Your Search | 24 store pharmacy

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 01 2015
Slim4Life Rip off, false information, false advertisement, Guarantee only with their processed food purchase and not normal grocery store food as advertised. Fort Worth Texas Author: mansfield, Texas Weightloss Programs: Slim4Life Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 01 2015
My Turtle Store Myturtle dont stand behind their products New Port Richy Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: My Turtle Store Internet

Sep 30 2015
Home Depot I attempted to return an unopened box of security cameras to Home Depot with the receipt and I was told that I could not return the cameras because I had used store credit when I made the purchase. Since when is it that you can't use store credit from the store, buy something and find that it doesn't suit your purpose and when you return it for a refund, you are not allowed to obtain a refund. The posted return/refund policy had not been changed, and there wasn't any other printed policy changes evident within the store. So why can't you obtain a refund? Deptford Nationwide Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
The B12 Store The B12 Store Sucks, gave me the wrong injection. Greendale Wisconsin
Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: The B12 Store Greendale, Wisconsin

Sep 30 2015
Life Protect 24/7 I feel this company could be scamming me,i need to deactivate my accnt.but i cant get intouch with the company Virginia BEACH Virginia
Author: Weedsport, New York Emergency Services: Life Protect 24/7 Virginia BEACH, Virginia

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Dodge HWY 290 Sent me a voucher for $1000 additional for my trade if I purchased a vehicle before Sept. 30. I purhcased a vehicle Sept. 24. When I presented the voucher they refused to honor it telling me they didn't make any money on the deal. Sales manager refused and my complaint went nowhere. Cannot get anyone from management to respond. Houston Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Auto Dealers: Northwest Dodge Houston, Texas

Sep 29 2015
24 Hour Fitness Lifetime membership breach of contract - They increased their fee when you have paid premium so that you can pay a flat fee for the yearly fee for life. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: La Puente, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Salt Springs Pit Stop Sunoco gas station convience store Price Gouger on gas and food. 20 miles to cheaper gas stations. 2.33 at present. Salt Springs Florida West Coast Robert Author: Salt Springs, Florida Franchises: Salt Springs Pit Stop Sunoco gas station convience store

Sep 27 2015
Dollar Retail Store Services DRSS, $1.00 store, Mailbox store, Tee5075 W Diablon Store My Buisness FAILED, But They GOT Their Money Las Vegas Nevada Business Author: Canton, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Retail Store Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2015
Burger King Newark ny No 24 hr a day lunch menu Newark ny 14513 New York Boo h*o Author: stanley, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Burger King Newark ny

Sep 25 2015
Free World Pharmacy Took my order and Vanished. Not replying to my pleas. $290. GONE. SCAM SCAM SCAM Europe/India Internet Author: Felton, California Pharmacies: Free World Pharmacy Internet

Sep 23 2015
Garcinia Lean 5x Trim 600 was told I had a 30 day trial - Received product on 8/27 - was shipped on 8/24 - Tried to get refund on 9/23 and was told that the 30 day period started day of the order. No one told me that! chandler Arizona
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER Author: Evansville, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Lean chandler, Arizona

Sep 23 2015
Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Dr. Scola UNGENUINE, UNETHICAL, THEIVES Kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Kendall, Florida

Sep 22 2015
Home Depot Over charging and Home depot cashiers are trained to manipulate pricing. The most crazed salesman ever named Jim. And the store supported his price scam. My first time In this new store mar 2007 Home depot.¬†SHOKOPEE¬†Minnesota Author: prior lake , Minnesota Carpet & Tile Stores: Home Depot Shakopee mn Internet

Sep 22 2015
12:53 PM Cabinets Direct RTAFrank Lamark Natasha Mc Carthy Ordered cabinets for customer. Paid. Customer cancelled due to suspcious rip offs posted. They were notified Aug 24, 2015 promised in 10 business days, Sept 8 they said check mailed out today. As of 9/22/15 no check. Now email return undeliverable and website redirects to an innocent company Elk Grove Village Internet, IL Rta cabinets direct aka world craft cabinetry has not sent check as promised Author: Deltona, Florida Kitchens: Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
Shenzhen Top-One Trading Co., Ltd. Vicky , James etc Aliexpress Store Number 342812, Sent a problematic mobile phone Shenzen Internet
Author: Dubai, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Shenzhen Top-One Trading Co., Ltd. Internet

Sep 21 2015
adams feed store adams feed store nasty/ breeding/ infections/ rude /smuge / smells/ not safe arlington Texas
Author: arlington , Texas Nurseries: adams feed store arlington , Texas

Sep 20 2015
MEGA WHOLESALE store Karen clark 1091 Homer AdamsAlton illinois 62002 I bought an i phone. They never delivered it and cannot reach them HOUSTON TEXAS AND ALTON ILLINOIS Nationwide. Author: aventura, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MEGA WHOLESALE store Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
directpoolshoponline Aquaneo PtyEbay store Does not honor their guarantee Bongaree, Queensland AU Author: Chandler, Arizona Pools & Saunas: directpoolshoponline Bongaree, ,

Sep 18 2015
Author: TAMPA, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: KANES FURNITURE TAMPA, Florida

Sep 18 2015
Century Tile John Napiorkowski, Certified Ceramic Tile Salesperson Defective Installation of Granite Tile in Shower Area by Century Tile Store located in Mundelein, IL Mundelein Illinois
Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Carpet & Tile Installers: Century Tile Mundelein, Illinois

Sep 17 2015
zedwed online store Klammath Falls Oregon Author: Sacramento, California Specialty Stores: zedwed online store Klammath Falls, Oregon

Sep 17 2015
Square enix online store They charged my credit card, and did not provide what they said they would Internet Author: igersoll, Ontario Miscellaneous Electronics: Square enix online store Internet

Sep 17 2015
04:52 PM CVS Online Store 724-252-2150Meds OnlineJames Miller941-295-9739 I paid them for my order with their guaranteed delivery date + order# but now they have not shipped it and refuse my calls and emails North Port FL Author: Makawao, Hawaii Clinics: Internet