Your Search | 24 hour fitness

Oct 12 2015
Redding's Auction SELLER THREW A FIT AND CLOSED THE AUCTION AFTER ONLY ONE HOUR Cleves Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Better Business Bureau: Redding's Auction Cleves, Ohio

Oct 12 2015
24 hour fitness 24 HOUR FITNESS CHARGES CONTINUES TO CHARGE AFTER CANCELLING Laguna Niguel Nationwide Author: Laguna Niguel, California Health Spas: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Rob Albiston and Renee Anne Albiston/Anytime Fitness Scam -non payment of remaining $5,000 balance due once the product was delivered (agua massage bed) Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fairview, Oregon Attorneys General: Healthy Alternatives of 2006 Fort Collins, Colorado

Oct 11 2015
Stockyards Ghost Tour Pre-paid the ghost tour, drove an hour, paid for parking, waited an hour and no-show no refund. Dallas Fort Worth Internet/ Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Tours & Excursions: Stockyards Ghost Tour Internet

Oct 10 2015
24 hours fitneess Torrance/nation I signed a contract for 3 years and they told me after the end of contract I was going to pay only $99.00. Without any notice it alll they raise the membership to $150.00 dollars. No only that, they upgrade the gym to one level all around the area. Now I am limited to one gym only and not to all gyms that I used to gto. Torrance California Author: Torrance, California Health Spas: 24 hours fitneess Torrance/nation nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Jennifer Johnson Author: Roseville, California Health Spas: LIFE TIME ATHLETIC Internet

Oct 09 2015
PGH Garcinia Fitness IHS Perfect Mango DietDoctor OZ Free trial, $86 ripoff! Indiana Author: Newport, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: PGH Garcinia Fitness Indiana

Oct 08 2015
24-7 Ride Horrible service. Tustin California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Limousine Services: 24-7 Ride Tustin, California

Oct 08 2015
Commerce Rocket was going good for 1 yr to almost the date then my website went down and called 10 times for 1 month and sent emails and nothing the phone said leave your name and we will get back to you and nothing the email would give you a tickett number and said we will get back to you within 24 hours and nothing.  Utah I Think Author: North Bend, Washington Internet Fraud: Commerce Rocket Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Fitness Evolution Cancelation process is a SCAM San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution San Jose, California

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
Trains Personal Training Anthony Train Fountain Inconsistent Service, Constant Cancellations, No Communication, Untruthful, Unethical Refund Policy Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Fitness Consultants: Trains Personal Training Spokane, Washington

Sep 30 2015
Life Protect 24/7 I feel this company could be scamming me,i need to deactivate my accnt.but i cant get intouch with the company Virginia BEACH Virginia
Author: Weedsport, New York Emergency Services: Life Protect 24/7 Virginia BEACH, Virginia

Sep 30 2015

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Dodge HWY 290 Sent me a voucher for $1000 additional for my trade if I purchased a vehicle before Sept. 30. I purhcased a vehicle Sept. 24. When I presented the voucher they refused to honor it telling me they didn't make any money on the deal. Sales manager refused and my complaint went nowhere. Cannot get anyone from management to respond. Houston Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Auto Dealers: Northwest Dodge Houston, Texas

Sep 29 2015
24 Hour Fitness Lifetime membership breach of contract - They increased their fee when you have paid premium so that you can pay a flat fee for the yearly fee for life. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: La Puente, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Premier Fitness of Springfield Ohio Work for no pay, and drugged out manager! Springfield Ohio Author: Springfield, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Premier Fitness of Springfield Ohio Internet

Sep 27 2015
Burger King Newark ny No 24 hr a day lunch menu Newark ny 14513 New York Boo h*o Author: stanley, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Burger King Newark ny

Sep 24 2015
Around the Clock Fitness Fort Myers Unsafe, robbery, grand theft auto, negligence, no response from management or cooperation with law enforcement Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Health Spas: Around the Clock Fitness Fort Myers Fort Myers, Florida

Sep 23 2015
LA FItness Wife paid thousands to get out of contract Burien Washington Author: Burien, Washington Health Spas: LA FItness Burien, Washington

Sep 23 2015
Garcinia Lean 5x Trim 600 was told I had a 30 day trial - Received product on 8/27 - was shipped on 8/24 - Tried to get refund on 9/23 and was told that the 30 day period started day of the order. No one told me that! chandler Arizona
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER Author: Evansville, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Lean chandler, Arizona

Sep 23 2015
Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Dr. Scola UNGENUINE, UNETHICAL, THEIVES Kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Kendall, Florida

Sep 22 2015
Synergy Fitness Synergy Fitness Astoria Never canceled my membership and kept attempting to charge an old card. Then without any attempt to contact me, tried to charge me 7 times 7 months later and sent me to collection. Astoria New York Author: East williston, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Synergy Fitness Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
12:53 PM Cabinets Direct RTAFrank Lamark Natasha Mc Carthy Ordered cabinets for customer. Paid. Customer cancelled due to suspcious rip offs posted. They were notified Aug 24, 2015 promised in 10 business days, Sept 8 they said check mailed out today. As of 9/22/15 no check. Now email return undeliverable and website redirects to an innocent company Elk Grove Village Internet, IL Rta cabinets direct aka world craft cabinetry has not sent check as promised Author: Deltona, Florida Kitchens: Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Golds Gym loveland, co Scam for trial use. Snotty sales staff. Loveland Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Fitness Consultants: Golds Gym loveland, co Loveland, Colorado