Your Search | 24 7 downloads.com

Aug 29 2016
cineble.com when you sign up for free trial,they do Not tell you about the cancelation fees. its a scam to get your cash no matter what happens. also when you try to cancel within 24 hours they still charge your card. WTF after the first time i contacted them, i could not find the site again and recieved a email that i would be charged anyway. Internet Author: Kimberley, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Cineble Internet

Aug 29 2016
Credit Acceptance 24/7 Motors in Mt. Washington Ky Nationwide Your Statements Author: Louisville , Kentucky Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
24 Hour Fitness 24 Hour Fitness Does Not Support Olympic Athletes And Is Unethical Nationwide Author: California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 27 2016
Planet 7 casino I can't explain in twenty words call me and I'll explain the whole thing (((REDACTED))) or email me so I have room to write. Internet Author: Biggers, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Planet 7 casino Internet

Aug 26 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders.com ripped off....brand new galaxy s6 for $24 in return reno Nevada Author: coconut creek, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-Phone-Traders.com reno, Nevada

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

Aug 22 2016
taco bell magnolia, nj DO NOT USE THE APP. THEY TOOK ME FOR 57.00 DOLLARS ON 7/23/2016 AND STILL HAS NOT REFUND IT magnolia New Jersey Author: somerdale, New Jersey Fast Food Restaurants: taco bell magnolia, nj magnolia, New Jersey

Aug 20 2016
Autoplex2000 Craig turtle I was having doubts about buying a car so the sales dude lied to me saying I have a 7 day grace period on buying a car so I tried to return it a few days later and the lady told me it was all a lie Lake charles Louisiana Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: Autoplex2000 Lake charles, Louisiana

Aug 19 2016
7 Construction Inc. Mr. Yezhar Cohen, Owner, Mr. David Attali 7 Construction, poor workmanship Van Nuys California
Author: Long Beach, California Home Improvements: 7 Construction Inc. Van Nuys, California

Aug 18 2016
Chris Curry Programs Facebook Programs I have spent $97/month for 7 months. I have left numerous messages about getting the program and could not get the support to assist me in getting the program to work. Jacksonville, FL Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Chris Curry Programs Internet

Aug 17 2016
Programs Depot sold a bogus windows 7 program for $55; their ofc location on website says Florida but direct numbers is listed in Georgia, automated system is on repeat, when you send them a direct message POWERED BY LIVE CHAT, all the message does is reverts back to your own personel email address Miami Florida Author: Fresno, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2016
First Federal Credit Control Trying to collect for hospital bills that were covered by Workman's compensation when I was permanently disabled from a work accident that left me with a traumatic brain injury and concussion syndrome with nonrestrictive migraines which requires me to have 24/7 care.Cleveland Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Collection Agencies: First Federal Credit Control Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 13 2016
AAA 24/7 locksmith Locksmith services $700 scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Utility Companies: AAA 24/7 locksmith Arizona

Granger Bessel G-24 Georgia
Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Theaters: Granger Bessel G-24 Georgia

Aug 10 2016
Dr Debora Ma Blue Aspen plastic surgery someone needs to stop her there's complaints all over the Internet about her she's cost to be at 7 surgeries she popped my expanders she gave me to infections one being Mercy with infectious disease  Wheat Ridge Colorado and Lafayette Colorado Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Doctors: dr. Deborah moth withblue Aspen plastic surgery CO

Aug 10 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Bridgecrest took 441.72 from my account on 7.5/2016 without permission and after I already made my payment in full on 7/2/2016. My bank put an dispute in and they are denying they even received it. Now it on record that the bank gave them the money, I am now going to consult an attorney ASAP!!!! New Castle Delaware Author: Wilmington, Delaware Car Financing: Bridgecrest New Castle, Delaware

Aug 08 2016
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL DECEIVED INTO SIGNING UPGRADE MARCH 2015, FORCED TO PAY $2,659 MAINTENANCE FOR 2015 THAT WE COULD NOT USE, OPEN HEART SURGERY 7/6/2015, DECREASE IN INCOME, APPLIED FOR HARDSHIP RELIEF DEC 15, DENIED 3-4 X, COMPLAINED BBB, DENIED, LIARS & THIEVES LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: MOUNT HERMON, California Travel Companies: DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 08 2016
Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. Slick Contracted with Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. dba Slick to haul a shipment from Long Beach, CA to St. Catharines, ON. They were to be paid $1000. They were supposed to pick up on 7/29/16 and deliver on 8/4/16. North York Ontario Author: Medford, Oregon Trucking Companies: Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. North York, Ontario

Aug 07 2016
24 moving ( Tampa) The main offices are in Miami Appointment was at 11am and it was no show when I called to camcel they told me that can send some one at 6pm very inresponsible Tampa Internet Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Moving Companies: 24 moving ( Tampa) Internet

21, Report #1320786

Aug 04 2016
Usa Discount Warehouse placed an order #17031 on 7/20/2016 and have not recieved the product after i paid for it 1751 NE PINE ISLAND Road #155 Cape Coral, Florida Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Office Suppliers & Stationers: Usa Discount Warehouse Internet

22, Report #1320630

Aug 04 2016
Jason Springer Law Firm CONVICTED: 7 Counts of Bank Fraud, but got off easy as the mortgage pump & dump scheme continues West Des Moines Iowa
Author: Des Moines, Iowa Lawyers: Jason Springer West Des Moines, Iowa

23, Report #1320285

Aug 02 2016
Super Shuttle I had a horrible experience with Super Shuttle and just want to warn everybody. On 6/20/16 I requested (and paid for online) a transfer from my home in Brentwood to the LAX airport. The arranged date and time was for 6/21/16, between 7:45 and 8 AM. To my Horrible experience with Super Shuttle Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Bus Travel: Super Shuttle Nationwide

24, Report #1320176

Aug 02 2016
Carpet king Carpet King minnesota Didn't receive all my product. Keep saying they will call back and don't. It's been a month and 7 promises to call back Minneapolis minnesota, applevalley minnesota Nationwide Author: Applevalley , Minnesota Department & Outlet Stores: Carpet king Nationwide

25, Report #1319877

Jul 31 2016
western union money transfer I request full refund of an unauthorized transaction by western union on my account. (Card was never use on the 7/29/16] but money was taken out 112 X112 total 224 dollars.This is stealing and fraud request full refund of an unauthorized transaction by western union on my account. (Card was never use on the 7/29/16] but money was taken out 112 X112 total 224 dollars.This is stealing and fraud Maryland Nationwide Author: Maryland Credit Card Fraud: western union money transfer Nationwide