Your Search | 24 7 downloads.com

Jan 20 2017
T-Mobile Billing; iPhone 7; Fraud; Contract Bellevue Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
doublebitcoinx2.site123.me Sent $200 in bitcoin to company. Company promises to double your investment in 24 hours. I have not heard back from them yet. New City New York
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Financial Services: doublebitcoinx2 New City, New York

Jan 19 2017
World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com World Shopee Mart cheater frauder thief because why Mr.Sanjeev Sengupta & Mrs.Shkha Sengupta told to the me sir you do invest 30.000 rupees as a security upto three months then definitely we will refund to the you & we will give to the you 60.000 stock & World Shopee Mart —  7 Nipania Shimla Park Indore (MP)
Author: Hyderabad , Other Small Business Services: World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com Internet

Jan 19 2017
Simplemobile Prepaid mobile Iphone 7 unlocked ripoff New York New York Author: beverly hills, California Cellular Phone Companies: Simplemobile New York, New York

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 16 2017
Rent A Center Did not fix laptop correctly was sent out 7 times Iola Kansas Customer Service Author: Neosho Falls, Kansas Consumer Services: Rent A Center Iola, Kansas

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
Premiere props Dan Levin Premiere Props ripped me off for $2,650.00 Been waiting 7 months now for payment and no money yet! El Segundo California Author: el cajon, California Museums: Premiere props California

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 13 2017
coachmaxstore.com I was sold 2 fake Coach products and they no way to get my money back. Cheng Mei Feng No#24 Internet
Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: coachmaxstore.com Internet

Jan 12 2017
Prize candles Never recieved my 3 candles ordered Dec 7 2016 have emailed them with no response and they have not given my 41.00 back Internet Author: saint clair shores, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candles Internet

Jan 11 2017
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. REFUND WAS SENT 05-12-2009 Author: Whitehorse, Yukon Internet Fraud: Craig McKinney MYrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jan 10 2017
Samsung galaxy note 7 recall note 7 recall ripoff Internet Author: Arlington, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Internet

Jan 10 2017
Getaroom GETAROOM.COM is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. ST37472, and a registered Travel Agent, IATA Number 45500011.Travel Agent’s principal place of business is located at 3010 LBJ Frwy. Ste 1500, Dallas,Texas 7 deceptive, misleading, fraudulent business practice, con-artist Nationwide Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Hotel: Getaroom Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Jan 07 2017
Hobbie Discounts Chris Oliver I ordered the remote control swimmer shark and clownfish on October 30 and as in January 7 I still have not received them Internet Author: Butte, Montana Credit Card Fraud: Hobbie Discounts Internet

Jan 07 2017
Jonathan Greenhill: Broadcast Atlanta Broadcast Atlanta never paid the entire Prague office (7 employees) more than 2 months salary Atlanta Georgia
Author: Prague, Alabama Video & Film Production: Jonathan Greenhill: Broadcast Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 06 2017
Priceline priceline 24 hour cancellation policy is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Newton, Massachusetts Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies Discount Placed an order on 12/7, was notified on 12/17 that order had shipped. Nothing has arrived as of today, January 5th. Company will not respond to emails. Money was taken from my account almost immediately. This is a SCAM! DO NOT ORDER FROM HOBBIES DISCOUNT! Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Mail Order Services: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 05 2017
24 Blondes - Senthil Ramamurthy AKA (Rama) Ripoff, He uses this fake business to get women to pose and go out with him, pimp Beverly Hills Internet Author: Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: 24 Blondes Internet

Jan 03 2017
Helzberg Diamonds Does not accept refund within 24 hours. Ontario California
Author: norco, California Jewelers: Helzberg Diamonds Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
High class universe I ordered 2 of the world's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box for gifts for my grandchildren on November 24, 2016 charged to my cc for $43.98 . I never received them and no one answers my reply. The shop page they are on is no longer available. Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Gift Shops: High class universe Internet

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide