Your Search | 24 hour fitness

Sep 04 2015
Anytime fitness They charged my card after I cancelled DO NOT GO THERE Haines city Florida Author: Davenport, Florida Health Spas: Anytime fitness Haines city, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Debra m kaplan Arrest August 24 2012 Disorderly Conduct/brawling Fighting Corrupt Public Moral Decency• Resist Officer/obstruct Wo Violence st lucie county Nationwide
Department of social service theft SSI Author: chicago, Illinois Dead Beat Moms: Debra m kaplan Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Greg Kelly Las Vegas LIKES GUYS-AUTHOR-WNANTABE LIAR- LIKES GUYS- FITNESS STEROID JUICEHEAD Las Vegas, Nevada
30 Months in Federal Prison for Charles McChesney Author: las vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Greg Kelly Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 01 2015
RWJ Rahway Fitness & Wellness Center at Carteret Suzanne RichChris Kurceski Don't care about members, just take their money Carteret New Jersey Author: Carteret, New Jersey Health Spas: RWJ Rahway Fitness & Wellness Center at Carteret Carteret, New Jersey

5, Report #1252068

Aug 31 2015
24 hour fitness Jason/ manager wouldnt canel my membership and continued to take money from me st charles Missouri Author: blairsville , Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness st charles , Missouri

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

7, Report #1251988

Aug 31 2015
Thryve Fitness Solutions - Dereck Bairos Misleading, Dishonest, scam, stealing Mashpee Massachusetts Author: Mashpee, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Thryve Fitness Solutions Mashpee, Massachusetts

Aug 30 2015
Blink Fitness Credit Card Fraud, charged my card after I cancelled, moved and changed my card. Confirmed by my bank! Jackson Heights New York Author: New York, New York Healthcare Centers: Blink Fitness Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 29 2015
Les Shwab 2 hour wait for nothing Nampa Idaho And of course... Author: nampa, Idaho Employees: Les Shwab Nampa, Idaho

Aug 27 2015
LA Fitness scam lying stealing many more to list Irvine Nationwide Author: Nationwide Health Clubs & Gyms: LA Fitness Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Makemypills.com placed an order and paid money by Western Union. Website look pro and states all orders are shipped in the U.S. and use fedex 24 hours. send money receive nothing and they will not answer calls or provide tracking number. total scam and phony Internet Author: McMinnville, Oregon Sales People: Makemypills.com Internet

Aug 23 2015
XSport Fitness Gym Won't Give Refund Because I Have MS and Started Taking Money Out Of My Account Not Agreed On Chicago Ridge Illinois Author: Illinois Health Clubs & Gyms: XSport Fitness Gym Chicago Ridge, Illinois

Aug 23 2015
One Hour Airconditioning and Heating Super Rip Off Lakeland Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Maintenance Companies: One Hour Airconditioning and Heating Lakeland, Florida

Aug 20 2015
Gigats They promised a email message within a hour, they promised at least three leads within a hour. Nothing came thru, nothing was delivered, Called and complained and got a voice generated response from a computer. Seems to be nothing but a scam,,, BEWARE,,,do not give any PERSONAL information. Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Gigats Internet

Aug 20 2015
Fitness 19 Gyms the gym harasses & is rude to their handicapped members Walnut Creek California Discrimination? Author: PLEASANT HILL, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness 19 Gyms Walnut Creek, California

Aug 20 2015
Bitcoin Multiplier X100 They promise 100 fold return in 24 hours and then keep your money. N/A Internet
Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Bitcoin Multiplier X100 Internet

Aug 19 2015
VASA Fitness Gold's Gym, Paramount Acceptance Did not cancel account, charged $180 in late fees! Spanish Fork Utah Author: Payson, Utah Health Spas: VASA Fitness Spanish Fork, Utah

Aug 19 2015
David Alexander Capitol One loan officer I received a phone call from David Alexander telling me I had been approved for a bank loan in the amount of $2500. at a 10% interest and a $95.00 monthly payment. He told me I would have to purchase a pre-paid loading card and load $50.(to make sure it worked) in order to make the monthly payments and that he would have my loan deposited into my account in one hour, obviously that didn't happen, but neither did the call back he wanted with the pre-paid information.  Internet Author: Manor , Texas Loans: David Alexander Capitol One loan officer Internet

Aug 18 2015
VASA Fitness/ SWIFT FUNDS Collections Shady, Ghetto, and Not worth your time!! They scam you with their billing, then turn you over to collections that charge over 100% of what your initial balance was. Or supposedly was..... Draper,Salt Lake City Utah Author: Draper, Utah Health Spas: VASA Fitness Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 18 2015
Credit Fix Institution CFF Approved me for a loan with promise of 2 hour account deposit. Ventura California Author: Levittown, New York Loans: Credit Fix Institution Ventura, California

Aug 18 2015
Thryve Fitness Solutions This Company is a complete Rip Off Charleston South Carolina Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Healthcare Centers: Thryve Fitness Solutions Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 17 2015
SOLALNTIS LIGHT SPA Cynthia Porter, owner THEY are putting signs up all over our town stating you are going to lose 6 pounds in an hour New Bern, North Carolina Nationwide Author: New Bern, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: SOLALNTIS LIGHT SPA Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Fidelity Worldwide Investment ,'Fidelity', Juan Ly Mr Nicholas Murdock Text you about a job interview offering $35 an hour and $19.50 to train at home! Said they are building an office in Las Vegas Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Employment Services: Fidelity Worldwide Investment ('Fidelity') Internet

Aug 17 2015
doc holidays paid me 56.00 for a weeks worth of pay at $2.13 an hour but didbt pay me my credit card tips that i recieved for that week. counce Tennessee Author: counce, Tennessee Restaurants: doc holidays counce, Tennessee