Your Search | 24 protection plus

Jun 28 2016
24 Hour Oxygen Overpriced, Inconsistent Information, Took advantage of a bad situation Breckenridge Colorado Author: Breckenridge , Colorado Medical Supplies: 24 Hour Oxygen breckenridge, Colorado

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 27 2016
Suffolk County National Bank Cleared fraudulent cashier check & stated funds are good with in 24 hours Amityville New York You are ultimatly to blame Author: massapequa, New York Banks: Suffolk County National Bank Amityville, New York

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
mts truck repair service 24 hour truck and tire repair service scam, want money code up front, don't show up for any type of service on your trailer or truck raleigh nc Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: mts truck repair service Internet

Jun 26 2016
Endurance Vehicle Protection Denied claim or truck after covered part failed and did more damage Northbrook Ill Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Endurance Vehicle Illinois

Jun 26 2016
coachmaxstores.com Chen JinzhongCheng Mei Feng No 24 LaneChenXiangQuPuTianShi Fujian 351100 FAKE COACH Purses and only sent 2 of the 5 items. Stole 453.00 China Internet Author: Cowtown, California Specialty Stores: coachmaxstores.com Internet

Jun 22 2016
916 658-1634 Membership Fraud Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour Fitness California

Jun 22 2016
Eco Plus Solutions Phone Scam - False Order Mercier Quebec Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Office Services: Eco Plus Solutions Mercier, Quebec

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 21 2016
Walmart, Inc I was sent a check in the amount of $2926.22 with a letter stating I had been chosen as a consumer service evaluator. The letter stated that I should deposit check into my account and withdraw all but $500.00 to complete two training survey assignments. I would need to complete these assignments within 24 hours after generating each from website address provided (coordinator@productsqualitiesview.com. i was to make sure I emailed my reports and any receipts to same email. It was signed by Elliot M. Johnson, Director of Operations. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Walmart, Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 21 2016
Direct Money Lenders, Doug Goins Fraudulent advance fees, plus demands for companionship Indianapolis Indiana Author: Denver, Colorado Commerical Lending Brokers: Direct Money Lenders Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 21 2016
Quick Pick Locksmith 24/7 Loyal Sevice Misleading advertising on price and service time. Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Locksmiths: Quick Pick Locksmith Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Capitol one third party collector They've called several times , yet I cannot discern what that are asking for . I DO owe Capitol one 97 dollars plus ungodly interest of a little south of one thousand dollars . Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Accounting: Capitol one third party collector Indianapolis , Indiana

16, Report #1312026

Jun 17 2016
PureLineGarcinia on the web page it states just pay shipping for trail botle, than they charge you for trail + ForSkolin shshipping total of $9.97 . plus $24.95 for colon cleanser witch I did not ordered. Called and concealed order from. Tampa Fl. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Drug Manufacturers: PureLineGarcinia Nationwide

17, Report #1312011

Jun 17 2016
Conns Home Plus Marred furniture the finish is coming off and it is not even a month old! Las Vegas, Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: Conns Home Plus Las Vegas, Nevada, Nevada

18, Report #1311946

Jun 17 2016
FFP-Foresight Protection Plan FFP-Denying Claim, Won't Return Calls San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Warranty: FFP-Foresight Protection Plan Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
+1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com mobile -friendly - ... and other pain killers .Text: (954) 692-6555 or Email: walgreenpharmacy2000 @gmail.com ... Phone, (954) 692-6555 ... States he will sell you items, then asks to get vanilla visa/mc and asks for number and info plus pictures of receipt then he comes back after removing money from card (100.00 this time) and states his shipper requires insurance of 150.00 more ---- total scam artist DO NOT BUY OR DEAL WITH HIM South Florida Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Pharmacies: +1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com Internet

Jun 16 2016
Doug Fresh Shutters Plus Verbal Abuse of a Disabled Senior Citizen Proves Lack of Business Ethics Clearwater Florida Per usual... Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Employees: Doug Fresh Shutters Plus Clearwater, Florida

Jun 15 2016
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Comitment to CFLA's executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. CFLA’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service. First hand insight to Damion Emholtz and MCI Author: , Nationwide Certified Forensic Loan Auditors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors mission setting new standards for convenience & service in industry not typically known for great customer care. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is different. CFLA’s goal is providing smart, cost-effective alternative making sure everyone gets legal protection needed. Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
First American Home Buyer's Protection Corporation FAHW, firstam, First.Am.Home.Warranty, first-american-home-warranty Ripoff home owner insurance, they make money while you get scraps, replace with discontinued models, poor customer service, Internet  Author: Springboro, Ohio Home Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer's Protection Corporation Internet

Jun 15 2016
Hibdon Tire Plus Caused massive oil leak, bad tire, didnt test or bleed brakes. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Hibdon Tire Plus Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jun 14 2016
nikeoutlet.name I ordered shoes from the company and did not receive them. I emailed the customer service reps and the owner. At first the told me my shoes were on its way. I received two tracking numbers for the same shoes which neither number worked. I kept emailing then all my emails started to go unanswered. A month passed then two months passed I'm on month three and now I know that I will not receive my shoes or get my money back. Terrible site and store. It says 24/7 customer service but so not true! Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Department & Outlet Stores: nikeoutlet.name Internet

Jun 14 2016
24 hour fitness possible altered contract by 24 hour fitness carlsbad, california Nationwide Author: san jose, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness Nationwide