Your Search | 24 protection plus

Dec 02 2016
Integrity Protection Group Royal Administration - Claims Tried to file claim for metal fuel line and heating problem - 'NONE ARE COVERED Ripped Off! Hanover Massachusetts Internet Author: Columbus, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Integrity Protection Group Internet

Dec 02 2016
Comcast 24 Month Contract a Joke Manitowoc Wisconsin Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Guardian Protection Products Jeromes Opps Proof plan If your pet messes on your furniture don't attempt to clean it or you will void your warranty Hickory Nationwide Maybe.... Author: Fullerton, California Warranty Companies: Guardian Protection Products Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Dec 01 2016
24 hrfs 24hour field services chris dorpat ryan krutzig james lian non payment of funds that ive busted my butt to earn maple grove Minnesota Author: beloit, Wisconsin Property Management: 24 hrfs maple grove, Minnesota

Dec 01 2016
Medlife Plus Want cancel membership for yrs. you can't get hold of them and they still taking money from my account Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Medlife Plus Internet

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 29 2016
The Variety Shop purchased a clock on line-total plus shipping was about 65.00-haven't received it or no word from them but they got their money on the 14th oov Internet Author: Okeechobee, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 29 2016
Nationwide Automotive Group, Inc Worldwide Auto Protection PATHOLOGICAL LIARS... Fairfield Ohio Author: Carlisle, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nationwide Automotive Group, Inc Fairfield, Ohio

Nov 28 2016
Lash Serum Plus and Lash Renew.corcrm Charging credit card within the trial period Scottsdale Arizona Author: Port Washington, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 26 2016
Inland Empire Bulldogs Jimmey DiazNate DiazJim DiazNathan Diaz Inland Empire RARE Bulldogs Instagram @ Inlandempirebulldogs Nate (909)329-5896 Jim (909)331-2279 jim356@live.com Sell Sick dogs. They do not take responsibility of ther sick dogs. Less than 24 hours dog dies. Fontana California Author: Riverside, California Dog Breeders: Inland Empire Bulldogs Fontana, California

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 23 2016
Shop the World #1 employer of diners & shoppersJune Shepardjshepard@feintmrd.comjshepard@usa.com Large checks to deposit and withdraw in order to transfer money from your account within 24 hrs. through MoneyGram Internet Author: Greenville, Michigan Banks: Shop the World Internet

Nov 23 2016
FramingEngien.com Could not finish our website without charging addiontal. Plus made threats in email. Do not do business wiith these people. They told me I would be sorry if I tried to get my money back. Lake Elsinore, CA Author: Louisiana Computer Software: FramingEngien.com Internet

Nov 22 2016
Lash Serum Plus Celeb lash SCAM! ALERT! Internet Author: Los Angeles , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 22 2016
N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC is ASSUMED BUSINESS NAME registered with Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division. The registry number is 100515097. The registry date is 3/18/2014 0:00.  Chicago or Oregon Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Home Warranty Companies: N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Inmar Rebate Center $24 rebate on 4 bottles of Kendall Jackson wine Del Rio Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Mail Order Services: Inmar Rebate Center Del Rio, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Insurance offered for your Sprint phone is called Asurion. It's a Rip-Off, stay away. I paid the premium and the $200 deductible but did not get a replacement phone as stated in the contract. Sprint will tell you next business day, Asurion says 3 to 5 False Advertising Overcharging Delay Hounds offering Protection they can't honor. Asurion.com Internet Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Internet

Nov 19 2016
Sahalie: Norm Thompson Norm Thompson is holding company VIP Plus Scam Internet Author: wilmington, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Sahalie: Norm Thompson Internet

Nov 18 2016
esecuritel brightstar protection this is virgin mobiles cell phone insurance program refused to honor my insurance complaint alpharetta Nationwide Author: waianae, Hawaii Cellular Phone Companies: esecuritel brightstar protection Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Tires ect I went to work for them and was fired for not selling customers services they did not need. I have 40 plus years in business and have been an honest car guy. Lisa the manager insisted and eventually fired me for not selling stuff that customers did not need Springfield Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tires ect Springfield, Pennsylvania

Nov 17 2016
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Free Money for Nothing in Return Nationwide
Author: Garner, North Carolina Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Bayview Personal Injury Lawyers Justin Johnson, Laura Babcock We got ripped off by these crooked Laywers hamilton Ontario
Payment was made within 24 hours Author: Toronto, Ontario Lawyers: Bayview Personal Injury Lawyers hamilton, Ontario

Nov 16 2016
Verizon Wireless Where did all this come from? Currently, I am receiving Verizon statements from 3 states... TN, GA & NJ, plus they are crediting my Discover Card every month. I don't even know what all the charges are for. I have given them well over $700, but they still cut off my service. Franklin Tennessee Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Verizon Wireless Franklin, Tennessee