Your Search | 22 entertainment

Aug 23 2016
Kube Marketing, LLC No funds into my checking account for working May 22, 2016 Conifer Colorado Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Kube Marketing, LLC Conifer, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 22 2016
TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Trans Freight United has not paid us $1500 they owe us since March 22, 2016. Syosset, New York Internet Author: PALM COAST, Florida Trucking Companies: TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
McBride Entertainment Mafioso Music, Rodney McBride Shockingly rude and unprofessional, most likely a shame scam LA, CA Internet, California, New York Senior Manager for Blue Steps ,AESC Author: , New York Producers: McBride Entertainment Internet

Aug 16 2016
Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda I was going to be Assistant to Marketing and trained me to learn how to organize emails. Los Angeles California
I understand Author: California Producers: Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda Los Angeles, California

Aug 16 2016
David capurso Entertainment, film , movies, movie, director, los angeles, new York New York Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Producers: David capurso Internet

Aug 16 2016
David capurso Entertainment, film , movies, movie, director New York Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Producers: David capurso Internet

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 15 2016
James Robert LeBeau Jr Robert LeBeau, Jimbo, Midwest Entertainment LLC Con artist, scammer, theif, jigalo, liar, cheat Watertown Wisconsin scamming con-artist Author: Columbus, Wisconsin Bars Lounges & Clubs: James Robert LeBeau Jr Watertown, Wisconsin

11, Report #1320860

Aug 05 2016
Michelle Magee of Bullzeye Entertainment A total SCAM. Cannot deliver and will not refund your money. Bullzeye has no connections! Tampa Florida I stand corrected Michelle refunded and did the right thing Author: New York , New York Producers: Michelle Magee of Bullzeye Entertainment Nationwide

12, Report #1319277

Jul 27 2016
inkcartridges LDInkCartridges Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote Ink Cartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS OUT POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM. Long Beach California Author: North Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: inkcartridges Long Beach, California

Jul 25 2016
Jimmy Spittz (Forever Young Entertainment) Ripped off for features, events shows ,Investors Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide
Thank You Author: Tempe, Arizona Producers: Jimmy Spittz (Forever Young Entertainment) Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
inventionhome.com Mike Ruane From: Mike Ruane Jacob Enterprises, Inc. / InventionHome.com 275 Center Road, Suite 105Monroeville, PA 15146Toll Free 1-866-THINK-12 Ext 132Local 412-229-1340 Ext 132Fax 412-229-1350mruane@inventionhome.com 7/22/2016 Order Total: $898 Balance Due: $0; Card Number :$599.00USD 275 Center Road, Suite 105 Monroeville, PA 15146 Internet InventionHome follow-up Author: Mason, Ohio Internet Services: www.inventionhome.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
Atticus Rose Entertainment Marc H. Noda Marc H. Noda or ARE has never paid multiple employees or honored contracts that we know of... Los Angeles California Desperate Author: Washington DC, Maine Producers: Atticus Rose Entertainment Los Angeles , California

Jul 18 2016
J B ENTERTAINMENT they charge my a\c 436.26 by mistake and now they donot give my money back, okc Oklahoma Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Restaurants: J B ENTERTAINMENT okc, Oklahoma

Jul 14 2016
Rolfe Auerbach Brand In Entertainment Lying, Theiving, Rippoff Artist Santa Monica California Author: LA, California Producers: Rolfe Auerbach Santa Monica, California

Jul 04 2016
autographsnetwork.com Christopher Franklin This autograph company sent me a total of 22 fake signed albums by the bands Queen ,with a phony Freddie Mercury signature, Led Zeppelin ,with phony John Bonham signature, Issaquah Internet Washin
Author: Coram, Montana Art Galleries: autographsnetwork.com Internet

Jul 01 2016
James Simao Buyer Beware: James Simao scams me for $83,000. He told me that my money was lent to a creditworthy, collateralized borrower. I was promised that I would get a great returns 20% interest! Unfortunately, I received the fake monthly reports stating my assets are producing great return! There are another 4 investors who lost money like me. But we know by now that many of reports are fake!!! James Simao was charged Monday with 22 felony counts of grand theft and forgery for allegedly stealing more than $2 million from 18 investors and others over a 3 year period in which he allegedly maintained a lavish lifestyle. James Simao has been under investigation since January and may face additional charges as the result of a federal probe. His investment company has been closed and forced into involuntary bankruptcy. san diego California
Author: torrance, California Unusual Rip-Off: James Simao san diego, California

Jun 27 2016
Taylor Paige Foundation Taylor Paige Foundation is scamming people for money Mountingrove Missouri
CONTRADICTIONS AND BLATANT LIES Author: Loveland , Colorado Abusive Children: Taylor Paige Foundation Internet

Jun 26 2016
Rap a thon Television Myke Jones Mike Jones Scam Entertainment Company Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Producers: Rap a thon Television Columbia, South Carolina

Jun 20 2016
butler, rose & Jameson associates the amount of 3,900,00.00 will be award to Roslyn Lucero if I complete and sign and enclosing the appointed fee of $25 made payable to: BRJ in form of cash ,check, or money order. dead line claim june 22, 2016.cliam code bar: 40174121296 and my personal cash payment number: 40174121296 mail it to processing department 26 railroad ave , PMB370 Babylon, NY 11702 Babylon NY Author: Denver , Colorado WANTED REWARD $$$: butler, rose & Jameson associates Denver , Colorado

Jun 18 2016
WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENT WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENT -Musicians page CARLAH D PENDLEY / CAROLYN PENDLEYFB: WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENTFB: CARLAH D PENDLEY https://www.facebook.com/WEBGRINDENTERTAINMENTRADIO/....I would like for my Picture taken down from this page, as I did not consent to this!! Carlah Pendley is a fraud and thief and soon everyone who is and is planning on working with her, I wish y'all the best NC and NY Internet Author: St. Catherine, Wisconsin Producers: Art Galleries: WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENT Internet

Jun 15 2016
Black Star Entertainment Cecil Cosey, Anthony Wilson Financial fraud and money laundering Detroit Michigan Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Financial Services: Black Star Entertainment Detroit, Michigan

Jun 09 2016
Scream Entertainment LLC Screambox cancellation problems Beverly Hills California Author: Montgomery, Alabama TV News Satiations: Scream Entertainment LLC Beverly Hills, California