Your Search | 22 entertainment

Sep 27 2016
Innate Skincare They offer me a trial on their serum and cream for only shipping feed 4.99 and got and email with tracking number which stays that was delivered and have not received it on 9/22 through 9/ 23got to transactions for 88.99 and 98.95 I called cancel my account for the free trial and call to speak to a operator and nobody is available left my information and still they haven't contact me Internet Author: Fontana, California Alternative Health: Innate Skincare Internet

Sep 27 2016
David capurso Against the wall, new york, los angeles, film, movies, movie, director, entertainment New York Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Producers: David capurso Internet

Sep 26 2016
MovieTickets.com Hollywood.com,Hollywood Media Corporation,Hollywood Media,HOLL,AMC Theaters,AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc,AMC Fraudulent gift card practices Boca Raton Florida
Author: Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: MovieTickets.com Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Pett Autoway Selling Sour Lemon Cars Union City Georgia Correct Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Pett Autoway Union City, Georgia

Sep 22 2016
BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM DAILYSAVESONLINE.COM ONLINE SCAM NEW YORK NY AND NOW CHAMPAIGN ILLINOIS NEW YORK AND ILLINOIS Update as of 9/22/16 Author: Springfield, Missouri Baby Products: BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM Internet

Sep 20 2016
Andrea Albin BOSS Professional, ADA Management, Bloody Bombshell Entertainment, Fatality Films SCAM ARTIST! RIPS OFF CLIENTS! Jupiter Florida Author: Florida Festivals & Event Services: Andrea Albin Jupiter, Florida

Sep 13 2016
Tony Kobrossi / Entertainment Ventures Entertainment Ventures / Film Ventures / Elite Sound / FRAUD / SCAM ARTIST / THIEF / FAKE PRODUCER Beverly Hills California Author: Beverly Hills, California Producers: Tony Kobrossi / Entertainment Ventures Beverly Hills,

Sep 06 2016
Drew Blakeley Conway Entertainment Conway entertainment / Ontourage Management Unprofessional, Joke, Liar!!!!! Nashville Nationwide Author: California Producers: Drew Blakeley Conway Entertainment Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
Scream Entertainment LLC Screambox.com Theft Beverly Hills California Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Media: Scream Entertainment LLC Beverly Hills, Tennessee

Aug 31 2016
Apex Inc 2MUCH PRODUCTS, SERVICES, & ENTERTAINMENT INC.INFINITE MARKETING GROUP L.L.C. PHOETIC WEDDING PLANNERS BEWARE - Scam Artists - Do not purchase product - Do not be tricked into signing long term commitment Aloha Oregon Author: Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Apex Inc Aloha, Oregon

Aug 27 2016
David Mahlum with Midnight Entertainment Black River Falls WI Unreliable, untrustworthy, unprofessional, liar, terrible person, inconsiderate Black River Falls Wisconsin Author: Minnesota DJ Services: David Mahlum with Midnight Entertainment Black River Falls WI Black River Falls, Wisconsin

Aug 26 2016
Event Resource Larry Hoffman, Dana and Stephanie I ordered 100 chairs from Event Resource on 08/05/16, Larry told me I would be recieving the chairs on 08/19/16 or 08/22/16 and 08/26/16 but I never recieve. Culver City CA CUSTOMER RECEIVED FULL REFUND PLUS $250.00 Author: Fort Myers, Florida On-Line Stores: Event Resource Culver City,

Aug 23 2016
Kube Marketing, LLC No funds into my checking account for working May 22, 2016 Conifer Colorado Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Kube Marketing, LLC Conifer, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 22 2016
TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Trans Freight United has not paid us $1500 they owe us since March 22, 2016. Syosset, New York Internet Author: PALM COAST, Florida Trucking Companies: TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
McBride Entertainment Mafioso Music, Rodney McBride Shockingly rude and unprofessional, most likely a shame scam LA, CA Internet, California, New York FACTS Author: , New York Producers: McBride Entertainment Internet

Aug 16 2016
Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda I was going to be Assistant to Marketing and trained me to learn how to organize emails. Los Angeles California
I understand Author: California Producers: Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda Los Angeles, California

Aug 16 2016
David capurso Entertainment, film , movies, movie, director, los angeles, new York New York Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Producers: David capurso Internet

Aug 16 2016
David capurso Entertainment, film , movies, movie, director New York Internet D bag Author: Los Angeles , California Producers: David capurso Internet

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 15 2016
James Robert LeBeau Jr Robert LeBeau, Jimbo, Midwest Entertainment LLC Con artist, scammer, theif, jigalo, liar, cheat Watertown Wisconsin scamming con-artist Author: Columbus, Wisconsin Bars Lounges & Clubs: James Robert LeBeau Jr Watertown, Wisconsin

23, Report #1322094

Aug 12 2016
The Hollywood Screen Co My due diligence report Calgary Alberta
Luxair Entertainment Author: Florida Festivals & Event Services: The Hollywood Screen Co Calgary, Alberta

24, Report #1320860

Aug 05 2016
Michelle Magee of Bullzeye Entertainment A total SCAM. Cannot deliver and will not refund your money. Bullzeye has no connections! Tampa Florida I stand corrected Michelle refunded and did the right thing Author: New York , New York Producers: Michelle Magee of Bullzeye Entertainment Nationwide

25, Report #1319277

Jul 27 2016
inkcartridges LDInkCartridges Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote Ink Cartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS OUT POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM. Long Beach California Author: North Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: inkcartridges Long Beach, California