21ST MORTAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 21st mortage
There may be more specific results for "21st mortage"
For more specific results for "21st mortage"
Showing 1-25 of 747 Found Reports For more specific results for "21st mortage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 13 2017
gloss motive pure cbd rip off snake oil of the 21st century las vegas Nevada Author: bartlett, Tennessee Alternative Health: gloss motive las vegas, Nevada

May 12 2017
PDesdunes I was in my home for over 28 years and a widower I made an second mortage with Sun Mortages. New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Real Estate Services: PDesdunes New AOrleans, Louisiana

3, Report #1371938

May 08 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Interest rate increased form the original 8% to 10% after the house had been delivered and set up. Put my taxes in escrow without consent. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Richfield, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Mar 14 2017
21st Mortgage Predatory Lender Fraud Lender Knoxville, Tn Nationwide Oh Poor Baby Author: Dublin, California Liars: 21st Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
A Forever Recovery Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Perhaps the greatest health crisis of the 21st century is that of drug and alcohol addiction and substance abuse in general.  A Forever Recovery opened its doors more than a decade ago. A Forever Recovery’s facility is a residential drug and alcohol treatment program located in the state of Michigan. A Forever Recovery has admissions from all over the country and all walks of life. A Forever Recovery’s mission is to help to safely and effectively stop addiction so that patients can live a sober and happy life.  A Forever Recovery's dedication to eradicating substance abuse, the facility is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. With professional certified staff the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Drug Rehabilitation Centers: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battle Creek , Michigan

Mar 06 2017
Farid Ismail - Luupa Labs Farid Bin Ismail - LuupaLabs-Home of 21st century innovation Farid Ismail Selangar,Malaysia Scammer, Lying and Deceitful Practices. Do not do business with this man or you'll be sorry Bandor Put43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangar, Malaysia Other
Shane Liddell wrote in response Author: Miami, Florida Questionable Activities: Farid Ismail - Luupa Labs 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangar, Other

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums Ordered free trial on Jan 5. Was charged for shipping which I knew about. On Jan 21st was charged $176.81 at 4am for this product that I never received . Lewiston Maine Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jan 23 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants Glardix, shipping company refuses to pay employees! Los Angeles California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 20 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. Los Angeles California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California
Dyanna Janine Peters Defamation Harrassment Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 15 2016
21st Century Mediation LLC THEY STOLED MY MONEY AND I LOST MY HOME Dallas Texas REALITY CHECK!!!! Author: Houston , Texas Appliances: 21st Century Mediation LLC Dallas , Texas

Nov 14 2016
21st Mortgage Rude and decieving knoxville Tennessee Author: Novi, Michigan Mobile Home Parks: 21st Mortgage knoxville, Tennessee

Nov 04 2016
Wells fargo Mtg. Alisha, & Katie Deceptive practices, fraudently took extra money increased our Mortage amount ? Florence S.C. Sorry Robert you can vote for Trump all you feel like but wells fargo is still being held accountable for their criminal wrong doing if you don't like it to bad so sad. Author: Painesville Twp., Ohio Banks: Wells fargo Mtg. Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Select Portfolio Serving, Inc. Attachng additional Fees, unknow Mortage holder,same letters in one day, and lying about mail. Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Bishopville, South Carolina Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Serving, Inc. Salt Lake City, , Utah

Jul 14 2016
21st Mortgage Corporation Scam Artist for clear titles if your Mortgage was aquired from Chase!!!! Knoxville Tennessee Author: Middleburg, Florida Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Apr 23 2016
21st Century Mortgage Predatory Lending & Harrassment Madeira Beach Nationwide Author: Eunice, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: 21st Century Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
neuology Beauty and Supplement Products*******************************This is a shipping addressProduct was shipped from Zip code 92171 I ordered some skin cream on a trial basis from Neuology. For a $4.95 trial I was charged over 100 dollars and sent additional product.. I read on the internet where people were having their credit card debited for exorbitant amounts monthly. I called the company and was hung up on a few times. I told them that I never agreed to have my card debited monthly for exhorbitant amounts of money and to cancel my account and forget my name. The representative who calls herself Brenda argued with me. She wanted me to wait until March 21st to cancel and I told her no. I also told her if she did not cancel the acount now that I would be going to the attorney general's office. She canceled the account. I hope. She called me back form telephone number *****************. Internet Author: Citra, Florida Pharmacies: neuology Internet

Feb 09 2016
21st Mortgage Corporation 21st Mortgage Corp., 21 Mortgage Constant Harassment by Phone, Email & Text; Attempting to Defraud a Customer by Double-Charging; Unethical Business Practices; Rude, Ignorant, Incompetent Employees Knoxville Tennessee To the author I have only 3 words.. Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Dec 22 2015
TNT Metal Buildings Placed order for a carport on August 4th, 2015 and as of December 21st has not been delivered! Requested several times that my deposit be returned for non-delivery and NO response from TNT. Mt Airy North Carolina Author: PORT SAINT LUCIE, Florida Building Products: TNT Metal Buildings Mt Airy, North Carolina

Dec 14 2015
21st Century Auto Group $4k added to listed price, 8 weeks still no title/registration/bill of sale. springfield New Jersey I could have walked out Author: Brunswick, Maine Auto Dealers: 21st Century Auto Group springfield, New Jersey

Dec 01 2015
Nationwide Biweekly Administration nba No longer provided the function of paying mortgage on my home because of the loss of NBA'S banking relationships.I pay them and they pay my mprtgage. The automatically pull my money out to pay the mortage co. I had to change my banking acct. because they deactivated my acct. They said in the letter they send that,It was not my fault. You save absolutely nothing going with this bi weekly company. It cost moneu up front and every time they pay the mortgage bi weekly. I phoned my lender and now have it all ok. But, it has been a hellish day. Stay away from Nationwide Biweekly Administration. Not worth it. Xenia Ohio Author: prescott valley, Arizona Brokerage Companies: Nationwide Biweekly Administration Xenia, Ohio

Nov 23 2015
21st Century Auto Group bait and switch Springfield Township New Jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: 21st Century Auto Group Springfield Township, New Jersey

Nov 07 2015
Liberty one AM NY ANTHONY On October 21st my supervisor came up to me at the end of my shift and told me that he is going to have to let me go.  All I want is my last check on work that I've already done. Long Island City New York Author: Bronx, New York Internet: Liberty one AM NY Long Island City , New York