walked out Author: Brunswick, Maine Auto Dealers: 21st Century Auto Group springfield, New Jersey

Nov 23 2015
21st Century Auto Group bait and switch Springfield Township New Jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: 21st Century Auto Group Springfield Township, New Jersey

Nov 07 2015
Liberty one AM NY ANTHONY On October 21st my supervisor came up to me at the end of my shift and told me that he is going to have to let me go.  All I want is my last check on work that I've already done. Long Island City New York Author: Bronx, New York Internet: Liberty one AM NY Long Island City , New York

Oct 19 2015
Matt Dill 21st Century Home Solutions, Lane Dill, American Renovators Incompetent Contractor/Thief Greenville South Carolina Author: Anderson, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: Matt Dill Greenville, South Carolina

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
OCWEN Mortgage Co. 21st Mortgage Corporation unjust enrichment, property foreclosure Nationwide How are they ripping you off? Author: Shingle Springs, California Dead Beat Dads: OCWEN Mortgage Co. Nationwide

Jun 17 2015
national grid i shut off my electric when i moved out on may 21st 2014 but they allowed my sons father to cancel the shut off date for may 23rd 2014 revere Nationwide Author: wilmington , Massachusetts Electrical Services: national grid Nationwide

May 20 2015
Ashley Pointe Mobile Home Park dba SSK, Communities 21st Mortgage Company, Tammy Clark, Stephanie Mapp The former manager a convicted felon stole my down payment on mobile home that was suppose to be for a home for my daughter and I that are disabled. This ordeal has been going on since July 9, 2014. I was told our home would be ready in two weeks we were placed in a rental home we are still living there because it's not ready to live in. I need help with this situation please. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville , Kentucky Manufactured Home Dealers: Ashley Pointe Mobile Home Park dba SSK, Communities Louisville , Kentucky

Mar 26 2015
Farmer's Auto Insurance aka 21st Century Insurance JASMINE HYCHE investigator is a scammer and a liar Orange County California
..and I would like to add Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Farmer's Auto Insurance Nationwide

Mar 13 2015
Build Up My Funds Mel Briggs $8,054.95 paid for authorized user tradelines...Nothing delivered x 3 months! Southern California operation California
Let's stick to the facts and not sweet talk Mel! Author: cupertino, California Credit Services: Build Up My Funds Internet

Mar 12 2015
Verizion They told me that they would seen me a check when account was closed! But then they told me i was on pre-pay so my money was just gone so they was keeping my 51.05 Feb 21st & 22 is when i moved to St. talk I have talked a lot of people at verizon got know where they just get to keep my money i can't beleave they can do this to people. Mt.Vernon Illinois Author: Mt. Vernon, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Verizion Mt.Vernon, Illinois

Mar 03 2015
Classic Collectibles Continental Collectibles, Global Collectibles, North American Collectibles, 21st Century Collectibles Scam selling collectible stamps Las Vegas Nevada bitter ex employees shouldnt slander out of spite. Author: Seattle, Washington Investment Brokers: Classic Collectibles Las Vegas, Nevada

25, Report #1206822

Feb 04 2015
ATG (American Truck Group aka No Creditck, aka United Truck Group, aka American Truck Shows I purchased (rent to own ) a used semi tractor on Oct, 21st 2014.I purchased a truck that was under the American Dream deal, a one time, one day deal, they (ATG, aka No Creditck, aka United Truck Group, aka American Truck Showroom ) required I wire the funds immediately, via Western Union Quick Collect before the close of the day, otherwise lose the deal.  Gulfport Mississippi Author: Texas Truck Dealers: ATG American Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi