Your Search | 24 hour pure fitness

Oct 05 2015
Fitness Evolution Cancelation process is a SCAM San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution San Jose, California

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Trains Personal Training Anthony Train Fountain Inconsistent Service, Constant Cancellations, No Communication, Untruthful, Unethical Refund Policy Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Fitness Consultants: Trains Personal Training Spokane, Washington

Sep 30 2015
Life Protect 24/7 I feel this company could be scamming me,i need to deactivate my accnt.but i cant get intouch with the company Virginia BEACH Virginia
Author: Weedsport, New York Emergency Services: Life Protect 24/7 Virginia BEACH, Virginia

Sep 30 2015
PURE GARCINIA PRO charged me for three bottles and the $4.95 total of $223.17 product didn't work TAMPA Florida Author: geneva, Ohio Weightloss Programs: PURE GARCINIA PRO TAMPA, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Jennifer Johnson Author: Roseville, California Health Spas: LIFE TIME ATHLETIC Internet

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Dodge HWY 290 Sent me a voucher for $1000 additional for my trade if I purchased a vehicle before Sept. 30. I purhcased a vehicle Sept. 24. When I presented the voucher they refused to honor it telling me they didn't make any money on the deal. Sales manager refused and my complaint went nowhere. Cannot get anyone from management to respond. Houston Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Auto Dealers: Northwest Dodge Houston, Texas

Sep 29 2015
24 Hour Fitness Lifetime membership breach of contract - They increased their fee when you have paid premium so that you can pay a flat fee for the yearly fee for life. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: La Puente, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Premier Fitness of Springfield Ohio Work for no pay, and drugged out manager! Springfield Ohio Author: Springfield, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Premier Fitness of Springfield Ohio Internet

Sep 27 2015
Burger King Newark ny No 24 hr a day lunch menu Newark ny 14513 New York Boo h*o Author: stanley, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Burger King Newark ny

Sep 24 2015
Around the Clock Fitness Fort Myers Unsafe, robbery, grand theft auto, negligence, no response from management or cooperation with law enforcement Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Health Spas: Around the Clock Fitness Fort Myers Fort Myers, Florida

Sep 23 2015
LA FItness Wife paid thousands to get out of contract Burien Washington Author: Burien, Washington Health Spas: LA FItness Burien, Washington

Sep 23 2015
Garcinia Lean 5x Trim 600 was told I had a 30 day trial - Received product on 8/27 - was shipped on 8/24 - Tried to get refund on 9/23 and was told that the 30 day period started day of the order. No one told me that! chandler Arizona
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER Author: Evansville, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Lean chandler, Arizona

Sep 23 2015
Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada Said I was getting a free trail for $4.95, then less 7 days later charged me $79.95, when you try to cancel you can not get through, once you do they will not return money. Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nv Internet

Sep 23 2015
Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Dr. Scola UNGENUINE, UNETHICAL, THEIVES Kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Kendall, Florida

Sep 23 2015
Nutra Life Aka. Garcinia Slim, Pure Detox Slim Misleading, Uninformative, Shady, Free Trial Offer Lie, Big Company Bully!!!! Internet Author: Texas Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Internet

Sep 22 2015
Synergy Fitness Synergy Fitness Astoria Never canceled my membership and kept attempting to charge an old card. Then without any attempt to contact me, tried to charge me 7 times 7 months later and sent me to collection. Astoria New York Author: East williston, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Synergy Fitness Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
12:53 PM Cabinets Direct RTAFrank Lamark Natasha Mc Carthy Ordered cabinets for customer. Paid. Customer cancelled due to suspcious rip offs posted. They were notified Aug 24, 2015 promised in 10 business days, Sept 8 they said check mailed out today. As of 9/22/15 no check. Now email return undeliverable and website redirects to an innocent company Elk Grove Village Internet, IL Rta cabinets direct aka world craft cabinetry has not sent check as promised Author: Deltona, Florida Kitchens: Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
Christine M. Lalley Christine Mary Brown, Christine Mary Moyer, Christine Mary Donnelly, Christine Mary Bozeman, Christine Mary Maxwell... Beware Christine M. Lalley, who has married many taken cars, houses and money, and split... , Internet
Christine Lalley Back at Work in St. Petersburg Author: Tampa, Florida Ex-Wives: Christine M. Lalley Internet

Sep 17 2015
Garcinia Cambogia Pure select I purchased a trial dose of Pure select and Vital cleanse on trying to get a return number i got no response to letters and emails.I sent the products back to Henderson U S A still getting no response . In August i was charged a further $136.58 with no correspondencTo me this is Fraud Henderson N V U S A Nationwide Author: Waimate, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia Pure select Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Golds Gym loveland, co Scam for trial use. Snotty sales staff. Loveland Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Fitness Consultants: Golds Gym loveland, co Loveland, Colorado

Sep 17 2015
Danny Gordon Ace cash This individual has harassed me with 3 emails within 24 hours claiming that I owe $965.76 stating it was deposited into my bank account which is not true. He is threatening to seize my bank account Internet Author: Elkins park, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Danny Gordon Internet

Sep 17 2015
CORE Advisory Group Told they could stop eviction in Virginia, No lawyer showed up! I got 10 days to vacate a home I lived in for 24 years.... Dana point, Irvine, Socal Cal Califoria/Orem Utah Nationwide Company's Response to Complainant George Gould Author: Stafford, Virginia Legal Services: CORE Advisory Group Nationwide