Your Search | 24 hour super sport

Aug 27 2014
Xinnianhao I ordered 7/24/14 thru PayPal, paid $29.99 which was deducted from my Ckg. Acct. and I never received item. China Internet Author: Georgetown, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Xinnianhao Internet

Aug 27 2014
immeditate response locksmith 24-7 lock and key.comamericanslocksmithservices.comSan Antonio locksmith They would not give me a price over the phone. When they arrived tried to charge me $156.00 dollar just to open my door San Antonio TEXAS Author: San Antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: immeditate response locksmith Internet

Aug 27 2014
9 Mile Communications Did contract job 5 months ago. 4 hour drive each way, paid for cable, paid my helper, and did 17 hour day to get job done in time. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Redding, California Communications & Networking: 9 Mile Communications Eden Prairie, Minnesota

4, Report #1172033

Aug 24 2014
LaDermanique and Lumera Lumera has sold out and will no longer be selling from this website. If you are an existing customer and have any questions or concerns, please call our 24/7 Customer Support # - 1-888-312-6659 Returns Address:Lumera120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 2 This was one of the biggest scams ever. It puts at risk businesses who are trying to sell legitimate products. After advertising online for test serums for mailing costs alone, without my explicit permission they sold me two more bottles for a combine cost of $180 and then refused to cancel my order or send me my money back for unused products. I hope they are brought to justice. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Eye Care: LaDermanique and Lumera Nationwide

5, Report #1172018

Aug 24 2014
Software Supply Source Software Support Hub (sales/chat line 24/7) Can't Get What I Paid For Newark Internet Author: Small town, Computer Software: Software Supply Source Internet

Aug 23 2014
Norwegian cruise line Dear Mr. Kevin Sheehan CEO of Norwegian Cruise LinesName is Bruce Woods my wife and I went on one of your cruises May 17 –May 24 on the Getaway that I have heard a lot about NCL.This cruise was a bad experience for us and others alike, as we have been ripped us off Miami Florida Author: Santa Maria, California Cruise Ships: Norwegian cruise line Miami, Florida

Aug 23 2014
Cash Advance Inc Cash America InternationalCash AdvanceMr. PayrollSuper Pawn I have been contacted several times by middle eastern men asking if I want a loan. I have promptly hung up. Today I received an email from MIKE THOMAS, attorney, stating that I owed $740 dollars and I had 24 hours to pay or I would go to court and pay $6300.  Internet Author: Bryan, Texas Loans: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Aug 23 2014
WWW.SUPER-CELL.COM: Email: dora@super-cell.com Skype: supercell-dora Tel : 86755-36894982 Address: Floor 1, Shangganling Industry Zone, No. 51, Huan'guan South Rd., Guanlan St.,Baoan Dist., Shenzhen ercell electronic company offered to sell phones .. but once they got money..all communication ceased ddress: Floor 1, Shangganling Industry Zone, No. 5 china Author: keswick, Ontario Computer Fraud: WWW.SUPER-CELL.COM Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
super 8 motels Dumped place worse crack house in phoenix Arizona phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix , Arizona Motels: super 8 motels phoenix , Arizona

Aug 22 2014
FTS Medical Equipment Headquarters & Warehouse104 24 Stockholm Sweden FTS Medical Equipment Stockholm Nationwide Author: New York, New York Medical Supplies: FTS Medical Equipment Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Don McClain - Peak Property Investors Don McClain is a guest on REAL ESTATE POWER HOUR hosted by DANNY WEBBER tonight @ 7:00pm KJCE 1370 AM Austin, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Investment Brokers: Don McClain Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Advanced marketing group Amg-support@wi.rr.com mailingbrochure. Com They charged me $24 and told me I get a mailing package of brochures , in 7 business days. Nationwide
Author: Pasadena, Texas Internet Fraud: Advanced marketing group Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Pizzahut I was schedule to work three hours n only work an hour or two they send me home early stating that they have no hours to give but the new hirea getting more hours then me.. was schedule to be at work one day at six but got a text sayin to be in at eight n i was only two mins late n they send me home.. new hires that dont work hard gets more hours n more pay than the old workers.. plua the boss goes on deliveries when we have drivers there he make a tips n i dont think thata fair bartow Florida Author: Bartow, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: pizza hut bartow, Florida

Aug 20 2014
One Hour Loan Pay day not sure was for a loan Please Do Not send a money Pak Illinois Chicago Author: garner , North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: One Hour Loan Pay day Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Dr Rick Munter Rick the Ripoff Munter Jericho NY I wanted veneers for my teeth....Dr. Munter talked me into a 2 hour Gum Procedure for $1,500 then hit me with a Bill for $10,800 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT...Now I don't mind $1,500 give or take $100 but $1500 give or take $10 Thousand...Come on Man Jericho New York Author: Bayville, New York Dental Services: Dr Rick Munter Jericho, New York

Aug 18 2014
24 7 Services AKA 24 7 Locksmith Services This sham company sends shady predators to your home to profile and rob you Internet Author: Santa Clara, California Locksmiths: 24 7 Services Internet

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 16 2014
24 Hour Fitness Bait and switch...they call it a family member add on to your membership, but call it a separate membership and keep charging your card without any notification after you cancel your membership. Lancaster California Author: Littlerock, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Lancaster, California

Aug 16 2014
Absolute Green Coffee Extract & Super Garcinia Cabogia Aboslute Coffee Cleanse, Super Garciana Cambogia, weight loss, free bottle, pay only shipping $4.95 Internet
Author: Lake Wales, Florida Weightloss Programs: Absolute Green Coffee Extract & Super Garcinia Cabogia Internet

Aug 15 2014
franklin county jail in columbus ohio/workhouse Workhouse They dont give us no recreation. were locked in our tanks 24 hours with no recreation when we should get 1 hour a day. our visits are only 15 mins long. they dont wash our laundry we wash our whites in the shower columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Media: franklin county jail in columbus ohio/workhouse columbus , Ohio

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: http://www.slimmeryougarciniacambogia.org/?page_id=24#sthash.cMjJESje.dpuf Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 12 2014
Ratcet Info Tech logmein123 I thought I was calling HP for issues with my printer the woman on the other end told me she would help me et it corrected. She then told me to go to a website logmein123 and enter a code which she gave me. She then had access to my computer and told me there was a lot of unwanted stuff on my computer and even if I was to buy a new printer it wouldn't work unless I have this fixed. She started @ $99.99 and I told her I couldn't pay that and then she sid she would do it for 59.99 I was scared and then she had me enter my credit card info and then she said they would fix the computer then fix the printer. After about an hour with ten on my computer which they told me I would be speaking to someone throughout the session they hung up on me. I wrote to them on the computer and said if you don't cll me now I will call the BBB They then called me back and then asked again for the error code on my printer and told me that it couldn't be fixed and that I should buy a new printer What a scam!!! Now Im afraid they have my personal info Internet Author: patchogue, New York Internet Fraud: Ratcet Info Tech Internet

Aug 12 2014
American Super Pages Billed for Web listing never ordered San Diego California Author: Germantown, Maryland Websites: American Super Pages San Diego, California

Aug 11 2014
one hour loan they scam me out of 280 for a loan i never got Internet Author: dutton, Alabama Cash Services: one hour loan Internet

Aug 11 2014
Wells Fargo credit card super checks Nationwide Author: waller, Texas Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide