Your Search | 24 store pharmacy

Oct 24 2016
bring best products michael sickly scamed by fake pharmacy califonia Internet Author: Troutdale, Oregon Drugstores: bring best products Internet

Oct 24 2016
Essential Drug Store Ordered 5 things from them on Aug 26, 16. It is now 10-24-16 and still waiting! The only take checks by internet so you have no recourse with your bank! Called them several times, now that stop taking calls Austin Texas Internet Author: Hedgesville, West Virginia Drugstores: Essential Drug Store Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Murphy Bed Sleep Shop DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY ON FURNITURE/BEDDING FROM THIS STORE UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT 100%. MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. THEY ARE DISHONEST! Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Hollywood, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 18 2016
Hanna Paint & Hardware Hardware On Line Store Thieves and Liars well versed in Rip-Off Schemes Ft. Lauderdale, FLA Internet Author: Nebraska Hardware & Tools: Hanna Paint & Hardware Internet

Oct 17 2016
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PHOENIX CARD COOPERATIVE Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
YQ-premium2sale Pandora discount store not real Pandora jewelry china Internet Author: Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec Jewelers: YQ-premium2sale Internet

Oct 13 2016
Oz 24 Hour Locksmiths Prices Misleading Nationwide Author: Overland Park, Kansas Personal Services: Oz 24 Hour Locksmiths Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Michael Johnson US Legal Services US Legal Services Michael Johnson- 2 Email Attachments Stating he was issuing a Warrant for my Arrest for Collateral Check Fraud, Theft by Deception, & Violation of Federal Banking Regulation Act of 1983 (c) unless I paid full debt in 24-48 hours On-line Internet/Nation Author: Cadott , Wisconsin Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Johnson US Legal Services Internet

Oct 10 2016
Boost Mobile Store Leased a cell phone. Was informed that I could pay off anytime I wanted in a period of 90 days. Was not informed that a 20% fee would be charged fof paying off in the term they said that I could do. Was not told about the penalties. brandon Florida Which means.... Author: brandon, Florida Telephones: Smartpay Leasing, Boost Mobile brandon, Florida

Oct 10 2016
NPS online-pharmacy They stated the charg would be 4431.95 but charged my credit card $486.68 and even after presenting the CC statement now they say they didn't do it unknow aka India Internet Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Drug Manufacturers: NPS online-pharmacy Internet

Oct 09 2016
Tresor Rare New York This company uses hard sell unscrupulous techniques. The product is priced very differently online from what you are told in the store. After a long blurb about big savings the sales person brings out damaged package and offers it at a greatly reduced price. No ones pays the same for this product. BEWARE New York New York Author: New York Beauty Products: Tresor Rare New York, New York

Oct 09 2016
2medicure online pharmacy Ivy Meneses...allen greg...greg allen total scam Internet Author: dalton, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: 2medicure online pharmacy Internet

basketball store and yuguang liu Yuguang liu  China Internet
Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: store and yuguang liu Internet

Oct 08 2016
Advanced Marketing Group Paid $24 for starter kit to mail brochures did not receive it. internet Author: Windom, Minnesota Internet Marketing Companies: Advanced Marketing Group Nationwide

Oct 08 2016
10:03 AM Online pharmacy Purchasing medicine online pharmacy was told to send $200 and receive a tracking number and next day shipment never received an email confirmation or tracking number and they are wanting 235 more dollars before they give it to me the tracking number or the ability to cancel my order for a refund Supposedly shipped out of California Western Union Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Drugstores: Internet

Oct 07 2016
Hugo Boss Online-Store Scam site masquerading as an online Hugo Boss store Internet Author: WASHINGTON, Dist of Columbia Clothing Stores: Hugo Boss Online-Store Internet
23, Report #1332004

Oct 06 2016
CNC FACTORY CNC FACTORY CNC FACTORY, MSR SHOP, MSR STORE Scammes Rippers will never send anything InternetCNC FactoryCountry: Romania City:BucharestSkype: shop2014atTel:+40764 233 431Web Site : STORE msr shopshop msr du MSR STORE Scammes Rippers will never send anything Internet Internet
Author: Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: CNC FACTORY Internet
24, Report #1331994

Oct 06 2016
Dr. Tatoff Over a year ago, we paid Dr. Tatoff over $4000.00 dollars to remove a large tattoo. We paid up front due to a signed agreement that treatments at would carry on until the tattoo was gone, even though they estimated 14 treatments at 8 weeks apart. We signed up at the Ft Worth location and had about 5 treatments there. They then closed that location which no phone call or email. We drove for our next appointment one weekend and the Ft. Worth office had a padlock on the door. We called the Dallas office and explained our situation. They asked us stop start coming to Dallas for the remainder of appointments. Inconvenient at that point but not a life breaker. No they have closed the Dallas store and we have no recourse.  Beverly Hills California Nationwide Author: Glen Rose, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Dr. Tatoff Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Simile Store Quero cancelar o pedido e estornar o valor e eles não respondem InternetSimile Store cancel the order and reverse the value and they do not respond Internet Author: São Paulo, Other Clothing Stores: Simile Store Internet