24 HOUR FITNESS ROUND ROCK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 24 Hour Fitness Round Rock
There may be more specific results for "24 Hour Fitness Round Rock"
For more specific results for "24 Hour Fitness Round Rock"
Showing 1-25 of 12,731 Found Reports For more specific results for "24 Hour Fitness Round Rock"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Men on the move Stay away from this company !!! I worked there as a mover and the owner John hires illegal aliens and cheats them out of overtime and even takes a percentage of tip money if it's left on a credit card. He expects his workers to do 18 hour moving jobs and return to work the next day with no sleep. Would you trust all your most valuable possessions to be moved with a crew that is dog tired. He only cares about the almighty dollar and has no respect for his workers stay away!!!!! Floral park New York Author: Flushing, New York Moving Companies: Men on the move Floral park, New York

Jul 21 2017
DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Crystal Springs water DS Services Sparkletts and Alhambra Water Sierra Springs, Belmont Springs Kentwood Springs Mount Olympus Deep Rock Water WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET, STAY AWAY. THEY DONT CARE Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Tacoma, Washington Bottled Water Delivery: DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 20 2017
Miles Shumliak WANDERLUST WEEKLY & Denise Wanderlust Weekly Scamming Yoga, Pilates Fitness Businesses with fake features and $60 non existent promotions! Internet
Author: Other Advertising / Deceptive: Mies Shumliak WANDERLUST WEEKLY Internet

Jul 19 2017
Steve Landers kia Pj crawford , Mark Mackey I'm not helping you with nothing don't call this phone back or this company back trying to get information about the vehicle Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Steve Landers kia Little Rock, Arkansas

Jul 19 2017
Excell Fitness McMinnville OR Deceptive contract McMinnville Oregon Author: McMinnville, Oregon Health Clubs & Gyms: Excell Fitness McMinnville OR McMinnville, Oregon

Jul 19 2017
Sijtze Annema Rippoff!!!! Heavy Rock music Sold cds but did not send them Wijnandsrade Internet Author: Miami, Florida Dance Clubs: Sijtze Annema Rippoff!!!! Heavy Rock music Internet

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 17 2017
mineral simplicity A $ 4.96 trial I cancelled as soon as I ordered because I saw that I would be charged 89.95 withing 14 days. I was sent the product anyway. I called and was told I have no idea about your cancellation, if you return it you will have to pay shipping or you will get charged the full amount!  Harrisburg, PA PA Author: castle rock, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: mineral simplicity Internet

Jul 15 2017
Skyline Estimating Skyline Consultants, Inc.Skyline Estimating, Inc. Contractors beware. False promotional offer. Horribly inaccurate estimates. Refusal to refund. Don't use these guys Round Rock Texas Author: Moscow, Idaho Building Services: Skyline Estimating Round Rock, Texas

Jul 15 2017
Fed Ex Contacted me twice about a job by phone. I called back both times within 24 hrs. Maple Grove Minnesota Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Attorneys General: Fed Ex Maple Grove,

Jul 15 2017
AM PM ARCO GAS STATION/STORE Corner of Victoria & Rock Blvd Gas pumps inaccurate Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: AM PM ARCO GAS STATION/STORE Sparks, Nevada

Jul 15 2017
Gary Romano Caradio Romano fitness and health supplements PLEASE BEWARE OF GARY ROMANO FROM CONROE TX Conroe Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Romano Conroe , Texas

Jul 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Is scamming consumers. Hiding 24 month contract behind promotions Verizon scam, deceptive, sneaky, consumer fraud. Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
TxTag Txtag fees scam Austin Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Local Transportation: TxTag Austin, Texas

Jul 13 2017
PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX ASSISTANT MANAGER ROMEO FROM PLANET FITNESS IN MOON VALLEY PHOENIX IS A SCAM ARTIST phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX phoenix, Arizona

Jul 13 2017
Cardmember Service they sent me a Bogus check for 1,650.11 Fargo North Dakota Author: Flat Rock, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Cardmember Service Fargo, Nevada

Jul 12 2017
Greenbrier International Inc Got a puzzle by John Chris Waldron beautiful pwild run John crisp 350 pieces round jigsaw puzzle three pieces were missing worked over 2 weeks on the puzzle find this a rip off Chesapeake Virginia Author: Colonial beach, Virginia Boat Brokers: Greenbrier International Inc Chesapeake , Virginia

Jul 12 2017
The Cheesecake Factory Female manager Rude ,over priced ,happy hour sign was deceitful Danbury Connecticut Author: Middlebury, Connecticut Restaurants: The Cheesecake Factory Connecticut

Jul 12 2017
Psychic Readings by Valentina Zelda stated that she could make my boyfriend come back home in 1 hour. She took $2500 from me with no results. Miami Internet Author: Darlington, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Valentina Internet

Jul 12 2017
Monique CaseyKing False advertising.Had me motivated and broke me down. Easy pay.com Internet
Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Cash Services: Monique CaseyKing Internet

Jul 11 2017
24 Hour Virtual MD, Steven Goldberg, Sonia Russell, Robin Darnell Fraudulent company, fraudulent practices. Steven Goldberg convicted felon. Non-payment for MD services BOCA RATON Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: 24 Hour Virtual MD BOCA RATON, Florida