Your Search | 24 hour fitness

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 29 2016
justfly.com Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group The Sunflower Group Con Man, 24 hours or no pay clause, Scammers, Thieves, Liars, Front For The Sunflower Group, 6-8 week paycheck wait time (Cross your fingers!) pawtucket Rhode Island Author: sandalwood ln, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group pawtucket, Rhode Island

May 26 2016
Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Alternative Health: Pristine Nutraceuticals TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Digestacure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, support. Conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 26 2016
Pristine Nutraceuticals REVIEW: DigestaCure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, and support, offers a conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Taking this step forward which no nutraceutical or pharmaceutical firm has matched to date, the company displays a high level of confidence in product effectiveness, unrivaled in the industry.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Pristine Nutraceuticals pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pristine Nutraceuticals. Ever Known A Con Man Who Was Guilty? Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Pristine Nutraceuticals TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Digestacure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, support. Conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Professional Fitness out of control/disorganized randolph Massachusetts
Author: braintree, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Professional Fitness randolph, Massachusetts

May 25 2016
Jim Rosen fitnessblowout Quick to take your money ,never gives you what you ordered and always giving you the run around. los angeles California Author: Delhi, California Fitness Consultants: Jim Rosen fitnessblowout los angeles, California

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
Erick Brent Tsunami Wave LLC Secret 72 hour credit boost Erick v Brent Secret 72 hour credit boost Tsunami Wave LLC Scam Artist, Deceptive BEWARE! Los Angeles, California Internet
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Erick Brent Tsunami Wave LLC Secret 72 hour credit boost Internet

May 24 2016
B.O.S.S. Fitness and James Gullatte, owner Personal trainer causes injury, refuses to refund money for unused sessions Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: B.O.S.S. Fitness Columbus, Ohio

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 24 2016
Erick Brent The secret 72 hour credit boost Scam alert do not send this guy your money. Doesn't reply and will take your money and disappear Internet
Author: Ohio Personal Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 23 2016
24/7 prolocksmith.mobi HORRIBLE SERVICE SCOTTSDALE AZ Author: INKSTER, Michigan Work at Home: 24/7 prolocksmith.mobi

May 23 2016
Max Chargers, 24 Hour Chargers SCAM. BUYER BEWARE! Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Texas On-Line Stores: Max Chargers Internet

May 21 2016
Atmosphera Global Pay and hour fraud Tacoma Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Customer: Atmosphera Global Tacoma, Washington

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 18 2016
Fitness Connection Rip Off/ Fraud/ Non Compliant/ BBB Rating F/ NO CEO, BOARD MEMBERS OR COMMITTEES DAllas / Ft Worth Metroplex Texas Author: Plano, Texas Health Spas: Fitness Connection Nationwide

May 18 2016
ABC Crunch Fitness Fraudulent Recurring Credit Card Charges! Bradenton Florida Author: SARASOTA, Florida Health Spas: ABC Crunch Fitness Bradenton, Florida

May 17 2016
James Garray Dr James Garray Was ripped off by this person and expected to complete in 24 hours and did not receive the until the end of April Norfolk Virginia Author: Auburn, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: James Garray Norfolk , Virginia

May 17 2016
Body Renew Alaska LLC BR Fitness, BR Northwest, Body Renew Northwest Extorted, hidden cancellation fee, forced to sign contract happy valley Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: Body Renew Alaska LLC happy valley, Oregon

May 15 2016
Xceleration Fitness GYMPROS.com POOR QUALITY EXERCISE EQUIPMENT, DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTY Newbury Park CA Author: WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California Sporting Goods: Xceleration Fitness Newbury Park,

May 12 2016
American Locksmith 24/7 Automotive Locksmith Was charged $150 for 25 seconds of work. Website clearly states prices starting from $35 for auto lockouts.  Nationwide Internet
Author: Denton, Texas Security Services: American Locksmith 24/7 Internet

May 12 2016
Thryve Fitness Solutions Unethical, uncaring, unprofessional, unregulated Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Health Spas: Thryve Fitness Solutions Dallas, Texas