Your Search | 24 7 downloads.com

May 05 2016
Upscale Fashions I ordered a jogging suit for $58 on March 7 which the company took money out my account. Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Upscale Fashions Internet

May 04 2016
Hoverkicks SCAM!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!! 463 7 Ave Suite 810 New York , New York Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverkicks Internet

May 03 2016
Boomstreet paid for/never received items totalling over $100 7 weeks ago The contact numbers were useless Nashville, AR Internet Author: Parma, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Boomstreet Internet

May 03 2016
Vonage Phone call indicating I had committed fraud and I needed to call 1-678-267-1516 within 24 hours. Holmdel New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vonage Holmdel, New Jersey

May 02 2016
Hughesnet We have a rental in a remote area. When we had Hugesnet installed, we didnt recieve any internet. We I called customer service, (in El Savador) I was told it could take 24 hours. Chicago Il. Nationwide Author: East Aurora, New York Internet Fraud: Hughesnet Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 29 2016
Step Up On Second No Physical Theraphy? No authorization of needed Treatment for the past 9 years? no co-operation getting answer to Questions, i.e. milage cost for the past 7 years? doctor Bills not being paid? etc.etc. burbank California Author: Burbank, California Physical Therapists: Step Up On Second burbank, California

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
GWE, LLC Sales Lady last name Huff nickname KoolAid Sold a 2 yr magazine subscription for $46 in Oct 2015 & 7 months later & never received 1 magazine Frisco Texas
Author: Dublin, Ohio Mail Order Services: GWE, LLC Frisco, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Value city Furniture sold me the 7 year insurance in 2013 and did not honor it in 2014. said that the handles for my sectional were not covered. my chaise is in a reclined position and will not go back up.  Fairview Hieghts Illinois Illinois Author: Granite city , Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: EPS Empire Parking Fairview Hieghts Illinois, Illinois

11, Report #1302026

Apr 26 2016
SugarSync I was billed even though they were notified 7 days in advance! San Mateo Nationwide
Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Computer Software: SugarSync Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Elite custom 4x4 Evvo I bought a Jeep 7 months ago and they won't send a title. I searched the vin and it looks like there is a lean on MY brand new jeeps title. So I have a 50,000.00 Jeep that I can't tag to drive Houston i bought one in feb 2 2016 no title yet Author: Cherryvale, Kansas Auto Dealers: Elite custom 4x4

Apr 25 2016
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales dedicated to total customer satisfaction. 24 hour support staff available to assist in any way.*UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: stuart, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. East Coast Wholesales US Based company established since 2001. East Coast Wholesales top priority to inspect every product before packaging to insure everything is in mint condition and in 100% perfect working order. East Coast Wholesales 24 hour online support staff to assist with questions along with sales office staff during business hours assists customers by phone. Internet

Apr 25 2016
THIS REPORT IS FALSE AND FULL OF LIES Author: Mt Vernon, Illinois Sporting-good Manufactures: East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. East Coast Wholesales US Based company established since 2001. East Coast Wholesales top priority to inspect every product before packaging to insure everything is in mint condition and in 100% perfect working order. East Coast Wholesales 24 hour online support staff to assist with questions along with sales office staff during business hours assists customers by phone. MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina

Apr 23 2016
Delia du plessis 24 carat wedding Rip off unethical ruined wedding Los Angeles Los Angeles Author: Los angeles, California Wedding Services: Delia du plessis

Apr 23 2016
Value Place WoodSpring Suites ValuePlace Wood Spring Suites Banging,Slamming and Fire Alarms going off Daily! Kids running around all night no supervision Police and Fire Dept daily with people burning crap in their rooms....drunks,yelling,Noise,Screaming 24/7 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,Indiana 46168 Nationwide
Author: New York Hotel: Value Place WoodSpring Suites Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 21 2016
Park View Legal TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Park View Legal provides 100% money back guarantee, 24/7 online portal access, & full transparency on the status of cases.*UPDATE: Park View Legal pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Park View Legal recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Rock Springs, Wyoming Credit Services: Park View Legal TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Park View Legal, professional advocacy firm assists consumers fix credit history. Park View Legal hands on approach to wellbeing of clients, going extra mile providing best possible results. Park View Legal's customer support team reviews cases with consumers every month, ensuring consumers on track to achieving goals. San Diego, California

Apr 20 2016
The complaint that I wrote is my first complain Author: hallandale, Florida Internet Fraud: Safety Restore TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Safety Restore the world's leader in post-accident restorations specializing in seat belt repairs and airbag modules. Safety Restore has the largest supply of OEM parts coming directly from the manufacturer. Safety Restore will restore the safety in your vehicle and saving you money. westfield, Massachusetts

Apr 20 2016
Author: North Olmsted, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Safety Restore TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Safety Restore the world's leader in post-accident restorations specializing in seat belt repairs and airbag modules. Safety Restore has the largest supply of OEM parts coming directly from the manufacturer. Safety Restore will restore the safety in your vehicle and saving you money. Westfield, Massachusetts

Apr 20 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Breech of Contract, Auto Warranty: I purchased the Ultimate Warranty on 6/24/15. My vehicle went in the shop 4/12/16, my mechanic spoke on the phone to Frank on 4/13, faxed him vehicle estimate and service history. I have left repeated messages and emails to Rich (Director of Public Relations), Colin Green (sold me the warranty), etc... NO ONE has called me or my repair shop back. It's been 6 days and about 50 calls. There was an answering service, now nothing. My warranty also covers a rental car, of which I have not been able to get because NO ONE is responding. I have filed with Consumer Affairs, BBB and will file with FTC soon. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. My vehicle needs repair and I need a rental car. Still no reply 4/20/16 Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Germantown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 19 2016
Rush Card Russell Simmons, Meta Bank no access to funds for 7 days or more. account balance amounts incorrect. funds missing. Nationwide Author: covelo, California Credit & Debt Services: Rush Card Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
D&l auto owosso mi Bought a vehicle as is had vehicle for less than 24 hrs check engine light came on transmission cooler lines fell apart....... Owosso Michigan Author: Corunna, Michigan Auto Dealers: D&l auto owosso mi Owosso , Michigan

Apr 19 2016
RENWOOD REALTY TRAC LLC BRANDON MOORE CEO, MICHAEL SAWTELL GENERAL MANAGER Company offered free 7 days trial them made it almost impossible to cancel and charge me $49.95 IRVINE California Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: RENWOOD REALTY TRAC LLC IRVINE, California

Apr 18 2016
24 Hour Fitness 24 Hour Fitness Taylorsville Cheat, Lied for comission. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Utah Fitness Consultants: 24 Hour Fitness Salt Lake City,