Your Search | 24 hour fitness round rock

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
The Alaska Club West The Alaska Club Contract Ploy and Accepting illegal credit card transactions Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Family Services: Fitness Consultants: The Alaska Club West Anchorage, Alaska

Jun 27 2016
mts truck repair service 24 hour truck and tire repair service scam, want money code up front, don't show up for any type of service on your trailer or truck raleigh nc Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: mts truck repair service Internet

Jun 26 2016
coachmaxstores.com Chen JinzhongCheng Mei Feng No 24 LaneChenXiangQuPuTianShi Fujian 351100 FAKE COACH Purses and only sent 2 of the 5 items. Stole 453.00 China Internet Author: Cowtown, California Specialty Stores: coachmaxstores.com Internet

Jun 22 2016
916 658-1634 Membership Fraud Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour Fitness California

Jun 22 2016
Bricks4kidz Franchise #435 Bricks4Kidz franchise (franchise #435 ran by Lily Skop) does is underwhelming. Legos were simply strewn on the floor of a smelly gym. There was zero personality out of the teacher. I got the feeling that this job was a bother. This Camp was nothing more than expensive daycare. Aurora, Parker, Centennial & Castle Rock, CO Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Camps & Campgrounds: Bricks4kidz Internet

Jun 21 2016
Walmart, Inc I was sent a check in the amount of $2926.22 with a letter stating I had been chosen as a consumer service evaluator. The letter stated that I should deposit check into my account and withdraw all but $500.00 to complete two training survey assignments. I would need to complete these assignments within 24 hours after generating each from website address provided (coordinator@productsqualitiesview.com. i was to make sure I emailed my reports and any receipts to same email. It was signed by Elliot M. Johnson, Director of Operations. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Walmart, Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 21 2016
Quick Pick Locksmith 24/7 Loyal Sevice Misleading advertising on price and service time. Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Locksmiths: Quick Pick Locksmith Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Firestone unnecessary repairs refuse warranty Round Rock Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto Repair Service: Firestone Round Rock, Texas

10, Report #1312013

Jun 17 2016
Greg Sundem MedCare Finance, Mesa Pharmacy, Praxsyn Greg Sundem is a con man Castle Rock Colorado
Author: Bozeman, Montana Business Consultants: Greg Sundem Castle Rock, Colorado

11, Report #1311961

Jun 17 2016
Grass4Sale Worst Company Ever! New Branfuels Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Landscaping: Grass4Sale Internet

Jun 16 2016
Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. Spinning, Spin, Spin Fitness, Peak Pilates, CrossCore, Bodyblade, Resist-A-Blade, and KettleBell Concepts Mad Dogg Athletics Cunningly Deceptive Using Lack of Clarity with their shipping and handling tactics Venice California Author: Bellflower, California Sporting Goods: Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. Venice, California

Jun 16 2016
Rock Solid Internet Maverick Internet, Not Accountable & Super Slow Speeds Trying to Fire me as a customer because they can't deliver, customer service and service is BAD castroville Texas
Author: Bandera, Texas Internet: Rock Solid Internet castroville, Texas

Jun 15 2016
Fitness 19 Danville CA Sold me on the Free childcare & got rid of it 4 weeks later would not refund sign up fees. I require child care to go Danville California Author: San Ramon, California Sales People: Fitness 19 Danville CA Danville, California

Jun 15 2016
blast fitness/ abc financial overcharging after cancelling west allis Wisconsin ABC Financial Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Alternative Health: blast fitness/ abc financial west allis, Wisconsin

Jun 15 2016
Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York Corporate Office - Astoria location They are taking money from your account even after you cancel membership New York New York Author: Astoria, New York Health Spas: Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York New York, New York

Jun 15 2016
Wellbridge Fitness Flatirons Athletic Club They continued charging me after I canceled. I canceled in person (which I shouldn't have to do). Boulder Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Health Spas: Wellbridge Fitness Boulder, Colorado

Jun 15 2016
Club Sunset or Sunset World I received a phonecall that i have been selected to go for a trip in cancun mexico with accommodations. They are really good at their words. After several phonecalls, i agreed to go. When i was in cancun mexico, i did not know that there will be a long hour talk to buy a time share or vacation package. I did not say yes. But they woul not let you go in the said room unless you say yes to the agreement. They wanted to get my credit card at once to get my down payment. The rest os history. I maxed out my credit card. They don't want to cancel my membership even if i wrote them and pleaded.  Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico To Resolve the Situation Author: Calgary, Timeshare Rentals: Club Sunset or Sunset World Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico,

Jun 15 2016
Geeks Technical Support I allowed a pop up claiming a one time fix for free for my laptop from a window claiming it was from avg Internet Author: Rock Springs, Wyoming Computer Programmers: Geeks Technical Support Internet

Jun 14 2016
nikeoutlet.name I ordered shoes from the company and did not receive them. I emailed the customer service reps and the owner. At first the told me my shoes were on its way. I received two tracking numbers for the same shoes which neither number worked. I kept emailing then all my emails started to go unanswered. A month passed then two months passed I'm on month three and now I know that I will not receive my shoes or get my money back. Terrible site and store. It says 24/7 customer service but so not true! Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Department & Outlet Stores: nikeoutlet.name Internet

Jun 14 2016
24 hour fitness possible altered contract by 24 hour fitness carlsbad, california Nationwide Author: san jose, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
DC National Parks Services Rocky Newton and Mohammed Saraira tried to arrest a Service Disabled Veteran Business Owner on false weapons charges in Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Rock Creek, Dist of Columbia Government Corruption: DC National Parks Services Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Jun 14 2016
DIAMOND DEPARTURES Totally ripped us off of close to $3000 Rock Hill South Carolina Author: MATTHEWS, North Carolina Travel Services: DIAMOND DEPARTURES Rock Hill, South Carolina

Jun 13 2016
prolocksmith 24/7 locksmith advertised $15 and charged $160 for 1 minute job Nationwide Author: Tacoma , Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: prolocksmith Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Quoted total charge $50, but wanted $100 & didn't even change my lock! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: 24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Internet