Your Search | 24 protect plus v

Jul 10 2014
garcinia plus Anet fraudulent activity Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: garcinia plus Internet

Jul 10 2014
24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR aka 1-800-IMSTUCK Scam Alert! Fraud stay away from CMTROADSIDESERVICE 800-567-7529,24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com AKA 1800-imstuck New york Nationwide Author: oklahoma city , Oklahoma Auto Towing: 24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House/Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Charged my credit card $89.99 for a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Plus that I did not authorize 11 days after my free bottle was billed S/H of $4.95. Linglithgow, EH497SF/United Kingdom Author: St Paul, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow,

Jul 10 2014
Gold key Resort of Virginia Beach Timeshare week forfeited even after Gold key receive maintenant payment plus penalty fee plus extra unexplained amount Goldkey failed to disclose that they will charge Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Falls Church, Virginia Resorts: Gold key Resort of Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Virginia

Jul 10 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Like many companies they trick you into auto reorder. I read through everything and it didn't indicated I would start getting monthly shippments. They charge a hugh amount of money for the new product coming to you and make it very hard to cancell. Henderson, Nevada Author: Pocatello, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Jul 10 2014
Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. JM&A Group Crappy Automotive Warranties, Failure to Pay Valid Claims, Requiring Excessive Dealer Visits. Deerfield Beach, Florida
Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Warranty: Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Garcinia Cambogia Plus Green Coffee Cleanse Ultra DO NOT BE FOOLED! Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
protect cell fortegra insurancephone phix false insurance claims Nationwide Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: protect cell Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Hulu Hulu.com, Hulu plus Overcharge, Scam, Unauthorized, Illigitimate Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Questionable Activities: Hulu Internet

Jul 08 2014
WATERTOWN FORD TONY SANTUOSSO ,PETER KING SOLD ME A LEMON,PLUS THE YEAR OF MFG ON VEHICLE DOES NOT AGREE WITH ANY GM REOCRDS.. WATERTOWM MAS. WALTHAM Massachusetts Author: DORCHESTER, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: WATERTOWN FORD Waltha, Massachusetts

Jul 08 2014
ASHLEY SASAN POURYAMINI, LENDING PLUS INC. CALIFORNIA ***SCAM ALERT***CROOK ALERT***BYPASSED ME TO BUY MY HOUSE IN HIS OWN NAME LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: los angeles, California Financial Services: ASHLEY SASAN POURYAMINI LOS ANGELES, California

Jul 08 2014
Bob's Locksmith Atlanta Locksmith, 24/7 Locksmith Charged $345 to my card when not agrees on Hackensack NJ Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Maintenance Companies: Bob's Locksmith Hackensack, Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Health Choice Plus, LLC Pure green garcinia scam with no real customer service Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Gila Bend, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus, LLC Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Oracle FX Plus Craig Davidson Director and shareholders Craig Davidson George Minas and David Oliver Craig Davidson has emailed me and phoned me early March 2014 supplying passwords to go into his website whcih can only be viewed with a passsword (Suspisious) and attempted to get me to pay him money to invest, i then went onto the ASIC sight and looked under their professional registers and can see that Oracle FX Plus is not licensed at all. Melbourne Australia
Author: Melbourne, Florida Investment Brokers: Oracle FX Plus Melbourne,

Jul 07 2014
PLISCO.COML AMAZON.COM no delivery scam using amazon --- had credit with amazon plus paid difference with cc NA Internet Author: LAUDERDALE LKS, Florida Appliances: PLISCO.COML Internet

Jul 07 2014
PAW WASH PLUS Bad Bad New Port Richey Florida Author: Holiday, Florida Animal Services: PAW WASH PLUS Port Richey, Florida

Jul 07 2014
proXPN Does Not Protect Identity Miami Author: Juno, Alaska Computer Software: proXPN Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Free Bottle SCAM Internet USA Internet Author: San Francisco Bay Area, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Internet

Jul 05 2014
Pure garcina Cambodia plus Fraudulent charges to credit card Internet Author: California Weightloss Programs: Pure garcina Cambodia plus Internet

Jul 05 2014
ADT Corporation ADT, Protect Your Home rebate certificate ripoff, disgusting customer service, escalation to customer service manager, go away big business Boca Raton Florida Author: Palm Desert, California $$ REWARDS Offered: ADT Corporation Boca Ration, Florida

Jul 04 2014
Credit One In Las Vegas They keep charging me late fees..even when i paid before due date online...plus..they charge a annual fee every month ..why?..also they charge me fee for a purchase ive never purchase....I only purchased..one item years ago..so Why Im I charged for purchases and fees...I tryed talk to my attorney..Hes investigating them...I told credit one that if they keep charging me late fees..then i will..turn them into my Attorney...so they quit .. Las Vegas California Author: Alvin, Texas Attorneys General: Credit One Las Vegas, California

Jul 03 2014
Hisham’s Towing There has to be a law! My car was towed off of a private lot granted it wasn't registered because it was being repaired to be sold. The lot where it is usually parked was being re-striped so it was just there for a day. I received a notice in the mail stating that The police stored the car with Hisham Towing at 14201 S Halldale Gardena, CA 90249 on the 26th of June, on July 2nd I went down to pick up the car and was told that I would have to get a police release form which it was too late to pick one up. I was told then that I owed $600.00 plus the $300 to register before I could pick the car up. It's now July 3 and the fees are already over $900.00 so we decided it wasn't worth it to get the car. I decided go back to Hisham Towing to ask the guy if I can just let them keep the car as of today July 3rd so that they can stop charging me the almost $100.00 dollars a day for storage. He tells me No. They are going to continue charging me for 42 days. 42 days! Even though I asked him to keep the car and the pick slip since they are going to get the car anyway. He said that they will still charge me storage fees knowing that I am not picking up the car. Then he continues to say that if I bring my Pink slip and $400.00 he will clear it all. This is such a scam! I told him I can't afford to get the car because of the fees, they are taking the car for auction anyway I tell him, why can't they just stop charging me storage today I asked. He said that's all he can do. Take my car and bill me for 42 days of storage! This is happening to most people in the urban area, It's sad because we keep letting it happen. It's wrong and can't be legal. Who can we turn to? This has to stop. I will seek the advise of an attorney regarding this matter! Stay clear of these crooks! And if it is happening to you please tell your story! Hopefully we can stop this crime. It can't be legal! Gardena California Author: Gardena, California Auto Towing: Hisham’s Towing Gardena, California

Jul 03 2014
Midland national life insurance company they canceled my policy after I had started it and paid by allotment when I was 24, after 20, now I am 48 sioux falls South Dakota
Author: Cameron, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: Midland national life insurance company sioux falls, South Dakota