Your Search | 24 7 downloads.com

Apr 24 2014
Scoresense Its not 7 days - 6 Days to cancel Dallas Texas Author: Midlothian, Virginia Financial Services: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Apr 23 2014
7-eleven 7-11, 7-eleven Over charge for fountain drinks niles Illinois Author: Niles, Illinois Convenience Stores: 7-eleven niles, Illinois

Apr 23 2014
Global Cash Card and/or World Processing LTD charges outrageous fees for ATM use, lists ATM's locations that are fee free but are not, refuses to return ATM fees that are listed on their website as free, VERY RUDE customer service agents, customer service blames cardholder for the ATM fees that are listed on their website as NO Fee ATM's, holds money returns from other companies for 7 days or more and that freezes card and unable to be used, refuses to accept that their list of ATM free locations are false and misleading, refuses to update their fee free ATM list, will not take any responsibility that their list is incorrect Irvine California Author: Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Apr 22 2014
24 Moving Miami 24 MOVING DEALS LAPROM MOVING BLUSH MOVING The service with 24 MOVING was EXCEPTIONALLY BAD borderline scam North Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: 24 Moving Miami North Miami, Florida

Apr 22 2014
BMW USA, BMW North America LLC BMW Does Not Stand Behind their Product, forces loyal customers of 7 years to file suit Woodcliff Lakes New Jersey Author: HILLSBOROUGH, New Jersey Auto manufactures: BMW USA Woodcliff Lakes, New Jersey

Apr 21 2014
Carbone Gm I have bought a 2009 Chevy pickup from day one i had brake problem  , the front brake after the first 100 miles the were metal to metal. The next day the air bag like come . So i call Alex Carbone up he said bring it done to the GM capitol so i did that they fixed it at no charge. Then i drive it out of the dealer ship and about 10 min after the air bag light comes back on , so i go back and talk to kevin and he states that it was not on when we test drove it so therefore we will know have to charge you.So i then had a meeting with Alex Carbone because not that problem starts i had no weigh in the back of this truck and both spring busted out of the truck causing a blow and almost a car wreck them they were fix by me and them about a week later the ckeck engine light comes on and there are 7 major codes that will fail inspection Alex Carbone does not live up to his word nor back anything he says ,There fore i feel dont buy anthing from this dealership and i also feel his ads are wrong it not a name you and a name you can trust York ville New york Author: Rome, New York Auto Dealers: Carbone Gm Ne, Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
County Schools Home Study Two ladies affiliated with County Schools came to my door one day. I was a young mother with 2 babies and on welfare at the time. I signed up to take the Hotel Motel Management course and did everything that was asked of me. I turned in all my tests and they were sent back, graded until the very last test which they claimed they did not receive. I took the test over and sent it but they terminated me so I never even made it to Bridgeport and now 24 years later I cannot get a student loan because I am in default. I believe I was ripped off right from the beginning. I never received any monies. Twice they brought a loan check by which they had me sign and then they left with it. bridgeport Connecticut Author: Salisbury, Maryland Financial Education: County Schools Home Study bridgeport, Connecticut

Apr 21 2014
24/7 Locksmith Seattle Scam/Fraud/Ripoff Houston Texas Author: shoreline, Washington Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 Locksmith Seattle Houston, Texas

Apr 20 2014
John Casablancas Jasmine Ford the Talent Director and lauren silbert the head director pressure men and my 7 year daughter into paying them and we did gave them a deposit and we wanted to get our money back and they said that we couldnt Oakbrook terrace Illinois Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Legal Services: John Casablancas Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
aamco transmission why is my transmission not fixed after 7 weeks at your shop why lakewood Washington Author: spanaway, Washington Auto Repair Service: aamco transmission lakewood, Washington

Apr 14 2014
Secure 24 Inc Jon Leach Company refuse to obey Missouri law by not paying unused Vacation and PTO upon seperation of employment st louis Missouri
Author: Belleville, Illinois Work Place Bullies: Secure 24 Inc st louis, Missouri

Apr 11 2014
Network Telephone Services REVIEW: Network Telephone Services Inc. (NTS) Commitment to total client satisfaction. Over 25 years. NTS provides customers with state-of-the-art technology & quality personal service. Network Telephone Services assists clients with print, internet, mobile, & television marketing campaigns. Clients can be confident Network Telephone Services customer service personnel is always available 24 hours/7days a week to handle any type of customer issue that may arise. Network Telephone Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™  as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Communications & Networking: Network Telephone Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 1987, Network Telephone Services leads the industry in providing interactive telephone & Internet billing services. Network Telephone Services offers clients most robust billing platforms available, including credit card, telco billing, & direct consumer billing for mobile & land lines. WOODLAND HILLS, California

Apr 11 2014
Answersby They are a 24/7 computer support company that rendered my computer unusable after fixing it. Internet Author: Sussex, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: Answersby Internet

Apr 11 2014
365 Professionnals windows 7 works only for few month, illegal version sold Internet Author: Ste-Catherine, Québec, Alabama Computer Software: 365 Professionnals Internet

Apr 10 2014
Citizens Bank 7 overdrafts for one check and they didn't cover it. Manchester New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Wake Up Now I purchased a Vegas discount card from Wake Up Now on January 7, 2014. As of April 10, 2014 I still have not received the card. Various emails have been exchanged but no card. Provo Utah
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Wake Up Now Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
fabritech Sleepys sold me a mattress protector that failed and finally 7 months later want to replace it with me PAYING FOR SHIPPING-AGAIN- cedar grove New Jersey Author: Medford, New Jersey Bed & Bath: fabritech cedar grove, New Jersey

Apr 09 2014
Allied Waste Republic Services This company has a ton a bad reviews! I only wished I would have seen them before. They are overcharging me $129.43 and they don't care. I have left 7 messages and they won't return my call. I use several waste removal companies and I have never had the problems I have with them. When my contract is up I will go with ACE Disposal no matter the price! Do yourself a huge favor and STAY away from Allied or Republic Services! Ogden Utah Author: Utah Recycling/Trash removal: Allied Waste Ogden, Utah

Apr 09 2014
Greenway Formula 7 Deceitful and promoting expensive products/services that are extremely ineffective. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Greenway Formula 7 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Apr 07 2014
Hello Gorgeous Hair extensions ordered 7 weeks ago and still havent received shipment, havent had NO RESPONSE Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Beauty Products: Hello Gorgeous Hair extensions Internet

Apr 05 2014
cash flow kit i was told that i would be paying $89.00 for this cash flow it i look at mybank account not even 7 hrs later and they have taken $159.00. ive called there support line 7 times nothing each time need help! miami Florida Author: fort polk , Louisiana Computer Marketing Companies: cash flow kit miami , Florida

Apr 05 2014
AJOA A SAMPSON AJOA AGEYEWAA 2007 MAZDA CX-7 CAR RIPOFF Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Accra, Other Liars: AJOA A SAMPSON Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 04 2014
Best Brand Values hotbooksale.com Purchased two paperback books and have been charged $19.95 on my credit card for 24 months. Would only issue a 6 month refund. Boca Raton Florida Author: Minnetrista, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Best Brand Values Internet

Apr 03 2014
Total Respond Power LLC my most recent electric bill is over $300 and never in my life have I gotten such a high bill; usually it is around $60. I have been with this company about 6 months until another supplier contacted me and quoted me 0.07 x KWH and Total Respond is charging me 0.24 x KWH; this is outrageous!!! I have sent them a message on their website 2 days ago asking for a courtesy refund and it tells says on their website they will respond within 24 hours; I have not received a response from them. I have switched to another electric supplier in the meantime but has not gone into effect yet. Orangeburg New York Author: Waterford, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Total Respond Power LLC Orangeburg, New York

Apr 02 2014
Fast pay day loan Kevin,victoria I just got scammed by these people. I gave them $254.00 they told me I was gonna get 500.00. I knew something wasnt right but I didnt follow my first mind they said the money will be in my account by 7:30pm. After I purhased the greendot card and gave the number. I knew then I just got scammed. God don't like evil they will get there's im so mad at myself that was all I had in my checking account. I wish it was a way I can get my money back. Miami Florida Author: Houston, Texas Liars: Fast pay day loan Internet