Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

21st mortage berkshire

Showing 1-25 of 863 Found Reports For more specific results for "21st mortage berkshire"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums Ordered free trial on Jan 5. Was charged for shipping which I knew about. On Jan 21st was charged $176.81 at 4am for this product that I never received . Lewiston Maine Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jan 23 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants Glardix, shipping company refuses to pay employees! Los Angeles California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 20 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. Los Angeles California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California
Dyanna Janine Peters Defamation Harrassment Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 15 2016
21st Century Mediation LLC THEY STOLED MY MONEY AND I LOST MY HOME Dallas Texas REALITY CHECK!!!! Author: Houston , Texas Appliances: 21st Century Mediation LLC Dallas , Texas

Nov 14 2016
21st Mortgage Rude and decieving knoxville Tennessee Author: Novi, Michigan Mobile Home Parks: 21st Mortgage knoxville, Tennessee

Nov 14 2016
Pathlight Property Managment Berkshire Hathaway Home Services; Home Partners of America Eviction notice for unpaid LATE FEES? Dallas Texas Where is the RipOff? Author: Woodinville, Washington Real Estate Services: Pathlight Property Managment Dallas, Texas

Nov 04 2016
Wells fargo Mtg. Alisha, & Katie Deceptive practices, fraudently took extra money increased our Mortage amount ? Florence S.C. Sorry Robert you can vote for Trump all you feel like but wells fargo is still being held accountable for their criminal wrong doing if you don't like it to bad so sad. Author: Painesville Twp., Ohio Banks: Wells fargo Mtg. Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Select Portfolio Serving, Inc. Attachng additional Fees, unknow Mortage holder,same letters in one day, and lying about mail. Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Bishopville, South Carolina Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Serving, Inc. Salt Lake City, , Utah

Jul 14 2016
21st Mortgage Corporation Scam Artist for clear titles if your Mortgage was aquired from Chase!!!! Knoxville Tennessee Author: Middleburg, Florida Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 19 2016
Sherry Waite Waite Real Estate Group, Sherry Heintz, Sherry Waite Lindeman, California Prudential Realty, Villa Escrow Company, Sherry Lcc, WAITE SHERRY L REVOCABLE TRUST, Berkshire Hathaway SCAM AGENT Scam Brokerage Scam Landlord Bonita California Author: California Real Estate Services: Sherry Waite Bonita, California

Jun 03 2016
Berkshire Hathaway Fredericksburg VA Central Park Spinning Lies to save her a*s Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Realtors: Berkshire Hathaway Fredericksburg VA Central Park Fredericksburg, Virginia

May 03 2016
Riedegroup Berkshire Hathaway , Laura Riede-Konopinsky Ethics Violation Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Riedegroup Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 23 2016
21st Century Mortgage Predatory Lending & Harrassment Madeira Beach Nationwide Author: Eunice, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: 21st Century Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Wendy Cockcroft, Interserve.com Helpdesk, Manchester, United Kingdom, Techdirt.com, on-t-internet.blogspot.co.uk ripoff, scam, fraud, Wendy Cockcroft ripped me off too Berkshire, RG10 9JU Nationwide Author: Other Computer Help Desk: Wendy Cockcroft, Interserve.com, Helpdesk, Manchester, United Kingdom, Techdirt.com, http://on-t-internet.blogspot.co.uk Nationwide

Mar 31 2016
Berkshire Risk Services Giving me the run around and not giving me true information Kansas City Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Insurance Agencies: Berkshire Risk Services Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
Dave Yobs Berkshire Hathway Berkshire Hathway home services DAVE YOBS REAL ESTATE AGENT DISHONEST MANIPULATIVE CON ARTIST Calabasas California
Dave Yobs and Mr.Reed have resolved this complaint. Author: los angeles, California Real Estate Services: Dave Yobs Berkshire Hathway Calabasas, California

Mar 16 2016
RIO GRANDE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY RIO GRANDE DO NOT SEND YOUR SCRAP TO RIO GRANDE!!! THEY WILL GIVE YOU NOTHING FOR IT THEN SEND YOU A BILL A YEAR LATER!! ALBEQUEQUE, N.M. Internet Author: ALBEQUERQUE, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: RIO GRANDE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY Internet

Mar 07 2016
neuology Beauty and Supplement Products*******************************This is a shipping addressProduct was shipped from Zip code 92171 I ordered some skin cream on a trial basis from Neuology. For a $4.95 trial I was charged over 100 dollars and sent additional product.. I read on the internet where people were having their credit card debited for exorbitant amounts monthly. I called the company and was hung up on a few times. I told them that I never agreed to have my card debited monthly for exhorbitant amounts of money and to cancel my account and forget my name. The representative who calls herself Brenda argued with me. She wanted me to wait until March 21st to cancel and I told her no. I also told her if she did not cancel the acount now that I would be going to the attorney general's office. She canceled the account. I hope. She called me back form telephone number *****************. Internet Author: Citra, Florida Pharmacies: neuology Internet

22, Report #1292063

Mar 07 2016
Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty Berkshire Hathaway They harass For Sale By Owners Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Realtors: Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty Internet

Feb 09 2016
21st Mortgage Corporation 21st Mortgage Corp., 21 Mortgage Constant Harassment by Phone, Email & Text; Attempting to Defraud a Customer by Double-Charging; Unethical Business Practices; Rude, Ignorant, Incompetent Employees Knoxville Tennessee Adults-Only Time Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
Berkshire Hathaway HS Fortune Group Properties of Palm Coast FL Berkshire Hathaway HS Fortune Group Properties Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fortune Group Properties Fortune Group Properties of Palm Coast Florida Berkshire Hathaway Fortune Group Properties Fortune Group Properties Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Dead Beat Company: Refused to return Fully Refundable Security Deposit after Admitting in Writing that they Owed the Money Palm Coast Florida Complaint Dismissed by FREC Author: Palm Coast, Florida Realtors: Berkshire Hathaway HS Fortune Group Properties of Palm Coast FL Palm Coast, Florida

Dec 22 2015
TNT Metal Buildings Placed order for a carport on August 4th, 2015 and as of December 21st has not been delivered! Requested several times that my deposit be returned for non-delivery and NO response from TNT. Mt Airy North Carolina Author: PORT SAINT LUCIE, Florida Building Products: TNT Metal Buildings Mt Airy, North Carolina