24 HOUR SUPER SPORT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 24 HOUR SUPER SPORT
There may be more specific results for "24 HOUR SUPER SPORT"
For more specific results for "24 HOUR SUPER SPORT"
Showing 1-25 of 5,540 Found Reports For more specific results for "24 HOUR SUPER SPORT"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Men on the move Stay away from this company !!! I worked there as a mover and the owner John hires illegal aliens and cheats them out of overtime and even takes a percentage of tip money if it's left on a credit card. He expects his workers to do 18 hour moving jobs and return to work the next day with no sleep. Would you trust all your most valuable possessions to be moved with a crew that is dog tired. He only cares about the almighty dollar and has no respect for his workers stay away!!!!! Floral park New York Author: Flushing, New York Moving Companies: Men on the move Floral park, New York

Jul 20 2017

Jul 18 2017
Club Newport Celebration Worse than super glue--you're stuck for life. High pressure, manipulative sales presentation. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alaska Resorts: Club Newport Celebration Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Super express car wash Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Banks: Super express car wash Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 15 2017
Fed Ex Contacted me twice about a job by phone. I called back both times within 24 hrs. Maple Grove Minnesota Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Attorneys General: Fed Ex Maple Grove,

Jul 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Is scamming consumers. Hiding 24 month contract behind promotions Verizon scam, deceptive, sneaky, consumer fraud. Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 12 2017
The Cheesecake Factory Female manager Rude ,over priced ,happy hour sign was deceitful Danbury Connecticut Author: Middlebury, Connecticut Restaurants: The Cheesecake Factory Connecticut

Jul 12 2017
Psychic Readings by Valentina Zelda stated that she could make my boyfriend come back home in 1 hour. She took $2500 from me with no results. Miami Internet Author: Darlington, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Valentina Internet

Jul 12 2017
Santo Sport Store Santo Sports Total ripoff and waste of money Chicago Ridge Illinois
Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Clothing Stores: Santo Sport Store Chicago Ridge, Illinois

Jul 11 2017
Super Cuts Company which supports Racism Springfield Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Hair Salons: Super Cuts Springfield, Oregon

Jul 11 2017
24 Hour Virtual MD, Steven Goldberg, Sonia Russell, Robin Darnell Fraudulent company, fraudulent practices. Steven Goldberg convicted felon. Non-payment for MD services BOCA RATON Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: 24 Hour Virtual MD BOCA RATON, Florida

Jul 11 2017
Priority Legal Services Graham KlineUnited Merchant Asset Received a call from Graham Kline stating he was from Priority Legal Services and that he has a summons in hand. That they were going to come out to my home or place of work within 24 to 48 hours to serve me. Not sure search says Ny Internet, Natio Author: Redding , California Legal Process Servers: Priority Legal Services Internet

Jul 10 2017
Paul Anderson Case File : FGNI-98524L6 Court House Address- -United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10056. Lawsuit Cost - $4860.65 (Including Attorney Fee/Court Fee/All Taxes) Last month to File Lawsuit - May 2017 Attorney Name- Paul Smith (Sr. Attorney in New York Courthouse). Case Type- Fraudulent Case(FC/SC) Total Amount - $900.00. Settlement Amount - $900.00 Email back us on: Attorneyjasonsmith@accountdepartments.com Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. New York New York Author: Harrisburg, South Dakota Attorney Generals: Paul Anderson New York, New York

Jul 10 2017
Confederate Super Store Vision Marketing, Prime Patriot Their Vision to steal money Conroe Texas Author: Corinth, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Super Store Conroe, Texas

Jul 09 2017
iCDC college ICDC college I was sign up for a diploma in accountancy with the promise I was going to get a job making $15 per hour if i signed up with ICDC college which never happened. They signed some student loans which filed on my behalf. This happened in 2008 and Til this moment I never found a job with their diploma... they took like $7000 and left me a stedent debt with AES which keep harassing me for the debtLos Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Social Services: iCDC college Los Angeles , California

Jul 08 2017
Plumbing 911 $520.00 an hour Leeds Alabama Author: PELL CITY, Alabama Maintenance Companies: Plumbing 911 Leeds, Alabama

Jul 07 2017
Kristina Wilds Unknown Within 24 hrs. of receiving the book Shepherds Diet & having paid $57, McHenry Illinois Author: Conway, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Kristina Wilds McHenry, Illinois

Jul 06 2017
Lumela and alucia skin cream, Luna skin Ordered 6/10/17 for 14 day trial received on 6/16/17, started using it , used for 4 days, checked banking acct and I was charged on 6/24/17 over $188, not over 14 days yet, they counted the day I ordered. I sent back 6/26/17, would respond or credit my acct., said I didn't return in 14 days. No where is it stated that 14 days begins when ordered or how much. Very disappointing and expensive. Couldn't use product, very misleading. Los Angeles California and internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Skin Care: Lumela and alucia skin cream Internet

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet

Jun 30 2017
24 hour field services- Chris Dorpat, Chris Dorpat, Joe Dorpat Fraud; Breech of contract maple grove Minnesota Author: cannon falls, Minnesota Property Management: 24 hour field services- Chris Dorpat maplr grove, Minnesota

23, Report #1382063

Jun 29 2017
Super Llantas Installed 4 new tires, now car vibrates on highway Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Super Llantas Phoenix, Arizona

24, Report #1382038

Jun 29 2017
Jetcounsel.com Asked my question & the answer I got back was as if the lawyer didn't understand what I asked! Was not happy at all. I paid the $5 which was supposed to be immediately refunded...nope! They sucked another $29 out of my account less than 24 hrs later. An Total Scam Artists Internet Author: Oregon City, Oregon Lawyers: Jetcounsel.com Internet

Jun 26 2017
Vision Marketing Prime Patriot,Confederate super stores, They are charging my Debit card $ 19:97 and I have not ordered nothing from these companies. They are causing me to be in over draft every month I have tried to call them but get no answer. Please can you do something? Spring Texas Author: Sparta, North Carolina Sales People: Vision Marketing Spring, Texas