Your Search | 24 7 downloads.com

Jul 30 2014
dunkin donuts bp on erie ave. trace #00005543 acct/card;1864 7/29/14 19:04:23 philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: dunkin donuts bp on erie ave. philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2014
7 Min Loan Cash loan Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Cash Services: 7 Min Loan Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA Equity Auto Loan Stalked,called 6-7 times per day, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. I too am A vicitim of this company. After paying all the necessary fees to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I find out the company has went out of business. Long Beach California Author: Compton, California Credit & Debt Services: Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. Long Beach, California

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage - Doug Faggiani, Kurt, Kenya Showed up 7 hours late w/ an exhausted crew that was pulled off another job, pack for 4 hours but charged us for 2 days, refused to give us an inventory, have yet to give us a claim form for our insurance company, lost 20% of our property and delivered someone elses mattress ,nice, have ignored calls and emails. We are a military family we have moved often, we know how it should go, but this company after bragging about the pro atheletes they have moved treated a veteran with utter disrespect. Stay tuned, as we don't have our bed to sleep in yet we seem to be getting more and more angry as time tics by and we won't be going away quietly. Which is what this company seems to be hoping for. Stratford, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
inside global yster shopper Derius Hadley They sent me a check that i deposited to the bank. I pulled out that same amount to perform the myster shop. Three days later the bank called and said that was a fraudgelent check. So the money i used to do the secret shop was mine. This happend on 7/12/14. They have been giving me the run around on when i would get my money back. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Customer: inside global yster shopper Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
linda ankney charged me 180.00 for 7 small books that i believed were .99 each edmond ok Author: edmond, Oklahoma Book Publishers: linda ankney Internet

Jul 21 2014
Pharmacy-Network.com Email response = Slow, Accepted $ = Yes, Product delivery to date = None, 24/7 Order track +/or Live customer service = Unavailable Internet Author: MCKINNEY, Texas Pharmacies: Pharmacy Network Internet

Jul 19 2014
All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Car Insurance: All American auto Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 18 2014
7 minute loan loans of america scammed me out of $300 florida Author: Newport, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: 7 minute loan Florida

Jul 17 2014
Serenity 7 Styles Ulrica Bailey Fraud, Liar, Scam Artist, Broke McDonough Georgia Author: mobile, Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Serenity 7 Styles McDonough, Georgia

Jul 16 2014
TBdress Tbdress.com Flower girl dress ordered. Canellation within 24 hours not honored. Company located in China. No respose received to emails or calls. When company replied was told dress was cut. weeks later in asking for approximate date of completion, was told dress was delayed because we tried to cancel and it was started late Dress finally was received. Poor material, stained, crooked, did not fit appropriate. Took pictures sent them to company, they said they would help cover tailoring expenses. Tailoring was going to exceed $65. Company only willing to cover $25. Dress needed dry cleaning to try and get stains out. Dress cost $80. shipping $20 international exchange $6 ,which was never disclosed. Big ripoff Bejing, China Internet
Author: Lithia, Florida Bridal Shops: TBdress Internet

15, Report #1162086

Jul 15 2014
Laprom, Blush & 24 Movers Laprom, Blush & 24 Movers DONT USE THESE MOVERS - FRAUD SCAM!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!!!! MIAMI Nationwide Author: LAKE WORTH, Florida Moving Companies: Laprom, Blush & 24 Movers Nationwide

16, Report #1162052

Jul 15 2014
kitchen 24 k24 RAcist, ... RUDE, unprofessional,UNHAPPY ,JUDGEMENTAL, arrogant, poor service, AND very Unprofessional, very bad attitudes, hollywood California Author: los angeles, California Restaurants: kitchen 24 hollywood, California

17, Report #1162049

Jul 15 2014
Loans of America 7-minute loans Mr. Shane/Shawn Williams also took $100.00 from a Green Dot money pak for a loan for $8000.00, but could not receive loan until I give them another Green Dot Money pak for $480.00, and will never, never return my $100.00 from the first money pak. Florida Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: Loans of America Internet

18, Report #1162016

Jul 14 2014
JIM ELLIS CHEVROLET OF ATLANTA GA. ON 7/14/2011 JIM ELLIS SOLD ME A CAMARO SS (VIN # 2G1FK1EJ1A9100989 ) ATLANTA Nationwide Author: riverview, Florida Auto Advertising Services: JIM ELLIS CHEVROLET OF ATLANTA GA. Nationwide

19, Report #1161971

Jul 14 2014
Coolhandle.com Company website provides a money-back guarantee within 24 hours (or sooner). It's been 30 days and I still have no such refund! Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Web Hosting: Coolhandle.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
NAMCO North American Maintenance Company Middle man contracting scam to work for 7-11 stores Safety harbor Florida
Author: benton city, Washington Employment Services: NAMCO Safety harbor, Florida

Jul 11 2014
tmobil While being a loyal paying customer for several years, they decided to kick me after my contract was up and hit me with sur-charges from 7 years ago. Nationwide Author: Oak Ridge, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: tmobil Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Autofair Hyundai Car failed in less than 50 miles and 24 hours manchester New Hampshire Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Autofair Hyundai manchester , New Hampshire

Jul 10 2014
IIG Norwegian Cruise Lines TWA Vacations IIG promises a 8 day & 7 night cruise for two with round trip airfare for two!! All you have to do is attend 90 min. seminar. Columbus Ohio Author: Fullerton, California Cruises: IIG Norwegian Cruise Lines Columbbus, Ohio

Jul 10 2014
America's Processing Tiffany Taylor Called me said I was being taken to court 7/7/14 behind a check into cash loan. They had 2 charges against me, and was going to press charges. Jacksonville Florida Author: Courtland, Virginia Loans: America's Processing Internet

Jul 10 2014
24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR aka 1-800-IMSTUCK Scam Alert! Fraud stay away from CMTROADSIDESERVICE 800-567-7529,24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com AKA 1800-imstuck New york Nationwide Author: oklahoma city , Oklahoma Auto Towing: 24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR Nationwide