Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 228 465 6225 mina parker
There may be more reports for "228 465 6225 mina parker"
For more results perform a general search for "228 465 6225 mina parker"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 16 2017
JELD-WEN WINDOWS AND DOORS BUYER BEWARE!!! Nationwide  Author: PARKER, Colorado Home Improvements: JELD-Wen Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
One Dog at a Time Kari Coble Accepted stolen property and hid it to keep it parker Pennsylvania
Author: parker, Pennsylvania Adoption Agency: Animal Shelters: One Dog at a Time Lewistown, , PA

Jan 22 2017
Stephanie Ford Stephanie Pike Mia Wallace SLUM LORD, LIAR, SCAM ARTIST, DELUSIONAL CONTROL FREAK Parker Colorado Author: Colorado Property Management: Stephanie Ford Parker, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 12 2017
Richard Klingensmith/Phonix global funding inc. claims to be a private investor Parker colorado colorado Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Loans: Richard Klingensmith/Phonix go Parker, Colorado

Jan 09 2017
West Coast Realty aka Allison Parker allisonwestcoastrealty@gmail.com My client was buying a short-sale Property in El Monte, all cash offer, unfortunately, my client made a large wire transfer as deposit, $40k+ back in May 2016, it is now Jan 2017, and the phone line 562-624-2880 is dead and no one answers; we kept getting excuse after excuse Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Real Estate Services: West Coast Realty Long Beach, California

Dec 24 2016
Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Invention Submission Corporation strives to provide the best customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service InventHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Invention Submission Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
invention marketing// submission Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Auto Parts: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer excellent independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Coral Gables, Florida

Dec 19 2016
High class universe On nov 228 2016 i ordered cute doggy bank from this company they took money out of my account said they would send email when sent 7 to 10 days i have not heard from them ive sent several emails to no avail. I think its a scam theres no phone number to call an i see several others have had same problem. Internet Author: bradenton, Florida Specialty Stores: High class universe Internet

Dec 11 2016
Larry H Parker On April 28,2016, I was in a car as a passenger on my way to the airport. As we were stopped and waiting at the light to get on the freeway a car behind us ran the red light and crashed into the back of the car I was in causing the car that I was in to run into the car in front of us. I contacted Larry H Parker Office in Long Beach Ca. They took my case. The car that ran into the back of us was found at fault. Ias a result of the accident the car the I was in was deemed totaled by the insurance company. I ended up going to physical therapy for my back as a result of the accident. I went to therapy for 6 weeks. Now the case is ready for settlement and Larry H Parkers representative stated that they can only get me two thousand dollars for the accident. That really sucks. I hope to never get into an accident again but if I do I WILL NEVER USE LARRY H PARKER AGAIN ! On top of that am still waiting to sign the release agreement that's stuck somewhere in accounting. After all I went through in that car accident two thousand dollars is not even fair at all. Long Beach California Well Said Author: Moreno Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Parker california

Dec 10 2016
L.L.Larsen Lurch 6938 ocotillo Parker, arizona Author: Parker, Arizona Accounting: L.L.Larsen Arizona

Nov 28 2016
Mandy Parker Pyle Doberman Mandy Pyle & wesley Pyle They are breeders who run puppy mills. These poor dogs have babies one after another. Sweetwater Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Mandy Parker Pyle Doberman Internet

Nov 25 2016
s.w.a.t. auto transport Liars glenville, IL. Nationwide Author: parker, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: s.w.a.t. auto transport Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Ingram Roofing Rochester Michigan Jeremy Ingram Jeremy Ingram at Ingram Roofing Ingram a roofing Rochester Michigan 248-299-6225 Jeremy Ingram at Ingram Roofing is a scam artist and extortionist Rochester Michigan Author: Florida Home Improvements: Ingram Roofing Rochester Michigan Jeremy Ingram Rochester, Michigan

Oct 26 2016
Susan Peterson Pam Finley Scammed St. Paul Minnesota
Additions Author: Parker, Alabama tempdir: Susan Peterson Internet

Oct 25 2016
Cash advance inc Or Edward Parker Los Angeles California Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Attorneys General: Cash advance inc Los Angeles , California

Oct 21 2016
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed FundsJosh Parker, Claims Manager Contest Never Entered, final notice without prior notices! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 18 2016
north Star Finance Daniel McCaffey , Alex Parker , Madison Smith Ripped me off with regards to helping with my loan modification and never did Kept my money Beverly Hills California , Internet Author: prosper, Texas Loan Modification: north Star Finance Internet

Oct 11 2016
Emblem Credit Card Total Card, Inc. Fraud, Unprofessional, Horrible, Thieves sioux falls south dakota Author: Parker, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Emblem Credit Card Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
Binarybanc Daniel Parker my broker My broker said he received my money July 23,16 and I never heard from him since, I been requesting my money and withdrawal and keep getting told lies, and now I can't call there anymore, block my number Tbilisi Georgia Author: mobile, Alabama Brokerage Companies: Binarybanc Tbilisi Georgia,

Oct 05 2016
Crude Energy LLC Parker Hallam, Michael Miller, Dustin Rodriguez fraud, phoney royalties Dallas Texas Author: Macon, Georgia Real Estate Investing: Crude Energy LLC Dallas, Texas

Sep 07 2016
Jos A Bank Horrible quality men's clothing; non-existent customer service Englewood, Colorado Author: PARKER, Colorado Clothing Stores: Jos A Bank Englewood,, Colorado

Sep 05 2016
Kevin Parker GuysEnterprise THIS GUY IS A CON ARTIST AND A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR - AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS. Washington District of Columbia Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Kevin Parker Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 22 2016
Resort getaway management Kelly parker Got ripped off for $4100. Winter Park Florida Author: ABERDEEN, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Resort getaway management Internet

Aug 20 2016
cashnowoffer.com Janice phone# 1 630 228 0700 took my test strips one month ago and will not respond to calls or messages chicogo Internet Author: phila, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: cashnowoffer.com Internet