Your Search | 24 hour fitness

Jun 27 2016
Suffolk County National Bank Cleared fraudulent cashier check & stated funds are good with in 24 hours Amityville New York Author: massapequa, New York Banks: Suffolk County National Bank Amityville, New York

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
The Alaska Club West The Alaska Club Contract Ploy and Accepting illegal credit card transactions Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Family Services: Fitness Consultants: The Alaska Club West Anchorage, Alaska

Jun 27 2016
mts truck repair service 24 hour truck and tire repair service scam, want money code up front, don't show up for any type of service on your trailer or truck raleigh nc Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: mts truck repair service Internet

Jun 26 2016
coachmaxstores.com Chen JinzhongCheng Mei Feng No 24 LaneChenXiangQuPuTianShi Fujian 351100 FAKE COACH Purses and only sent 2 of the 5 items. Stole 453.00 China Internet Author: Cowtown, California Specialty Stores: coachmaxstores.com Internet

Jun 22 2016
916 658-1634 Membership Fraud Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour Fitness California

Jun 21 2016
Walmart, Inc I was sent a check in the amount of $2926.22 with a letter stating I had been chosen as a consumer service evaluator. The letter stated that I should deposit check into my account and withdraw all but $500.00 to complete two training survey assignments. I would need to complete these assignments within 24 hours after generating each from website address provided (coordinator@productsqualitiesview.com. i was to make sure I emailed my reports and any receipts to same email. It was signed by Elliot M. Johnson, Director of Operations. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Walmart, Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 21 2016
Quick Pick Locksmith 24/7 Loyal Sevice Misleading advertising on price and service time. Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Locksmiths: Quick Pick Locksmith Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. Spinning, Spin, Spin Fitness, Peak Pilates, CrossCore, Bodyblade, Resist-A-Blade, and KettleBell Concepts Mad Dogg Athletics Cunningly Deceptive Using Lack of Clarity with their shipping and handling tactics Venice California Author: Bellflower, California Sporting Goods: Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. Venice, California

Jun 15 2016
Fitness 19 Danville CA Sold me on the Free childcare & got rid of it 4 weeks later would not refund sign up fees. I require child care to go Danville California Author: San Ramon, California Sales People: Fitness 19 Danville CA Danville, California

Jun 15 2016
blast fitness/ abc financial overcharging after cancelling west allis Wisconsin ABC Financial Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Alternative Health: blast fitness/ abc financial west allis, Wisconsin

Jun 15 2016
Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York Corporate Office - Astoria location They are taking money from your account even after you cancel membership New York New York Author: Astoria, New York Health Spas: Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York New York, New York

Jun 15 2016
Wellbridge Fitness Flatirons Athletic Club They continued charging me after I canceled. I canceled in person (which I shouldn't have to do). Boulder Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Health Spas: Wellbridge Fitness Boulder, Colorado

Jun 15 2016
Club Sunset or Sunset World I received a phonecall that i have been selected to go for a trip in cancun mexico with accommodations. They are really good at their words. After several phonecalls, i agreed to go. When i was in cancun mexico, i did not know that there will be a long hour talk to buy a time share or vacation package. I did not say yes. But they woul not let you go in the said room unless you say yes to the agreement. They wanted to get my credit card at once to get my down payment. The rest os history. I maxed out my credit card. They don't want to cancel my membership even if i wrote them and pleaded.  Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico To Resolve the Situation Author: Calgary, Timeshare Rentals: Club Sunset or Sunset World Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico,

Jun 14 2016
nikeoutlet.name I ordered shoes from the company and did not receive them. I emailed the customer service reps and the owner. At first the told me my shoes were on its way. I received two tracking numbers for the same shoes which neither number worked. I kept emailing then all my emails started to go unanswered. A month passed then two months passed I'm on month three and now I know that I will not receive my shoes or get my money back. Terrible site and store. It says 24/7 customer service but so not true! Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Department & Outlet Stores: nikeoutlet.name Internet

Jun 14 2016
24 hour fitness possible altered contract by 24 hour fitness carlsbad, california Nationwide Author: san jose, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
prolocksmith 24/7 locksmith advertised $15 and charged $160 for 1 minute job Nationwide Author: Tacoma , Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: prolocksmith Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Quoted total charge $50, but wanted $100 & didn't even change my lock! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: 24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Internet

Jun 11 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered cups on March 24, 2016, and have YET to receive anything. I have tried to contact the company but their website is no longer in service. Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Iceberg Cups Internet

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Stacey is right Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Fitness Works fitnessworks.com, fitness works chandler Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Healthcare Centers: Fitness Works Chandler, Arizona

Jun 09 2016
24/7 Techies crooked, an LIE Temecula, California Internet Author: Russell, Arkansas Computer Fraud: 24/7 Techies Internet

Jun 09 2016
anytime fitness center sebastian forida,l anytime fitness center sebastian florida steals your money dont go there you will be sorry sebastian  Florida Author: sebastian, Florida Healthcare Centers: anytime fitness center sebastian fl sebastian fl, Florida

Jun 08 2016
Erik Brent a/k/a One Coin Secret 72 hour credit boost Erik Scam Artist Brent California Internet
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Erik Brent a/k/a One Coin Internet

Jun 08 2016
24/7 Lockmith Avenue Locksmith aka 24/7Mobile Locksmith Complete Ripoff!! Dallas Texas
Author: Garland, Texas Emergency Services: 24/7 Lockmith Dallas, Texas