Your Search | 24 protect plus (intelius)

1, Report #1341989

Dec 07 2016
Defenders Security/ADT Defenders Inc./dba Protect your Home I got into a contract, with this company on Sept.11/2016, what they promise on the phone isn't what they installed in your house.  Do your self a favorite STAY AWAY FROM DEFENDERS SECURITY INC. Indianapolis JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Defenders Security/ADT Indianapolis,

2, Report #1341932

Dec 07 2016
Aspire Marketing Guaranteed Tech Support 24/7 New South Wales 2067 South Wales Australia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Aspire Marketing Australia

Dec 07 2016
Precious eys plus Precious eyes p Author: Belfair , Washington Adult Care Facilities: Precious eys plus Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 07 2016
24 Hour Lock Smith Total Scam- Over Charged Kaysville Utah Author: Kaysville, Utah Customer: 24 Hour Lock Smith Kaysville, Utah

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 06 2016
LASH SERUM PLUS SCAM BEWARE FREE TRIAL IS A JOKE Internet
Author: Corona , California Eye Care: LASH SERUM PLUS Internet

Dec 05 2016
T.MOBILE A.K.A.Martin. Employee number# 1192689.Fountain Valley. 18515 Brookhurst Fountain Valley CA 92708-6707. WAM,BAM,SLAM,SCAM,BAIT AN SWITCH,GALAXY EIGHT HUNDRED PLUS RAISE MO PAYMENT NO SERVICE .NO REFUND. Fountain Valley California Author: West Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T.MOBILE Fountain Valley, California

Dec 05 2016
Banc de Binary falsified my details to accept me. Said I had answered 24 questions I never even saw Germasogia 4046. Limassol Cyprus Nationwide Author: Halinghen FRANCE, Other Banks: Banc de Binary Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors CROOKED AND UNETHICAL DEALER/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES Melbourne Florida Thank you for proving my point. Unprofessional and unethical. This is how Automax of Brevard responds to their customer's complaints and issues. Would you want to do business with these criminals??? Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Comcast 24 Month Contract a Joke Manitowoc Wisconsin Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Protect Your Home, ADT, Defender Security Left Security System disconnected New Orleans Louisiana Author: Cut Off, Louisiana Home Security: Protect Your Home, ADT, Defender Security Indianapolis , Indiana

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Dec 01 2016
24 hrfs 24hour field services chris dorpat ryan krutzig james lian non payment of funds that ive busted my butt to earn maple grove Minnesota Author: beloit, Wisconsin Property Management: 24 hrfs maple grove, Minnesota

Dec 01 2016
Medlife Plus Want cancel membership for yrs. you can't get hold of them and they still taking money from my account Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Medlife Plus Internet

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 29 2016
The Variety Shop purchased a clock on line-total plus shipping was about 65.00-haven't received it or no word from them but they got their money on the 14th oov Internet Author: Okeechobee, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 28 2016
Lash Serum Plus and Lash Renew.corcrm Charging credit card within the trial period Scottsdale Arizona Author: Port Washington, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 26 2016
Inland Empire Bulldogs Jimmey DiazNate DiazJim DiazNathan Diaz Inland Empire RARE Bulldogs Instagram @ Inlandempirebulldogs Nate (909)329-5896 Jim (909)331-2279 jim356@live.com Sell Sick dogs. They do not take responsibility of ther sick dogs. Less than 24 hours dog dies. Fontana California Author: Riverside, California Dog Breeders: Inland Empire Bulldogs Fontana, California

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 23 2016
Omnisure Group, LLC PL/Hi-Tek L.V. Inc, Liberty Auto protect, Palmer administration Services Scam, Fraud in Automotive warranty services Nationwide Author: Boston, MA, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: Omnisure Group, LLC Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Shop the World #1 employer of diners & shoppersJune Shepardjshepard@feintmrd.comjshepard@usa.com Large checks to deposit and withdraw in order to transfer money from your account within 24 hrs. through MoneyGram Internet Author: Greenville, Michigan Banks: Shop the World Internet

Nov 23 2016
FramingEngien.com Could not finish our website without charging addiontal. Plus made threats in email. Do not do business wiith these people. They told me I would be sorry if I tried to get my money back. Lake Elsinore, CA Author: Louisiana Computer Software: FramingEngien.com Internet

Nov 22 2016
Lash Serum Plus Celeb lash SCAM! ALERT! Internet Author: Los Angeles , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet