Your Search | 22 entertainment

Jan 22 2017
Hobbies Discount Goods ordered never received. I ordered the Air Swimmers remote control flying shark from this place which was advertising on Facebook. 39.95, free shipping. Our grandson never received this for his birthday. Infuriated. I e mailed the company, and Chris said to be patient, it was shipped and should be arriving soon. No show. It is now January 22 and still no show. We notified our cc company and they are aware of this scam. Our account has been credited. Internet Author: Hayward , Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 16 2017
Blue Screen Production Blue Screen production or ALEKSANDR SHARAPOVA Fraud Entertainment Casting los angeles Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Blue Screen Production Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Happydealmall company LED projector Entertainment projector,it's a bad product I order it form walmart,but they said it came form happydealmall. it did not work, and i can't gat help. Review said it is good But that is a lie,lie,lie fraud. I order a Led projector and it didn't work. took my money and I can't gat help. Nationwide Author: Kansas city, Kansas TVs & VCRs: Happydealmall company Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Also Sylvia, Stephanie and Dennis Nello, who is Mr.James Nello's father, who appears to tend to his son's properties. WARNING, RIPOFF, REFUSED to PAY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VRBO home. In January 2016, I contacted James Nello through VRBO about renting property VRBO #641444, I agreed to rent the home from 12/22-12/29/2016 for $4,305.00. I sent a deposit of $305.00 as a personal check to him immediately because he did not take credit cards or go through VRBO’s secure online paying. I want my $305.00 back and I would like James Nello and his organization banned from VRBO. He is not an honest professional. Palm Springs California Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Lodging: James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Palm Springs, California

Jan 05 2017
NuAge Skin Like the report I just read, I too was duped by NuAge Skin....I had ordered a free sample by paying for shipping on two products. The catch 22 was buried somewhere on their website that by ordering the samples, you were signing up to receive the product NuAge Skin is a total scam and should be shut down in the United States! SAN Diego CA Author: Wildwood, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: NuAge Skin internet

Jan 04 2017
actingcareerinfo.com Larry Herring Larry Herring is a bottom feeder in the entertainment business. Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Modeling Schools: actingcareerinfo.com Internet

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Dec 26 2016
The Deal Empire via shopify.com I ordered a pair of slimming panties for my wife on 22 November 2016. Order No: #DE202675. Paid by credit card, was told they would ship within 5 working days. received no tracking advice, sent five emails since then, no answer forthcoming. Five working days has now become 5 working weeks - and counting...! Internet Author: cape town, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 25 2016
Gameloft Gameloft need to refund money paid for games not working by me Dec 22 ADD A REPLY please delete gameloft programs/ games people invest in there games ,  Internet
Author: Copenhagen, Alabama On-Line Stores: Gameloft Internet

Dec 23 2016
High Class Universe shopify I ordered two of the Barking Dog banks on Nov. 22 , my order was confirmed and was told a shipping date would follow. I have not received my order and they will not respond to emails. No phone number was given for me to contact. Internet Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
WTS Eticket This company WTE Eticket charged me 4 times in one day costing $22 Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: WTS Eticket Internet

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discount. Scorediscount.com is the credit card billing address Ordered 2 Christmas gifts 12 1. 12 22 and no response to my emails Los and no shipment yet. This company advertised on Facebook. Don't buy from them. I may never get my order but they were prompt to take my $ Vancouver BC Internet
Author: Ada , Oklahoma Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 20 2016
Sergeants Towing Sergeants Towing Portland Oregon Entrapment Towing Scam Portland Oregon, Stalking, Denny's, NE Grand St., Photo Stalking Portland, Oregon
Dennys vs Red robin Author: West Linn, Oregon Auto Towing: Sergeants Towing Portland, Oregon

Dec 18 2016
Scream Entertainment LLC Advertised free month of movies. Charged my bank account instead. I cancelled my subscription and was promised a full refund as I never used their services. I received no refund. BEVERLY HILLS CALIFORNIA Author: Reno, Nevada Video Stores: Scream Entertainment LLC Internet

Dec 17 2016
High Class Universe I ordered the Dog Coin Bank on 11/22/16; received confirmation email; Item never received. Have sent emails requesting information but no response. Internet Author: Fairfax, Virginia Sales People: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 16 2016
Scream Entertainment, LLC The company still bills me after subscription cancellation. Beverly Hills California Author: Memphis, Tennessee Theaters: Scream Entertainment, LLC Internet

Dec 16 2016
Simon Phillips Dystopian films, Runaway Films, Red Rock Entertainment Took $5000 to help finance tv series with promise to 13 year old girl he would give part in it. Has taken several peoples money without following through on contracts. London Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Producers: Simon Phillips Internet

18, Report #1342020

Dec 12 2016
Kicks Band & Entertainment Kicks Band Kicks Band, California Entertainment Group Fraud San Diego California Author: Toronto, Wedding Services: Kicks Band & Entertainment San Diego, California

Dec 10 2016
High class universe I placed an order on nov. 22 after seeing their advertisement on facebook. I have emailed 3 times in the last week as to the status of my order. I have received no response. There is no phone number. Internet Contact your credit card issuer Author: Rocky hill, Connecticut Gift Shops: High class universe Internet

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 06 2016
WYSJ Media Fraudster ,Sean Glover,... sign spmething. Dishonest individual. Two deals now on two loans. No acknowledgement/fee upon introduction - they will relentlessly burn you. Do not deal a deal with them if you can avoid it or they will take your contacts People like this ruin the entertainment industry by showing their true colors. Los Angeles California Author: California Producers: WYSJ Media Los Angeles, California

Dec 01 2016
David capurso Entertainment, film , movies, movie, director, los angeles, new York New York Internet David capurso Author: Los Angeles , California Producers: David capurso Internet

Nov 30 2016
David capurso Against the wall, new york, los angeles, film, movies, movie, director, entertainment New York Internet David capurso Author: Los Angeles , California Producers: David capurso Internet

Nov 28 2016
Mobile party machine Marcos Vieira couldn't be more unprofessional, just an angry man with no respect for anyone nor for himself. Charges you for everything and provides you with almost nothing. Flat TV doesn't work, DJ entertainment has many issues music cuts off more than y lier, rude, unprofessional, horrible drinks, broken equipments Viera Internet FALSE CLAIM ABOUT ME AND MY COMPANY Author: Melbourne, Florida Festivals & Event Services: mobile party machine Internet

Nov 22 2016
Deal Empire Made order online with my credit card! Got an email with order# and said my order was on the way 11/5/16 and not received yet 11/22/16! Read Ripoff Report on same company today so filing my report also! First time to be ripped off! Haven't received my credit card stmt yet to see if the purchase is on it! Brooklyn, NY 11226 New York Author: Cleo Springs, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Deal Empire Brooklyn, NY 11226, New York