Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 24 hour fitness ISSAQUAH, WA
There may be more reports for "24 hour fitness ISSAQUAH, WA"
For more results perform a general search for "24 hour fitness ISSAQUAH, WA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
EOS Fitness Training Membership Phoenix Arizona Author: Laveen, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS Fitness Arizona

Feb 16 2017
Ironbound Fitness Reported to a Debt Collection Company a False Debt in Middle of Contract Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness Newark, New Jersey

Feb 15 2017
24/7 loyal services ,googleadservices.com Ripped off and bullied while locked out of house Riverside Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Maintenance Companies: 24/7 loyal services Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 14 2017
American Corporate Security (ACS) - John Lolos, President I was misused as a qualified security officer, experienced racism and discrimination, my pay was cut unknowingly. Seattle, WA Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Employment Services: American Corporate Security (ACS) Seattle, Washington

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Century Link Stole My Money - May Have Violated Consumer Credit Act Seattle Wa and Monroe La Washington Author: Pensacola, Florida Internet: Internet Service Providers: Century Link Washington

Feb 10 2017
Giant fitness at Mount Ephraim. Joe Malik . Dumb a**** Ron. Giant fitness My.emphraim NJ Author: Bronx, New York Tanning Salons: Giant fitness at Mount Ephraim. Joe Malik .

Feb 10 2017
Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith 24 hour locksmith Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith Thief Cheat Manteca California Author: Manteca, California Neighborhood Services: Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith Manteca, California

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

11, Report #1351913

Feb 09 2017
Skin royals/eye royale QDP QCI Bio fitness Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Skin royals/eye royale QDP QCI Internet

Feb 09 2017
BLUETOOTH FITNESS WATCH RAMA DEALS A very clever but total scam! Internet Author: Orford, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: BLUETOOTH FITNESS WATCH Internet

Feb 08 2017
Matthew Swenten MSD GrangerBessel G-24 Home Theater System Kingman Arizona Author: St George, Utah Television Parts & Services: Matthew Swenten Kingman, Arizona

Feb 08 2017
WA state unemployement Do not provide services to the people entitled to unemployement benefits. olympia Washington Author: Raymond, Washington Employment Services: WA state unemployement olympia, Washington

Feb 07 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Russell’s company (ALL-NEW TUB & TILE REFINISHING & REPAIR, LLC) resurfaced and re-glazed three bathroom vanity sinks at our house on early January 2017. Afterwards, we changed the faucets in all three bathrooms and one of the sinks needed a touch up. We contacted Russell about the touch up and he agreed to send Ken on Feb 4, 2017 to do the touch up. Ken came to our house and agreed to do the touch up for $25 dollars. After the touch up, we noticed that the color on the touch up area has a different color than rest of the sink. Ken said the color will get darker as it dries. The color never got darker and the area is wet after 4 days which it should take 24 hours to dry. Later we found out from another resurfacing company that Ken botched up the touch up with different color and put on a clear coating before the paint was dry. We contacted Russell about the color difference for him to come back to retouch up the area. He said he will charge us additional money to do the touch up. The touch up was their error and we should not be charged any additional fees. The claim is to cover the cost for another reputable resurfacing company to fix the touch up area. Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 07 2017
Columbia City Fitness Center Took money and never provided any services Seattle Washington Update - paid in full / settled and complete Author: Washington Health Clubs & Gyms: Columbia City Fitness Center Seattle, Washington

Feb 06 2017
Wsop I had made a purchase for the atl vs ne 10 tickets for 5.99 that pays out 24 billion chips my team won and I didn't recieve my chips then I called the customer service and the gave me a fake number its a scam to take people money.. Nevada  Nationwide Author: Chase city, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Wsop Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson John D Owen Gold Mining Boiler Room / Ponzi Scheme - CA, WA, DE, TX, AZ, NV Dallas, Texas
Author now attacking anyone w/business relationship w/this co. Author: , Arizona Cross-Border Scams: Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson Dallas, Texas

Feb 03 2017
Gym Pros Xceleration Fitness Gym Pros sells broken and unsafe gym equipment Riverside California
Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Sporting Goods: Gym Pros Riverside, California

Feb 03 2017
shopgoodwill.com Shill Bidding......Fraud! Shill Bidding AGAIN! Tacoma, WA Internet Author: San Jose, California Non-Profit Charities: shopgoodwill.com Internet

Feb 01 2017
RSE Marketing HALF FULL RUNNING EVENTSJOHN MATTHEWS His company did not pay vendor Philadelphia PA Author: Wilmington, Delaware Fitness Consultants: RSE Marketing Naples, Florida

Jan 31 2017
XSport Fitness Personal Trainer left suddenly and your money will never be back Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Fitness Consultants: XSport Fitness Chicago, Illinois

Jan 29 2017
Cichoracki's 24 Hour Auto Repair Charged $103.62 But Could Not Find Out Why Our Truck was Shutting Off Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, NE , Nebraska Auto Repair Service: Cichoracki's 24 Hour Auto Repair Lincoln , Nebraska

Jan 29 2017
Magic Tracks ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.comback I placed a order on Nov. 30, 2016 have not recieved my order yet, no one answer there customer service have waited on the line for more than one hour no responds There policy says must be sent within 30 days well thats not true I'm so disapointed this was for my grandsons birthday on 12/13 2016 I donot no what to do to just get my money back please help me this company is a fraud should I call my debit card company. PLEASE HELP ME Internet Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 27 2017
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class Universe has no Class 24 Louis St. Alexandria, Viginia Internet Author: FL, Florida On-Line Business: High Class Universe Internet