Your Search | 24 protection plus

Jan 19 2017
doublebitcoinx2.site123.me Sent $200 in bitcoin to company. Company promises to double your investment in 24 hours. I have not heard back from them yet. New City New York
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Financial Services: doublebitcoinx2 New City, New York

Jan 19 2017
Ironbound Fitness Total scam trying to collect 2000 plus dollars in 2016 when contact cancelled in 2011 !no class nothing no credit agencey has reported me to transunion newark New Jersey Author: newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness newark, New Jersey

Jan 19 2017
Jerome's Furniture Guardian Protection Plan YOU MUST LIE TO GET CLAIM COVERED Torrance California Author: Reseda, California Furniture & Furnishings: Jerome's Furniture Torrance, California

Jan 18 2017
(OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA.COM dba DIETPLUS CLASSIC BAIT & SWITCH Internet (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA DBA DIET PLUS UPDATE Author: Logansport, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCIANA.COM Internet

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Real Deal K9 Real Deal Protection Dog Sales Real Deal K9 Protection Dogs Sick puppy near death Acton California Author: los angeles, California Animal Abuse: Real Deal K9 Acton, California

Jan 17 2017
First American Home Protection Paid Huge Premium, & many fees to get Nothing! Van Nuys California Author: Carlsbad, California Warranty Companies: First American Home Protection Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
America's Preferred Home Warranty protection plan Jackson Mississippi Author: Statesboro, Georgia Warranty Companies: America's Preferred Home Warranty Jackson, Mississippi

Jan 13 2017
coachmaxstore.com I was sold 2 fake Coach products and they no way to get my money back. Cheng Mei Feng No#24 Internet
Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: coachmaxstore.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Lend Plus Tri Emerald, Jacques Poujade, managing partner NSF? Aliso Viejo California Author: Temecula, California Moving Companies: Lend Plus Aliso Viejo, California

Jan 11 2017
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. REFUND WAS SENT 05-12-2009 Author: Whitehorse, Yukon Internet Fraud: Craig McKinney MYrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jan 10 2017
USAA DEB PROTECTION SAN ANTIONION TEXAS Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Banks: USAA Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
Ebay No Protection from Digital Sales. San Jose Nationwide
Author: Katy, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Ebay Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Juice Plus NSA Juice Plus Juice Plus, ruthless and company without a heart. Not an at home opportunity but a corporation. Colliersville Tennessee Author: las vegas, Nevada Home Based Business: Juice Plus Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Worst service ever national Nationwide Author: Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Priceline priceline 24 hour cancellation policy is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Newton, Massachusetts Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Wholesale Jerseys I ordered 10 jerseys that were labeled counterfeit by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, so my jerseys were seized on 15 Sep 2016.  New Jersey Author: San Antonio, Texas Liars: Wholesale Jerseys Internet

Jan 05 2017
Skinendear I fell for the free sample for $4.95 and $5.95 plus $.99 shipping. It's a scam. Internet Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Skinendear Internet

Jan 05 2017
24 Blondes - Senthil Ramamurthy AKA (Rama) Ripoff, He uses this fake business to get women to pose and go out with him, pimp Beverly Hills Internet Author: Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: 24 Blondes Internet

Jan 04 2017
A plus fulliment Internet Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: A plus fulliment Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hydraskinscience The product was supposed to be a free trial. Only pay for shipping. Never revealed that they would continue to send you this product every month and bill your credit card. It's very expensive at $109.94. Plus they billed me for age free serum for $115.94. Which I never ordered or received. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jenkintown , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Hydraskinscience Bluffdale, Utah

Jan 03 2017