Your Search | 24 7

Oct 04 2015
Pamela Sutter 7 year old AKC golden retriever for sale $1000 if going to sire $250 if not going to sire but have to prove neuter Frostproof Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Dog Breeders: Pamela Sutter Florida

Oct 01 2015
7 Artist Management , Bob Dixon , 7AM was told shoots were 'free' to help career and found out after the fact that they were in fact paid for the shoot, withholding money Santa Monica California Author: Valencia, California Photography: 7 Artist Management Santa Monica, California

Sep 30 2015
Life Protect 24/7 I feel this company could be scamming me,i need to deactivate my accnt.but i cant get intouch with the company Virginia BEACH Virginia
Author: Weedsport, New York Emergency Services: Life Protect 24/7 Virginia BEACH, Virginia

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Dodge HWY 290 Sent me a voucher for $1000 additional for my trade if I purchased a vehicle before Sept. 30. I purhcased a vehicle Sept. 24. When I presented the voucher they refused to honor it telling me they didn't make any money on the deal. Sales manager refused and my complaint went nowhere. Cannot get anyone from management to respond. Houston Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Auto Dealers: Northwest Dodge Houston, Texas

Sep 29 2015
24 Hour Fitness Lifetime membership breach of contract - They increased their fee when you have paid premium so that you can pay a flat fee for the yearly fee for life. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: La Puente, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
Burger King Newark ny No 24 hr a day lunch menu Newark ny 14513 New York Boo h*o Author: stanley, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Burger King Newark ny

Sep 25 2015
scoresense So, My Grandmother wanted me to check her credit score. I saw and I figured I would give it a try. I paid the $1 and got her score.... As soon as I received the score, I put in for the cancellation so I wouldn't forget... Whelp, 7 days goes by and I forgot all about doing that, until I went to check my account and saw that the $39.95 was deducted.... Dallas TX ScoreSense Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Services: scoresense Internet

Sep 25 2015
10:37 AM Promoted 7 FREE Magazines as a Reward. And emailed, the next day a BILL for $ 109.00 Internet Author: Gadsden, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Sep 23 2015
Garcinia Lean 5x Trim 600 was told I had a 30 day trial - Received product on 8/27 - was shipped on 8/24 - Tried to get refund on 9/23 and was told that the 30 day period started day of the order. No one told me that! chandler Arizona
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER Author: Evansville, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Lean chandler, Arizona

Sep 23 2015
Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada Said I was getting a free trail for $4.95, then less 7 days later charged me $79.95, when you try to cancel you can not get through, once you do they will not return money. Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nv Internet

Sep 23 2015
Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Dr. Scola UNGENUINE, UNETHICAL, THEIVES Kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Kendall, Florida

Sep 22 2015
Synergy Fitness Synergy Fitness Astoria Never canceled my membership and kept attempting to charge an old card. Then without any attempt to contact me, tried to charge me 7 times 7 months later and sent me to collection. Astoria New York Author: East williston, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Synergy Fitness Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
12:53 PM Cabinets Direct RTAFrank Lamark Natasha Mc Carthy Ordered cabinets for customer. Paid. Customer cancelled due to suspcious rip offs posted. They were notified Aug 24, 2015 promised in 10 business days, Sept 8 they said check mailed out today. As of 9/22/15 no check. Now email return undeliverable and website redirects to an innocent company Elk Grove Village Internet, IL Rta cabinets direct aka world craft cabinetry has not sent check as promised Author: Deltona, Florida Kitchens: Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
net 10 i bought a 25.00 card to have my cell and 7 days later they shut off my cell saying i never bought one i called them and they wouldnt help me at all florida Author: bethel, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: net 10 Internet

Sep 20 2015
Gary Fitzgerald Highrock Hill Development, LLC Failed to finish our new house and have a signed contract to complete it in 30 days. It is 7 months later and he refuses to do the work. Weare, New Hampshire Rebuttal Author: Weare, New Hampshire Home Improvements: Gary Fitzgerald Weare, New Hampshire

Sep 18 2015
softwaresupplysource softwaresupporthub WINDOWS 7 ACTIVATION KEY PROBLEM Internet Author: RIVERBANK, California Computer Software: softwaresupplysource Internet

Sep 17 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection ;one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Do you have a copy of the warranty? Author: Celina, Tennessee Auto Warranty: aa auto protection West Deptford, New Jersey

Sep 17 2015
Danny Gordon Ace cash This individual has harassed me with 3 emails within 24 hours claiming that I owe $965.76 stating it was deposited into my bank account which is not true. He is threatening to seize my bank account Internet Author: Elkins park, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Danny Gordon Internet

Sep 17 2015
CORE Advisory Group Told they could stop eviction in Virginia, No lawyer showed up! I got 10 days to vacate a home I lived in for 24 years.... Dana point, Irvine, Socal Cal Califoria/Orem Utah Nationwide Company's Response to Complainant George Gould Author: Stafford, Virginia Legal Services: CORE Advisory Group Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
7-10 Services LLC Jesse Haug Untrustworthy Apple Valley Minnesota Author: Shakopee, Minnesota Building Services: 7-10 Services LLC Apple Valley, Minnesota

Sep 16 2015
Samsung T-mobile @ Greenwood Park Store Greenwood,In. On 7/23/2015 I purchase 2 Samsung Note 4 phones at the t-mobilestore in Greenwood,in. Samsung was offering a 200.00 rebate. One of the receipts was finally Internet
Author: Greenwood, Indiana Rebates: Samsung Internet

Sep 15 2015
J&M Computer Repair Failed to give me a working windows 7 disk in case of re install Mt Pleasant Pennsylvania Rebuttal Author: Tarrs, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: J&M Computer Repair Mt Pleasant, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2015
Restore 24/7 Restore 1, LLC Jack Hanks Don't PayTheir Contractors Scottsdale Arizona Author: Aurora, Colorado Home Improvements: Restore 24/7 Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 15 2015
Santander consumer USA Lied about pay off calls, added interest after I payed of the car and claims I'm now behind on my $24 thousand loan. In one year 6 months I've now payed then $34,371.21 ..that in cludes the pay off quote of $21,717.21 that they said never happened March 30 same day call and pay off. 5 month later we got a bill for $327.07 and while they investiga the bill is now $370.41 . We have paid more then half of what the bill would have been in 6 years. They also keep claiming no calls have been made but 2 August & Sept only when pay off calls where maid on March 30 never have we been late on a payment and we paid over the bill amount each month.paid early on the bill and paid it off dealer then the 6 Years . Nationwide You're Dealing With The WRONG People! Author: Winchester , California Loans: Santander consumer USA Nationwide