Your Search | 24 store pharmacy

Sep 29 2016
The Green Man Store Their psychic that I talked to was not correct in anything she predicted. I let her know and she was extremely rude. They are not psychic at all. North Hollywood California Author: Miami, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: The Green Man Store North Hollywood, Florida

Sep 29 2016
Vons Grocery Store Shame Bullying Customers at Checkout for Donations Glendale California If... Author: Glendale, California Grocery Stores: Vons Grocery Store Glendale, California

Sep 27 2016
Rite Aid Pharmacy WELLNESS + They do everything in their power to NOT fill your prescription Oakhurst California CASE HAS BEEN MADE Author: oakhurst, California Drug Stores: Rite Aid Pharmacy Oakhurst, California

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
Factory Outlet Store, Syosset, NY Claim to be authorized Escort Syosseet New York Author: New Hartford, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Factory Outlet Store, Syosset, NY Syosseet, New York

Sep 24 2016
wholesale Electronics and Furniture I purchase a Bedroom set from this furniture store not even 2 months and my bed broke because they failed to put the right wood part to hold the mattress Jamaica New York Author: jamaica, New York Unusual Rip-Off: wholesale Electronics and Furniture Jamaica, New York

Sep 24 2016
24 Hr Field Services Chris Dorpat, Ryan Krutzig Non payment of contractors Internet Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Property Management: 24 Hr Field Services Internet

Sep 23 2016
Ebay Misleading Store Managment Internet Author: Keaau, Hawaii Auctions: Ebay Internet

Sep 22 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Sep 21 2016
Advance Auto Parts Price online is not valid in store Internet Your ignorance Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Parts: Advance Auto Parts Internet

Sep 19 2016
BARBARA BANGO Barbara Y Bango EVICTED 6/24/2015 JUDGMENT amount $ 5450. Lied on new rental application that she is moving from Indiana. Paid rent only 3 months and stopped paying. Now, only one year later, she owes me over 4600$ in back rent. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: BARBARA BANGO Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Albertsons Store Director Paul Martinez Jim Perkins EVP, West Region OperationsBob Miller Chairman & Chief Executive OfficerBridgette Moore Mayor Official City of WildomarCity of Wildomar Fire Station # 61 Captain: Richard Owens Chief of Police: Captain Leonar Outrageous prices can be tolerated if the customer gets great service and, is a safe place to shop which its not. Wildomar California Author: Irvine, California Grocery Stores: Albertsons Wildomar, California

Sep 17 2016
US Healthcare, LLC, sister co. of US Healthcare Supply, LLC Has connection to Woods Pharmacy that uses aggressive marketing and shipped unauthorized prescription and then tried to bill medicare and me Milford New Jersey Woods Pharmacy Response Author: Citrus Heights, California Drugstores: US Healthcare, LLC Milford, New Jersey

Sep 17 2016
Verizon Witeless Massive Data Overage in less than 24 hours Virginia Beach Nationwide
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 14 2016

Sep 14 2016
Web Shop Producers Unknown Signed me up without my authorization or approval It's an UPS Store address Internet
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Web Shop Producers Internet

Sep 12 2016
Tresor Rare- Fort Lauderdale, Fl store High Pressured Sales People! Neglect to share their refund and return policy. Deceptive practices!! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: South Florida, Florida Health Spas: Tresor Rare- Fort Lauderdale, Fl store Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 12 2016
BlueFoot Pirate Adventures Slimy Pirates, Indeed! Rip Off's.. Should have known better Fort Lauderdale Florida 24 HOUR NO CANCELATION OR RESCHEDULING POLICY Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Festivals & Event Services: BlueFoot Pirate Adventures Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 12 2016
the creativeloft.com The company has continued to charge my credit card even though I have discontinued membership within 24 hours. I have tried to reach the company by phone and email and I've gotten no response for over two weeks. Internet only know city Internet Author: Chardon, Ohio Employment Services: the creativeloft.com Internet

Sep 12 2016
Garnia Vital Cleanse Complete Garcinia Ultimate Slim Pure Select Vital Cleanse Complete Fulfillment7565 Commercial WayUnit E Henderson, Nevada 89011, USAOur Customer Care Team is ready to help you 24/7. United States/Canada: 1-888-998-6218  or 1-925-234-4298United Kingd Fraulanent charges to my credit card...unAuthorized Las Vegas Internet Author: Dublin, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Garnia Vital Cleanse Complete Internet

Sep 11 2016
auto zone store #4117 AutoZone #4117 someone used my credit card number there I live in Sacramento calif Seattle washingtom Nationwide Author: SACRAMENTO, California Auto Parts: auto zone store #4117 Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Home Depot Went to the Tulare store to order a small artist brush set under 1lbs, the wanted $79 to ship from clovis CA Tulare California Author: Visalia, California Rental Stores: Home Depot Tulare, California

Sep 09 2016
Local Locksmith Services in Phoenix 24 Hour Locksmiths Charged $330 for a simple drill job into a deadbolt so my wife could get back in the house after locking herself out. Phoenix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Locksmiths: Local Locksmith Services in Phoenix Internet

Sep 09 2016
Atomic Deals I ordered two watches on 8/15/16. Their website shows the order was fulfilled 8/24/16. Haven't received it yet. New York Internet
Author: Spring, Texas Specialty Stores: Atomic Deals Internet

Sep 09 2016
Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dry Cleaners: Signature Cleaners Hendersonville, Tennessee