24 HOUR FITNESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 24 HOUR FITNESS
There may be more specific results for "24 HOUR FITNESS"
For more specific results for "24 HOUR FITNESS"
Showing 1-25 of 7,433 Found Reports For more specific results for "24 HOUR FITNESS"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 18 2017
Delia du Plessis, Cupcakes and Caviar, 24 Carat Weddings and Events Fraud, Scam Artist, Liar Los Angeles California Author: Northridge, California Event Planners & Sites: Delia du Plessis Nationwide

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
24 Hour Fitness STEALS from CANCELLED accounts. REFUSES to refund more than 2 months of stolen money. Portland, Or Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

May 17 2017
itechdeals.com itechdeals Bought new jawbone fitness tracker, received dead on arrival, did not issue credit or replacement LAKEWOOD, New Jersey 08701 Internet Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: itechdeals.com Internet

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona

May 15 2017
grand celebration cruise Rip off reports on this cruise line are true, Mar 24 2017 Riviera Beach Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Sales People: grand celebration cruise Riviera Beach , Florida

May 15 2017
Estes Express Lines, Estes Shipping, On 4 /24/2017 I shipped a order from Walmart liquidation company of new electronics 323 items. Richmond, Virginia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Shipping Companies: Estes Express Lines Richmond, , Virginia

May 15 2017
Energix Martial Arts and Fitness Eliza Anderson aka Rica The Discriminating Unprofessional Bully Gym Chatsworth California
I wish Energix well. Author: Canoga Park, California Alternative Health: Energix Martial Arts and Fitness Chatsworth , California

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 12 2017
Mountainside Fitness Danielle at Mountain Side Fitness Peoria, AZ location on Happy Valley RD. made the decision that I should loose personal training sessions that were paid for in advance.  Peoria Arizona Manager Danielle Jarrett Author: Surprise, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Mountainside Fitness Peoria, Arizona

May 11 2017
Skin Fitness Skin Fitness Therapy Company Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Skin Care: Skin Fitness Las Vegas ,

May 11 2017
FA FINDERS PLANTATION Florida LEVI CAREERS BEWARE! PAID 8 DOLLARS AN HOUR NEVER PAID PLACEMENT FEE Plantation Florida
Author: Plantation, Florida Telemarketing Companies: FA FINDERS PLANTATION FL Plantation, Florida

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 11 2017
Planet fitness East wareham Massachusetts Author: wareham, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Planet fitness East wareham, Massachusetts

May 11 2017
PMF*Fitness Products Diet Supplements-SEC I paid approx $8 for 2 products for pain relief. within on week a new charge of $79.99 Came out of my checking acct. Las Vegas Nevada Author: PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: PMF*Fitness Products Las Vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ TILTON FITNESS CLUB I am in a month to month i call for cancelation they say need 30day in advance so i call in advance the insist to deduct 2 quaterly payments more so they deduct 3 payment before they can cancel.  ,.. EGG HARBOR Ttownship New Jersey Author: PLASANTVILLE, New Jersey Health Spas: TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ EGG HARBOR Ttownship, New Jersey

May 09 2017
Houston Eye Associates Dr. Mary Morales, OD dilated my eyes and then I sat in a EMPTY lobby (no other patients) for an hour waiting on her to finish up what took her about 2 minutes. Pearland Texas Author: Manvel, Texas Opticians: Houston Eye Associates Pearland, Texas

May 07 2017
A Ace furniture and removals, Michael and Geraldine Blehein, http://www.a-aceworldwide.com, A Ace removals Family of lying thieves who will take your money and run dublin Dublin 24  Please dont use A Ace Furniture Removals ibless yoy want a vey stress full experience. Author: Sydney, Trucking Companies: A Ace furniture and removals dublin,

May 07 2017
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club wants every customer to be 100% satisfied and are willing to do everything in their power to ensure that.*UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forsyth, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment Layton, Utah

May 06 2017
bigstar.tv 24/7 Horror Claimed to give me movies to watch add free and when I sent payment still adds and you can't watch anything and they will not acknowledge my wanting my card credited Internet Author: GRAND BLANC, Michigan Internet: bigstar.tv Internet

May 02 2017
Look Great Nutrition Global Tone Diet; Fast Healthy Fitness Selling Forskolin 20 and African Mango as Diet Supplements. RipOff Artists to the Max Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Weightloss Programs: Look Great Nutrition Internet

May 02 2017
VASA Fitness; Fitness Training, LLC; Paramount Acceptance Would not honor contract. Would not cancel contract. Orem Utah
Author: Orem, Utah Health Spas: VASA Fitness Orem, Utah

May 01 2017
Justfly.com United Airlines and American Airlines I was sold trip insurance when I booked with justfly.com. Now they tell me it was only good for 24 hours after my purchase! I need to cancel. I need the money desperately. It gets worse. Nationwide Author: Naco, Alabama Airline Companies: Justfly.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Fitness Warehouses 4 Less Fitness BlowoutFitness Club WarehouseSuper Gym's Fitness WarehouseSuper Gym Rosen1800Fit4LessExceleration FitnessExcelerated Fitness Failure to Keep Promises Los Angeles California Correction Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Sporting Goods: Fitness Warehouses 4 Less Los Angeles, California