Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 24 Protect Plus 290
There may be more reports for "24 Protect Plus 290"
For more results perform a general search for "24 Protect Plus 290"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Paychek Plus Elite SCAM! LIARS! RUN! Jacksonville Florida Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paychek Plus Elite Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Tune Up Plus Total Fraud On State Inspection Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Inspection: Tune Up Plus Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 18 2017
Rooter plus Chris and Nina Tried to charge double advertised price Cumming Georgia
Author: Douglasville , Georgia Liars: Rooter plus Cumming , Georgia

Feb 16 2017
The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Comerca Bank,Mastercard, Social Security Disability Faild to protect my Socil Security Disability, Allowed my funds to be drained San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Online banking: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
24/7 loyal services ,googleadservices.com Ripped off and bullied while locked out of house Riverside Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Maintenance Companies: 24/7 loyal services Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Cristina Sales Group SP Beware of Phil Amara selling anything for you on consignment............. You will never see a dime plus he will keep your property! Hudson Florida Author: Hudson, Florida Sales People: CrisGroup USA Hudson, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Value Plus Sempris Magazine Rewards Plus Be very careful when you order anything over the telephone Wayzata Minnesota Author: Shirley, Indiana Infomercials: Value Plus Internet

Feb 14 2017
National Congress of Employers Association AKA NCE GapAfford Plus, AKA MultiPlan Inc, AKA NCE Premier Medical Insurance, AKA NCE Group, AKA Amenity Benefits, AKA Allied National Lied, Scam, Fake, Pre-Exisiting Condition Termination, No refunds Houston TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Association Internet

Feb 11 2017
Iss Facility Services pilferred staff and teachers desks, the cafeteria and confiscated our last $500.00 plus order of cleaning supplies. Topeka Kansas Author: Topeka, Kansas Cleaning Services: Iss Facility Services Topeka, Kansas

Feb 11 2017
Ultrafast garcinia plus exc mango cleanse Weightloss Fountain Valley Ca 92728-0800 Fountain Valley Author: Cape Girardeau, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Ultrafast garcinia plus exc mango cleanse CA

Feb 10 2017
Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith 24 hour locksmith Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith Thief Cheat Manteca California Author: Manteca, California Neighborhood Services: Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith Manteca, California

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Company added an upgrade charge to purchase of hearing aid. Plus the thing broke in less than a month. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Wanatah, Indiana Hearing Aid Centers: Wonder Hearing Aid Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
Alpha Fish Plus Alpha Monster Advanced Free Trial Offer is Deceiving Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Fish Plus Internet

Feb 09 2017
Portsmouth RI School Dept, Ana Riley, SUPT failed to protect taxpayers when Courtney Schick Kellogg ran her multi-year swinger sex operation out of Portsmouth Middle School Portsmouth Rhode Island Author: Portsmouth, Rhode Island Public Schools: Portsmouth RI School Dept Portsmouth, Rhode Island

Feb 09 2017
Conn's HomePlus, Conn's Home Plus, Conn's Furniture Misleading and Deceptive - Criminal Beaumont TX Nationwide Author: Austin , Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Conn's HomePlus Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Matthew Swenten MSD GrangerBessel G-24 Home Theater System Kingman Arizona Author: St George, Utah Television Parts & Services: Matthew Swenten Kingman, Arizona

Feb 08 2017
BEWARE Pigeon Supplies Plus - Dennis Kuhn I purchased Ronidazole tablets from this retailer on Jan. 16, 2017. It did not arrive until February 3, 2017.  Belle Plain, MN Internet Kelsi Poteet complaint Author: Louisville, Kentucky Animal Services: Pigeon Supplies Plus Internet

Feb 07 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Russell’s company (ALL-NEW TUB & TILE REFINISHING & REPAIR, LLC) resurfaced and re-glazed three bathroom vanity sinks at our house on early January 2017. Afterwards, we changed the faucets in all three bathrooms and one of the sinks needed a touch up. We contacted Russell about the touch up and he agreed to send Ken on Feb 4, 2017 to do the touch up. Ken came to our house and agreed to do the touch up for $25 dollars. After the touch up, we noticed that the color on the touch up area has a different color than rest of the sink. Ken said the color will get darker as it dries. The color never got darker and the area is wet after 4 days which it should take 24 hours to dry. Later we found out from another resurfacing company that Ken botched up the touch up with different color and put on a clear coating before the paint was dry. We contacted Russell about the color difference for him to come back to retouch up the area. He said he will charge us additional money to do the touch up. The touch up was their error and we should not be charged any additional fees. The claim is to cover the cost for another reputable resurfacing company to fix the touch up area. Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 07 2017
Audi Financial Services AFS Audi Financial Services Crooks Hillsboro, OR Nationwide 0 balance Author: TULSA, Oklahoma Financial Services: Audi Financial Services Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Lied and ripped me off!! Addison Texas Author: Belmont, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambridge Addison, Texas

Feb 07 2017
CA REMARK/CVS RX HOME DELIVERY AETNA 2 OUT OF 3 IS BAD PLUS DO NOT REFUND MONEY!!!! INCOMPETENT AT BEST. OMAHA Internet
Author: boynton beach, Florida Pharmacies: CA REMARK/CVS RX HOME DELIVERY Internet

Feb 06 2017
Wsop I had made a purchase for the atl vs ne 10 tickets for 5.99 that pays out 24 billion chips my team won and I didn't recieve my chips then I called the customer service and the gave me a fake number its a scam to take people money.. Nevada  Nationwide Author: Chase city, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Wsop Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Spectrum cable Was told to add a 5.00 fee per month and we would receive same service we had plus HBO and Cinemax and internet would be upgraded to 60mbps. When we changed lost 10 of our original channels that we watched. When I called to see why they said oh if you want those channels back you have to pay 20 more a month. We I asked to go back to the plan we had they said oh, you can't because that's a time warner package and you can't do that. Nation Wid Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Spectrum cable Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Sem Value Plus This company are extortionists, I have never heard of this company and for seven months they were scamming money from my debit card. I never received any goods from this company. This is a scam, i called and the man said i had agreed to the purchase over the phone. How he scammef my number i don't know but this is a rip off and people need to be looking out for these people out Internet Author: FAYETTEVILLE, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Sem Value Plushy Internet