Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

24 Protect Plus 290

Showing 1-25 of 10,303 Found Reports For more specific results for "24 Protect Plus 290"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute A PLUS STUDENT STAFFING A Plus staffing SF MUNI ETC INSTITUTE TARYN GRISZ RESUAN OROS MARCUS AUSTIN STEPHEN SAMUELSON ANDREW JAEGER SCAM ARTISTS RIPOFF Internet Established company with a 21 year track record of treating people fairly Author: South city, California Employment Services: A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute Internet

Mar 18 2017
Pay pal and Limkshe I returned items that were damaged and looked nothing like the images on internet. I purchased these items on linkshe.com thru my PayPal account. Linkshe is based in China and I was asked to return items to china and I paid 50.00 usd to ship items back and China doesn't use tracking numbers and PayPal said they have no record of the items being received from link she and denied my appeal. PayPal says they protect the. Just from fraudulent unethical places of business and I was. under the protection with PayPal. Linkshe-Shanghai China PayPal Omaha Nebraska Internet Author: North pole, Alaska Consumer Services: Pay pal and Limkshe Internet

Mar 18 2017
Chris Dorpat 24 HRFS.com Ryan Krutzig Thiefs by fraud Nationwide Author: Hayward, Wisconsin Wanted Criminals: Chris Dorpat Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 15 2017
Evelina Skin Care Ordered trial offer for$1.99 plus shipping and handling for $4.99 Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Skin Care: Evelina Skin Care Internet

Mar 15 2017
24 Hour Printer ,IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED,  Benjamin Loukil is a Fraud, 24 Hour Printer is a FRAUD Company, They have not paid me for the work done, BEWARE of them People dont buy anything from her website they will charge you will delievered anything to you. Benjamin Loukil is a very bad lady. Even not replying me over the emails. I requested many time. Enfield Town, UK Internet
Author: Chandigarh, Arkansas Printing & Copy Services: 24 Hour Printer (IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED) Internet

Mar 14 2017
Netbrands Media Corp REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Netbrands Media Corp 24HourWristbands.com implemented strategic changes to insure client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to manufacture and deliver fun promotional products at the lowest possible prices while still delivering exceptional customer service Stafford Texas*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Netbrands Media Corp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Netbrands Media Corp.
Author: Matthews, North Carolina On-Line Business: Netbrands Corp – 24hourwristbands.com | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Richmond, Texas

Mar 14 2017

Mar 13 2017
Conns Conn's home Plus Not honoring expensive warranty San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: Conns San Antonio, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Devices Now Sent for an iPhone 6 plus paid 330 dollars money was taken but no phone received. Absolutely no customer service contact not for lack of trying St Augustine. Florida Author: Eureka, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices Now Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Award Notification Commission said that I won $ 2.000.000 and need to send $11.89 plus $ 3.00 dollars for process fee . kansas city Kansas Author: Delphos, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission kansas city, Kansas

Mar 09 2017
Kstlyesallday.com I ordered clothing from kstyles on 12/24/2016 was told 5-25 days shipping and after various emails back and forth its now 3/9/2017 and i still haven't received it Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Kstlyesallday.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
24/7 Propane Herbert Cetrone Filed a Complaint Watford City North Dakota Author: Aiken, South Carolina Accounting: 24/7 Propane Watford City, North Dakota

Mar 09 2017
Mott Towing and Hauling TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified Business, commitment to customer satisfaction: Mott Towing impeccable record, dedicates itself to a safe gentle tow 24 hours a day handling lock outs, jump starts, repair and much more. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Mott Towing spotless track record, customer satisfaction, Low flat rates and timely response is why people choose Mott Towing and Hauling. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mott Towing and Hauling . A trusted Verified Safe Business Service, skilled towing and recovery people that treat there customers with thoughtfullness and integrity.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Towing: Mott Towing and HauliMott Towing and Hauling Mesa AZ East Valley, Apache Junction Arizona, Queen Creek Towing 24 hour emergency towing Mesa AZ Apache Junction Arizona Apache Junction, Arizona

Mar 08 2017
A Plus Contract Management Jim Sadler Company has motorhome is not paying for it and will not return it or answer phone calls Ocala Florida Author: pomaria, South Carolina RV Dealers: A Plus Contract Management Ocala, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Light in the box Donna dolis The $300 prom dress we ordered was a mess. The seams are puckered. There are glue marks under the beads. Plus, there are stains all over the floor length gown.they denied shipping it stained and suggested we get it dry cleaned. Dry cleaner stated is in cleanable that the fabric got wet and the dye ran. They offered to give me half purchase amount instead of full refund. Prom is in three weeks and the dress is unwearable. The bag it shipped in has perforation holes but they refuse to file a damage claim as well and refuse to take responsibility for the ruined dress Suzho Industrial Park Internet
Author: Lindsay, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 06 2017
24 hour fitness.... mgr Sandra....district mgr L. J. not doing there job houston Texas Author: Channelview, Texas Weightloss Programs: 24 hour fitness houston , Texas

Mar 04 2017
Great white Interiors This guy lived with me for a year. I paid him to do some work for me and he never finished the work. Plus I don't know what kind of drugs he was on but he tore my house and outside of my house up. He has anger issues every time I ask him if he did something like hit my fence or drove into my front yard he got angry. Finally one day I asked him something he threatened my life so I got a restraining order on him. Mentor Ohio
Author: Painesville, Ohio Interior Decorators: Great white Interiors Mentor, Ohio

Mar 04 2017
Swappa.com Seller Kyle S. SCAMMED LIKE SO MANY, SELLER KYLE S. SENDS EMPTY IPHONE 7 PLUS BOX, SO IT APPEARS IS MISSING SO HE HAS TO BLACKLIST IT, AND THEN SEND ME THE BLACKLISTED USELESS PHONE. WATCH OUT LEHI, UTAH/ LAS VEGAS, Nevada Internet Author: New York, New York Internet: Swappa.com Internet

Mar 03 2017
Ms. Ivy Kushner I paid Ms Ivy Kushner thousands of dollars to sue Charles Booth for defrauding me out of $35,000 and she did nothing. I reported her to the Arizona Bar Association and all they did was to protect her. Scottsdale Arizona More Lies Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Ms. Ivy Kirshner Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 03 2017
Readydebit I had my taxes deposited onto the card, and I used my card for a little while and then I went to use the card and it declined. Now they keep telling me it's risk activities and the processing department has to deal with it. That in 24-48 business hours I should have an answer. I ask to talk to a supervisor or the processing department and they can't do it. California Nationwide Author: Baraga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Readydebit Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories Purchased 2 trial bottles at $4.95 each on 1/18/2017 and was charged on my credit card at $89.67 plus $89.95 and the trial charge of $4.95 for one bottle and $4.90 for the other bottle. When I received my credit card bill I called the company on 02/14/2017 and spoke with Desiree and cancelled the subscription, confirmation number is 3152844 and was told that since the product had been opened there is no credit given and I explained that there was no authorization given for any charges of $89.95 San Diego, California Author: Lincoln , Delaware Supplemental Health Programs: Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories San Diego,, California

Mar 02 2017
CGTV RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  CGTV | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. CGTV is a high-level TV, film, and entertainment program designed to help connect talent with some of the top agents, casting directors, and managers in Los Angeles. Talent is guided by top celebrities from ABC, NBC, CBS, Disney Channel and Nickelodeon shows including CSI, 24, Modern Family, The Suite Life on Deck, Disney 365, Drake & Josh, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Austin & Alley and Good Luck Charlie. CGTV has people on TV!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Private Schools: CGTV Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CGTV an opportunist talent-searching group Hollywood, California, seeking the best of best in the fields of TV, film, and commercials. CGTV has actors work with actors. CGTV graduates are working actors. At CGTV you could audition with possible celebrities such as Phill Lewis, Adrian R'Mante and Bex Taylor-Klaus. Fontana , California