24 HOUR FITNESS VOSS IS RACIST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 24 hour fitness voss is racist
There may be more specific results for "24 hour fitness voss is racist"
For more specific results for "24 hour fitness voss is racist"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Greasy Wrench Garage Justin is S***! Broke my car from fixing a brake leak. Young town Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Greasy Wrench Garage Young town, Arizona

Jul 25 2017
RD Training Systems. Rick Kurtz CEO, Dennis Garcia I attended a Real Estate seminar offered by RD training systems Rick Kurtz CEO. The presentation is a high pressure sales pitch. Only Limited Spaces Available! If you don't sign up now your seat will go to the next office I am visiting!You had to sign up that day, no exceptions. Mission Viejo California Author: Katy, Texas Seminar Programs: RD Training Systems Mission Viejo , California

Jul 25 2017
Great Sports Inc. Safer Whole Sale or Great Sports Inc. or GSIwww.saferwholesale.comSales@saferwholesale.com 2108 McDonough StreetJoliet, IL 60436 $1,934.95 is what Great Sports Inc. ripped off from this low income single mother of two!!!! ALL I wanted was to purchase a moped for transportation and inturn recieved NOTHING!!!  Joliet, IL Nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Sporting Goods: Great Sports Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Grant Department US Treasury----Contact David Morris 201-632-5913 ext. 1007 I have to send $200.00 dollars to receive $9,000.00. The $200 is subtracted from the money and then refunded to me. District of Columbia Washington D. C. Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cash Services: Grant Department US Treasury Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Royal air They added stupid stuff to the report to my my home warranty company and expected me to pay because my warranty is not going to pay for things that is not needed. So now my warranty company will not send other ac person out because they said they would do the job without asking if I was ok with all the extras but now they have me. I have to pay or I don't get service and my Warren company wont send out another. So in All they add crap to your bill you don't need. Cypress Houston Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: Royal air Internet

Jul 25 2017
allan marketing group They sell you deal for 3nights for $299 and give you 180 days to book it but when you ready, dates are not available and they keep move you other dates, just to call you in a day or two to tell you it is not available. etc, i have been doing this with them for 3 weeks and i am so fed up. Author: Laurel, Maryland Resorts: allan marketing group Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
DREAMYAURA JULLEN Purchase a Free trial offer pay only $4.95 shipping and a month later got charged $89.75 for the product and they dont want to reverse charges, because that is the cost of the tiny, useless product ? UTAH Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: DREAMYAURA Internet

Jul 25 2017
Advanced Implant anad Cosmetic Dental Ben Mokhtar DDS I was liked to that the procedure was affordable. The affordable procedure was $10,000.00 for one implant. Dr. Mokhtar is a ripoff and an amateurish butcher. Jamaica New York Author: Jamaica Estates, New York Bait-and-Switch: Advanced Implant anad Cosmetic Dental Jamaica , New York

Safe Site Storage - Layton: This Company Is Crooked Layton Utah
Author: Orem, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Safe Site Storage - Layton Layton, Utah

Jul 25 2017
NKC Transportation Brett Marshall The owner is vulgar, a liar, a cheat, and a thief. Kansas City Missouri Author: Batesville, Arkansas Trucking Companies: NKC Transportation Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 25 2017
First Coast Financial Matchmakers Mike Singles Val Singles val@wholesaletradelines.com (904)210-8428 mike@wholesaletradelines.com (904)864-8828 (valsingles2016@gmail.com is what the other person on ripoff report had listed) Fax: (866)563-4083 SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Jacksonville Florida Author: USA, Other Credit & Debt Services: First Coast Financial Matchmakers Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 25 2017
CELLUAR SALES This company is a scam as a Verizon company Buford Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: CELLUAR SALES Buford, Georgia

Jul 25 2017
Resume genuis they told me it is $1.35 for one time, but now they charging my account &39.95, i want my money back Resume genius .com Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Customer: Resume genuis Internet

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Laid back loot I purchased a pair of sneakers and a coffee mug for $24.99 on May 26th 2017 and it was supposedly sent out on June 6th. It is now July 26th 2017 and I still have not received my items. It was supposed to take only 10 days to deliver. Is this company a scam?? Toronto Author: Del Rio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Laid back loot Toronto,

Jul 25 2017
Merimac Credit Card Equipment leasing company My lease is over two years ago. They keep on taking money from my account. The business was shut down in 2012. Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Schenectady, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Merimac Credit Card Equipment leasing company Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 25 2017
ACCC Insurance I filed a claim almost 3 months ago because their insured rear ended my car. At first they said they would pay my claim since the other driver admitted his fault. After almost three months, they have not paid me. I have called them numerous times but they don't return my calls. Now they said my car damages are not related to the incident! I will now have to file a claim with my own insurance because it's been so frustrating to get the just coompensation I deserve. I cannot believe how this company is allowed to conduct business by the insurance commission. Houston Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ACCC Insurance Texas

Jul 25 2017
The Society Mail goes to West Valley, UT but fax number is (214) Dallas, TX area Dallas, Texas Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: The Society Texas

Jul 24 2017
TotalLegal Bait and Switch, Misleading, Free is NOT free Bellevue Washington Author: houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TotalLegal Bellevue, Washington

Jul 24 2017
Quickstart Ignition Interlock; Barry Saunders CEO I am in contact with ABC15 investigators if anybody is interested...I would recommend copy and paste your reviews (maybe with slight changes) and send to every local news channel investigating branch....but if anyone is interested email me.  This place is awful. tempe Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Parts: Quickstart Ignition Interlock tempe, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
Parisian Glow Company offers a free trial only charging for shipping I now have THREE charges on my CC for almost $90 each. Enrolled me in an autoship program with no authorization. Will not accept returns. Company indicates that all this information is included in the fine print, but to the general consumer, the terms of this agreement are deceptive and completely unreasonable. The trial period apparently ends in 2 weeks and then you are charged the full amount unless you contact them to cancel the order. Bogus and highly suspect! Internet Author: Northfield, Vermont Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 24 2017
Ambassador Automotive leasing aka Als I have dealt with these people for 2 years an im always getting call saying i owe 550 when i note is 420. They are always coming up with something about more money an are very rude Lafayette Louisiana Author: Berwick, Louisiana Car Financing: Ambassador Automotive leasing Lafayette, Louisiana

Jul 24 2017
Titan Fitness SCAM!! Will charge you in perpetuity!!! Hewitt Texas Author: Waco, Texas Health Spas: Titan Fitness Hewitt, Texas