Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 22 entertainment
There may be more reports for "22 entertainment"
For more results perform a general search for "22 entertainment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 19 2017
Slim Panties I had ordered the product in Nov of 2016, never got it. Reported it and they said there is nothing they can do once it leaves the warehouse. So I am out $22. Orlando Florida Author: Sikeston, Missouri Computer Mail Order: Slim Panties Internet

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Gaijin Online Gaijin Entertainment gaijinent.com Account closed for refund Moscow Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Computer Software: Gaijin Online Internet

Feb 14 2017
Natures Own Designs #19386 Ordered Dec 22 2016 Emailed 2 times. Called 3 times no response 715-701-0707 Wisconsin Author: Maple Grove, Minnesota Glass Companies: Natures Own Designs Wisconsin

Feb 11 2017
Sam's special offers I ordered 2 sets of lighted crochet hooks on 1/22/17 and have received nothing but my credit card has been billed 84.85 dollars. Nationwide Author: Springboro, Ohio Arts and Crafts: Sam's special offers Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Chris Robinson Chris Robninson. Chris Robinson Motivation. Chris motivation and counselling. Stand Tall. Starstruck Entertainment, int. o3 CHRIS ROBINSON 100% scammer, con artist vancouver, toronto, calgary Internet
Author: port moody, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Chris Robinson Internet

Feb 08 2017
High Class Universe Ordered on November 22, 2016, they charged my card on November 23 as Unstoppable Vision LLC. I have received NOTHING to date. At this point I never heard back and nothing arrived. Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 06 2017
Bidtoro Systematic Trade Ltd, Systematic Entertainment Shopping Ltd Accepted credit card payments towards bid credits but rejected payments for credit cache and winning items. Australia, U.K. and Gibraltar Internet
Author: Toronto , Ontario Internet Fraud: Bidtoro Internet

Feb 02 2017
Solarcity The flat out lied, check them out with the bbb and you'll see consistent complaints 22 states Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Solar Energy: Solarcity Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Mississippi River trading post Using the ATM at said store the machine froze just after it said dispensing money, didn't receive any money, store worker opened machine and cleared it, funds and fees were taken from my acct on 01/22/17at around 4:45pm Portage Des sioux Missouri Author: Portage Des sioux, Missouri Food Stores: Mississippi River trading post Portage Des sioux, Missouri

Jan 30 2017
nu wave oven got 5/16 in warrenty have to pay handling and shipping for crack clear dome 22 and 13 . what a rip ,second one done this crack less then year Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: nu wave oven Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Hobbies Discount Goods ordered never received. I ordered the Air Swimmers remote control flying shark from this place which was advertising on Facebook. 39.95, free shipping. Our grandson never received this for his birthday. Infuriated. I e mailed the company, and Chris said to be patient, it was shipped and should be arriving soon. No show. It is now January 22 and still no show. We notified our cc company and they are aware of this scam. Our account has been credited. Internet Author: Hayward , Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 16 2017
Blue Screen Production Blue Screen production or ALEKSANDR SHARAPOVA Fraud Entertainment Casting los angeles Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Blue Screen Production Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Happydealmall company LED projector Entertainment projector,it's a bad product I order it form walmart,but they said it came form happydealmall. it did not work, and i can't gat help. Review said it is good But that is a lie,lie,lie fraud. I order a Led projector and it didn't work. took my money and I can't gat help. Nationwide Author: Kansas city, Kansas TVs & VCRs: Happydealmall company Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Also Sylvia, Stephanie and Dennis Nello, who is Mr.James Nello's father, who appears to tend to his son's properties. WARNING, RIPOFF, REFUSED to PAY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VRBO home. In January 2016, I contacted James Nello through VRBO about renting property VRBO #641444, I agreed to rent the home from 12/22-12/29/2016 for $4,305.00. I sent a deposit of $305.00 as a personal check to him immediately because he did not take credit cards or go through VRBO’s secure online paying. I want my $305.00 back and I would like James Nello and his organization banned from VRBO. He is not an honest professional. Palm Springs California James Nello Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Lodging: James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Palm Springs, California

Jan 05 2017
NuAge Skin Like the report I just read, I too was duped by NuAge Skin....I had ordered a free sample by paying for shipping on two products. The catch 22 was buried somewhere on their website that by ordering the samples, you were signing up to receive the product NuAge Skin is a total scam and should be shut down in the United States! SAN Diego CA Author: Wildwood, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: NuAge Skin internet

Jan 04 2017
actingcareerinfo.com Larry Herring Larry Herring is a bottom feeder in the entertainment business. Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Modeling Schools: actingcareerinfo.com Internet

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Dec 26 2016
The Deal Empire via shopify.com I ordered a pair of slimming panties for my wife on 22 November 2016. Order No: #DE202675. Paid by credit card, was told they would ship within 5 working days. received no tracking advice, sent five emails since then, no answer forthcoming. Five working days has now become 5 working weeks - and counting...! Internet Author: cape town, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 25 2016
Gameloft Gameloft need to refund money paid for games not working by me Dec 22 ADD A REPLY please delete gameloft programs/ games people invest in there games ,  Internet
Author: Copenhagen, Alabama On-Line Stores: Gameloft Internet

Dec 23 2016
High Class Universe shopify I ordered two of the Barking Dog banks on Nov. 22 , my order was confirmed and was told a shipping date would follow. I have not received my order and they will not respond to emails. No phone number was given for me to contact. Internet Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
WTS Eticket This company WTE Eticket charged me 4 times in one day costing $22 Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: WTS Eticket Internet

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discount. Scorediscount.com is the credit card billing address Ordered 2 Christmas gifts 12 1. 12 22 and no response to my emails Los and no shipment yet. This company advertised on Facebook. Don't buy from them. I may never get my order but they were prompt to take my $ Vancouver BC Internet
Author: Ada , Oklahoma Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 20 2016
Sergeants Towing Sergeants Towing Portland Oregon Entrapment Towing Scam Portland Oregon, Stalking, Denny's, NE Grand St., Photo Stalking Portland, Oregon
Dennys vs Red robin Author: West Linn, Oregon Auto Towing: Sergeants Towing Portland, Oregon