24 HOUR FITNESS ROUND ROCK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 24 Hour Fitness Round Rock
There may be more specific results for "24 Hour Fitness Round Rock"
For more specific results for "24 Hour Fitness Round Rock"
Showing 1-25 of 12,624 Found Reports For more specific results for "24 Hour Fitness Round Rock"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
at&t direct tv over charged me, false advertisement little rock arkansas Author: little rock, Arkansas Cable TV: at&t direct tv Internet

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 21 2017
Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Intoxalock DESTROYED my Mercedes Lauderhill Florida
 ***UPDATE**** 05/24/17 @ 6:54Pm Author: Lauderdale Lakes, Florida Auto Repair Service: Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Lauderhill, Florida

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 18 2017
Luxurious Skin, AKA: Forskolin and GreenAdv SCAM ALERT!!!!! CUSTOMERS BE WARY!!!!! FRADULENT INTENT!!! Rock Hill SC Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

May 18 2017
Delia du Plessis, Cupcakes and Caviar, 24 Carat Weddings and Events Fraud, Scam Artist, Liar Los Angeles California Author: Northridge, California Event Planners & Sites: Delia du Plessis Nationwide

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
24 Hour Fitness STEALS from CANCELLED accounts. REFUSES to refund more than 2 months of stolen money. Portland, Or Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

May 17 2017
itechdeals.com itechdeals Bought new jawbone fitness tracker, received dead on arrival, did not issue credit or replacement LAKEWOOD, New Jersey 08701 Internet Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: itechdeals.com Internet

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona

May 15 2017
grand celebration cruise Rip off reports on this cruise line are true, Mar 24 2017 Riviera Beach Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Sales People: grand celebration cruise Riviera Beach , Florida

May 15 2017
Estes Express Lines, Estes Shipping, On 4 /24/2017 I shipped a order from Walmart liquidation company of new electronics 323 items. Richmond, Virginia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Shipping Companies: Estes Express Lines Richmond, , Virginia

May 15 2017
Energix Martial Arts and Fitness Eliza Anderson aka Rica The Discriminating Unprofessional Bully Gym Chatsworth California
I wish Energix well. Author: Canoga Park, California Alternative Health: Energix Martial Arts and Fitness Chatsworth , California

May 14 2017
wal mart cantrell tire and lube oil change not properly done all oil leaked out and no seal on filter.ruin my mothers day little rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: wal mart cantrell tire and lube little rock, Arkansas

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 12 2017
Mountainside Fitness Danielle at Mountain Side Fitness Peoria, AZ location on Happy Valley RD. made the decision that I should loose personal training sessions that were paid for in advance.  Peoria Arizona Manager Danielle Jarrett Author: Surprise, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Mountainside Fitness Peoria, Arizona

May 11 2017
Skin Fitness Skin Fitness Therapy Company Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Skin Care: Skin Fitness Las Vegas ,

May 11 2017
FA FINDERS PLANTATION Florida LEVI CAREERS BEWARE! PAID 8 DOLLARS AN HOUR NEVER PAID PLACEMENT FEE Plantation Florida
Author: Plantation, Florida Telemarketing Companies: FA FINDERS PLANTATION FL Plantation, Florida

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 11 2017
Planet fitness East wareham Massachusetts Author: wareham, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Planet fitness East wareham, Massachusetts

May 11 2017
PMF*Fitness Products Diet Supplements-SEC I paid approx $8 for 2 products for pain relief. within on week a new charge of $79.99 Came out of my checking acct. Las Vegas Nevada Author: PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: PMF*Fitness Products Las Vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
Brandon Moving & Storage Brandon Moving & Storage Agent for Bekins Vanlines Bait and Switch by Brandon Moving North Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Moving Companies: Brandon Moving & Storage North Little Rock, Arkansas

May 10 2017
TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ TILTON FITNESS CLUB I am in a month to month i call for cancelation they say need 30day in advance so i call in advance the insist to deduct 2 quaterly payments more so they deduct 3 payment before they can cancel.  ,.. EGG HARBOR Ttownship New Jersey Author: PLASANTVILLE, New Jersey Health Spas: TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ EGG HARBOR Ttownship, New Jersey

May 10 2017
Rau Builders LLC Raymond Rau, Ray Rau, Barndominiums SCAM ARTIST AND CON-ARTIST OF A BUILDER--WILL ROB YOU BLIND IF YOU LET HIM. DON'T EVER USE RAU BUILDERS UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW MONEY OUT THE WINDOW FOR NOTHING New Braunfels, The woodlands, Spring Texas Author: Round rock , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Rau Builders LLC Internet

May 09 2017
Houston Eye Associates Dr. Mary Morales, OD dilated my eyes and then I sat in a EMPTY lobby (no other patients) for an hour waiting on her to finish up what took her about 2 minutes. Pearland Texas Author: Manvel, Texas Opticians: Houston Eye Associates Pearland, Texas