Your Search | 24 hour fitness

Feb 07 2016
https://www.donnaplay.com Free 5 day trial, requires credit card to. register. Assured no charges. Was member for 1 hour, 2 charges made against card. Miami Florida Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Video Stores: https://www.donnaplay.com Miami, Florida

Feb 04 2016
David Ogron Ogie, Jim Sylvia, Holly Watson Shake it off Fitness Laguna Beach Nationwide
Author: tacoma, Washington Home HealthCare: David Ogron Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
24/7 Locksmith Services aka United Locksmith Services Charged for emergency lockout service, when I wasn't locked out and made an appointment 5 days earlier. Scam Internet Companies Working Together Internet Author: Annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: 24/7 Locksmith Services Internet

Feb 03 2016
Cash USA Michael Martin Cash Usa Michael Martin said I have outstanding amount of 875,75. Docket # EVR-38924 with Cash USA. Case #CF-MA-595232. IF I failed to respond 24 hours or they'll take it to court. They said they'll contact my current employer to garnish from my wages. I have seen this kind of report before...don't believe them!!! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Blanding, Utah Cash Services: Cash USA Los Angeles, California

Feb 02 2016
Hourglass Gang Nicky Rae aka. Tashari I ordered the bang belt (fitness belt) from Nicky Rae's company called Hourglass Gang. I found them on instagram by the username of @bangingloser . Florida Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Hourglass Gang Internet

Feb 02 2016
nat gun owner assc I ordered my flashlight in mid Dec. It arrived 1/24/16. It will come on and there is no charger. Saint Charles Misouri Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: nat gun owner assc Internet

Jan 31 2016
fitness dynamics Greg Lara is a bully and can not be trusted! Racho Santa Margaritta California Author: clarence, New York Health Spas: fitness dynamics Racho Santa Margaritta, California

Jan 29 2016
LuminessAir We ordered the product, cancelled it within 1 hour after ordering and they sent the product anyway. we returned the product and had to pay fedex shipping. they reinbursed use for the product but not the shipping. Now when we try to email we can't get through on the returns department. Author: Stephentown, New York Beauty Salons: LuminessAir

Jan 29 2016
cfk*peoplefinder I canceled .99 cent special withen 24 hours in sept 2015 but was charged $24.95 until ja.2016 Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: cfk*peoplefinder Internet

Jan 29 2016
Sutton psychic She promised me that if I paid her in cash she would bring my lover back with in an hour I was vulnerable and in a bad place in believed her afterward she wanted additional $5000 in cash she's a fraud she tell me if I wasn't happy I will get my money back and now she does not answer my phone calls New York New York Author: New York , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Dutton NY

Jan 28 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hours memberships scam!!! SAN FRANCISCO/ walnut creek Nationwide Author: Walnut creek, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Dermajeun prolevis I ordered these 2 products for the cost of shipping and handling $5.95 each. After researching about these products I found they do not work. I set out to call them on dayour 7, but they never answered and kept me on hold for more than 1 hour. And counting. Utah
Author: Jersey city, New Jersey Medical Laboratories: Dermajeun Internet

Jan 27 2016
NikeRosheRunOnline.com They refuse to send the shoes I ordered. I paid for them. They continue to tell me they will be shipped. They were ordered on Dec. 24 and paid for by my debit card. NikeRosheRunOnline.com Internet Author: Duluth, Minnesota Clothing Stores: NikeRosheRunOnline.com Internet

Jan 27 2016
Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Did not send product I ordered and will not respond to me Los Angeles California Author: Tangerine, Florida Fitness Consultants: Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Los Angeles, California

Jan 26 2016
24 hour Fitness Pushing out Lifetime Members by closing Sport and Active Gyms San Bernardino Nationwide Author: Grand Terrace, California Health Spas: 24 hour Fitness Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
24-7 in touch, Clearwater, FL A scam staffing company! Clearwater Florida Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Employment Services: 24-7 in touch, Clearwater, FL Clearwater, Florida

Jan 25 2016
security fitness This company located 236 park Avenue Plainfield NJ. Is a scam promises you a job. Before they tell you the job where you be place they want you go fill out the application take a drug test pay 100 for the background check drug test uniform the place Is u SCAMMERS 236 park Ave Plainfield NJ Nationwide lies Author: NJ, New Jersey Security Services: security fitness Nationwide

Jan 24 2016
Metro Athletic Club PRO Fitness Charged me, Not a member, called me, I won free membership. NOT FREE. Hidden Fees lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Metro Athletic Club lafayette , Indiana

19, Report #1282056

Jan 24 2016
Reginald White Coach and Fitness Instructor of the New Life Fitness Fort Washington Maryland This man advertised a NFL football trip with hotel accomodations and airfare for 1000 per person I paid $2000 for my husband and myself and we didn't receive the tickets or a refund this event was suppose to take place Jan. 3rd. 2016 Fort Washington Maryland
Author: Monroe , Virginia Sports Facilities: Reginald White Fort Washington, Maryland

20, Report #1281985

Jan 24 2016
Atomic Boxing Atomic fitness systems Lied; misrepresented; deceived San Pedro California Author: San Pedro, California Weightloss Programs: Atomic Boxing San Pedro, California

21, Report #1281919

Jan 23 2016
Ngoa G700 Flashlights I ordered 2 G700 Flashlights on 12-24-15 and have not received any Flashlights and it has been a month. The last time I called them they hung up on me. Saint Charles Mo. Internet Author: Irrigon, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Ngoa G700 Flashlights Internet

Jan 22 2016
Elite Martial Arts Elite MMA Great instructors, deceptive payment structure Houston Texas Author: Other Fitness Consultants: Elite Martial Arts Houston, Texas

Jan 22 2016
Savage Life Fitness Sacramento Defaulted on Payments for gym equipment Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: Savage Life Fitness Sacramento Sacramento, California

Jan 21 2016
24 Hour Fitness Reneging on Promotional Lifetime Rate Round Rock Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
DSI Fitness Joel Babcock404-822-4663 Fitness Equipment sales Atlanta Internet Georgia Author: BROOKHAVEN, Georgia Fitness Consultants: DSI Fitness Internet