Your Search | 24 hour fitness voss is racist

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe High Class Universe is a scam! Internet Their website is brand new - less than 2 months old Author: Elkhorn City, Kentucky Hobby Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
craftleap Derek ShawJas This Guy is a Scam Artist!! Los Angeles Internet Author: los angeles, California Computer Programmers: craftleap Internet

Dec 09 2016
Just Good Movers Careless and callous movers. Horrible experience. Check is in the mail-?- to fix broken pieces. Indialantic Florida Author: Cocoa, Florida Moving Companies: Just Good Movers Indialantic , Florida

Dec 09 2016
Exec Rank David Kavrell David Kavrell claims to be a U Chicago Booth School graduate and is associated with Exec Rank and uses them to cheat people Any self respecting company works with people to satisfy the expectations they create. Not #execrank They take your money and ne Ripped off by Exec Rank and David Kavrell NOVATO California Author: Wellesley, Massachusetts Work Place Bullies: Exec Rank David Kavrell NOVATO, California

Dec 09 2016
Organic Diet Lab Beware!!!! Nothing is free!!! Tampa Florida Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Florida

Dec 09 2016
Ultra Body Fitness UBF unable/unwilling to cancel in timely fashion Carrollton, Texas Nationwide Author: Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Ultra Body Fitness Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Best Music CDs Bought CD and found it to be bogus. Pirated. Leonard Cohen does not play and is a rip off eBay Internet Author: Ridge, New York Art Galleries: Unusual Rip-Off: The Best Music CDs Internet

Dec 09 2016
Birmingham Water Works BWWB Customer Service is a JOKE Birmingham Alabama Author: Pinson, Alabama Utility Companies: Birmingham Water Works Birmingham , Alabama

Dec 09 2016
Binary Banc Mountain Management Binary Banc is a Scam, Noncompliant, Theives, Con Artists Internet Author: Carlsbad, New Mexico Brokerage Companies: Binary Banc Internet

Dec 08 2016
Car Registration Advisors jumper on MVD Website, redirects you to their web host - which is all they are. A domain. Period. RIPOFF Scottsdale - web host only Internet (AZ) for web host Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Car Registration Advisors Internet

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Hours Logged Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Dec 08 2016
scamnumbers.info , scamwarners.com Fraud Company. Alan Jones is a Fraud himself claims anyone scammer without verifying. zurich area Switzerland Internet
Author: Gulbarga, Indiana Internet Fraud: scamnumbers.info Internet

Dec 08 2016
papershelm.com Paid For an essay that I did not received Internet Not a school paper Author: Dallas, Georgia Internet Fraud: papershelm.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Darc Ops Armory, Tony Thomas Darc Ops Armory took my money ,Amost $500, and never sent me my Nikon Optic! Darc Ops Armory is a fraudulent company, they stole my money and cannot be trusted! Shawnee Oklahoma Problem made right by Darc Ops Armory Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Darc Ops Armory Shawnee, Oklahoma

Dec 08 2016
Tony Brummer Anthony Brummer, Anthony Joseph Brummer, Anthony J Brummer, Tony Brummer, B Square Roofing, Inc., Brummer Construction, Inc., Brummer Development, Rollmasters Manufacturing, BCI USA scam, fraud, theft Tony Brummer is my next door neighbor and I loaned him 7000.00 and he didnt pay me back ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Loans: Tony Brummer ocala, Florida

Dec 08 2016
SIMPLYDROPSHIPPING Thomas QuacooKahid Rasheed SIMPLYDROPSHIPPING IS DEFINITELY A SCAM - They stole my money! New Jersey Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia On-Line Business: SIMPLYDROPSHIPPING Internet

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Dec 08 2016
Harmon wood stoves This company has no clue to customer service, they sell a inferior product and are unwilling to honor their warranty. I have made many attemps to get help from them and their dealers here locally to no avail. The stove leaks fumes into our home, it has two warped doors and the damper lever is loose inside the stove. Laramie Wyoming
Author: Laramie, Wyoming Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harmon wood stoves Nationwide

23, Report #1342077

Cellphonetraders.com, CellularServices Cellphonetraders.com is a Scam Internet
Author: Dover AFB, Delaware Miscellaneous Electronics: Cellphonetraders.com Internet

24, Report #1342059

J C Penney J C Penney is the worst. Schaumburg Illinois
Author: ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: J C Penney Schaumburg, Illinois

25, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet