Your Search | 24 hour fitness midtown houston

Jan 18 2017
Artisan Decorative Concrete - Trey Cameron Trey Cameron - Dishonest, Crooked, Extremely Inferior Workmanship Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Artisan Decorative Concrete Houston, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Sunnova Solar Sunnova is a ripoff, Employee's lie and do not pass on messages Houston Texas Author: valley springs, California Utility Companies: Sunnova Solar Internet

Jan 18 2017
GDS Garage door 5 year Warranty for parts only Houston Texas Author: Texas Garage Door Companies: GDS Garage door Houston, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Greg Lara Sold us a BODPOD with warranty that never worked Santa Margarita California Author: Edinburg, Texas Sporting Goods: Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Santa Margarita, California

Jan 18 2017
Amani Investments LLP Contractors Beware!!! Houston Texas More Info Author: Houston, Texas Property Management: Amani Investments LLP Houston, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Fix-Ur-Dent **Beware** www.Fix-Ur-Dent.com - Scam to remove auto dents California
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Fix-Ur-Dent Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Altrua Healthshare Altrua HealthcareAltrua Health Insurance They decieve you into believing that this is real health insurance and that they are a faith based program where really they charge your cards for a service and a product that doesnt really exist. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, California Health Insurance: Altrua Healthshare Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 16 2017
Mac Haik Chevrolet False Advertising on Internet Sales Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Mac Haik Chevrolet Houston, Texas

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

A & B Auto Electric Don't get ripped off like I almost did Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: A & B Auto Electric Houston, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Graniti Vicentia Eswari Exports India Pvt LtdSerrano Granite LLCsrinivasa rao katragaddaGV Facades Scam, cheats, Bankruptcy, bad business, scam artist Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Carpet & Tile Stores: Graniti Vicentia Houston, Texas

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
coachmaxstore.com I was sold 2 fake Coach products and they no way to get my money back. Cheng Mei Feng No#24 Internet
Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: coachmaxstore.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Chau Nguyen Nam JohnChau ChauChauChow ChowNam NguyenJohn Nguyen auto, car scam, liar, thief, bi***, Nguyen, Houston, junk, scam, scammer, texas, trickster, car, lemon Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Chau Nguyen Houston, TX

Jan 12 2017
My cash table This page is advertised on the internet and on social networks, which pays to promote your page. That's a lie. I've tried to get paid and they do not. Those emails are fake! They have to stop lying to the people ... I'm going to send you the captures and see for yourself that it's a lie. Send the same to google a lawsuit because they are liars. Can i do a dispute?? Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: My cash table Internet

Jan 12 2017
Ultimate Motorsport How is this company still in business?! eBay loophole fraud! Houston Texas
Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Ultimate Motorsport Houston , Texas

Jan 12 2017
Firestone Attempted to charge me 3400 for a blown head gasket, gasket was not actually blown. houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Firestone houston, Texas

Jan 11 2017
Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies James Randall. Female would not provide her name. I contacted Johnson's Teacup Yorkies in hopes of adoping Mimi. I was told she was available however in order to process a application I had to answer some questions. I answered the questions and apparently to their satification I was told Mimi was as good as mine. Now I had to provide them with my full name, full address, closest airport, and phone number. After doing so, I had realized I did not have her name or phone number. Houston Texas
Author: Weed, California Internet Fraud: Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies Houston, Texas

Jan 11 2017
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. REFUND WAS SENT 05-12-2009 Author: Whitehorse, Yukon Internet Fraud: Craig McKinney MYrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jan 10 2017
Lighthouse Utility Solutions Dennis Hawkins, Benjamin ,Ben, Madden, Randall Eugene Witte Front fee scam Corolla North Carolina Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Lighthouse Utility Solutions Corolla, North Carolina

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 09 2017
The phone guy West Covina Mike taulli Do not ever do business with Mike Taulli who is the owner of the business. He's a sleaze bag. He changes your phone system's password so you cannot access it so that the easiest maintenance you need to do, you need to call him. The guy charges $150 per hour. You've been warned! West Covina California Author: Norwalk, California Work at Home Business: The phone guy West Covina West Covina, California