Your Search | 24 protect plus

STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT pay or go to court washington District of Columbia
Author: nome, Alaska Collection Agencies: STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT washing, Dist of Columbia

Oct 09 2015
Blue Aspen Plastic Surgery Debora Ma (Butcher) Worst plastic Surgeon Ever, Worst cosmetic surgeon ever, unskilled medical joke, no patients-stalker-removes reviews, liar, settles out of court Internet
The truth Author: , Liars: Blue Aspen Plastic Surgery Internet

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
24-7 Ride Horrible service. Tustin California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Limousine Services: 24-7 Ride Tustin, California

Oct 08 2015
Commerce Rocket was going good for 1 yr to almost the date then my website went down and called 10 times for 1 month and sent emails and nothing the phone said leave your name and we will get back to you and nothing the email would give you a tickett number and said we will get back to you within 24 hours and nothing.  Utah I Think Author: North Bend, Washington Internet Fraud: Commerce Rocket Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Protect-a-Bed Did not honor warranty!!! Wheeling Illinois Author: Lexington , Texas Mattress Stores: Protect a Bed Wheeling, Illinois

Oct 07 2015
A PLUS AUTO CENTER A+ aUTO CENTERA + AUTO CENTER FRAUD LEMON CAR COLTON California False data? Yes or no. Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealers: A PLUS AUTO CENTER COLTON, California

Oct 06 2015
Protect Your Home, Defender Security, ADT DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - I am starting to think I have been scammed by a company who is supposed to protect my home!!!!! Nationwide Author: Belle Plaine, Minnesota Security Services: Protect Your Home, Defender Security, ADT Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Pretended I had a blown head gasket Kissimmee Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 05 2015

Oct 04 2015
Newport Marketing LLC Newport Travel, Newport Travel Package, Incentive Travel Plus, newport SCAMMERS, FRAUD, FAKE LIARS, OVERCHARGING, DEMAND OF FULL REFUND NOT COMPLETE NOT SATISFIED WITH ANY OF THEIR SERVICES. Sunny Isles Beach Florida Author: Douglasville, Georgia Travel Services: Newport Marketing LLC Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Oct 04 2015
Atlanta Auto Plus, Yousef Seha Atlanta Auto Plus Sold Me A Bad Car Loganville Georgia Reply To Jim Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auto Plus Loganville, Georgia

Oct 03 2015
Stereo USA Plus AKA: Jason and AKA: Middle Eastern male adult. VERY BAD ,SLOPPY TINT JOB, AIR BUBBLES AND SMEARS EXCUSES ,NOT EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Covina California Author: Cypres, California Car Stereos & Alarms: Stereo USA Plus Covina, California

Sep 30 2015
Life Protect 24/7 I feel this company could be scamming me,i need to deactivate my accnt.but i cant get intouch with the company Virginia BEACH Virginia
Author: Weedsport, New York Emergency Services: Life Protect 24/7 Virginia BEACH, Virginia

Sep 30 2015
Hotel Plus, LLC Hotel Plus Portal They booked reservations for guests at our hotel but did not pay us. Orlando Florida Author: St Thomas, Other Hotel: Hotel Plus, LLC Orlando, Florida

Vision prepaid visa Did not protect my account Wilmington Delaware
Author: FRANKLINVILLE, North Carolina Banks: Vision prepaid visa Wilmington , Delaware

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Dodge HWY 290 Sent me a voucher for $1000 additional for my trade if I purchased a vehicle before Sept. 30. I purhcased a vehicle Sept. 24. When I presented the voucher they refused to honor it telling me they didn't make any money on the deal. Sales manager refused and my complaint went nowhere. Cannot get anyone from management to respond. Houston Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Auto Dealers: Northwest Dodge Houston, Texas

Sep 29 2015
24 Hour Fitness Lifetime membership breach of contract - They increased their fee when you have paid premium so that you can pay a flat fee for the yearly fee for life. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: La Puente, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Daily Discounts Plus I never signed up for anything and now they are taking 19.95 a month out of my account. I cant find a phone number or internet adress to contact them. I'm trying to cancel what ever they are doing. Internet Author: somewhere, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Daily Discounts Plus Internet

Sep 28 2015
Wholesale merchant processing smart choice payments Early termination fees of $1500, even a customer of 5 plus years! portland Oregon Author: red bluff, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Wholesale merchant processing portland, Oregon

Sep 28 2015
Dunn Rite Properties R L Dunn, Colonial Haven Scum lord of all landlords. Withholding security deposit plus double rent payment without any explanation. Ignores repairs and repeated phone calls. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! Colonial heights Virginia Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Attorneys General: Dunn Rite Properties Colonial heights , Virginia

Sep 28 2015
VALUE PLUS Elizabeth Collins i was promised a$50.00 gift card with my package deal i got with Value Plus ,ive called and emailed them and im getting the same run around po box 5265,hopkins mn 55343-2265 Nationwide Author: mooresville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: VALUE PLUS Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Tom Stokes Sports Plus Chicago Tom Stokes aggressively tried to sell me on marketing my business - thank you Rip Off Report I did not buy into his scam! Chicago Internet I have never been to a restaurant selling advertising especially for trade on food? Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Producers: Tom Stokes Internet

Sep 27 2015
Burger King Newark ny No 24 hr a day lunch menu Newark ny 14513 New York Boo h*o Author: stanley, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Burger King Newark ny